+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sun has gone a bit crazy. heat, light all different when chemtrails are not in sky

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default sun has gone a bit crazy. heat, light all different when chemtrails are not in sky

anyone noticing that the light is less warm tone and more blue cool tones.

a PX researcher has told me that "sun" in the video is the wormwood galaxy NG 1510 and NG1512. Now, I know nothing about it, but based on his knowledge at www.vtfreepress.com I tend to agree. Please let me know your thoughts. Have any of you noticed weird sunlight?

I have another video that seems to be quite controversial. I took it 3 days ago of the sunset as reflected in my barn window. But it is very surprising as there are more than one sun and more than one object that moves through. It's hard to see, but watch closely as planets come through and the sun on the left reacts to the action around it. Notice the spheres above the right sun and how they spread out when the sun on the left is going through a lot of action. I do not believe they are flares.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: sun has gone a bit crazy. heat, light all different when chemtrails are not in sky

I took this today around 3:15.

3. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: sun has gone a bit crazy. heat, light all different when chemtrails are not in sky

I live near the equator on a tiny island, we never have "chemtrails" contrails or any other "trails" in the sky... we have sun probably 345 days a year (over 80% of the day is sunny) and I can tell you from almost two years of experience, nothing has changed with the sun.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (1st October 2014), Atlas (30th September 2014), Chip (1st October 2014), Dawn (1st October 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st October 2014), swoods_blue (1st October 2014)

5. Link to Post #4
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I live near the equator on a tiny island, we never have "chemtrails" contrails or any other "trails" in the sky... we have sun probably 345 days a year (over 80% of the day is sunny) and I can tell you from almost two years of experience, nothing has changed with the sun.
    Exactly the same for me.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Dawn (1st October 2014), Nick Matkin (1st October 2014), TargeT (1st October 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Sorry your not noticing it Target. It's really quite spectacular. Must be something about the location your in vs where I am. Really can't explain it.

8. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

When I was a kid, the sun had a yellow hue; now it seems pure white. To me it seems like the sun has become slightly brighter as well. I suppose that might indicate a result of cooler tones but how does one actually determine any of that with certainty? (a video can't show anything - maybe one's white balance is off for example)

I might say there is potentially a bit of evidence for it -- geo-engineering currently taking place to "cool the earth". They claim it is due to "global warming" ... but maybe it's all just about the sun. Even an infinitesimal amount of change in the sun's output would affect earth.

I live far north of the equator. EDIT: And we do have chemtrails.

My 2 cents.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 1st October 2014 at 00:46.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

13th Warrior (1st October 2014), BMJ (2nd October 2014), Daphne (1st October 2014), ElfeMya (1st October 2014)

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

When I was a child, the sun was yellow. Now it is white. I do not know if the sun has changed, our atmosphere has changed, or the magnetosphere, by being weaker, has caused a change in the color. Also, the sun stings sometimes - when I am in the sun, on the days it is going to sting, it stings instantly. On other days, it is pleasant to be in the sun for awhile.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

BMJ (2nd October 2014), Daphne (1st October 2014), Dawn (1st October 2014), DeDukshyn (1st October 2014), ElfeMya (1st October 2014)

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I heard it said , all the metals they spray in their chemtrails , kill tiny microbes that live in the upper atmosphere whose job is they reflect harmful rays from the sun ... the whole reason the sun burns white hot rather then yellow like 30 years ago ... go figure all the barium and other particles released for years have coated the sky over and over for years ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

BMJ (2nd October 2014), ElfeMya (1st October 2014)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,280 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    When I was a kid, the sun had a yellow hue; now it seems pure white. To me it seems like the sun has become slightly brighter as well. I suppose that might indicate a result of cooler tones but how does one actually determine any of that with certainty? (a video can't show anything - maybe one's white balance is off for example)

I might say there is potentially a bit of evidence for it -- geo-engineering currently taking place to "cool the earth". They claim it is due to "global warming" ... but maybe it's all just about the sun. Even an infinitesimal amount of change in the sun's output would affect earth.

My 2 cents.
    According to some sources our sun is becoming a blue-white star. Has to do with the changes our earth will be going through.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st October 2014)

16. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Snowflower (here)
    When I was a child, the sun was yellow. Now it is white. I do not know if the sun has changed, our atmosphere has changed, or the magnetosphere, by being weaker, has caused a change in the color. Also, the sun stings sometimes - when I am in the sun, on the days it is going to sting, it stings instantly. On other days, it is pleasant to be in the sun for awhile.
    Exactly. I went to the beach this summer and had to cover up. My skin was NOT happy. This is weird for me, I love the sun, but there were a few days this summer - mind you blazing hot days in mid summer - where my skin actually broke into hives after not that long exposure. This has never happened to me before this. Ever. All other days I relish the sun and it's energy and the slight burn it sometimes gives on the surface.

It seems slightly more potent than I recall as a child ... What that effect is from exactly, I cannot say.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

My 2 cents.
    According to some sources our sun is becoming a blue-white star. Has to do with the changes our earth will be going through.
    Can you point me in the direction of these sources? PM if desired.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

BMJ (2nd October 2014), Daphne (1st October 2014), ElfeMya (1st October 2014)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Our atmosphere has been changing, magnetic field is weakening, we are getting bombarded by cosmic rays constantly and the Sun has been losing it's power. See this extremely well explained article about "chemtrails"!

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Daphne (1st October 2014), Lifebringer (1st October 2014), Stephanie (1st October 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st October 2014)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member swoods_blue's Avatar
    Thanks

Any video posted with eerie/discordant music in the background is a red flag to me. The internet is full of that stuff, and it's virtually all junk. None of it resonates with me, because it's a rather ham-handed propaganda technique. I wouldn't think Avalon members would need to sex up their videos with that stuff if they were trying to share sincerely.

As for the lights in the barn window, I have no idea what we're looking at. Could be lights inside the building, double-paned windows, etc. reflecting light back to the camera.

I went fishing several times in the past few weeks on Lake Michigan and got to watch a few clear sunsets. Just one big round sun setting in the West.

Of course there may be strange things to see in the skies, but I haven't seen them.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swoods_blue For This Post:

Atlas (1st October 2014), TargeT (1st October 2014)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by swoods_blue (here)
    Any video posted with eerie/discordant music in the background is a red flag to me. The internet is full of that stuff, and it's virtually all junk. None of it resonates with me, because it's a rather ham-handed propaganda technique. I wouldn't think Avalon members would need to sex up their videos with that stuff if they were trying to share sincerely.

As for the lights in the barn window, I have no idea what we're looking at. Could be lights inside the building, double-paned windows, etc. reflecting light back to the camera.

I went fishing several times in the past few weeks on Lake Michigan and got to watch a few clear sunsets. Just one big round sun setting in the West.

Of course there may be strange things to see in the skies, but I haven't seen them.

Yeah, the choice of YouTube music stinks and I did not want to have everyone listen to me talking to,my cat and my kid so I picked a stupid track called "Trance" - sorry it raisesd red flags . But I can assure you that the video is real cause I took it. I have no reason to distort anything.

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daphne (here)
    Quote Posted by swoods_blue (here)

Yeah, the choice of YouTube music stinks and I did not want to have everyone listen to me talking to,my cat and my kid so I picked a stupid track called "Trance" - sorry it raisesd red flags . But I can assure you that the video is real cause I took it. I have no reason to distort anything.
    But I did report your post cause the term "sex up" my video seems like a bit of sexual harrassment- and I sincerely do not appreciate that

24. Link to Post #15
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

But I did report your post cause the term "sex up" my video seems like a bit of sexual harrassment- and I sincerely do not appreciate that
    really?
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Atlas (1st October 2014), conk (3rd October 2014), swoods_blue (1st December 2014), TargeT (1st October 2014)

26. Link to Post #16
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,630 times in 21,529 posts

From Macmillan Dictionary:
    Quote sex up

To make changes to something, especially a piece of writing, in order to make it seem more significant, exciting or interesting than it originally was
    I don't see any sexual harassment here. Though the discussion of the background music has been a bit of a distraction ... .

My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

13th Warrior (4th October 2014), Atlas (1st October 2014), Marianne (2nd October 2014), swoods_blue (1st December 2014)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I guess I've been dealing with a lot of general stupidity on any thread on which I've discussed this. Same type of school bully taunting type of comments. Sorry if I over reacted, but I see a pattern which many of you have no idea about. Carry on.

29. Link to Post #18
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

That's about the most despicable action I've seen in a long time on this forum.

This type of action (running to the authority figures to fight off decent) is very disheartening. If you want to censor discussion I do not think this is the correct forum for you.

I guess I've been dealing with a lot of general stupidity on any thread on which I've discussed this. Same type of school bully taunting type of comments. Sorry if I over reacted, but I see a pattern which many of you have no idea about. Carry on.
    I think you are projecting far too much onto the text in front of you. All I saw here was a simple discussion on the sun and it's possible observable changes; some people offered their perspective and how is that a bad thing? Resistance to your message should just be seen as an opportunity to refine your delivery or take in new information that alters your current theory, not bullying tactics or any "pattern" that really has little to no effect on you if it does exist (and if it does it should be easy to point out, not just brush off with "many of you have no idea about" flavor of comments).

Beware of the traps!
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

13th Warrior (4th October 2014), Atlas (1st October 2014), conk (3rd October 2014), Marianne (2nd October 2014), ThePythonicCow (1st October 2014)

31. Link to Post #19
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,630 times in 21,529 posts

I guess I've been dealing with a lot of general stupidity on any thread on which I've discussed this. Same type of school bully taunting type of comments.
    I would (and do) object to calling the posts of those disagreeing with you on recent threads such as this one "general stupidity" or "school bully taunting".

What I am seeing is that there are a few posters who disagree with your "analysis", to the point of becoming frustrated by the (in their view, and in my view) lack of same. Their dissent has been 98% entirely focused on the topic, with perhaps 2% minor leakage of frustration sneaking in around the edges of a few phrases.

I would not ask for more from those dissenters.

I would ask more from yourself, however .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

13th Warrior (4th October 2014), Atlas (1st October 2014), conk (3rd October 2014), Marianne (2nd October 2014), Nick Matkin (19th October 2014), TargeT (2nd October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread