Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: The Georgia Guidestones have been updated w/ 2014

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Default Re: The Destruction of the Coded 20-14 Georgia Guidestone Block

Amazingly distorted video (of the cube's destruction.). I wonder why?

I watched the video. I don't know. - I guess we'll know after Oct. 23. Whatever is supposed to happen then.

I kind of figured when I watched them destroy the thing, that there was a terrible message there. There was reason for placing it, reason for the numbers, and reason for the symbolic destruction. No WAY would a simple park employee have taken it upon himself to actually chisel the numbers and letters off the sides and handed them out as souvenirs. So, maybe the guy doing this video has something.

2. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,493 times in 2,185 posts

Default Re: The Georgia Guidestones have been updated w/ 2014

UPDATE!

Here's a Video by a fellow who says he added the recent stone to the Georgia Guidestones and WHY:

Last edited by MorningSong; 9th November 2014 at 20:42.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Atlas (10th November 2014), sandy (9th November 2014)

4. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by MorningSong (here)
    UPDATE!

Here's a Video by a fellow who says he added the recent stone to the Georgia Guidestones and WHY:

I just finished watching the video and still have no idea what this individual's purpose was behind placing this cube in the Guidestones (if it was actually him). He provided a great amount of research on numerology and gematria, but that is information that is more or less already well known in our circle.

So...what was his point? To try and garner attention for his prophecy?
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Atlas (10th November 2014), MorningSong (10th November 2014), Nasu (13th November 2014)

6. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Well my brain is fried after trying to listen to this video................he is right about, the fact that it can be boring or seem boring as the constant reiteration of numbers broken down from dates, etc, is almost hypnotic in nature.

I think there is something to numerology, codeing and such but an hour's worth of numbers to qualify his numeric patterns, and prediction of something happening on April 11, 2015 is a bit much along with his said claim of culpability for placing the stone block in the Georgia Guidestones. It would seem he is looking to be taken seriously or has another agenda as yet revealed..........just my 2 cents worth .........
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Atlas (10th November 2014), MorningSong (10th November 2014), Nasu (13th November 2014)

8. Link to Post #105
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I started to do some research into the newest debacle surrounding the Georgia Guidestones and here are a few findings, make of it what you will:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K_cuMDyHFc

http://vanshardware.com/2010/01/more...-burj-khalifa/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyb2yg8cpLk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UEbNUl7X6A
    Everything is relative to the depth of your perception.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seeker of Knowledge For This Post:

Atlas (10th November 2014), MorningSong (10th November 2014)

10. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,493 times in 2,185 posts

I appologize for not having finished watching the above video before posting.... it was late for me and I just assumed there would be a revelation at the end.

And yet, I too was peplexed as to the "WHY".... and even more questions arose... just take a look at the comments/Q&A's on YT:

From the comment section under the video:

Quote Bigolbeardog
    15 ore fa

I still would like to know how you got away with it seeing is how there are surveillance cameras everywhere. My apologies on my first comment.

Georgia Guidestones
    15 ore fa

+Bigolbeardog Since there was a wedding scheduled that day I called the Elberton Co Sheriff and told them there would be a ceremony and some decorations. The ladder was/is collapsible and it's all about the angle (since there is only one location for the camera) and strategy.
    It appears that this fellow didn't have anyone's permisssion and placed the stone as a decoration for his wedding, fooling the observers behind the sorvegliance cameras (who would want to get married there unless they believed the writings on the stones?)

Quote Jeffery Humphrey
    1 giorno fa

But this video in interesting but I have a question for the video maker, are you working with the elite?

·
    Georgia Guidestones
    1 giorno fa

I work for no one of the sort. I have family in the NSA but I tell them to their face that they are part of the problem of allowing stuff like 911 to happen...they, as every other alphabet agency are only there to make sure the little guys don't do anything to screw up their plans.
    I just take what I believe to be God's plan and show how it's being implemented in our life today. 

·
    EnergyInventor
    1 giorno fa

+Georgia Guidestones I just have one question. You mention God several times in your comments. Which God are you referring to or do you follow? You either follow Jesus/Yeshua or Lucifer or none at all. You care to elaborate?

Georgia Guidestones
    16 ore fa

Absolutely...If you watched the video you will notice that I reference the Guidestones to the 10 Commandments of Exodus and the Cube represents the Kingdom of Heaven AND Jesus Christ YESHUA...Even the shirts I open the video with reflect this. The SHARK and BUTTERFLY shirts say:
    Salvation Happens As Repenters Kneel
    Believers Ultimately Take The Eternal Reward For Loving Yeshua.

It is the Great I AM (יהוה) that I follow and I'm just trying to shoe HIStory in everything around us. 
    Quote Rispondi
    ·
    SuperThomKatt
    13 ore fa

Were you arrested for vandalism of the GG for putting the cube in it ?

·
    Visualizza tutte le risposte (3)
    Georgia Guidestones
    13 ore fa

There was no vandalism that occurred. Leaving a piece of granite on a piece of granite at the most would be considered littering. The graffiti put there after I left was vandalism and they deserve to be treated as vandals. 
    ·
    Georgia Guidestones
    12 ore fa

The cube was pre-cut when the guidestones were first made and sealed back in to be taken at a future date as well as returned...this is all part of a greater ritual for a greater meaning and you are seeing it unfold before you.

My opinion att: another.... "pazzo furioso"...illuded person who thinks he has a prophetic mission to compute..... we shall see.
    Last edited by MorningSong; 10th November 2014 at 07:30.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Atlas (10th November 2014), Nasu (13th November 2014)

12. Link to Post #107
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,233 times in 3,216 posts

In a follow-up video published today as a response to critics, Massanelli exhibits his Marriage Certificate from Elbert County in detail, blueprint plans for the cube, an online discussion made with the Elberton Granite fabricator over the last year and his Facebook page. To prove that he was in the Marines, Massanelli produced an album containing pictures from his service in the Marine Corps along with his VA card. The second video can be viewed here:

Source: http://vanshardware.com/2014/11/vide...destones-cube/
    Last edited by Atlas; 10th November 2014 at 12:15.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

MorningSong (10th November 2014), Nasu (13th November 2014), Robin (10th November 2014)

14. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,221 times in 2,888 posts

So what do we do now, send the guy a trophy and thank you card? sheesh!

Obviously he wants some recognition or to go to jail....or both...
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6