+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Simona Rich - Mixing of Races and Immigration Issues – My Take

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Avalon Member Clarity's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Simona Rich - Mixing of Races and Immigration Issues – My Take

Simona Rich is a blog writer who posts the most beautiful blog posts about self mastery and self empowerment.

http://simonarich.com/

This post discusses the hot topic of immigration from a preservative that I had not given any thought to before. As someone who has lived in several different countries I see the issues from both sides.

Quote Mixing of Races and Immigration Issues – My Take
    September 28, 2014 By Simona Rich 33 Comments

Since I’m in Spain now, I cannot ignore the fact that there’s some tension between the Spanish and the immigrants from Africa.

Africans illegally cross the Morocco border to get into Spain, and since Spain doesn’t have inter-country agreements with some African countries, they cannot deport immigrants. So Africans stay in Spain illegally, and usually they don’t get any jobs so they become a financial burden to Spain.

I see many men from Africa wandering the streets of Spain. They usually wear bright caps and sometimes talk on mobiles loudly. They don’t integrate well at all, from what I’ve heard and seen. Most Spanish that I talked to want Africans (and other immigrants, by the way) deported and say they’re ruining Spain.

Even Africans who make an honest effort to integrate are not much welcome in Spain. I can say the same thing about Italy too. One of my best friends is from Ghana, and his brother is a well-educated and a beautiful person inside and out, yet he wasn’t accepted by Italians even though he learnt Italian and held a good job.

You don’t even have to be of a different race to feel like an outsider in literally every country. Even though my English is good and I held jobs in companies of mainly English natives, most English people always held a distance from me when I lived in the UK. Yes, some accepted me, but the majority were always formal and cold.

Some people support immigration and would like to see the mixing of races and nations. Some people are absolutely against it, and think that the biggest genocide that could be done to the mankind is the inter-mixing of races, when only one race remains in the end.

I don’t think that at this stage of our development peaceful inter-mixing of races is possible. You can see the evidence of that everywhere – USA, England, South Africa – you name it. I also think it would be like a bad dream to wake up and realize we have no differences left anymore. I think it’s beautiful to see so many different manifestations of One Divine as I explain here.

I like to see this situation in terms of race karma. The reason so many Africans risk their lives to illegally cross the borders is because their life in Africa is hell. If your life would be absolutely horrible in some country, wouldn’t you think of crossing the borders to experience a better life?

And why is Africa so poor? It’s because European colonists made it so. Before the 19th century African people were not rich, but they were self-sufficient. They owned their lands and the lands supplied them with enough food. They lived in harmony with nature and their lives were simple and leisurely.

Europeans came and imposed taxes on them. They introduced the concepts of “progress” and cash economy. They convinced Africans to grow on their lands cash crops like sugar canes, cocoa and coffee, instead of the food they could survive on.

Probably business-minded Europeans talked Africans into this, promising riches. The same thing happened (and is happening) in India, when Monsanto promised farmers riches if they would grow the GMO cotton and corn, and when the harvest turned out to be meagre, many farmers committed suicides. So the new economy and taxes absolutely crushed African people, and who knows when and if Africa will ever recover from this introduced white man’s “progress”.

So is it so hard to see that Europeans are repaying their own produced karma? And like my wise Irish friend noted, is it so hard to see that because of years of colonisation of other countries, now Britain is being colonised by immigrants from all over?

Life is fair indeed. Europe is paying the price as it should. Understanding this would allow people to live peacefully, knowing that the price must be paid. If there is resistance and uprising against immigration, the problems will only continue. If we accept the debts of our ancestors and allow this karma to play out and thus be neutralized, a better future will await us for sure.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

cursichella1 (2nd October 2014), linksplatinum (2nd October 2014), Matt P (2nd October 2014), Mercedes (2nd October 2014), Nasu (1st October 2014), transiten (2nd October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

Default Re: Simona Rich - Mixing of Races and Immigration Issues – My Take

I am strongly believing that a total mixing up of races until 1 final race emerges is necessary for mankinds evolution.
    I dont like all the immigrants that moved here, but I also dont like all indiginous people here either.
    Examine all things and retain the good.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

transiten (2nd October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

What bothers me most about immigration is that every country is discussing and debating immigration. No one is talking about the core problems that are causing immigration in the first place. If we put the same amount time, energy and money into solving some of the larger world problems like corruptions, poverty, disease, hunger, drugs, cartels, etc we could start to turn the corner. Yes, these are hard issues, yes, they do seem insurmountable and yes, it will take generations but if we don't even discuss them they will never get solved. Politicians don't want to talk about them, some clever people touch on them but no one is willing to even start the conversation. Discussing immigration is like putting a band aid on an amputated limb.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

ElfeMya (2nd October 2014), Hughe (2nd October 2014), Mercedes (2nd October 2014), transiten (2nd October 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

Quote Posted by Observer1964 (here)
    I am strongly believing that a total mixing up of races until 1 final race emerges is necessary for mankinds evolution.
    I dont like all the immigrants that moved here, but I also dont like all indiginous people here either.
    Just out of curiosity, would you suggest ET races should interbreed until only one remains? Then us and all races from all planets should interbreed until only one remains? This would seem to be the logical expansion of your argument.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Mercedes (2nd October 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    New Zealand Avalon Member Clarity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote I am strongly believing that a total mixing up of races until 1 final race emerges is necessary for mankinds evolution.
    As someone who loves to travel and experience cultural diversity this sends a shiver down my spine. Having said that ...... I currently have Chinese neighbors and the cultural diversity is not working too well. I've been feeding and watering their chickens for the last two years, as they appear to believe they don't need to and don't talk about the rubbish that blows over to my place. So I'm torn between the way I think I should be feeling and the way I do.

Simona believes the current immigration issue around the world is a form of karma, I not sure but it's an interesting take on the subject.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

Mercedes (2nd October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread