+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Anatomy of a Great Deception

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Default The Anatomy of a Great Deception

I finally got a copy of “The Anatomy of a Great Deception” DVD that I ordered and got a chance to watch it this weekend. This incredible one and half hour “Docu-thriller” (as they describe it) beautifully portraits one man’s personal journey of discovery into what really happened on September 11th, 2001 and how he came to terms with what he discovered.

This is a must see movie for everyone who cares about what happened that day, who had their own questions about the reported discrepancies and the things that made no sense, who knew in their heart—or at least suspected—that there was something not right about the official story we were sold, and, perhaps most importantly, for those who care about what kind of future we’re handing our children, grand-children and countless generations to come.

Even if you’ve already done your own research into this event—particularly if you’ve been shunned by, and/or have had problems talking to, family and friends about what you’ve learned, I highly recommend watching this video—and with family and friends if possible. Mr. Hooper experienced (perhaps more than most) what many have endured throughout their quest. He nearly lost his family because of it but he persevered and arrived at a wonderful place in the end. His final thoughts in the movie are spot-on and very uplifting and encouraging to all.

Here’s what Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth have to say about it:
    http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-se...deception.html

Here’s a movie trailer from its early promotion:
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/t...w-agdmovie-com

Here’s where you can purchase a copy of the DVD ($14.95), download it ($9.97), or watch it on YouTube (if it stays up—it’s already been taken down at least once):
    http://www.theanatomyofagreatdecepti...-deception-dvd
    http://911expertsspeakout.org/watch_film.html
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZhCPuc

Movie Review (II): Anatomy of a Great Deception:
    http://brianrwright.com/CoffeeCoaste...reat-deception

Let us hope that the following quotes from the review are true: “Three things cannot remain long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth;” and, “Our beliefs will be determined by knowledge rather than our knowledge determined by beliefs.”
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Atlas (23rd September 2014), Christine (25th September 2014), Delight (23rd September 2014), East Sun (24th September 2014), happyuk (23rd September 2014), Hervé (23rd September 2014), Lancelot (23rd September 2014), Nasu (23rd September 2014), sandy (24th September 2014), sdv (24th September 2014), selinam (24th September 2014), yelik (25th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The Anatomy of a Great Deception

Thanks for sharing this ceetee. Just watched the entire documentary via this youtube link-

Definitely the best 9/11 video I've seen to date, well researched and referenced. Well worth a watch.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lancelot For This Post:

ceetee9 (23rd September 2014), Delight (23rd September 2014), Gardener (26th September 2014), sandy (24th September 2014), selinam (24th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Despite the evidence the government is powerless or scared to act because of the implications.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to yelik For This Post:

ceetee9 (25th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lancelot (here)
    Thanks for sharing this ceetee. Just watched the entire documentary via this youtube link-

Definitely the best 9/11 video I've seen to date, well researched and referenced. Well worth a watch.
    I agree Lancelot. Thank you for taking the time to watch it and comment on it.

I must admit I find it a little disheartening that so few on Avalon have even bothered to look at this thread, much less watch the video and comment on it. Within just a few hours of this thread's posting it dropped to page 6, yet several of the more light-hearted and/or entertaining threads consistently remain on the top 2 or 3 pages. I can't help wondering what, if anything, that means.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by ceetee9 (here)
    I must admit I find it a little disheartening that so few on Avalon have even bothered to look at this thread
    Most of us know that 9/11 was a false flag terror event. I don't need to watch more material.

Shortly after 9/11 a book came out called 9/11 A New Pearl Harbour - that was enough for me.

Since then its just been a process of slowly spreading awareness of the lies that were told.

Don't get disheartened because the "sensational" response is not there.

The truth will out, but it will take a long while yet because a lot of people still are not ready for it - and there is a strong defence mechanism that many have for the status quo that needs to be broken down steadily before anything massive comes of this.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

ceetee9 (25th September 2014), Hervé (25th September 2014), ulli (25th September 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Despite the evidence the government is powerless or scared to act because of the implications.
    I don't expect the government to do anything about it--at least not of their own volition.

It's going to take the people demanding a serious and highly publicized and monitored independent investigation into the overwhelming evidence that clearly shows that the official report was BS. And if our "leaders" don't comply they should, at the very least, be removed from office for dereliction of their Constitutional duties if not brought up on charges of obstruction of justice and abuse of authority.

But, alas, when we can't even muster much enthusiasm amongst the "awakened and aware," I don't hold out much hope that we can get the sleeping masses too excited about demanding justice.

Sorry if I seem a bit disillusioned with the pitiful response and lack of interest from my fellow Avalonians, but I am.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

ulli (25th September 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

demanding justice.
    Elaborate?

Demanding justice from whom?

Who will dispense it?

The US Supreme Court? The Government? The United Nations? The Illuminati ?

Or will bit be a thousand Ben Fulford style ninja's in the shadows?

I don't think.

What we need is for the tyrants to leave and never return so that we can restore the planet and those living on her to her natural path.

"Justice" for this and all of the deceptions and manipulations of humanity will not come until a new world is created free from tyrants. The truth about 9/11 is a just a part in the consciousness shift in man that will bring this about.

I don't need anyone punished for this as such, I just need them to stop and realize that these ways are old and past and that Earth and its awakened Humanity will not host that any longer.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    I must admit I find it a little disheartening that so few on Avalon have even bothered to look at this thread
    Most of us know that 9/11 was a false flag terror event. I don't need to watch more material.

Shortly after 9/11 a book came out called 9/11 A New Pearl Harbour - that was enough for me.

Since then its just been a process of slowly spreading awareness of the lies that were told.

Don't get disheartened because the "sensational" response is not there.

The truth will out, but it will take a long while yet because a lot of people still are not ready for it - and there is a strong defence mechanism that many have for the status quo that needs to be broken down steadily before anything massive comes of this.
    Thank you for your response Anchor.

Perhaps most of us (on PA) do know 9/11 was a false flag operation and, like you, don't need any more evidence. I hope you are right. However, it is those who are still not convinced or still believe the "official story" who are the ones I was attempting to reach--and I suspect there are still quite a few on Avalon. I wasn't looking for a "sensational" response, just more than what this thread has generated so far. Although, patience is NOT one of my virtues, I'm sorry to say, so maybe I just need to give it more time.

And you're right that it is a slow process of spreading awareness of the lies that were told, but how do you get people to become aware of those lies if you can't even get them to look at, much less consider, the evidence? This is, perhaps, what frustrates me the most. While I might not like the truth, I would much rather know the truth than live in a dream world.

I never was much for maintaining the status quo--particularly when maintaining the status quo required one to maintain/ignore the lies to support it. Each to their own I guess.

14. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Perhaps most of us (on PA) do know 9/11 was a false flag operation and, like you, don't need any more evidence. I hope you are right. However, it is those who are still not convinced or still believe the "official story" who are the ones I was attempting to reach--and I suspect there are still quite a few on Avalon. I wasn't looking for a "sensational" response, just more than what this thread has generated so far. Although, patience is NOT one of my virtues, I'm sorry to say, so maybe I just need to give it more time.

And you're right that it is a slow process of spreading awareness of the lies that were told, but how do you get people to become aware of those lies if you can't even get them to look at, much less consider, the evidence? This is, perhaps, what frustrates me the most. While I might not like the truth, I would much rather know the truth than live in a dream world.
    Most of us went through a phase where we were deceived by all this and we each faced our moment of awakening at "our time". Usually this didn't coincide with anyone else's "time" (or at least many of them) and it doesn't seem to happen in groups much. There don't seem to be any mass revelations and this is probably safest.

Once you figure it out, you tend to find the groups you are in fall away or often you are cast out of them. A lot of people don't like that and end up living more stressfully as they attempt to maintain the status quo.

One of the values of forums like Avalon is that at least we have somewhere to go!

I think the very best you can do is seed ideas and ask subtle questions to catalyse thinking. Also I think its worse giving a lot of consideration as to how you will walk that fine line between being seen as "curious" and an irritating "conspiracy theorist".

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

ceetee9 (26th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread