Thread: Do We Need Our Chakras?

1. Link to Post #1
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Lightbulb Do We Need Our Chakras?

by Michelle Walling, CHLC
    http://in5d.com/do-we-need-our-chakras.html

There has been some buzz lately about whether or not we need our chakras at this point in humanity’s consciousness development. Some are saying that they are now ready to consider either merging their chakras into one energy center and some say they are ready to dissolve their chakras. Others ridicule these theories all together, saying that we need our chakras as human beings in order to exist in physicality.
    What are the chakras?

The following material was extracted from the website www.universal-mind.org:

The earliest written account (that has been revealed to us) of the chakras are believed to be part of the Vedas, an old written tradition in Indian said to have originated between 2,000 - 6000 B.C. and started by the Indo-European invaders of India known as the Arians. The word was also a metaphor for the sun, which "traverses the world like the triumphant chariot of a cakravartin" (ruler) and denotes the eternal cycle of time called the kalacakra, or wheel of time. In this way, it represents celestial order and balance…..

The chakras are, generally speaking, concerned with the heightening of the consciousness in an individual. The term consciousness is really just another way of referring to an individual’s state of mind and therefore the chakras are tied into psychological issues and the mental development of a being.

They are concerned with helping us attain enlightenment……

Each and every one of us possesses seven primary chakras (some claim there are other subsidiary ones) and through the awakening of their chakras an individual is said to awaken to the realization of the eternal absolute reality. Each chakra is said to exist within the subtle body, overlaying the physical body. Through modern physiology we can see that these seven chakras correspond exactly to the seven main nerve ganglia which emanate from the spinal column. There is even some scientific evidence of their existence; however science has been very slow to take up the gauntlet……

As we ascend (our energy) up the chakras we achieve a higher level of consciousness to the point where we voluntarily release ourselves from the bondage of the greed, hate and anger that was originally brought about by our confused state of mind. When we reach the very top we begin to understand our connectivity to all things and realise the purpose of our existence.

I picked up from the above referenced material that the chakras could possibly be related to an eternal cycle of time. It seems to me that this could be referencing a construct that many of us are trying to exit from because some of us have completed this chapter of the book and are ready to move on.

In the article 7 Chakras and 7 Links to Your Subconscious, the author shares “The chakras are amazing, organic, 3 Dimensional Centers of Energy and within them they hold so many secrets.” One observation I have with this statement is that many of us are ready for a higher vibrational experience than 3d. Traditional methods of chakra alignment as described in this article serve the purpose of balancing your energy as required for a blissful 3d experience. It is necessary to learn a little more about the chakras before deciding what to do about them.

Why would you want to get rid of the chakras?

The interest of dissolving the chakras began with shedding light on the archonic manipulation that has been plaguing humanity for thousands of years. Various forms of mind control and energy vampirism includes implants which can attach themselves to chakras and to the brain itself. The interest of dissolving the chakras began with shedding light on the archonic manipulation that has been plaguing humanity for thousands of years. Various forms of mind control and energy vampirism includes implants which can attach themselves to chakras and to the brain itself. Through clairvoyance, energy workers began to identify the energy vampires that attack the chakras. Removal of these beings and implants allowed for the person to raise their vibration and continue advancing toward their spiritual goals of moving out of a dense third dimensional inorganic experience.Through clairvoyance, energy workers began to identify the energy vampires that attack the chakras. Removal of these beings and implants allowed for the person to raise their vibration and continue advancing toward their spiritual goals of moving out of a dense third dimensional inorganic experience.

The thought process is that by removing the chakras, one would be removing one of the devices by which the archon is capable of siphoning ones energy. My friend Lance White has done his homework into this subject.

In Lance’s amazing interview with Inelia Benz, they discuss chakra removal at the 6:18-13:00 mark. Inelia explains that some of the human collective is now ready for this information. She describes the chakras as tools that can be used either positively or negatively, and can be created or dissolved as you like.

Here is the mp3 from Lance’s Blogtalk Radio Show- A Fireside Chat.
    http://www.bbsradio.com/tags/inelia-benz

George Kavassalis says that he has completely removed his chakras in many interviews and thus he seems to be a way shower in this subject. Lance also interviewed George, and he confirms that really all of the "popular" meditation techniques involving activating certain chakras and using them as a template will always be a constriction within a certain boundary. Could he be referring to the false matrix?( George further explains the only true direct connection is through the center singularity of “self”. To me, this could be interpreted as the heart center, where the “seat of the soul” is, but not necessarily the combination of all chakras into the heart chakra.

Here is a section of Lance’s interview with George Kavassalis on the subject of chakras:

My conclusion

Confusion with contradictions in most spiritual practices arises from the fact that we are all here on an individual journey. Each soul has an individual path through which it has traveled and the cumulative experience can be activated in the now. Depending upon the level of consciousness that soul has brought into the now and how much awareness they have of this consciousness in this incarnation depends on decision they should make with their chakras.

As Inelia said, they are tools that can be used for positive energy vibration as well as for negative siphoning of energy. If you are at the beginning level of raising your vibration then why not use them to your advantage to clear your energy and therefore clear your head- gaining the capability to begin thinking clearly about your next step. Clearing out negative energy allows for that space to be filled with more of your own light of your true essence. As Inelia said, they are tools that can be used for positive energy vibration as well as for negative siphoning of energy. If you are at the beginning level of raising your vibration then why not use them to your advantage to clear your energy and therefore clear your head- gaining the capability to begin thinking clearly about your next step. Clearing out negative energy allows for that space to be filled with more of your own light of your true essence.

However, if you are going to use a tool, know how to use it right. Learn how to protect yourself from energy vampires.

Related article: How To Recognize An Energy Vampire And What To Do About It

If you are being attacked by archons or their minions then it is likely that they could be using your chakras. More information is coming out that is pointing to why these energy centers added to the human body. You can clear this energy by consciously minimizing the chakras by reversing the expansion techniques used by a particular meditation. The next step would be to protect yourself with a white light energy egg. Of course some people require some extra help if the vampirism has gotten out of control to the point where a person sees themselves as powerless.

Some people will decide that they would like to rid themselves of their chakras all together. Lance mentions Carla Fox as another person who has removed her chakras. I have also heard of people simply using their own power to intend and visualize the chakras being dissolved one by one.

Some people feel as if they are merging with their multidimensional self which has all of the experiences of past and future lives. By merging with these parts of themselves, they are healing them in preparation for linking directly with their “I AM” presence. This eternal energy can be accessed through the physical body and may also be represented in “the space between” or what scientists have labeled “dark matter”.

According to Lance White, this goal of dissolving the chakras is not the same thing as “activating the DNA” or “bringing a new software program online”.

Check Out Spirituality Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with in5d on BlogTalkRadio
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/in5d-ra...ht-lance-white
    He feels that these actions may actually be limiting you to another experience within the matrix while becoming you true self expands beyond this Cosmos as we are infinite beings.

There seem to be several steps and tools that one can use to increase awareness and ultimately consciousness in order to remember how to integrate our multidimensional selves. The chakras seem to be connected to that and as such are vulnerable to misuse or control.

Bringing in more of our eternal essence cannot be done all at once because the body could not handle it. We cannot possibly bring all of our consciousness here to fit into a physical body as the energy is even larger than the earth itself. I feel as if my goal is to connect those parts of our multidimensional consciousness that experienced many other lives and merge them into our heart center, then connect that conglomerate to the core of the planet.

As we continue to make the connection with Mother Earth, we are guided to what interests us and to what will help us make the ultimate stargate connection to our soul’s essence. “All the answers are within you”, and in my opinion there is no one way or guide to reaching the ultimate goal of “ascension”, which actually translates to “inscension” as related to going within.

Clear as mud, right? It’s really not so complicated once you realize our limitations can be reduced by simply placing your attention on the doorway or stargate that leads to all of the answers. Prior incarnations, contracts, interference, and the current amount of time spent intending to raise your vibration and your soul’s group origins are all factors involved in defining what a person’s path will be. This is the first time a species has performed the task connecting the physical body in this manner with the planet and bringing the organic template back online.

We are writing the manual as we go. Once a few people have accomplished this, others will have a better idea of what method will work for them. As we recognize that, confusion over he said/she said can be averted, it allows way showers to move forward and to share their experiences with each method without controversy.

Did I just hear you ask, “Michelle, what are YOU going to do with your chakras”? I thought so. Currently I do not feel the need to remove my chakras. However, I am going to use them as a tool to expand them in order to clear my energy and raise my vibration when I need to, and to contract them and guard them when I am around other people or if I feel like I may have some outside interference. I currently do not feel that I have enough evidence in my reality that:

1. Removing my chakras is what I need to do, and
    2. Whether the chakras can actually be removed or if it is more like retracting them and moving your waking consciousness and attention to another place and time within your real heart center.

I DO have a strong desire to exit any matrix that is structured or controlling. I DO want to find the doorway to be able to come and go, outside of the silver cord that leads to the reincarnation cycle. By focusing on this goal, the question of keeping the chakras may indeed take care of itself. As I continue to experience, I will be sure to share it on In5d!
    Last edited by linksplatinum; 30th September 2014 at 03:37.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (10th November 2014), Aspen (15th November 2014), boutreality (30th September 2014), Clarity (30th September 2014), conk (2nd October 2014), elearah (27th October 2014), Fairy Friend (30th September 2014), Jake (1st October 2014), justntime2learn (2nd October 2014), Lifebringer (30th September 2014), mab777 (26th July 2017), naste.de.lumina (2nd October 2014), Omni (30th September 2014), Pris (10th November 2014), shadowstalker (15th November 2014), SiriusB (13th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: Do We Need Our Chakras?

Chakras are the energetic expression of our endocrine system. Do we need it?

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

I think dissolving of the chakras might only happen when we die. Or do we keep the chakras, as they are part of the soul perhaps. I'm not sure. I don't think anyone would want to dissolve them, minus maybe some greys really(probably not even them). I have experienced many chakra alterations via technology. The conscious energetic feelings one would perceive as 'normal' at any given time, chakras have a big effect on such from what I've witnessed. Without the chakras it would be a giant void of energy in one's being. I have also experienced my chakras muffled, dimmed, or negated. No heart chakra really sucks. The heart chakra really adds to the good energy we have in our energy body and mind if my experiences are accurate.
    Last edited by Omni; 30th September 2014 at 01:42.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (10th November 2014), chocolate (1st October 2014), Clarity (30th September 2014), Jake (1st October 2014), linksplatinum (30th September 2014), Natalia (1st October 2014), Peace&Love (30th September 2014), shadowstalker (15th November 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

Chakras are electro-magnetic generators which exist to steer the functions of our endocrine glands. I contend that the force which created the Chakra system, among others, seeks to contain our potential. A holographic realm which triggers dream like awareness; certainty that we are 'advancing' and contributing through energetic works toward improving the world by utilizing colored fields/centers etc. of energy goes along way to maintain control. I posted a preliminary outline of this system in a thread titled "Luciferian Machine" what is behind Chakras is included in the pdf there.

I don't mind that this info will be met with some degree of resistance. The experiences I've had through two decades of ardent inquiry have convinced me of this system and I realize it is not wise to seek to convince others. Here and there one can find info that disregards the need for chakras- the book "Chronicles of the Tao" by Deng Ming Dao (I believe is the correct spelling) has a brief passage which basically refers to Chakras as things that must be learned known then moved beyond. Of course this compressed interpretation is coming from me; naturally that's how I take it. Also any idea of expanding chakras into one energy 'column,' field, whatever is the result of the same holographic projector at work. I don't wish to offend. Seriously, completely write all this off to insanity- makes no difference to me.

The body's own bio-electric field is sufficient to affect the field of reality. Large portions of this are the mitochondrial organelles in each cell; our nervous systems and brains. I enjoy something like the kriya breathing method as described in "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Yogananda. Exhale all air completely- hold empty- inhale hold briefly- Repeat from exhale step- again that's what I took from the words. It's just what I've found; oftentimes I didn't bother trying to explain or justify what worked for me until I read something like it- both of these fit into this category.
    Last edited by boutreality; 30th September 2014 at 01:20.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Catsquotl (17th November 2014), Clarity (30th September 2014), conk (2nd October 2014), David Trd1 (30th September 2014), Lettherebelight (30th September 2014), linksplatinum (30th September 2014), Omni (30th September 2014), Pris (10th November 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

With chakras...

Without chakras...

Last edited by gripreaper; 30th September 2014 at 02:08.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

animovado (30th September 2014), Aspen (15th November 2014), Clarity (30th September 2014), Delight (1st October 2014), linksplatinum (30th September 2014), Natalia (1st October 2014), Omni (30th September 2014), Sebastion (27th October 2014), Selene (30th September 2014), Shezbeth (30th September 2014), the_real_dave-id (30th September 2014), Wind (30th September 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

This is a very controversial subject I know, but it shows a different aspect of perception that goes against the norm. I feel it's good to stir up some ideas amongst us to see where this topic could lead to, especially since we dig into everything that is thrown in our direction anyhow.
    I had read about George Kavassilas' experiences with the chakras, and how he negated them all together. He had some pretty valid points when he mentioned the grid of Archon AI control features through emotional domination, which Omni discusses also, but it is a bit sketchy IMO what this could all mean in general practice. I'm not quite sure if I am for, nor against the idea pointed out here, seeing as though there are some valid points for both sides of the argument on all aspects detailed in this article.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Aspen (15th November 2014), chocolate (1st October 2014), Clarity (30th September 2014), SiriusB (13th November 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Avalon Member Clarity's Avatar
    Thanks

Both myself and my husband removed our Chakras several months ago. Our sons chakras dissolved, without any intervention on our part, about a month later.

I commented on the article under DJ (my initials). The comments are interesting as I expected lots of "how stupid are these people, their all gonna die" 🙀instead it appears this topic is being given some consideration. Cameron Day in his latest podcast with the in5d gang mentioned that he no longer works with the chakras although he didn't talk about removing them either.

For those who are intrigued, I'm happy to answer any questions regarding how I came to make the decision and if there were any benefits.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

Aspen (15th November 2014), linksplatinum (30th September 2014), mab777 (26th July 2017), Pris (10th November 2014), Swan (30th September 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Clarity (here)
    Both myself and my husband removed our Chakras several months ago. Our sons chakras dissolved, without any intervention on our part, about a month later.

I commented on the article under DJ (my initials). The comments are interesting as I expected lots of "how stupid are these people, their all gonna die" 🙀instead it appears this topic is being given some consideration. Cameron Day in his latest podcast with the in5d gang mentioned that he no longer works with the chakras although he didn't talk about removing them either.

For those who are intrigued, I'm happy to answer any questions regarding how I came to make the decision and if there were any benefits.
    How do you know you removed them? From my observations illusions can occur with chakras very easily. I think you haven't really removed them, but I'm open minded. In most cases chakras are undetectable. Without a heart chakra empathy doesn't work the same from my experiences. Also some of the vibrance of life is lower with a lower heart chakra. Either your experiences or mine are illusions. I'm willing to say it's possible mine are too. But I don't think that is the case. I'm skeptical that you have removed your chakras. But I'm interested in how you think you got rid of your chakras.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Aspen (15th November 2014), chocolate (1st October 2014), Clarity (1st October 2014), linksplatinum (30th September 2014), Shezbeth (30th September 2014), Ultima Thule (30th September 2014), Wind (30th September 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Err.. I was under the impression that chakras are part of the energy body connecting our soul to this level of existence and body. That they are there in response to the natural flow of energy.. sort of like how water creates rivers and lakes. Unless you changed your form you don't change the chakras, you would have to re carve the landscape so to speak. So trying to change them is as futile as trying to tell the water of the nile to move a different way as it's direction isn't how you have decided you want it to be anymore.

If you want to change the water you change the landscape not the other way around. And I don't think there's any reason to want to change our landscape, we are beautiful developing creatures, we may grow more advanced yes but we are not going to turn into an oak tree anytime soon. Our issues are caused by deep damage to our system not the fundamental system itself being faulty. Critters that stick to your energy field stick to your broken bits, they are like maggots eating rotten flesh, yuck yes, needing healing yes, but perhaps not without purpose.

Of course this is purely from where my level of understanding currently is Perhaps if people are craving a simpler form they would be better off trying to live a humble, simpler existence, one where your soul can be happy and healthy, if you don't know where to start.. try sitting in the sun in a garden on the grass and go from there.
    "I don't care" is a civilizations death sentence

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rosieposie For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (10th November 2014), Clarity (1st October 2014), Finefeather (2nd October 2014), Jake (1st October 2014), KaiLee (30th September 2014), linksplatinum (1st October 2014), Shezbeth (30th September 2014), Wind (30th September 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

I am reminded - in reviewing the available information on this thread - of the tree of life allegory, particularly Daat(sp?). Daat - if memory serves - is the position on the tree that is all positions. In this sense, I can see how one could perceive their chakras as having combined or whatever.

However, I hope you will pardon my incredulity, as the idea of dissolving the chakras entirely also reminds me of the oft touted idea of the dissolving of the ego as purported by numerous right-hand traditions. In the case of the ego, it may well seem to have vanished/dissolved or whatever, but a thorough understanding of what the ego really is belies the very notion of it dissolving.

I suggest that the dynamic is the same with the chakras. I could quite certainly be mistaken, but if I were in Vegas that's not where my money'd be.

19. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Retired Member KaiLee's Avatar
    Thanks

I've mentioned in other posts my I AM experience and another experience that I would associate with chakras. The first did not require any experience or acknowledgment of chakras, but the secound definetly required knowledge of I AM. My conclusion was that the chakra experience was not needed. Would I remove chakras? Even if I thought it possible I don't know why I would. My experience was that chakras are more associated with 3D reality than the higher self. I ignore them really, as I see their interaction as a false path.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KaiLee For This Post:

Aspen (15th November 2014), Clarity (1st October 2014), linksplatinum (30th September 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 times in 356 posts

Quote Posted by Clarity (here)

Hello Clarity,

I read your comments under the article, and found them very interesting.

@ gripreaper...just a thought...white light contains all the colors.
    Last edited by Swan; 30th September 2014 at 08:50.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Swan For This Post:

Aspen (15th November 2014), Clarity (30th September 2014), linksplatinum (30th September 2014), Pris (10th November 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

It is impossible to remove your chakras...if you did you would no longer exist...
    Humans, and everything else, are each an individual primordial atom which consist of 3 aspects...matter, consciousness and motion(energy)...the trinity of life.
    Chakras are entry and exit points for the 3 aspects of the trinity between the various bodies or envelopes which we all possess...from the monad or Self all the way down to the physical etheric body.
    The etheric body...the final body of the true Self...is the scaffold of the physical body organism, and is responsible for the energy and consciousness of the Self during incarnation.

There are 7 major...21 intermediary...and 49 minor chakras...which means that most people have not even got a clue were they are...never mind remove them or live without them.

If you want to read more about these centres I recommend this:
    http://www.laurency.com/L3e/L3e15.pdf

Take care
    Ray

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Anchor (2nd October 2014), Clarity (1st October 2014), conk (2nd October 2014), Delight (1st October 2014), Feritciva (30th September 2014), Hazel (30th September 2014), Jake (1st October 2014), linksplatinum (30th September 2014), naste.de.lumina (30th September 2014), Omni (30th September 2014), PurpleLama (30th September 2014), Reinhard (9th November 2014), Shezbeth (30th September 2014), Wind (30th September 2014)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote How do you know you removed them?
    First of all I connected in with my HS. I’ve been in daily contact with my HS for over two years, I’ll sometimes contact him several times a day if there’s a lot of questions buzzing around my mind. It was my HS to whom I address my queries and questions regarding the chakras and it was based on his answers and advise that I decided to remove them. FYI I refuse to communicate with any other being or entity other than my HS – friend or foe. So I called in my HS and asked for guidance as, at this point I’d never heard of anyone removing their chakras.

As soon as I removed the last Chakra I felt huge surge of energy coming in through my core star/heart centre & I immediately sensed profound changes that, after all this time, haven’t gone away. Now I’ve had many spiritual experiences (including Spontaneous OBE’s) but this was probably the most significant.

So of course I checked myself and asked my HS to confirm if they were gone. Now, not that I was doubting myself or my HS but at the end of the day the mind is a powerful thing so I thought best to ask someone else to check “how my Chakras were looking.” (For true objective results ask someone who has no idea that you might have been thinking of Chakra removal.)

A month later my inner voice asked me to check my son’s chakras, I was a wee bit busy and said so, but again the call came to check his chakras. I was truly shocked to find nothing & I must have made the poor boy lay down 15 times that night to keep checking. I did find it hard to believe that they could have just gone without intervention, but I’ve since heard others say the same.

Quote Without a heart chakra empathy doesn't work the same from my experiences. Also some of the vibrance of life is lower with a lower heart chakra.
    I love life, truly. I love being human and I really, really love this planet and our earth mother. But.....
    One of my biggest issues was that I was an empath - big time. It cause untold problems for me, I was soaking up everyone else's emotions, stress & trauma. I had to give up energy healing because I was taking on my clients 'stuff' making me physically ill. I can't even watch Animal Planet and don't get me started on what happens when I drive pass road kill. I spent a lot of my time and energy trying to prevent this happening & block it out. Since my chakras have gone, it's just me and my inner essence - standing strong.
    That doesn't mean I've turned into a cold fish no longer caring, I haven't changed personality. You don't need to physically feel other peoples crap to feel compassion for them and their situation.
    Of course I still have my own issues but at least now I know that they are mine and mine alone. Unless you are an empath you might not understand how liberating that could be.

Quote The heart chakra really adds to the good energy we have in our energy body and mind if my experiences are accurate.
    I personally work with the heart centre/core essence/inner sun/inner star energy. It feels like a torus in the inner core of the chest area. I've been working with this energy for two years and it is through this that I connect with my HS. It's extremely powerful and energizing. I use this unified energy to fill my whole body and push out into my whole energy field. It is highly effective in removing astral entities. Cameron Day and Carla Fox both talk about this in more detail than I can. At first I mistook this for the heart Chakra until my HS corrected me.

Hope thats answered your questions.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

Aspen (15th November 2014), linksplatinum (30th September 2014), Pris (10th November 2014), Swan (30th September 2014), Zampano (2nd October 2014)

27. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,832 times in 3,731 posts

There are a lot more than 7 Chakra's in the body. This article only addresses the main ones.

There are Chakras all over and they are closely related to the Meridian system documented in Oriental medicine. For example you have them in your hands feet and there are big ones at the knees and elbows.

In my opinion, it is likely that what has happened is that you removed all blockages in your main chakra's so that they are now operating so smoothly you don't notice them - rather like a well tuned and balanced engine, so smooth you hardly know that it is running.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Clarity (1st October 2014), Delight (1st October 2014), Finefeather (1st October 2014), Jake (1st October 2014), linksplatinum (1st October 2014), Omni (1st October 2014), Shezbeth (1st October 2014), Wind (1st October 2014)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Thank you Ray, and Anchor for shedding some light on this conversation.. I don't understand how someone can work with energy in the energy body if there are no Primary Energy Centers... The energy body is counterpart to the physical body.. It would be like saying that you had your organs removed and now you feel better and healthier???

I can see there being much confusion regarding the energy centers, Primary/Secondary/tertiary.. The energy body is like the physical body. It stays with the physical body at all times and has different systems/circuits that ebb and flow and make up the energetic counterpart to the physical body.. I can imaging that BLOCKAGES could be removed, creating great spiritual prowess and energetic flow... But removing you chakras would be like removing your brain, or your lungs or your heart... I have done personal transformative energy work throughout my life..

The spiritual aspects of life,,, love greed hate progression empathy understanding creation self worth,,,, etc,,, are likened unto the health of a specific Chakra... I have no idea what that means!!!

I DO know the mechanics of subtle energies and the implications of moving said energies through the Primary Energy Centers like blood flows through veins,, and carries vital components to the body... Blood flow does not exist if the heart is removed...

There are spiritual and physical understandings of the Chakra systems that do NOT match up... I have spent decades moving energy through my body and feeling for,, and mapping out the energy body..

I have never heard of anyone removing Chakras... If I plan to run a marathon,,,, why would I remove my feet?? If I want to breath,,, why would I remove my lungs??

I have given up on the esoteric understandings of the energy centers because they are not esoteric.. They are actual and practical.. They are not up for debate, any more than the physical organs are!!

In fact, I have dropped my separate understandings of the physical vs the energy body, and just see it as,,,, The Body....

Thank you Ray for the PDF... I'm going to take care with it, and hope to learn from it..

Jake.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Clarity (1st October 2014), Delight (1st October 2014), Finefeather (1st October 2014), linksplatinum (1st October 2014), Natalia (1st October 2014), Omni (1st October 2014), Shezbeth (1st October 2014), Wind (1st October 2014)

31. Link to Post #17
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    I can see there being much confusion regarding the energy centers, Primary/Secondary/tertiary.. The energy body is like the physical body. It stays with the physical body at all times and has different systems/circuits that ebb and flow and make up the energetic counterpart to the physical body.. I can imaging that BLOCKAGES could be removed, creating great spiritual prowess and energetic flow... But removing you chakras would be like removing your brain, or your lungs or your heart... I have done personal transformative energy work throughout my life..
    Hi Jake
    Yes there is a lot of confusion and myth.

What many do not realise is that we have 4 energy bodies around our physical body and most have just stopped at the closest one known as the etheric body or envelope. When you get to see the aura you can see these envelopes/bodies clearly and although in many systems these are called by other names, in esoterics they are known as the emotional envelope, the mental envelope and the causal envelope. Each of these is a swirling mass of energy and consciousness/colour. They all have chakras in them and they are each linked to each other by these chakras...in many places.

The term energy body does not tell the entire story because these bodies do much more than just deal with energy...

Next time you guys, who are so deep into OB, decide to blast off into the 'void'...pause a while and have a closer look at just what your body looks like...you might be surprised what you see Once clear out of body practice has been achieved you can see the energy and chakras clearly in the etheric body/envelope.

Take care
    Ray

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Clarity (1st October 2014), Jake (1st October 2014), linksplatinum (1st October 2014), Shezbeth (1st October 2014), Wind (1st October 2014)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Hi Jake
    Yes there is a lot of confusion and myth.

What many do not realise is that we have 4 energy bodies around our physical body and most have just stopped at the closest one known as the etheric body or envelope. When you get to see the aura you can see these envelopes/bodies clearly and although in many systems these are called by other names, in esoterics they are known as the emotional envelope, the mental envelope and the causal envelope. Each of these is a swirling mass of energy and consciousness/colour. They all have chakras in them and they are each linked to each other by these chakras...in many places.

The term energy body does not tell the entire story because these bodies do much more than just deal with energy...

Next time you guys, who are so deep into OB, decide to blast off into the 'void'...pause a while and have a closer look at just what your body looks like...you might be surprised what you see Once clear out of body practice has been achieved you can see the energy and chakras clearly in the etheric body/envelope.

Take care
    Ray
    Thank you, Ray for being with us.. The term Energy Body doesn't tell the entire story... I definitely agree with that,, there is much more to it than strictly an energetic process!! I am trying to be careful with regards the ob study.. A wholistic approach is preferred, and I would go further and say that it is inevitable. We are learning from each other and sharing experiences,, none of us have the whole piece of the puzzle.. I have mapped out by 'feel' and by 'sight' what the (for lack of a better term) energy body counterpart looks like, and how it functions.. There is much more that a simple energetic model of grids and circuits,, it is all enmeshed with the physical body and it is flowing and in constant motion... Chakras, of course cannot be summarized with terms that only describe energy.. Ha,,, indeed there is much more to it than I can cover within the scope of OBE.. I don't see a way to learn mastery over the subtle bodies (nearest the physical) without a basic understanding of energy flow and the Chakra systems.

The energetic component of the Chakra system is more than we need to tackle for OBE.. I always try and be careful to advise folks to try and understand for themselves how it fits in with their personal awakenings.. I can't help with the more spiritual aspects,, as it is not my place to tell... Within the scope of this discussion,,, I'd have to say that we can't remove chakras,, maybe close them off, or block them... Admittedly,,, I do not know everything.

BTW,,, I do not go blasting off into the 'void',,, I approach such exploration as much more sacred and personal... There is much exploration to do,, no??

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Clarity (1st October 2014), Finefeather (1st October 2014), linksplatinum (1st October 2014), Wind (2nd October 2014)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

This is an interesting conversation. Who knows if we "need" chakras?? Do we need feet and hands? If they are part of the equipment then IMO they are "just so"?

I see auras and the way they interact between people and with the environment. I am able to see this more easily when the room is dim. The most dramatic interchange I saw was between a teaching physician and his resident at about 5 AM after working all night. VIVID pulsing yellow jumped across between them and embraced them. The context was an intense intellectual discussion of a diagnosis.

How the whole energetic of the bodies operates is beyond me but I am comfortable with accepting that movement (like spinning) is a natural fractal function creating form. It seems like "colors" would be across a spectrum (whose extremes are beyond the human senses) as in the prism bending of pure light. I can relate to frequencies being energy vibrations? The way sound createsthe different patterns in sand "looks" a lot like mandalas of the chakra model.

IMO the ancients were much more sensorially discerning than we now. So the structures described may well be just so like our "external" body?
    I like this video and I celebrate the chakra story.

From the mists of the great days, poetic science references the elemental connection of all life, the pulsation of light that "is" manifesting gorgeous beauty and mystery.

Last edited by Delight; 1st October 2014 at 17:32.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Clarity (1st October 2014), Finefeather (1st October 2014), Jake (1st October 2014), linksplatinum (1st October 2014), Shezbeth (1st October 2014), Wind (2nd October 2014)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote There are a lot more than 7 Chakra's in the body. This article only addresses the main ones.
    True. My experience with the other chakras shows me that they are dissolved at the same time. The only minor chakras I have been able to feel are the chakras in my hands, knees and feet the hand chakras were particularly strong. After removing the main chakras I no longer feel them spinning but can still feel energy moving. When I work with the inner core energy I send it down my arms out through my hands, but there is no longer the spinning sensation.

Quote There are Chakras all over and they are closely related to the Meridian system documented in Oriental medicine
    I don’t know too much regarding TCM, only what I learnt from my Qigong teacher. As far as I’m aware the Chakras come from Hindu teachings and are not mentioned in TCM (I’m happy to be corrected if that’s wrong.) Having said that, I know the Chakras exist because I worked with them for years.
    TCM teaches that there are three internal energy storage centres within the body called Dan Tiens. There are situated in the belly, heart and brain. In Cameron Day’s recent In5d interview when asked about the chakras he stated that he no longer works with them but works instead with, what he called the three brains. Made up of the belly brain, the heart brain and the head brain (Similar to TCM?). This is how I also work. I get the initial questions/feelings coming from the belly brain, I then tune into my core heart center. Bring the energy in, fill my body and entire energy field in order to get no astral interference. Connect with my I AM presence and ask away. After, I have a wee think (head brain - logic) about the information that came to me, sometime there might be more questions, so back to the core heart center. Only when all three energy centers align, do I consider that I have found my personal truth.

I had been working with the core essence energy for 18 months before I removed my Chakras.

Quote operating so smoothly you don't notice them - rather like a well tuned and balanced engine, so smooth you hardly know that it is running.
    The energy now coming into my body is so strong and clear I most certainly know its running. I have to be careful not too built it up too strong as it has an orgasmic feel to it!
    Last edited by Clarity; 1st October 2014 at 20:42.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

Aspen (15th November 2014), Pris (10th November 2014), Swan (2nd October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast