+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: Missing 3 Year old William Tyrell from Kendall Australia

1. Link to Post #61
    Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 783 posts

Default Re: Missing 3 Year old William Tyrell from Kendall Australia

So much talking..everybody talking, better to look a little more..difficult to hear with so much talk. Sending peaceful and calming thoughts...changes to come within the following days...

Chilliburger, your drawing of the woman ties in with my vision of the young guy...connected somehow...maybe nephew, distant relative, or works for her family, or nearby.His fingernails are ingrained with engine oil.

An American Indian is dancing barefoot on dusty earth, counter clockwise.....deep humming and chanting. Is there a photograph of this child in an indian costume...or somewhere a picture or photograph of an American Indian...or name of an area or place.

Fairy Friend, had a feeling it's north-ish too.

Protection, light and love.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

Chilliburger (14th October 2014), Kathb (14th October 2014), kellverona (15th October 2014), shaz (23rd October 2014)

3. Link to Post #62
    Moderator/Guide

Thanks

Quote Posted by Fairy Friend (here)

He may have been prepared to hold up for a while but I think plans have gone awry. I think he is playing the waiting game trying to figure out what to do. Too many eyes are watching him. Or looking for the boy.

I am clueless to a motivation. Somebody has resources even if they're not flowing in money or has the appearance of that.
    Ties in with the talking, although many sides are talking.....
    ....and the changes to come......as mentioned in my above post.

Surrounding all in peaceful, calming, light and protection.
    Last edited by Stephanie; 14th October 2014 at 12:08.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

Fairy Friend (23rd October 2014), Kathb (14th October 2014), kellverona (15th October 2014), shaz (23rd October 2014)

5. Link to Post #63
    Spain Avalon Member Chilliburger's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kathb (here)
    Any more info on the lady? Any connection to William?
    Not sure on the type of connection to "William".. could she be, or have something to do with the hijacker/s.. might be around him.. it's difficult to say just from a handful of image flashes

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chilliburger For This Post:

shaz (23rd October 2014), Stephanie (15th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

I been pondering over maps for days and I am going back to the beginning. At this point in time, little young William could have been moved to many locations in more than one vehicle. So I'm back tracking to see what I can find out about the situation and help confirm or deny certain impressions I have gotten. One of them was that he was wearing Spiderman pajamas and in a wooded area... thick forest, in a valley that is flat. I was very drawn to the first picture in the opening post and another picture where I thought he was wearing a red hat at the bottom of the first page.

I found out that first picture was taken but 5 minutes before he disappeared and that is the outfit he was wearing. It is not pajamas it is a costume and note he has no shoes on. Lots a forest but the elevation is all over the place. It is unlikely he wandered off. Or even that an animal took him. A bare foot 3 year old will not make it far. And his costume would have been ripped. Dogs got no sent of him.

My first impression was he was 3.2 miles due north but he would be in the forest. (needle in a haystack) I thought I would check 32 miles due north but I don't end up any place in particular another Valley. But if I go 320 miles north end up near Brisbane. Which keeps coming up for me. Due South puts me in the ocean but if I travel 32 miles south I don't end up anywhere either another Valley but 320 miles south along the coast puts me back near Swan Lake, the other place that seems to come up again and again.

I didn't see anything confirming that he was not in custody of the parents. It sounds like mom dad and his sister came up with him from Sydney to visit grandmother who recently got out of the hospital. Grandfather passed away less than a year ago.

I see people are looking through maps just like I am. There are pictures on several internet sites I'm going to go back and look at cars and faces. See if it stimulates anything for me. I feel like I'm reaching a dead end with the maps. I am trying to figure out motive but I can't get a lock on anything. Nothing feels right... lost no.... ransom no.... pedophile or slave even I feel no. ???blackmail brought up by Rocky Shorz? Knowing the motivations certainly would help.... makes me wonder if he lost a child and is trying to replace him.

Blue car has come up repeatedly and red truck has come up repeatedly. Young William was a fan of red fire trucks too. Besides spider-man.

If I could case out a place, it would be the Silver Plate in Brisbane I think it is a place he frequents and wait to see if a blue car or red truck shows up possibly with low numbers 1s, 2s or 3s in the license plate. Bindi St. In Brisbane and Bendalong south of Swan Lake.
    Last edited by Fairy Friend; 14th October 2014 at 22:21.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Chilliburger (14th October 2014), Finding the Truth (15th October 2014), Kathb (15th October 2014), kellverona (15th October 2014), shaz (23rd October 2014), Stephanie (15th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #65
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am fairly certain that little William was not with his biological family. Complicated family history. Hope this info may help
    Last edited by Kathb; 15th October 2014 at 03:17.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kathb For This Post:

Chilliburger (15th October 2014), kellverona (15th October 2014), Stephanie (16th October 2014), Violet (24th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

It may help, thank you. I just get to feeling that parents are not directly involved. I don't think they orchestrated this. But whether someone else they know is involved is a different story. It would be nice to know if they knew anyone in the Middle brother forest or Brisbane or Bendalong?

The blue cars I saw were posted and I saw no red trucks. Looks like licence plates have 4 numbers there.

Faces are hard to see but a few people searching were fitting descriptions given here. Not the older woman with piercing eyes but will look again. The man that asked for directions to Batar Creek Road was well mannered, soft spoken, fairly well groomed and that all is all it says. No age or vehicle is given. No follow up on if he's been questioned or ruled out. Thank you for the Information.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Chilliburger (15th October 2014), kellverona (15th October 2014), Stephanie (16th October 2014)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Correction on the photo was taken within an hour of his disappearance. He was noticed missing within 5 minutes and search for immediately. William gives me a very withdrawn almost autistic feel. It looks like they even searched nearby water sources.

His younger sister was the last person to see him and no cars were noticed on that street at all, which is pretty quiet of a street. I couldn't find any information concerning a sighting at a McDonalds of a boy without shoes just off the interstate. No description of the person or vehicle. But that certain information is not shared publicly does not surprise me.
    Some photos might help with people. These people are volunteers, police and search and rescue but reminded me of some of the descriptions given here.
    Attached Images  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

shaz (23rd October 2014)

15. Link to Post #68
    Moderator/Guide

Thanks

Quote Posted by Sstarss (here)
    ..changes to come within the following days...
    Car movements seem to be taking place, changing directions....someone is carrying a bag or back pack on their back....logs of wood?
    Pale coloured car is involved....male wearing a cap.
    Technology or science seems to be helping somewhere.....because of this something has changed.

May all be well, light and protection.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

Chilliburger (15th October 2014), Finding the Truth (15th October 2014), Kathb (15th October 2014), kellverona (15th October 2014), shaz (23rd October 2014)

17. Link to Post #69
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Still no news I wish they would find poor WIlliam. Someone must know where he is

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kellverona For This Post:

Chilliburger (3rd November 2014), Kathb (17th October 2014), Stephanie (17th October 2014), Violet (24th October 2014)

19. Link to Post #70
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cadaver dogs coming back in again this week. Heres hoping nothing comes of that 😢. Where are you beautiful boy?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kathb For This Post:

Chilliburger (3rd November 2014), kellverona (19th October 2014)

21. Link to Post #71
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

oh gosh. I really pray the dogs dont find anything This has given me goosebumps:/

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kellverona For This Post:

Chilliburger (2nd November 2014), Kathb (20th October 2014)

23. Link to Post #72
    Moderator/Guide

Thanks

Hope is patience with the lamp lit.

Tertullian

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

Chilliburger (20th October 2014), Fairy Friend (19th October 2014), Kathb (20th October 2014), kellverona (20th October 2014), Violet (24th October 2014)

25. Link to Post #73
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

6 week mark today. Can not believe you are still lost out there somewhere.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kathb For This Post:

Chilliburger (3rd November 2014), Fairy Friend (23rd October 2014), kellverona (24th October 2014), shaz (24th October 2014), Stephanie (24th October 2014)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Fairy Friend, what comes to me from your thought is, the Jacaranda :- Grafton N.S.W. has a Jacaranda parade once a year while they are in flower, they are lined down neally every street there. the bindi :- we have plenty of bindi's etc] here in Australia, so possible where the Jacaranda trees are, there are bindi's on the ground, and William is getting them in his feet playing outside while under watch of the kidnapper, and your picking up his hurting feet from bindi's. :]

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaz For This Post:

Chilliburger (2nd November 2014), Fairy Friend (31st October 2014), Kathb (24th October 2014), kellverona (31st October 2014), Stephanie (24th October 2014)

29. Link to Post #75
    Moderator/Guide

Thanks

Quote Posted by Fairy Friend (here)

His younger sister was the last person to see him
    Just maybe.....his sister has made a drawing, painting or something, that could contain some information about that day.
    [ Sister I think is older]

Peaceful,calming light and protection.
    Last edited by Stephanie; 24th October 2014 at 07:41.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

Chilliburger (2nd November 2014), Fairy Friend (31st October 2014), Kathb (24th October 2014), kellverona (31st October 2014)

31. Link to Post #76
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

7 weeks today. Everybodies hearts are breaking. When are you going home to your family lil William
    Are there anymore thoughts on the whos and wheres for this boy?

Bless
    Last edited by Kathb; 30th October 2014 at 21:05.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kathb For This Post:

Chilliburger (2nd November 2014), Fairy Friend (31st October 2014), kellverona (31st October 2014), Stephanie (31st October 2014)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Light.

I wish light and relief for the boy and everyone involved in this situation.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Chilliburger (2nd November 2014), Fairy Friend (31st October 2014), Kathb (31st October 2014), kellverona (31st October 2014), Stephanie (31st October 2014)

35. Link to Post #78
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

A news article from today. Little to no progression unless keeping it close their chests. Keep in mind with this article, William was not with bio family.

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/26...into-thin-air/
    Last edited by Kathb; 31st October 2014 at 21:23.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kathb For This Post:

Chilliburger (3rd November 2014), Fairy Friend (1st November 2014), kellverona (31st October 2014), Stephanie (31st October 2014), Violet (3rd November 2014)

37. Link to Post #79
    Spain Avalon Member Chilliburger's Avatar
    Thanks

This was brought to my attention today:

David Paulides 'Missing 411'. His research is complied from hundreds of missing kid cases in relation to parks, this is insightful.

> Go to 53:33 to get straight into it <

"I think a lot of the time these search and rescue people are perplexed... when they reach these cases that are completely outside the norm, I think many times these kids may never be found because there is no rational reason to search out that far"

> Very similar case at 1:13:13 <
    Last edited by Chilliburger; 3rd November 2014 at 02:33. Reason: additional info

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chilliburger For This Post:

Kathb (3rd November 2014), kellverona (11th November 2014), Stephanie (3rd November 2014), Violet (3rd November 2014)

39. Link to Post #80
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow Chilliburger. What an interesting video. Thanks for sharing. Havent listened to the whole 2 hours yet:)
    We need this mans expertise down here, unless he was one of the consultants that where used....i hope that is not how William will be found tho

Edited to add

Found this as well Chilliburger. A interview fom september this year where David Paulides mentions William Tyrell and his case...and get the impression he is working on it. Interesting

http://youtu.be/2v-jmzI4JHY
    Last edited by Kathb; 9th November 2014 at 11:03.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kathb For This Post:

Chilliburger (11th November 2014), kellverona (11th November 2014), Stephanie (9th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast