+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Research into "Sorcha Faal"

1. Link to Post #21
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 353 posts

Default Re: Research into "Sorcha Faal"

I was a lurker on ATS for a while but the site was not my cup of tea ... I noted that Bill amongst many other GOOD researchers have all been Banned from ATS so are they trying to control the flow of information which reaches their members ?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (18th January 2015), Bill Ryan (18th January 2015), stevcolx (20th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

There is another thread right now about how TOR is a honeypot that was originally funded by the Navy. You think you're getting nearly impenetrable security to say or do whatever you want on the Internet, when in reality you're using the US Navy's own software.

ATS is similar. You think you're joining the biggest conspiracy theory forum on the Internet where you'll meet lots of informed people and have lots of informative discussions. But it's just another honeypot, and you're still using the government's own software. And they will absolutely crush any meaningful discussion and try to talk down to and dishearten any legitimate researchers.

4. Link to Post #23
    Scotland Avalon Member stevcolx's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I have noticed there are a lot of shills in that forum. Especially in the 9/11 threads. One of them Lexygot keeps repeating what Bill Irvine (Skeptic Overlord) says about Truthers. Apparently he thinks of them as Activists and should be treated as such. Now since ATS is supposed to be about Truth and Conspiracy then why the hell is he saying that? Is Billy Boy CIA along with Sorcha Faal? Another CIA Shill and Disinfo agent perhaps? Sounds like it to me. For a while there Mark Allin IP banned me, but now I can lurk and see what they are blabbing again. To hell with ATS CIA Disinfo forum. I'll stick with Avalon!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to stevcolx For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th January 2015)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,386 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by stevcolx (here)
    Yeah I have noticed there are a lot of shills in that forum. Especially in the 9/11 threads. One of them Lexygot keeps repeating what Bill Irvine (Skeptic Overlord) says about Truthers. Apparently he thinks of them as Activists and should be treated as such. Now since ATS is supposed to be about Truth and Conspiracy then why the hell is he saying that? Is Billy Boy CIA along with Sorcha Faal? Another CIA Shill and Disinfo agent perhaps? Sounds like it to me. For a while there Mark Allin IP banned me, but now I can lurk and see what they are blabbing again. To hell with ATS CIA Disinfo forum. I'll stick with Avalon!

Mark Allin is married to Melissa Allin (ATS username Valhall). She works for Halliburton.

Wayne Jaeschke (ATS username Centrist) was ATS's attorney. He attempted a major deception back in the days of the Serpo affair in 2006, pretending he was the original anonymous source, and wrote a number of times to Victor Martinez as an impersonation. Yours Truly helped uncover all that, and as a result Jaeschke lost his job with his prestigious east coast law firm, Morrison & Foerster ('MoFo') for unethical conduct as a lawyer.

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th January 2015), Atlas (13th February 2015), Billy (20th January 2015), DeDukshyn (20th January 2015), JRS (20th January 2015), Magnus (21st January 2015), Marianne (20th January 2015), Midnight Rambler (20th January 2015), stevcolx (20th January 2015), ulli (20th January 2015), Yoda (23rd January 2015)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Are you sure Melissa Allin works for Halliburton? She is not in the Halliburton Global contacts list. I work for Halliburton and I did a search. Don't hold that against me though. I'm just an engineer in North Africa.

Only person close to that name is Melissa Allen from the Texas base!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stevcolx For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th January 2015), Atlas (13th February 2015), Magnus (21st January 2015)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,386 times in 32,916 posts

Are you sure Melissa Allin works for Halliburton? She is not in the Halliburton Global contacts list. I work for Halliburton and I did a search. Don't hold that against me though. I'm just an engineer in North Africa.
    Apologies... she used to work for Halliburton (2000-2012):

http://linkedin.com/pub/melissa-allin-p-e/88/202/5a4

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th January 2015), Atlas (13th February 2015), Magnus (21st January 2015), stevcolx (21st January 2015), Yoda (23rd January 2015)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Ah ok. She worked for Halliburton for quite a while I see.

Only reason I'm with Halliburton is the company was taken over by them. They're a pain to work for but in my line of work there are very few companies out there that specialize nowadays especially with companies like Halliburton taking them over.

Beggars can't be choosers these days!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevcolx For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th January 2015), Atlas (13th February 2015)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Yeah I have noticed there are a lot of shills in that forum. Especially in the 9/11 threads. One of them Lexygot keeps repeating what Bill Irvine (Skeptic Overlord) says about Truthers.
    Septic has multiple accounts. In the early days of ATS he was called out for doing it by a moderator who noticed identical IP addresses (talk about a stupid mistake) and was coy about it, but if he hadn't been called on it he probably would have put on like it was a completely different person. I'm sure Septic is not the only person on ATS that does this.

And Val was an engineer for Halliburton, and from what I understand she worked at either their main headquarters or else one of their other offices. It would be interesting to know if she met her husband because of some connection to her job. Maybe he had been working as Dick Cheney's "altar boy"?

Though, to give her credit, in the discussions we had with Val on ATS she was initially hostile to 9/11 conspiracy theorists, but after reading the FEMA and NIST reports, she actually became skeptical of the government's story and also started calling for action to be taken, and she was very serious about it, even contacting some agencies if I remember correctly, complaining of gross incompetence. However, not long after that she suddenly stopped posting on 9/11 topics and that was the end of that. Orders came down from hubby I guess....
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 20th January 2015 at 18:58.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2