+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Theories on Genetics and Evolution

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Theories on Genetics and Evolution

Genetics is a subject that interests me. Feel free to contribute your own theories in this thread. I'd love to hear them, even if they don't align with my own.

I think conditioning plays a role in our genetics if I had to guess. So by doing something enough times we are perhaps embedding this into our DNA. Like linguistics. It seems to me some words have deeper energies to them. Is this because of the soul, genetics, or something else? It could be that we are conditioning our spoken language into our genetics so we become used to it. It is pretty amazing a baby can learn a language in a year or two... Some words just 'match' things well. Like the word draco. It is perfect for it's meaning. Some words have characteristics that match the phonetics to us in ways. This could be genetic...

I certainly do not think evolution is based on "random" mutations. I think things are often designed by advanced ETs overseeing such things. I also think it is possible to cut out evolution for a species, so they stay the same. I think it's possible the reason a cockroach has not evolved is because ETs came around and removed it's genetic evolutionary mechanic. Also of course it could be that once one reaches an apex of evolution, you stop evolving. But I do wonder how that could be the case mechanically. Something has to stop it.

If evolution was random, you would find much more body types in the universe than reported. From what I gather a large number of the body types of ETs are similar forms to our own, even reptiles at times. It seems the 5 pointed star form, head 2 arms and 2 legs could be the apex form of evolution, or one of them.

I wish i had billions of dollars so I could fund studies into genetics with open minded studies. Things like trying to figure out what "junk" DNA does. It certainly isn't junk IMO.... Modern science is pretty disgraceful IMO. Open Minded Scientists are hard to find from what I've seen...

I see science on finding out what we are, very important. Like the scientific discovery of the soul. Figuring out what genetics fully do. Scientific discovery of chakras. Things like this I look forward to...

I may add more theories on evolution in this thread at a later time. That is what I have for now. I'm interested to learn about this subject. Even if it is learning about what mainstream science believes.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (1st October 2014), cursichella1 (2nd October 2014), Kelly Anne (2nd October 2014), linksplatinum (2nd October 2014), Pweeky (1st October 2014), sheme (4th October 2014), Stephanie (2nd October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: Theories on Genetics and Evolution

I also believe human DNA has definitely been modified a number of times by more advanced beings to enhance our evolution. This could have been the Reptilians or perhaps the Reptoids who appear to have survived a cataclysmic event (perhaps an alien war or natural disaster) by going underground on earth some 65 million years ago.

Only minor modifications to DNA likely cause significant changes which may be physical or mental improvements or could stifle evolution.

Before we are born some memories and conditioning is contained within our DNA passed on from our parents, although we are completely helpless when we are born unlike many other animals that are ready go. Is this intentional? We are also creatures of habit as most other life forms probably are, but, without some sort of order it would be difficult for any race to evolve.

As I understand our memory is contained in our genetics / physical body and has limited consciousness but our soul carries our awareness, the real you, which apparently resides outside of our body in the form of an electro-magnetic signature and is different for each person. If we are to believe the Montauk experiments and the chair it appears they are able to capture our mind and soul through technology.

Clearly early life experiences help form our belief systems. In the early 1900’s experiments carried out by the British and NAZIS shows that when the mind and body is subjected to extreme conditions and depravation our mind breaks and almost shuts down to protect itself leaving us open and vulnerable to reprogramming and mind control

I recall reading about an experiment where plain water was placed into test tube1 and plain water with DNA in test tube 2. DNA was later found in test tube 1 indicating that the DNA had somehow managed to transfer or duplicate itself in test tube 1, perhaps through micro-gravitational waves.

I suppose we are all already hybrids (just look at the content of chemtrails) although in recent years genetic engineering has developed exponentially especially with ET help. If the elites have their way natural humans will likely be replaced by enhanced hybrid humans and AI for specific tasks.
    Last edited by yelik; 2nd October 2014 at 13:11.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Agape (3rd October 2014), Omni (2nd October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: Theories on Genetics and Evolution

This post might be of interest here:

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    The idea of intertwining two articles from the same issue of New Scientist came to me on rereading them one after the other, which may seem a rather strange thing to be doing. Certainly there is nothing scientific about it. However, I have since found another pair of seemingly totally unrelated articles in another issue of this magazine where the process will appear much more obvious – the one dated 1 July 2000, just six months prior.

On pages 20-24, “Just a Normal Town…” by Ian Sample is a piece about the weaponization of microwaves to produce an electromagnetic bomb or e-bomb to fry the circuitry of an entire city either in war or in a terrorist attack. The article quotes a military source understandably wary about disclosing too much. And it ends on a surprisingly conspiratorial note:

Quote The next time your computer crashes, don’t automatically blame Bill Gates. Just wander over to the window and look out for that unmarked van that sometimes parks across the street. Could there be someone inside sending a blast of microwaves your way?

One of the web sources for this article is still online at http://www.infowar.com (not infowars).

However, this proves to be something of a dead end or red herring since, leafing back just a couple of pages (to page 16), there is a shorter piece on the Sun’s activity, illustrated by one of those SOHO images, and accompanied by an explanation of CMEs (coronal mass ejections) and “how to forecast storms from space”. The missing link, the unmentioned effect of joining these two dots, is of course to envisage the Sun as the ‘terrorist’ e-bomber. One the one hand, you have the mechanism of an earthbound CME, on the other you have the fried electronics. But there is no mention in either article of a possible Carrington-type event whereby that mechanism might produce those results, on a massively larger scale. That is what we were not being told, although exactly why is irrelevant here. It may be simply that, 15 months ahead of 911, a terrorist attack on a big city was on people’s minds to the exclusion of other things, and CMEs only became a concern later on. As evidence of this, the 30 June 2001 issue of the same popular science magazine ran a story on hurricanes illustrated by a photo of the New York City skyline with its prominent twin towers, and captioned ‘ANGST IN THE CITY: insurers are worried about a hurricane devastating New York’. As it happens, there was indeed a hurricane off New York on 911, although no one had much to say about it (see Judy Woods, Where Did the Towers Go?).

But all that is beside the point; the point here is that the connection is easy to make. I am merely submitting a less obvious instance, with the second article I spotted in the same 19 August 2000 issue of New Scientist as the economic piece analyzed above. ‘The Enemy Within’ by Bryan Furlow (p. 38-41) is on the subject of retroviruses and autoimmune disease, and bears the following subtitle:

Quote Trapped among your own genes are those of ancient viral invaders that plagued our ancestors. Could these fossil viruses be to blame when our immune system turns traitor?

So the article is about a then ‘unlikely’ view of the cause of autoimmune diseases: ‘ancient viruses stuck in the human genome, known as endogenous retroviruses or ERVs’. Again I quote the meat of the article:

Quote Outlandish as it sounds, we are the genetic descendants of viruses as well as primates. The viral ancestors of ERVs invaded the cells of our forebears during infections millions of years ago and liked it so much they decided to stay. Happily integrated into their new home, ERVs have become part of our own genome, passed down through the generations. In fact, virologists have spotted ERVs in the genome of every mammal they have checked. Repeated invasions over more than 30 million years have left a surprisingly large viral legacy. “Up to 1 percent of the human genome is represented by human ERVs and their fragments,” says Eugene Sverdlov, a geneticist at the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow.
    Quote ERVs are relatively simple creatures, genetically speaking. Like wild retroviruses–which include HIV–they have a few genes coding for enzymes and structural proteins. These are sandwiched between long terminal repeat sequences (LTRs), which act like on-off switches, regulating the production of viral genes. They are called retroviruses because their genes are encoded in RNA rather than DNA and they infiltrate the host genome by creating DNA copies of themselves. Infected cells may then be tricked into duplicating the viral genes as though they were merely instructions for one of the body’s own cellular proteins.
    Sverdlov calls ERVs “the perpetually mobile footprints of ancient infections”. Many of the resident aliens’ genes have been broken up by mutations, but at least a few are still intact and able to make viral proteins. ERVs also have a nasty habit of hopping around the genome, duplicating as they go. …
    When an ERV’s regulatory instructions (its LTR) land near a host regulatory sequence, the viral on-off switch can be mistaken for the host’s own genetic gadgetry, with disastrous results. The ERV can enhance or modify the expression of adjacent genes, says [Klaus] Badenhoop [of Frankfurt University, Germany]. …

[Graham] Boyd [emeritus professor of medicine in the University of Tasmania in Hobart] sees viruses and the hosts they live in as opposing teams in a dynamic co-evolutionary arms race. Like exotic species settling in new ecosystems–rats on an island, for example–ERVs can be disruptive when they first arrive. But like the rats’ descendants, the viral lineages eventually tend to become better adapted to their surroundings. Once an ERV is integrated into another genome, its survival is hitched to that of its host. … [This leads to a kind of truce which] even goes as far as allowing ERVs to play a major role in our evolution … [in one case] the viral on-off switches are found near normal versions of a gene, suggesting they may provide some protection against autoimmune disease. ERVs can also help defend hosts against wild viruses in other ways. … [but their] unwillingness to disarm, Boyd believes, may set the stage for autoimmune disease. ERVs that retain their protein-producing potential are more like tenuously tamed wolves than loyal puppy dogs. Every once in a while these ERVs awake from the civilised slumber and begin pumping out viral proteins.
    Of all my many areas of incompetence, mainstream medicine is at the top of the list, with economics not far behind; so I want to make it clear I am not going to play to my weakness. Just as the fact that economics is as dry as sticks to most people makes it something of a no-go area, the complexities of human biology can also place it off limits for the likes of myself. But the layman needs to understand as much as s/he can, and that is what popular science magazines are all about. However, it is a narrative genre like any other prone to misrepresent its subject matter, whether innocently or deliberately is not the issue here. I am more qualified to study the narrative, by offering a structural analysis of these two articles, taken as texts like any other. Just as an analysis of two fairytales will reveal a common deep structure, there is a commonality underlying these two, whereby monetary activity may be seen as being viral in nature, and endogenous retroviruses as playing a role within the genome similar to money in society. This commonality, I will go on to suggest, may be seen in terms of the archontic influence first described in recent times by John Lash.

One main characteristic of viruses is their everlastingness. They seem to have always been with us, and instead of dying, they mutate. Presumably they cannot die (or ‘respond’ to antibiotics) because they are not endowed with life in the first place, beyond the life they take on vicariously when parasitizing a living organism. They can lie dormant for long periods, but they remain potentially dangerous.

Quote Opinions differ on whether viruses are a form of life, or organic structures that interact with living organisms. They have been described as "organisms at the edge of life",[8] since they resemble organisms in that they possess genes and evolve by natural selection,[57] and reproduce by creating multiple copies of themselves through self-assembly. Although they have genes, they do not have a cellular structure, which is often seen as the basic unit of life. Viruses do not have their own metabolism, and require a host cell to make new products. They therefore cannot naturally reproduce outside a host cell.
    Quote http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virus

My suggestion then is that money, which has accompanied civilization from the outset with the Sumerians – Joseph Farrell’s ‘Babylon’s Banksters’ – operates on similar lines to the ERV, as a ‘resident alien’. Just as the ERV infiltrates the genome to produce fake DNA and make multiple copies of it, so money is a parasitic intruder that is taken as natural in human transactions. ‘Phoney/funny money’ is an oxymoron: it is all a passable copy of something else. That something is the essential commodities – life’s necessities, such as food, materials to build shelters etc. – that people exchanged, or rather provided each other. The notion of exchange is already a bookkeeper’s subtle addition to the process. It introduces inequality or poverty through the back door – via the notion of equality, i.e. each receives according to what they can give, no longer according to their needs. Equality here sounds like the opposite of quality. You could work your socks off producing essential commodities, but without understanding that pseudo-commodity money, you would never achieve wealth – meaning the possession of more than you need and then some, i.e. the possession of more money than you can possibly need. Money has then been a permanent feature of society. Nowadays, very few can do without it to survive, many workers need bank accounts to collect their wages, credit cards are two a penny, and there is even talk of using human implants to run the system.

What I am suggesting is that money is an ersatz for something already in our genes, and instead of implanting the one, we should be thinking of removing the other.

Analogies come in various grades. The very rough ones break down very quickly, others not so quickly, and still others keep on going until they are no longer analogies at all, but another way of talking about the same thing – dots joined to form the bigger picture. So the next step after making an initial analogy and then finding it can be taken further is to see whether we are not dealing with an alternative expression of the same underlying structure. In the case at issue, if we have an endogenous virus that has taken over our DNA, whereby it acts on two levels – increasing and multiplying within a host individual to the point of creating disease, but also spreading to increase and multiply within a host species to the point of creating epidemics – then, to the extent that the brain is also inevitably involved, this physical effect may well have a mental component too, creating diseases and epidemics of the mind from addiction and mass addiction to psychosis and mass psychosis. Indeed addiction is by definition the succumbing to such increasing and multiplying of an imaginary need.

In other words, the connection I am making adding this mental component to the activity of an ERV. This mental component acts upon our unconscious behaviour, until it is brought to consciousness, which is what I am seeking to do here.

Who, then, is playing the role of genetic bank(st)ers? Given that in medicine generally, you can sit on ethics committees till the cows come home, but anything that can be done is still going to be done by some rogue element (if it hasn’t already), there are a few genetic engineers out there who are playing this role. Most geneticists are good people doing a good job, but there is a tiny minority of ‘traitors’ working for ‘The Enemy Within’, i.e. working against the human genome by furthering the parasitical virus family that has genes of its own but can only dream of having a full cellular structure.

Thus one hears of geneticists reconstituting the Spanish flu virus that killed millions a century ago, or creating new laboratory-produced diseases: just two examples. How such activities are supposed to help humanity is far from obvious, but it is perfectly clear that they would further the cause of the viruses. These people are themselves behaving like a virus afflicting their profession. They are rabid in the circular literal-metaphorical-literal sense of the word. The Latin word ‘rabies’ means ‘savageness, ferocity’ in animals, hence ‘madness’: a rabid dog is a mad/savage dog – notably one afflicted with the eponymous virus; the human form of rabies, still in Latin, is a ‘prophetic frenzy, possession, enthusiasm’, or an ‘uncontrolled emotion, passion, frenzy, madness, mad passion’ (Oxford Latin Dictionary). Hence a rabid fanatic is one who behaves like a mad dog and – let’s complete the description – notably a dog with rabies. And let’s complete the analysis: because he is also under viral attack. Such a rabid human then is one completely won over to the viral cause, in other words the human incarnation of the virus. There is currently an epidemic of such cases that, unlike canine rabies, is not being dealt with.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Omni (2nd October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread