+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'Bought Journalism': German bestseller reveals CIA pay Western media for spin & bias

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,208 times in 2,967 posts

Default 'Bought Journalism': German bestseller reveals CIA pay Western media for spin & bias

It's on the top of Amazon's bestseller list in the German politics section.

Reaction by the mainstream? Utter silence. The author was told privately by a well-known German news anchor that there's a complete stop on his book, that nobody is allowed to touch it and that everybody is very nervous. Allegedly, there was a secret meeting of publishers in Frankfurt last Wednesday. They agreed that whoever brings it up in the editorial offices will be put on an exit list.

RT picked it up, and so did the second largest Spanish daily, El Mundo.

Here's a clip from a German satire show. It's a good illustration of what's happening in the German media in regard to the Ukraine situation, however, they do not explain why the coverage is as biased as it is. Udo Ulfkotte's book on the other hand is packed with damning evidence regarding many news outlets and individual journalists.

2. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

aheb (30th September 2014), animovado (29th September 2014), Apulu (30th September 2014), Atlas (30th September 2014), Billy (8th October 2014), Cidersomerset (29th September 2014), conk (2nd October 2014), cursichella1 (9th October 2014), Griff (30th September 2014), Happyjak (29th September 2014), Hazel (8th October 2014), Hervé (29th September 2014), JRS (30th September 2014), karelia (8th October 2014), Lancelot (29th September 2014), Lefty Dave (30th September 2014), Limor Wolf (29th September 2014), Marianne (30th September 2014), Maunagarjana (30th September 2014), meat suit (8th October 2014), Muzz (8th October 2014), naste.de.lumina (29th September 2014), Omni (29th September 2014), outerheaven (29th September 2014), ponda (29th September 2014), PurpleLama (29th September 2014), Pweeky (29th September 2014), Reinhard (30th September 2014), Rollo (29th September 2014), RunningDeer (29th September 2014), Selene (29th September 2014), Sierra (8th October 2014), Sophocles (29th September 2014), StandingWave (30th September 2014), sunflower (29th September 2014), Tesseract (30th September 2014), ThePythonicCow (29th September 2014), Tyy1907 (30th September 2014), ulli (30th September 2014), Wind (29th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: 'Bought Journalism': German bestseller reveals CIA pay Western media for spin & bias

Interview with the author, Udo Ulfkotte:

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

aheb (30th September 2014), animovado (30th September 2014), Atlas (30th September 2014), Billy (8th October 2014), cursichella1 (9th October 2014), karelia (8th October 2014), naste.de.lumina (29th September 2014), Olaf (30th September 2014), Omni (29th September 2014), Reinhard (30th September 2014), sdv (30th September 2014), Selene (29th September 2014), Sierra (8th October 2014), Sophocles (29th September 2014), StandingWave (30th September 2014), sunflower (29th September 2014), Tibouchine (30th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: 'Bought Journalism': German bestseller reveals CIA pay Western media for spin & bias

Thank you so much for posting this important information christian. Books like this are great for waking people up. I bet this book is the beginning of many people's rabbit hole. And I applaud that because without awareness of what goes on, there is no hope in changing it...

Writers like this help change the world.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Atlas (30th September 2014), Billy (8th October 2014), christian (30th September 2014), cursichella1 (9th October 2014), karelia (8th October 2014), naste.de.lumina (29th September 2014), Sierra (8th October 2014), Sophocles (29th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Very interesting..... Why is this not on bbc news?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lancelot For This Post:

Atlas (30th September 2014), Billy (8th October 2014), christian (30th September 2014), cursichella1 (9th October 2014), karelia (8th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Leaves me wondering what makes the truth so important NOW when it wasn't for many previous years knowing that the propaganda was effecting world views, beliefs, lives, economies, etc..............thus find myself discerning what this man's agenda is all about. ie >> good twist for sales of the book?

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    Interview with the author, Udo Ulfkotte:

Love and Light Always/Sandy

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

brenie (30th September 2014), christian (30th September 2014), cursichella1 (9th October 2014), Hervé (30th September 2014), karelia (8th October 2014), Limor Wolf (2nd October 2014), Reinhard (30th September 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    Leaves me wondering what makes the truth so important NOW when it wasn't for many previous years knowing that the propaganda was effecting world views, beliefs, lives, economies, etc..............thus find myself discerning what this man's agenda is all about. ie >> good twist for sales of the book?
    Certainly it has always been important. But nobody has written about it so comprehensively (at least in Germany). Certainly he also wants to sell his book. But the intention to wake people up is genuine, I think. And I also think he's making a good effort.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Atlas (30th September 2014), cursichella1 (9th October 2014), Hervé (30th September 2014), JRS (9th October 2014), karelia (8th October 2014), Omni (30th September 2014), outerheaven (30th September 2014), sandy (1st October 2014), Sophocles (30th September 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    Maybe I'm just naive, or off my rocker ...

but look at all the various movements legitimately challenging and/or calling attention to the controllers' divisive, psychopathic tactics. Look at the whistleblowers starting to come forward from every nook and cranny of the matrix. We are witnessing the mass awakening of humanity. Meanwhile, the controllers continue to lie and have increased their efforts to distract us with disinformation and attempts to start a new world war to end this process and regain their control.

Why now? Because ... the time is now right. People are becoming open to this information now. Not only does a larger percentage of the population have the context to understand this information, it is also directly relevant to our lives today.

The more people that speak out, more people will feel comfortable doing the same about their experiences.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to outerheaven For This Post:

animovado (8th October 2014), Atlas (30th September 2014), brenie (30th September 2014), christian (30th September 2014), cursichella1 (9th October 2014), Hervé (30th September 2014), karelia (8th October 2014), Omni (30th September 2014), sandy (1st October 2014), Sophocles (8th October 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Bumping this thread.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...o-3040904.html

A top German Journalist and Editor Dr. Udo Ulfkatte has just gone public with some shocking admissions. He basically admitted what all of us who read the alternative media such as BeforeItsNews have known for a long time – the entire mainstream media is totally fake! He went into a very detailed talk in this video and spilled the beans about everything! He talked about how the CIA gets control over all of the major journalists. He is sick of the lying and decided to go public with everything he knows. He’s already had 3 heart attacks and decided he didn’t care anymore about what they would do to him! He’s a real hero in my book!
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

christian (8th October 2014), cursichella1 (9th October 2014), Sierra (8th October 2014), Sophocles (8th October 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Thumbs up Whistleblower-Reporter Spills the Beans and Admits "All the News is Fake."

It's not like we didn't know this already, but now this is going Mainstream

October 8, 2014

“I was educated to lie … to betray … and not to tell the truth to the public.”

Udo Ulfkotte website
    http://www.ulfkotte.de/18.html

Disgusted Journalist Spills the Beans and Admits All the News is Fake!

A top German Journalist and Editor Dr. Udo Ulfkatte has just gone public with some shocking admissions. He basically admitted what all of us who read the alternative media such as BeforeItsNews have known for a long time – the entire mainstream media is totally fake! He went into a very detailed talk in this video and spilled the beans about everything! He talked about how the CIA gets control over all of the major journalists. He is sick of the lying and decided to go public with everything he knows. He’s already had 3 heart attacks and decided he didn’t care anymore about what they would do to him! He’s a real hero in my book!

This is an amazing video that must be shared with every human that hasn’t woken up yet and still believes anything they see on Fox News and the rest of the fraud media in the United States! For the first time in history a well known journalist has come forward and told all the secrets! Our news is completely FAKE and he tells you how it operates! Get the word out about this video and be sure to read this amazing article from Dr. Preston James of VeteransToday where I found the video.

This is a MUST READ article that explains everything going on in America today by a man they’ve tried to kill many times!

“Preventing the Transformation of America into GAZA II”

You must also read Preston’s other two masterpieces in this series that give the most accurate picture of how the crime syndicate has taken over the planet. These two articles cover everything and will answer all of your questions that nobody else talks about because they don’t know! He even covers what he’s learned from his high level contacts about the aliens and how they fit into everything. Preston is a good man and a Christian. He has had access to much classified data and that’s why the crime syndicate has tried to kill him many times. God has protected him, and led him to the truth about many things so others may learn and share with others.

“Kingpins and Cutouts, Aliens and Hybrids”

“Alien Agenda VI: The Worm Has Turned”

US Intelligence has given you everything they have figured out over the last 75 years on VeteransToday. They’ve put out secret documents from Edward Snowden that tell you who did 9/11 using micro nukes and who got bribed to cover it up! They have disclosed that many in Congress took $20 million bribes to cover up 9/11! VeteransToday has already put out the recording where Senator Songstad and Governor Sundquist were caught on tape plotting the murder of Lee Wanta!

Their amazing articles are still being censored by the controlled opposition (tip of spear types) in the alternative media! Don’t let those that censor the hardcore truth put out by patriots at VeteransToday run out the clock on us so we get put in the FEMA camps for organ harvesting as that is the plan of the people that run DHS!

Support the patriots and veterans at VeteransToday. Once you read their stuff and listen to their interviews through “Veterans Today Radio broadcasts”, you’ll never trust anybody that censors their stories again! You’ll know that the ones censoring their information are working for the ones that want to put you in the FEMA camps! No real patriot would censor their stories. My hat is off to BeforeItsNews who has never censored the articles from VeteransToday

It’s up to all of you that read this story. Do whatever you can and increase your efforts at spreading the truth. Don’t support anybody that censors US Intelligence (VeteransToday) because they are the only ones putting out all the truth and are the only ones that can do something about it! Those in alternative media that are censoring VeteransToday are aiding and abetting the Illuminati crime syndicate that wants to put you in a FEMA camp! I’ve seen this censorship time and time again when I ask those in alternative media with the famous names why won’t they report on the information on VeteransToday? They run away and hide from me! Go do the test yourself. Contact all these big names – you’ll be lucky if you even get a response from most of them!

Censorship and lying should never be tolerated in the alternative media. You stopped listening to the mainstream media because you found out they were lying and censoring important information from you! Why would you trust anybody in the alternative media that pretends that VeteransToday doesn’t exist? Why would you trust anybody that didn’t report the Snowden information that proves 9/11 was nuclear and went over exactly who did it? Only VeteransToday had the guts to release to the public and BeforeitsNews never censored me from writing about it so they are putting out more truth than the biggest names in alternative media! Think about that before you buy your next round of Iodine from a radio show host! Did this person tell you some of the things I have told you in the last 6 months of my articles? If not, then why are you giving them money? Thanks again to all those in the alternative media that have helped spread the information I have put out this year. You are the real heroes because you are waking people up to the hardcore truth that can put people in prison and get our country back. We have their names now because Snowden gave them to us! Snowden gave the secret bank accounts to the traitors in our Congress! US Intel made sure that some of those accounts are now frozen so the bad guys can’t get their money! Support VeteransToday so they can make sure they go to prison for their crimes! The more people that learn about the information at VeteransToday, the sooner we get our country back! I invite all of you to get my free ebook, “How to Spread 1,000 Times More Truth” and let’s smash the lies of the new world order harder in the next 6 months than we’ve done in the last 6 years! We can do it together!

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...o-3040904.html

His latest book “Bought Journalism“
    http://www.gekaufte-journalisten.de/

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

christian (8th October 2014), cursichella1 (9th October 2014), Omni (8th October 2014), Richard S. (9th October 2014), scanner (8th October 2014), Sophocles (8th October 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,798 times in 8,388 posts

UK Column - Media On Trial - Vanessa Beeley, Eva Bartlett & Fiorella Isabel
    1 hour 15 minutes - Posted Sep 7, 2023

Real Journalists tell what they have witnessed in the profession and the attacks and pressure upon themselves.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

+ Reply to Thread