Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Duncan O’Finioan Interview: Falling Darkness – Part 1

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Default Removed on request

Removed on request
    Last edited by Mu2143; 4th January 2015 at 09:54.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

avid (1st October 2014), Bill Ryan (1st October 2014), Christine (3rd October 2014), Chuck (2nd October 2014), Earth Angel (2nd October 2014), ElfeMya (1st October 2014), Hervé (30th September 2014), jackovesk (4th October 2014), Limor Wolf (2nd October 2014), Project_Buggy_Beach (2nd October 2014), raregem (30th September 2014), Realeyes (2nd October 2014), Ria (12th November 2014), Sophocles (3rd October 2014), Star Tsar (30th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Duncan O’Finioan Interview: Falling Darkness – Part 1

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 01:44.

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

If your interested in hearing fear mongering then you should listen to this, its a great a example of it.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

Camilo (1st October 2014), Kimberley (1st October 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Yes I have also heard Duncan's fear mongering for years now.

Quote "23:00 – Only people can change the planet…the darkness is winning. CERN is still green-lighted"
    NOT TRUE that the dark is winning!!!!!! We, of light, already won!!!! It is just going to take time for balance to be restored to the people and all of planet earth...Duncan is 100% correct that only we the people can change the planet and that is what we are doing!! And I say yet again congratulations!

It is disclosed information like this that came out a few days ago that is evidence of our win.

This is a great article:

9/11 TRUTH GOES NUCLEAR: Massive Download In Progress
    Russia Disseminates, Snowden Validates, NSA Evidence Corroborates, New 9/11 Data Dump, “This 9/11 data dump is so radioactive the US Government will likely collapse. The world will never be the same when nations everywhere see this report!” , – Veteran 9/11 Investigator

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=7858

This interview is posted in the article:

Veterans Today Radio (9-22-14) Stew Webb, Gordon Duff, Jim Fetzer, Preston James

Quote Published on Sep 23, 2014

Gordon Duff unloaded new shocking Russian Intelligence that ties in with other sources and names those responsible for planning and carrying out 9/11. Gordon tells you WHO did and WHO let go of Israelis caught during that day before they could bomb the tunnels and bridges. Never in history has so much Intel been dumped on 9/11 in one radio show!

Other subjects covered were as follows

The war in Ukraine has gone nuclear! The IEAE says that initial analysis shows that a Lance nuclear missile hit the factory that exploded outside of Donetsk. Lugansk coud have also been hit with a nuclear weapon. Only Israel still uses the Lance missile.

Russians are very upset over the Ukraine situation and have released more intelligence concerning 9/11 that will shock everybody that listens to this interview! US Intelligence wants you to share this information with as many others as possible and bring them to VeteransToday.com for the truth that nobody else in alternative media will report on.

Gordon also covers project "Able Danger" which is a project started after IEAE put out a report stating that the bombing of the federal building at Oklahoma City was done with a micro nuke. That's what did the damage and they proved it! This project was started to investigate the missing nuclear weapons stolen from the Pentax nuclear facility in Texas that went to Israel! They used the stolen US micronukes at 9/11, OKC, Bali, Khobar Towers in Saudi arabia and in the Bali bombing and others.

Monica Lewinsky was a Mossad asset to blackmail Clinton into stopping investigation of the nuclear weapon that took out federal building in Oklahoma City.

Note by Glenn: It makes sense that Drudge got his start on Lewinsky since US Intel has already reported that Drudge is an Israeli agent and was funded by Mossad agent Rupert Murdoch!

A Tomahawk cruise missile hit the pentagon after a group of investigating the missing nukes "Able Danger" was called into an emergency meeting into the room that was hit by the cruise missile! 35 of 50 of that investigative team was killed!

Special business people in Manhattan were protected on 9/11 by inviting them to a private golf outing by Warren Buffet! But that was only a cover, these CEOs of key firms in the World Trade Center were in reality kept secure at an Air Force base!

The investigation of the Israeli theft of our micro nukes is being investigated by a grand jury in Houston Texas right now.

Remember the fertilizer plant in Texas that blew up spectacularly? That was one of the locations where these stolen nuclear weapons were stored at for awhile. They blew it up to cover their tracks and evidence.

Israelis had planned to blow up Lincoln and Holland tunnels and the George Washington Bridge. Israel planted jammers that jammed the radios of police and firemen in New York City and these jammers have been recovered and are in evidence in Houston.

The Israelis caught trying to blow up George Washington bridge were released to an FBI agent who was a Mossad agent authorized to carry FBI ID! He let them go!

The Israelis caught trying to bomb Lincoln tunnel were released to the police commissioner of NYC and released by him never to be seen again!

Mayor of NYC directly involved with planning of 9/11 attack!

Much more in this incredible interview! Please share with all patriots and share on all walls and groups on facebook so everybody learns the truth about 9/11 and more! Please LIKE my page on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/glennleecanady as I will have a more detailed article up soon on this!

Much love to us all, always in all ways!!!

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2014), BMJ (2nd October 2014), Camilo (1st October 2014), Christine (3rd October 2014), Earth Angel (2nd October 2014), galilava (3rd October 2014), Gardener (2nd October 2014), raregem (3rd October 2014), Realeyes (2nd October 2014), Ria (12th November 2014), Sophocles (3rd October 2014), thunder24 (3rd October 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 01:45.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,408 times in 1,719 posts

I feel similiar to Kimberley "alot of fear mongering" if you look at Duncan F, J Casbolt, M Spiers, S Adams e.t.c. you have to take what they say with a grain of salt, when you take into consideration their background who knows where the truth ends and lies begin.
    But on the other hand if you look at interviews by Mary Rodwell regarding star children and the work of Kevin Annett on exposing child abuse and the success of his work, it seems we are headed for a much brighter future.
    Personally it seems to me that TPTB are like a trapped animal striking out every and any which way possible to fight back, but humantiy is going to win. I heard 2016 is some sort of deadline I feel that is true whatever they are going to do is going to come thick and fast but humanity will prevail in the end.

P.S. One other note beware of whats happening around the world but don't give your energy / focus to much on these events.
    Last edited by BMJ; 2nd October 2014 at 13:44.

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

BMJ (2nd October 2014)

12. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Thumbs up Re: Duncan O’Finioan Interview: Falling Darkness – Part 1

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Mu2143 (2nd October 2014), Realeyes (2nd October 2014), Sophocles (3rd October 2014)

14. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member Project_Buggy_Beach's Avatar
    Thanks

I resonate with the Duncan interview, I feel darkness is escalating, when have you heard of people being beheaded at work in the mainstream news? Many (not all) of the subjects discussed are very similar to my world view...
    The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often even more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." --Niccolo Machiavelli,
    Italian philosopher, humanist and writer

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Project_Buggy_Beach For This Post:

Christine (2nd October 2014), Limor Wolf (2nd October 2014), Realeyes (3rd October 2014)

16. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Question Re: Duncan O’Finioan Interview: Falling Darkness – Part 1

Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    The controllers taking control of the land; the land going “dark” darkness soaking into the earth. Desolation.
    Quote Posted by Project_Buggy_Beach (here)
    I feel darkness is escalating,

Well I see a direct contradiction between Duncan's view & John Lash's view OR has Sophia's correction been hi-jacked to become Sophia's corruption?

Last edited by Star Tsar; 2nd October 2014 at 20:55.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

17. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member Project_Buggy_Beach's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe both views can be correct, I've experienced both head spaces, but the more honest view, for me, at this time, is darkness influencing reality more than the light. If we just go off current news and flush all of our intuition down the toilette, we have:

1.)
    ISIS a modern 'terrorist' organization that just happens to have an Egyptian Goddess name.

2.)
    An unexplained respiratory disorder that's causing paralysis in USA children.

3.)
    Ebola making a strong case with numbers (if we had some really smart terrorists they would send a 100 of their 'most qualified' for martyrdom to West Africa have them contract the Ebola virus and then have them go join armature sport club teams around the sport's crazed world and then we would have a full fledged epidemic on our hands).

4.)
    Not to mention the lopping off of a female's head within the US workplace (still the safest place to work in the world).
    The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often even more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." --Niccolo Machiavelli,
    Italian philosopher, humanist and writer

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Project_Buggy_Beach For This Post:

Christine (3rd October 2014)

19. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

In my view inclusive of Duncan O’Finioan's and that of those who see we have won - another way to phrase won is the understanding that has overcome darkness - and come into our own Gnosis is the view that we are standing on the razors edge.. the continuous event horizon. Not a time for the complacent or undiscerning.
    Last edited by Christine; 3rd October 2014 at 01:16.

20. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

After listening to several D. O'F's recordings I doubt I will listen any longer to him.
    He emphatically stated that 'light workers" were silly in what we/they do to accomplish a healed planet, then condescendingly giggled at Light workers along with the shows host.
    He discounted the very energies -that as a whole -create the vibration needed to heal ourselves and planet. I do not see clearly how or why I should believe this.
    Nor do I see how any one person KNOWS...absolutely- which side is "winning". Oh geez.
    His view has military training which may be his hard wired way of thinking. I just cannot give up the notion that positive attitude, kindness and love is our basic makeup not the violence so commonly seen in our everyday life. Where is the knowing going to when light workers get bashed by the supersoldier who is also healing in his own way??

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

BMJ (3rd October 2014), Delight (3rd October 2014)

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Duncan O’Finioan Interview: Falling Darkness – Part 1

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Limor Wolf (3rd October 2014), raregem (6th March 2015), Realeyes (3rd October 2014), spiritwind (8th October 2014)

24. Link to Post #15
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Originally posted by Mu2143: "If you realize it or not but everything is controlled like in a computer game ........
    nothing is random..... its all controlled.
    It is almost to scary how controlled this reality really is.
    Some people have no idea what is going on around them.
    INDEED

It is more and more apparent that what Philip k Dick was saying is true - "This is a universe full of mysteries and intrigues."

also -

Quote "We are living in a computer programmed reality, and the only clue we have to it is when some variable is changed, and some alteration in our reality has occurred"
    03:50

By the way, 'winning' for me is when everybody on this planet feels safe, free to express and know themselves, clean from any attachments and especially when the disturbed ones are no longer disturbed

We are on our way..

Love,

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 17th March 2015 at 13:24.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Christine (3rd October 2014), Delight (3rd October 2014), Hervé (3rd October 2014), mab777 (7th October 2014), Mu2143 (3rd October 2014), Realeyes (3rd October 2014), spiritwind (8th October 2014), Star Tsar (5th October 2014)

26. Link to Post #16
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 times in 258 posts

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    After listening to several D. O'F's recordings I doubt I will listen any longer to him.
    He emphatically stated that 'light workers" were silly in what we/they do to accomplish a healed planet, then condescendingly giggled at Light workers along with the shows host.
    He discounted the very energies -that as a whole -create the vibration needed to heal ourselves and planet. I do not see clearly how or why I should believe this.
    Nor do I see how any one person KNOWS...absolutely- which side is "winning". Oh geez.
    His view has military training which may be his hard wired way of thinking. I just cannot give up the notion that positive attitude, kindness and love is our basic makeup not the violence so commonly seen in our everyday life. Where is the knowing going to when light workers get bashed by the supersoldier who is also healing in his own way??

I would say he's a realist, raregem.

When you confront and have been confronted by certain evil and violent people and situations, quite regularly, you must do what works as opposed to what you wish might work. For example, in Duncan's life, he has been threatened many times. He's had many close calls. He's been beaten and harassed. He's seen and experienced things you and I only read about. He knows experientially what we only know conceptually. If he's a little condescending to so-called "light workers" I can totally understand that, as most new age fluffery is completely useless in the face of the diabolical evil we are faced with on this planet. If I'm Duncan, and have been through the hell he's been thru and fought my way out of it, and am constantly on guard against threats on my life - real, *physical threats* - I might regard people sitting on cushy pillows in air conditioned rooms sending out "positive vibes" and "loving energies" as being something of a joke too.

There is great value to being positive and kind, so long as it doesn't cause one to ignore the harsh realities of the world.
    Last edited by bruno dante; 3rd October 2014 at 17:42.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bruno dante For This Post:

Debra (3rd October 2014), Hervé (3rd October 2014), Project_Buggy_Beach (12th November 2014), raregem (3rd October 2014), spiritwind (8th October 2014)

28. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Thank you very much Bruno for your understanding. Yes I agree with you as well. I just think we all do what we can beside just sit on fluffy pillows. I understand I will never feel the harshness Duncan has and survive. I give him that.
    Last edited by raregem; 3rd October 2014 at 18:20.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

bruno dante (5th October 2014), Project_Buggy_Beach (12th November 2014)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Quote Posted by bruno dante (here)
    Quote Posted by raregem (here)

I would say he's a realist, raregem.

When you confront and have been confronted by certain evil and violent people and situations, quite regularly, you must do what works as opposed to what you wish might work. For example, in Duncan's life, he has been threatened many times. He's had many close calls. He's been beaten and harassed. He's seen and experienced things you and I only read about. He knows experientially what we only know conceptually. If he's a little condescending to so-called "light workers" I can totally understand that, as most new age fluffery is completely useless in the face of the diabolical evil we are faced with on this planet. If I'm Duncan, and have been through the hell he's been thru and fought my way out of it, and am constantly on guard against threats on my life - real, *physical threats* - I might regard people sitting on cushy pillows in air conditioned rooms sending out "positive vibes" and "loving energies" as being something of a joke too.

There is great value to being positive and kind, so long as it doesn't cause one to ignore the harsh realities of the world.
    Well, why should I believe him? In what way has he shown himself to be trust worthy?
    I consider investigation into his credentials to be valuable.

The Real Duncan O’Finioan – Super Soldier or Compulsive Liar?

Here is a counter argument saying it is wiser NOT to listen to him

Last edited by Delight; 3rd October 2014 at 19:19.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

BMJ (4th October 2014), bruno dante (5th October 2014), raregem (3rd October 2014), Star Tsar (4th October 2014)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Removed on request
    Last edited by Mu2143; 4th January 2015 at 09:29.

33. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

It is no longer on offplanet radio and it is removed from youtube as well hmmmm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast