+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Haemorrhagic fever / Ebola outbreaks (Split thread, on topic of 500 gms Vit C IV per day)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Lightbulb Haemorrhagic fever / Ebola outbreaks (Split thread, on topic of 500 gms Vit C IV per day)

[ Mod-edit: The first five posts below began life on the Haemorrhagic fever / Ebola outbreaks have been reported - accident, natural or bio-weapon? thread. -- Paul. ]

===

Just retrieved from Project Camelot's site a redirect to Breaking News which is quite long. The salient information is that the CURE FOR EBOLA IS 500,000 MG/DAY OF VITAMIN C ADMINISTERED INTRAVENOUSLY AND ALSO ADDITIONALLY BY MOUTH which is merely a very quick hemorragic scurvy, a viral disease. Strongly mentioned is that it is being put about that silver in solution is a cure but this only cures BACTERIAL infections which are killed by robbing them of combination with OXYGEN. Since there is not such modality for the Ebola VIRUS, silver will not work but INTRAVENOUS VITAMIN C WILL CURE EBOLA AT EXTREMELY HIGH DOSES PER DAY. This is also the CURE FOR CANCER. HOPE THIS HELPS. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD AROUND. A DOCTOR WORKING IN AFRICA WITH EBOLA IS THE SOURCE OF THIS INFORMATION.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th September 2014 at 23:53.

2. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Haemorrhagic fever / Ebola outbreaks (Split thread, on topic of 500 gms Vit C IV per day)

P.S. Re Ebola Germ Warfare in Africa, I connected two dots to this event: 1. A report on Project Camelot via whistleblower that one billion human-like beings were being allowed by the powers that be to occupy North-Central Africa. They were to arrive in huge spaceships which have reportedly been sighted first around the sun, then mars and then on their way to Earth. They are supposed to be hidden behind the moon. Also reported was the crash of an extremely large craft on the side of the moon visible to us. 2. While viewing information re telescope photography of the moon on You-tube.com, there was one post showing large blackouts or paintouts of areas of sky extending on the sides of the back of the moon. Why would NASA wish to black out this area if there was nothing there? Would the Elite sell the lives of one billion Africans for more space technology? You Bet!

3. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Haemorrhagic fever / Ebola outbreaks (Split thread, on topic of 500 gms Vit C IV per day)

The alien beings are from Aldebaran and probably look like the ancient mummy found by NASA on the moon and their spaceship the length of Manhattan and the height of six or seven miles. They reported an age of millions or billions of years, my memory is faulty on this but it was too ancient to be credible. The mummy looked oriental and is on You-tube.com. Could that be who the Chinese built the ghost city in Africa for???

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    Just retrieved from Project Camelot's site a redirect to Breaking News which is quite long. The salient information is that the CURE FOR EBOLA IS 500,000 MG/DAY OF VITAMIN C ADMINISTERED INTRAVENOUSLY AND ALSO ADDITIONALLY BY MOUTH which is merely a very quick hemorragic scurvy, a viral disease. Strongly mentioned is that it is being put about that silver in solution is a cure but this only cures BACTERIAL infections which are killed by robbing them of combination with OXYGEN. Since there is not such modality for the Ebola VIRUS, silver will not work but INTRAVENOUS VITAMIN C WILL CURE EBOLA AT EXTREMELY HIGH DOSES PER DAY. This is also the CURE FOR CANCER. HOPE THIS HELPS. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD AROUND. A DOCTOR WORKING IN AFRICA WITH EBOLA IS THE SOURCE OF THIS INFORMATION.
    Oh please! This is as bad disinformation as the believe that the village witch doctor has put an ebola spell on your head and that you will be cured by throwing salt on the doorsteps.

There is a huge steps between thid dinsinfo and knowin about viruses. You are playing stupidly within PTB ' s game by spreading such dinsinfo. But hey maybe PTB is right - the best ways to ensure that those without an analysis capacity dies is to spread such blatant misinfo and let those beleiving it die. Vitamin c will help the immune system for regular colds, and may help recuparation but will not do ANYTHING to get rid of ebola virus. Tell that to the dead africans.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bob (30th September 2014), Chanlo23 (2nd October 2014)

6. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Lightbulb Re: Haemorrhagic fever / Ebola outbreaks (Split thread, on topic of 500 gms Vit C IV per day)

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Just retrieved from Project Camelot's site a redirect to Breaking News which is quite long. The salient information is that the CURE FOR EBOLA IS 500,000 MG/DAY OF VITAMIN C ADMINISTERED INTRAVENOUSLY AND ALSO ADDITIONALLY BY MOUTH which is merely a very quick hemorragic scurvy, a viral disease.
    [..]
    Oh please! This is as bad disinformation as the believe that the village witch doctor has put an ebola spell on your head and that you will be cured by throwing salt on the doorsteps.

There is a huge steps between this dis-info and knowing about viruses. You are playing stupidly within PTB ' s game by spreading such disiinfo. But hey maybe PTB is right - the best ways to ensure that those without an analysis capacity dies is to spread such blatant mis-info and let those believing it die. Vitamin c will help the immune system for regular colds, and may help recuperation but will not do ANYTHING to get rid of Ebola virus. Tell that to the dead Africans.
    Agreed Flash.

Suggesting taking over 500 grams per day, in an IV (like who keeps an IV at home in AFRICA), yet alone have that much vitamin C around in a sterile form (stable, as vitamin C does age and oxidize, read, "get's old"), and continue with the vitamin C, means putting over 8 days worth, or 8.8 pounds ! into the body.. and how about trying to get sterile saline to be used for the IV, in AFRICA in the bush.. ? Is that something that someone sick, superstitious of anything looking "hospital" or doctor-like is going to sit still with and do it themselves, or have it done to them?

On top of that, if I read that right, the reference "cited" (without providing the source link btw) was saying "eat more" of it too, so, more plus the 8.8 pounds put into the veins; well what amount?

Seems to me, that incomplete information can be harmful, and to point out as an aside, that was one of the bits that the FDA will cite one on, "prescribing without proper instructions that a lay person could use and remain safe." (and creating a use for a substance as a "drug" without it be properly registered, or labeled.)

In comparison, the actual treatment tested in Liberia, and which worked, mentioned in post 339 (https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post882026) only takes between 100 and 150 milligrams per day and is an oral medicine, easily transportable, rapid in cure/treatment (5 days typically)..

I think what the doctor found is simply brilliant, using something he had in his office which could go after the mechanism that the virus uses with similarly how HIV similarly uses..

150 milligrams makes sense. Shoving 8.8 pounds of any substance into one's veins is, what is the word?, incomprehensible in the bush requiring a sterile environment.

What is the price comparison of a sterile grade of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) - reagent grade is most likely a good quality with minimal impurities. SIGMA-Aldrich chemical company is a reputable supplier, but they don't do the saline formulation which would be extra. (And the IV apparatus would be extra, saline drip line and drip control valve, needle, etc..), but for numbers sake lets just look at the ascorbic acid - item number, A7506-500G
    Available to ship on 09/29/14 - 88.50 US for 500 grams.

So not adding in shipping, 8 days worth, would then be $88.50 times 8 days worth is 708 $$.. !! hmmm, gee...

And the actual working treatment according to the Liberian doctor who used it on his patients for 5 days worth is about 35$.. hmmmm

Rocket science, phd to figure out that math, hmmm..

Post Update - looking around about the IV use of vitamin C, some posts have pointed out, to use "sodium ascorbate" instead of the regular "ascorbic acid" (confused yet?)

Well what's the cost of 500 grams of reagent grade sodium ascorbate?
    A7631-500G In Stock details...
    Available to ship on 09/29/14 $110.50

hmmm, so 8 days worth, @ 110.50 per 500 grams (plus the IV costs, saline, line, valve, needle, shipping)... $884 price - no price savings there.
    Last edited by Bob; 30th September 2014 at 05:58.

7. Link to Post #6
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,445 times in 21,493 posts

There actually is, in my view (I am not a doctor, not a lawyer, not an Indian Chief, and did not stay at a Holiday Inn last night ), a plausible basis behind this story. Somewhat unfortunately, that basis is misstated above, with no links or references or research as to what's behind it.

There is an important difference, in my view, between saying, with names and references provided, that Dr Levy wrote that Dr CathCart hypothesized that up to 500,000 mg might be needed for bowel tolerance, and stating, unequivocally, without names or references, that 500,000 mg is the cure.

The result was this and four other posts that by and large did not contribute much to a healthy discussion, and which risk causing ridicule of what might be important information. That's why I split this thread off from its originating thread.

In the view of some well studied in the matter, such as Dr. Thomas Levy and Dr. Robert F. Cathcart, Vitamin C is a potent virucide, which may be appropriate and effective against Ebola and other acute viral hemorrhagic fevers in intravenous (IV) doses of hundreds of grams per day.

From Ebola depletes Vitamin C, causing hemorrhaging (AntiCorruption Society), quoting Dr. Levy's book, Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious Diseases, and Toxins:
    On page 106:

“(T)he viral hemorrhagic fevers typically only take hold and reach epidemic proportions in those populations that would already be expected to have low body stores of vitamin C, such as is found in many of the severely malnourished Africans….

“To date, no viral infection has been demonstrated to be resistant to the proper dosing of vitamin C as classically demonstrated by (Dr. Fred) Klenner. However, not all viruses have been treated with Klenner-sized vitamin C doses, or at least the results have not been published….

“Cathcart (1981), who introduced the concept of bowel tolerance to vitamin C discussed earlier, hypothesized that Ebola and the other acute viral hemorrhagic fevers may well require 500,000 mg of vitamin C daily to reach bowel tolerance!…"
    From what I've read and found credible, as explained in more detail on the above link to a page of Dr. Cathcart's work, 100 or 200 grams per day (100,000 to 200,000 mg) have been found to be an appropriate and effective dose of intravenous sodium ascorbate (IV Vitamin C) for some severe cases of flu and pneumonia. So it may well be that even stronger doses are the optimal treatment, for some patients, for a very aggressive disease like Ebola.

Here is the above quoted page of Levy's book:

My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (1st October 2014), Chanlo23 (2nd October 2014), sheme (8th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    150 milligrams makes sense.
    It is my understanding and personal experience that 150 mg of Vitamin C is a woefully insufficient dose for treating significant disease. It is sufficient to prevent blatant symptoms of scurvy in an otherwise healthy individual, but that's about it.

Personally, I take 5 to 10 grams per day (5000 to 10000 mg) orally, in various forms, including liposomal, and more at any sign of a health challenge. I have been doing this for perhaps 20 years now. I follow Dr. Cathcart's suggestion, of consuming Vitamin C to bowel tolerance.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (1st October 2014), sheme (8th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks Paul

BUT there is data that says the kidneys aren't going to be able to deal with that much sodium in the sodium ascorbate, the veins most likely are not going to survive such an assault of that much extra MASS being added, after all the body has to flush out the sodium ascorbate.. I would say go for the 150 milligram substance which is available and costs pennies compared to vitamin C, sodium ascorbate..

I am not an advocate of mega doses.

I like vitamin C in small amounts, and if you have followed Olaf's dialog in the other thread that you had moved, the comments being made are specific about using the exact right amount and the exact right duration, to sufficiently modulate the nitric oxide "killer" substances.. Vitamin C and other anti-oxidants turn off the killing property of the reactive oxides.. And if it is a reactive oxide doing the killing of the pathogens, you want that on.. long enough to do the job.. As Olaf pointed out, too long on and it kills the cell's machinery.. too short and it doesn't work, none what-so ever and a virus can linger.. (and excess C, or other anti-oxidants can do that...)

The cell has precision machinery, to recognize and regulate all that killing, rebuilding and treatment...

And ebola as nasty as it is, messes with the regulatory mechanisms, the recognization mechanisms, and the repair mechanisms..

So what is needed is to directly interfere with the virus' ability to make more virus particles... first step.. that is pointed out with the various direct substances that attack the viral replication ability (its ability to leave the cell)...

Then NOT turning on immune boosters, which with that virus in place, turns on flooding edema, which bursts the organs, and causes leakage...

I had answered Olaf in the other thread about the delicate balance that has to be watched and adjusted accordingly. PH is an interesting thing to alter to upset the pathogen balance and allow for enough time for the other cellular rebuilding mechanisms to take over.. there are many many mechanisms that have to work in symphony... Massive overloads with something isn't a solution, stopping the virus from spreading from cell to cell is.. It is pointed out which substances work to do that, C isn't one of them.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    It is my understanding and personal experience that 150 mg of Vitamin C is a woefully insufficient dose for treating significant disease. It is sufficient to prevent blatant symptoms of scurvy in an otherwise healthy individual, but that's about it.

Personally, I take 5 to 10 grams per day (5000 to 10000 mg) orally, in various forms, including liposomal, and more at any sign of a health challenge. I have been doing this for perhaps 20 years now. I follow Dr. Cathcart's suggestion, of consuming Vitamin C to bowel tolerance.
    You've missed the rest of the data here Paul, the 150 milligrams refers to the ANTI-VIRAL SUBSTANCE the doctor in Liberia had mentioned worked. The substance is available in 100-150 milligram amounts.

Per your suggestion of vitamin C, I use 1 gram of chelated daily.. is fine for me..

12. Link to Post #9
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

I seems like the high dose Vitamin C did work for this guy: (start at 6:55 for the vitamin c pat)

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Heres a story of a NZ farmer who was brought out of a swine flu coma with intravenous ascorbic acid and later liposomal vitamin c. The doctors fought tooth and nail to prevent the vit c treatment, in the end the family had to get a court order. This is a highly charged and sometimes emotional video, it should be required viewing for all humans.

Edit: finding link. If it doesn't work google: nz farmer swine flu coma 60 minutes.

Last edited by Atlas; 1st October 2014 at 00:56.

13. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Paul - please see: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post882026 - - that is where the 150 milligrams comes from, it is NOT a vitamin C amount but the lamivudine substance concentration level PER DAY (per dose basically)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    I seems like the high dose Vitamin C did work for this guy:

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Heres a story of a NZ farmer who was brought out of a swine flu coma with intravenous ascorbic acid and later liposomal vitamin c. The doctors fought tooth and nail to prevent the vit c treatment, in the end the family had to get a court order. This is a highly charged and sometimes emotional video, it should be required viewing for all humans.

Edit: finding link. If it doesn't work google: nz farmer swine flu coma 60 minutes.

maybe it did, but that is not an ebola patient

The drug cost for the treatment of the Ebola patient, lamivudine substance, for the 5 days comes to 35$, not requiring IV support.

The drug cost of the sodium ascorbate (less the IV cost for 8 days, the recommended treatment time posted on the internet) comes to 880 dollars..

Big difference, with almost Zero load on the body with the lamivudine.., meaning 150 milligrams of lamivudine instead of 1.1 POUNDS of sodium ascorbate, very big difference..

Its a no brainer to me which one to use to handle ebola.

Would a small amount, couple gram amount of C be used after wards, probably as a free radical scavanger.. But there area also probably more effective ones, NAC for instance..
    Last edited by Bob; 1st October 2014 at 01:02.

14. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Paul - please see: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post882026 - - that is where the 150 milligrams comes from, it is NOT a vitamin C amount but the lamivudine substance concentration level PER DAY (per dose basically)[COLOR="red"].
    Ah - good - I'm glad I was incorrect on that one, and that even yourself would consider at least moderately higher doses of Vitamin C.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chanlo23 (2nd October 2014)

16. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Paul - please see: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post882026 - - that is where the 150 milligrams comes from, it is NOT a vitamin C amount but the lamivudine substance concentration level PER DAY (per dose basically)[COLOR="red"].
    Ah - good - I'm glad I was incorrect on that one, and that even yourself would consider at least moderately higher doses of Vitamin C.
    It could be because I use glutathione and NAC, that my C daily requirement is less, the glutathione and the n-Acetyl-Cysteine anti-oxidants combinations apparently are very powerful.. Also the B12 amount works with all that as well. Olaf was pointing out how the cells switch on and off these regulatory mechanisms, and I pointed out the reactive oxidative stress (ROS) is the damage trigger.. that the body goes looking for material to make needed enzymes out of to deal with the stressor substances.. C is one of those key substances used in dealing with the enzyme production and with the ROS clearing... But it's not all that is used, glutathione, NAC are two key items possibly better for ROS than C by itself..

It would be great to have a cook-book technique that one could do a blood test, see what is needed and adjust accordingly.. That doesn't exist yet, so these rule-of-thumb regimines are used..

sorta hit and miss, but it's not one shoe size fits all (in my experience). What works for one may not be best for others.. Me, up to 1.5 grams chelated C is great. (with the B12, the glutathione and NAC added.. Sometimes adding in zinc is needed.. again a balance based on things happening.. it is what works for me.
    Last edited by Bob; 8th October 2014 at 17:41. Reason: correcting spelling errors

17. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It could be because I use glutathione and NAC, that my C daily requirement is less, the glutathione and the n-Acetyl-Cysteine anti-oxidants combinations apparently are very powerful..
    When I had my greatest health challenge so far in this life, two or three years ago, due to a significant infection from dental root canals and an implant, I also was taking both liposomal and rectal suppository glutathione, along with plenty of Vitamin C, and NAC, and coffee enemas (which increase liver detoxification.) Yes -- all good and valuable stuff at times.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Antagenet (2nd October 2014), Bob (1st October 2014), Chanlo23 (2nd October 2014)

19. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I really appreciate you sharing that. That combination is key, no question.. Olaf pointed out B12 used at the right times is important in dealing with a virus infection. I've noticed also, arginine can be detrimental, as well as lysine with viruses..used at the wrong time... both seem to be the opposite of each other.. used at the right time and they are great. I have never seen what method yet to determine when to use those two (arginine and lysine) with viruses.. When the out-of-balance happens, I note it can take a week to get back to normality..

It could be because I use glutathione and NAC, that my C daily requirement is less, the glutathione and the n-Acetyl-Cysteine anti-oxidants combinations apparently are very powerful..
    When I had my greatest health challenge so far in this life, two or three years ago, due to a significant infection from dental root canals and an implant, I also was taking both liposomal and rectal suppository glutathione, along with plenty of Vitamin C, and NAC, and coffee enemas (which increase liver detoxification.) Yes -- all good and valuable stuff at times.

20. Link to Post #15
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bob (8th October 2014), Lettherebelight (8th October 2014)

22. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I am going to experiment with making liposomal vitamin c. How much can the stomach take? Would it be enough?

23. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member desertrat46's Avatar
    Thanks

I read something on vitamin C as a cure on Natural News. This is extreme, and very acidic. Is there any where else to find info on this cure, please. Its all over the news media, very scary, because these psychopaths don't care about life.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to desertrat46 For This Post:

Bob (15th October 2014)

25. Link to Post #18
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

...mention of baking soda to alkalinize the body.

...one teaspoon vitamin C powder (L-ascorbic) mixed with one-half teaspoon of baking soda at bedtime.
    Last edited by Meggings; 25th December 2015 at 15:19.

26. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

It can be made at home with a cheap ultrasound bath and lecithin

+ Reply to Thread