+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 60 Minute Online Text Conferences: Agartha. Bilocation. Emotional clearning. Low Cost Businesses for The Freedom Networks.

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,311 times in 1,801 posts

Default WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY OCT 1-2. 60 Minute Online Text Conferences: Agartha. Bilocation. Emotional clearning. Low Cost Businesses for The Freedom Networks.

Soundtrack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llg-zMRXnA8

Hey Lurkers!

We are a loose Taiwan / South China / Indonesia group that had 4-5 years of physical Agartha contact 2009-2013. We're trialing a free 60 minute conference.

TIME:

The conference will be bright and early, 9am Taipei time. THURSDAY 2ND OCTOBER. That's 9pm New York, WEDNESDAY 1ST OCTOBER.

EDIT: Sorry for any confusion with the dates. I was so busy looking for pics I forgot the date. Now you know why liberation is taking so long.

Is Breakthrough Coming?

There's a lot of running around behind the scenes right now. Is this the final breakthrough? No one knows. Whatever happens, time-frames are unpredictable, we're taking things day by day... false hope and false fear are a waste of energy.

Online Text Conferences

We are thinking of launching some ultra low budget text conferences based on:

1) Emergency small businesses for the freedom networks. Businesses that can be set up for next to no money. Typical price 10-100 USD.

2) Bilocation. Deep etheric + emotional clearing techniques. How sorting out your own emotional life helps the collective. How to bilocate to other realms.

3) Physical Contact with Agartha. How it happened, how anyone can speed up the Reunion.

The first conference will be a quick Q+A: 20 minutes on grassroots businesses, 20 minutes on bilocation and emotional clearing. 20 minutes on Agartha.

After the 60 minutes is up, the host, Central will shut up and give people a chance to talk among themselves.

FREE!

The first conference will be free. If there's any demand, we might start some low budget conferences for a suggested donation of 3-5 euros, and open some free places for people who are genuinely, sincerely broke. If we can cover costs and time, we'll give as much out possible for free as we can.

Ideally we're looking to do a mix of free and paid conferences so everyone can benefit. If you get a handle on this info you'll be able to set up your own conferences. We'd be very happy to help you out... The idea is to stimulate business for all the freedom networks and move forward together.

Our work has been online for free for 5 years. It takes a long long time to put these threads together.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread500968/pg1

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread508014/pg1

https://medium.com/@Frodonomics2015/...w-dfc16d1aa50b

https://medium.com/@Frodonomics2015/...e-f0c03d6e5df7

Auto-Leadership

As you know, things are progressing well, but there's no guarantee things will be finished by Christmas. We don't want another wave of false optimism and inevitable depression after the crash.

We think people need to step up and try and provide leadership in their own spheres of influence.

Winter is coming. Let's get this done.

P.S. If anyone gripes that 3-5 euros is too much: This info has cost us THOUSANDS of hours of research, multiple death threats and a few real casualties.

We will try and release transcripts 2-3 weeks after the conference. Ideally, if we get just a little income, we can release transcripts immediately.

Lurkers Welcome!

You're welcome to come and watch if you like. The conf will be anonymous so feel free to come and watch.

Honest, Proactive People Only

After 5 years of being ignored by alt media, we realized there's no more time for messing around. We're looking for honest, practical, proactive people who can get their heads round this information and do their own research. People like this guy:

Prissy New Age types, snide pseudo-intellectuals, humorless whiners, blowhards, paranoids and all the other types who poison the well can ABSTAIN from applying and leave us alone. You don't have permission to come anywhere near us. Thanks...

We reserve the right to kick out anyone from our conferences for any reason. We have no time to waste.

Time

9am Taipei time, THURSDAY 2ND OCT. That's 9pm New York, WED 1ST OCT.

Place?

Watch this space. We'll send out a link a few hours before the conf. Any suggestions for free chat hosts are welcome.

Peace on Earth

Thx..

Last edited by Daozen; 29th September 2014 at 19:11.

2. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: 60 Minute Online Text Conferences: Agartha. Bilocation. Emotional clearning. Low Cost Businesses for The Freedom Networks.

And Beetoobig, podemos hacer conferencias juntos en Espanol si te apetece. Que piensas? Pienso que hay un grad mercado en America Latina...

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Spiral of Light's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,416 times in 163 posts

Default Re: 60 Minute Online Text Conferences: Agartha. Bilocation. Emotional clearning. Low Cost Businesses for The Freedom Networks.

Is that 9am (Taipei)/9pm (New York) on Monday, September 29th?

4. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Damn. 1 hour formatting the thing and I forgot to put the day.

No, that's Thursday morning in Taipei, so Wednesday night in the States.

Lord help me I am just not that bright...

5. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

We'll set up the room about half an hour before the 9pm New York time start.

Thanks...

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,574 times in 3,404 posts

Daozen,

I know this will make me look real bad ( again ) but did you read the forum rules by any chance ...

I don't think that the Project Avalon especially should be used for internet marketing and to teach people 'how to start businesses' , not even the low cost ones .

Also , you've probably noticed that the forum runs on donations only ..so do all its conferences and activities , and the maintaining the servers costs more than $3000 a year ! So I've heard .

I've seen that in the East ..people are far better in running their own little businesses than they're here in the West . Even in the poorest areas .. they're usually far more 'ecological' in their approach to environment ,
    they hardly miss ideas such as 'how to build water pipes' from alternative materials and they tend to have richer, much better sources of Vitamin C than the one you can get in pharmacy .

'Selling ' them an idea that a special Vit C is a remedy for all their coughs and colds is like selling oranges to orang-utans in my opinion ,
    besides that , for some of those innocent souls , $50 bottle of vitamin someone can afford to pay in the US represents half of their monthly income ,
    and secondly ..the product is already heavily overpriced .

Personally , I would not mind if someone was offering his/her hand made or home grown products in the members section ,
    I'd see it as enhancement to this collective ..

though, I don't think that anyone dares to go that far .

Or what about exchanging things we no longer need and use , offering them for free or some other thing ?

'Starting businesses' , no matter how little they're reminds me of the approach Amway and other such companies take to make the market active and working for them ,
    though they all will assure you that you do this 'for yourself' .

I may be wrong but those who have internet connection are probably, mostly , also able to run their small home and family companies
    and in the East, they're usually quite good at it ..from knitting socks and sweaters to making jams from local fruits and flowers, making tofu , artwork that sells well in the area ..

Sorry for my useless contribution though . I can't sell anything twice .

7. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Daozen,

I know this will make me look real bad ( again ) but did you read the forum rules by any chance ...

I don't think that the Project Avalon especially should be used for internet marketing and to teach people 'how to start businesses' , not even the low cost ones .

Also , you've probably noticed that the forum runs on donations only ..so do all its conferences and activities , and the maintaining the servers costs more than $3000 a year ! So I've heard .

I've seen that in the East ..people are far better in running their own little businesses than they're here in the West . Even in the poorest areas .. they're usually far more 'ecological' in their approach to environment ,
    they hardly miss ideas such as 'how to build water pipes' from alternative materials and they tend to have richer, much better sources of Vitamin C than the one you can get in pharmacy .

'Selling ' them an idea that a special Vit C is a remedy for all their coughs and colds is like selling oranges to orang-utans in my opinion ,
    besides that , for some of those innocent souls , $50 bottle of vitamin someone can afford to pay in the US represents half of their monthly income ,
    and secondly ..the product is already heavily overpriced .

Personally , I would not mind if someone was offering his/her hand made or home grown products in the members section ,
    I'd see it as enhancement to this collective ..

though, I don't think that anyone dares to go that far .

Or what about exchanging things we no longer need and use , offering them for free or some other thing ?

'Starting businesses' , no matter how little they're reminds me of the approach Amway and other such companies take to make the market active and working for them ,
    though they all will assure you that you do this 'for yourself' .

I may be wrong but those who have internet connection are probably, mostly , also able to run their small home and family companies
    and in the East, they're usually quite good at it ..from knitting socks and sweaters to making jams from local fruits and flowers, making tofu , artwork that sells well in the area ..

Sorry for my useless contribution though . I can't sell anything twice .

Talk to Bill

¤=[Post Update]=¤

FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO COME...

Here is the chatroom, the password is: autobot.

Conference starts 9pm New York time.

http://us19.chatzy.com/85856967298662

8. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

BTW, we'll be posting selected highlights from the chat. It's open source, nothing is classified, so please be aware of that... if anything is highly personal or sensitive, we won't copy it, bit the intention of these chats us to publically spread knowledge.

9. Link to Post #9
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is a private chat. It's our virtual castle. The clock is ticking. There's no time for timewasters.

Agartha chat runs on Wild West rules. That means that anyone screwing around will feel the wrath of the banhammer immediately and with extreme prejudice. Act how you would in an old school saloon where everyones half drunk, and cranky from the heat.

These are the rules I've lived under for the last 5 years. I learnt to my cost that one false move or misplaced comment could have dire, permanent consequences.

Snidey, underhand attempts to insinuate, assume, imply, undermine us will be sniffed out immediately and shown the door. Defamation isn't cute or funny.

Project Avalon is a public forum, you can ask me anything you like. I'll answer. Agartha chat is a private saloon, so mind your poison tongue. No amount of fluffy New Age nonsense can disguise insincere intentions.

You can joke around all day long, but any serious sniping and you get the boot.

We need to raise our standards as a collective, and start treating humans with respect.

Have a Nice Day
    Last edited by Daozen; 2nd October 2014 at 07:24.

+ Reply to Thread