Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 783 posts

Default Re: Missing 3 Year old William Tyrell from Kendall Australia

Quote Posted by Sstarss (here)
    Go back to beginning....
    Treading softly and gently.....
    The song 'Sweet Caroline' by Neil Diamond keeps going through my mind,
    so I looked up the lyrics, and the first words of the song are...
    'Where it began...'
    Maybe the name of the song...or author...

May all be well, protection, light and love.
    Last edited by Stephanie; 5th October 2014 at 16:52.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

Chilliburger (13th October 2014), Finding the Truth (9th October 2014), Kathb (9th October 2014), Rocky_Shorz (11th October 2014), Violet (6th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi. Any more feelings about this boy? Back here in Australia we are absolutly desperate to find this boy. 3.5 weeks now. Where is William? Getting more than desperate now. Time is of the essence. If there is anything anyone needs from me, as in photos, information...i will do the best i can
    Last edited by Kathb; 8th October 2014 at 23:24.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kathb For This Post:

Chilliburger (14th October 2014), Finding the Truth (9th October 2014), Rocky_Shorz (11th October 2014), Stephanie (9th October 2014), Violet (9th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #43
    Australia Avalon Member Finding the Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello everyone, thank you for posting this. I have an image that of a cottage and can't take my eyes away from it. I'm wondering if anyone feels that he is still close to the suburb ( Kendall ) or if he has been taken elsewhere. From what we know, the boy was not residing with the biological parents at the time he was taken. There are orders in place that state the "carers" are not allowed to speak to the media and hence we ( the public ) do not know much about them or their occupation. The boy was visiting this town from another location in Sydney ( not sure where ) so he was not a local and had only just arrived in town the night before. My own thoughts are that he was being followed, as the police dogs have not picked up any scent of the boy in the bushland. I am more than happy to scour for more images if anyone can give any further details of their thoughts.

Any help would be appreciated, this town is in agony.

Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Maps 2.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	943.9 KB
ID:	27520   Click image for larger version

Name:	Maps 1.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	27521   Click image for larger version

Name:	1411092848850_wps_44_Missing_boy_at_Kendall.jpg
Views:	470
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	27523  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Finding the Truth; 9th October 2014 at 13:27.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Finding the Truth For This Post:

Chilliburger (14th October 2014), Kathb (9th October 2014), Lou (10th October 2014), Rocky_Shorz (11th October 2014), Stephanie (9th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #44
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Its been 4 weeks today. Where are you beautiful William Tyrrell?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kathb For This Post:

Chilliburger (14th October 2014), Finding the Truth (10th October 2014), Lou (10th October 2014), Rocky_Shorz (11th October 2014), Stephanie (10th October 2014), Violet (10th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Bless you William....and those whom are with you. May clarity and peace surround you all. May you be led home soon.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lou For This Post:

Chilliburger (14th October 2014), kirolak (13th October 2014), Rocky_Shorz (11th October 2014), Stephanie (10th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (10th October 2014), Violet (10th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #46
    Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 783 posts

It is lovely to see how many have this young child in their thoughts and hearts.

I am sure there are some amongst us, who have a feeling or hunch, about this situation,
    but are not too sure about coming forward....there are many who would be grateful for any help.

Swan, colour red, or both...
    Received a strong, visual impression of a man.....he could know something about this situation....
    30 to 35 year old, skinny guy, slightly stooped, with on the shoulder lenght hair, that is thin and lank...blonde sun streaks, with signs of an early,receeding hair line.
    Check shirt, tucked into jeans, that seem too big for his slight frame.Belt is unusual. He has a favourite faded blue T shirt. When he walks, he seems to
    sway..it is his characteristic walk...could have something to do with boats...or mechanic.. He seems worried and apprehensive...not a bad person, just weak,and unsure of himself.

Love,light and protection.
    Last edited by Stephanie; 10th October 2014 at 19:41.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

Chilliburger (13th October 2014), Finding the Truth (11th October 2014), Kathb (10th October 2014), Rocky_Shorz (11th October 2014)

13. Link to Post #47
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

With the 30-35 year old skinny guy, wondering if sencing if there is a connection to this man and William?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kathb For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (11th October 2014), Stephanie (11th October 2014)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

I have tried repeatedly to pull something that would be a clue. All I got was "the Australian Aboriginal name for butterfly" which I looked up and got more than one answer. Bindi bindi and pardirr. I was asking for some sort of landmarks or a place he might be or a name of the kidnapper. Silver platter which could be a place like a restaurant or antique shop. And a name like Stan Jakosky...Jakovich.... Jakowich. I think names are very very hard to get, so I can't put a lot of faith in these names. But at this point I am really trying to push for something very useful. I think This person is known by the family. I did look up and there is a bindi st. in Brisbane. I will keep trying.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Finding the Truth (11th October 2014), Kathb (11th October 2014), Lou (11th October 2014), Rocky_Shorz (11th October 2014), Stephanie (11th October 2014)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

HAve been reading everyones posts and just praying something triggers a thought.
    I have a bit of land in the north part of Port Stephens, North Arm Cove... must say lots of things people are sharing is giving me a feeling of this place...??
    Anyway,
    I googled "bindi" and found some further info... I wonder if the name Bindi itself is what Fairy friend was feeling..?

Bindi

Bindi is said to mean “little girl” in an Aboriginal dialect, and that is how it seems to be understood by Indigenous people, although I cannot discover what dialect it is from. Famous people with the name include Bindi Irwin, the daughter of conservationist Steve Irwin, and Aboriginal artist Bindi Cole. In the Nyungar language from the area around Perth in Western Australia, bindi bindi means “butterfly”, and I can imagine using just one of the bindis to make a name. There was a West Australian Aboriginal activist in the early twentieth century called Daisy Bindi, and her surname was taken from a nickname given to her by her husband. Something that usually crops up in relation to this name is that bindi, or bindii, is also the name of different types of noxious weed. These have nasty prickles that get stuck in your feet, and I presume it means “horrible spiky things” in some Indigenous language. These are an introduced species though, so the name of the plant only dates to the mid 19th century. Bindi isn’t an unusual name for girls to have in Australia.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lou For This Post:

Chilliburger (14th October 2014), Finding the Truth (11th October 2014), Kathb (11th October 2014), Rocky_Shorz (11th October 2014)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

"Swan, colour red, or both..."

There is a "Red Rock" roadstop near "Swan" Bay, just a couple hours south of Kendall, NSW.????

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lou For This Post:

Finding the Truth (11th October 2014), Kathb (11th October 2014), Rocky_Shorz (11th October 2014)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

I also read in another forum that a women spotted a a red/blue spider man sleeping bag cover ( or alike ) a couple of hours South of Kendall, on the freeway. It was reported to police. The post has been removed from the forum. Another person claimed to have seen a small child without shoes in a McDonalds with a man on that day, also a couple of hours from Kendall. ( Not sure whether North or South. The woman had a gut feeling and reported the sighting. The post has also been removed. In earlier forums, and Older brother was mentioned...but unsure if he has one.

Authorities very quiet. Thank you people, keep sharing - thank you Lou for being so dedicated too

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Finding the Truth For This Post:

Chilliburger (13th October 2014), Kathb (11th October 2014), Rocky_Shorz (11th October 2014)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

William Tyrell - where are you dear boy ?

This is William and a picture of his last known whereabouts.

Name:	William Tyrell.jpg
Views:	2698
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	27538   Click image for larger version

Name:	House William.jpg
Views:	607
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	27539  
    Last edited by Finding the Truth; 11th October 2014 at 14:49.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Finding the Truth For This Post:

Chilliburger (14th October 2014), Kathb (11th October 2014), Rocky_Shorz (11th October 2014)

25. Link to Post #53
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Finding the Truth (here)
    Hello everyone, thank you for posting this. I have an image that of a cottage and can't take my eyes away from it. I'm wondering if anyone feels that he is still close to the suburb ( Kendall ) or if he has been taken elsewhere. From what we know, the boy was not residing with the biological parents at the time he was taken. There are orders in place that state the "carers" are not allowed to speak to the media and hence we ( the public ) do not know much about them or their occupation. The boy was visiting this town from another location in Sydney ( not sure where ) so he was not a local and had only just arrived in town the night before. My own thoughts are that he was being followed, as the police dogs have not picked up any scent of the boy in the bushland. I am more than happy to scour for more images if anyone can give any further details of their thoughts.

Any help would be appreciated, this town is in agony.

Thank you
    the cabin was on a road they traveled from south west to North east, I haven't found a topography map with less foliage...

he walked into town and asked where to find the road the child was located on...

any word on why he wasn't with his parents?

taking a child away by the courts is a reason for abduction in so many cases...

the kidnapper wasn't a parent, but that doesn't mean he couldn't be holding William for them...

there is more to this story but info isn't easy from this far away...

find that blue car...

did the parents try to hide the child because they are being blackmailed and part of the threat was the kidnapping?

I would plug the parents into a lie detector to find what they are hiding...

to the parents, my prayers are with you in such a tragedy, to the town who's children are still terrified because a kidnapper is still in your midst...

time will heal...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 11th October 2014 at 17:25.

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

I Have a friend who has a little dog named bindi. Someone else got the impression of a dog and I was wondering if that could be the name of the dog.

I still think he is close by. I thought he was due north but I am wondering if I got my bearings mixed up and he might be due south instead. Either way puts me in a forested area.

He may have been prepared to hold up for a while but I think plans have gone awry. I think he is playing the waiting game trying to figure out what to do. Too many eyes are watching him. Or looking for the boy.

I am clueless to a motivation. Somebody has resources even if they're not flowing in money or has the appearance of that.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Chilliburger (14th October 2014), Finding the Truth (12th October 2014), Kathb (11th October 2014), kellverona (13th October 2014), Stephanie (14th October 2014)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

. In earlier forums, and Older brother was mentioned...but unsure if he has one.
    "Older Brother" I think may be a reference to the 3 Brothers mountain range, near Kendall.

" there were three brothers who lived near the Camden Haven River near the sea. As part of their initiation, they were required to live alone in the bush for several months before they would be recognised as fully initiated. After being in the bush for several months they began to worry about their mother and father, so the youngest brother volunteered to go and check up on them. Just as he left the camp he saw an old witch but paid her no attention. He told his parents about her when he reached them, and his father gave him a special boomerang, and told him to quickly return to his brother's camp to warn them that the witch would try to kill them. The youngest brother headed back to his brother's camp but did not make it there by night fall, at first light he continued his journey but the witch was at the camp when he arrived. He asked the witch what she had done to his two brothers, and she replied that she had eaten them and would eat him too. Before the witch had a chance to do anything, the youngest brother hit her on the head with the boomerang and split her in half. He buried half her body in the river and half in the sea. Then returned to his brother's camp and gathered up their bones. He buried their bones where the North and Middle Brother mountains now stand, then went to where the South Brother mountain now stands and died. That night a mountain rose up where each body lay to mark the tragedy. The mountains were then named after the Three Brothers.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lou For This Post:

Chilliburger (13th October 2014), Finding the Truth (12th October 2014), Kathb (12th October 2014), kellverona (13th October 2014), Stephanie (13th October 2014)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

"find that blue car..."

There are two blue cars that I have seen in photos of the search...

Thoughts ?

Name:	Police_stopping_cars_a_we.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	27563   Click image for larger version

Name:	Car.jpg
Views:	2405
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	27564  
    Last edited by Finding the Truth; 12th October 2014 at 08:24.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Finding the Truth For This Post:

Kathb (12th October 2014), kellverona (13th October 2014), Violet (12th October 2014)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Well, I have been hunting for Elm street of which is a common listing. Interestingly I found in Elm Street in Adelaide in the Hampstead Gardens area near a school.

What really got me excited Is I found an Elm Street just south of Swan Lake in Bendalong and one of the crossroads next to it is Jacaranda Avenue. (first impression gave me Elm Street and Jacaranda is very similar to Jakosky, Jacowich, Jakovich.)

I still think the name bindi is important. I am wondering everyone has two sets of grandparents... where do the other grandparents live?

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Chilliburger (13th October 2014), kellverona (14th October 2014), Stephanie (13th October 2014)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Well, currently there are a few bindi streets as well 1 in Adelaide ...Bindi place in Sydney and two bindi streets in Brisbane. I found absolutely no listing for silver platter but there is one listing for silver plate... it is indeed a restaurant also in Brisbane and within 10 miles of one of these Bindi st. it's about 15-20 miles from the other. Also noticed a Jacaranda Avenue near one of the streets, so that must also be a more common name.

Still trying to get the little boy home.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

kellverona (14th October 2014), Stephanie (14th October 2014)

36. Link to Post #59
    Spain Avalon Member Chilliburger's Avatar
    Thanks

This is what came to me:

a lady near a kitchen..
    staring piercingly,
    grey slightly messy hair,
    square 'frog' like lower mouth..

The kid has/had a toy fireman's truck.. if it wasn't with him at the time of abduction then maybe someone bought it for him beforehand.. maybe someone could recognise someone buying a toy fireman truck around the time.

That's what I have.. that is what came to me.. oh and a dog with a mottled face..
    Attached Images  

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chilliburger For This Post:

Kathb (14th October 2014), kellverona (14th October 2014), SabreToothMom (1st May 2015), shaz (23rd October 2014), Stephanie (14th October 2014)

38. Link to Post #60
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Certainly not the first time ive heard the connection with a red truck. The drawing is interesting. Any more info on the lady? Any connection to William?
    Thanks

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kathb For This Post:

Chilliburger (14th October 2014), kellverona (14th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast