+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kennedy Dealey Plaza Dallas Texas Today

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default Kennedy Dealey Plaza Dallas Texas Today

This is a Mini Documentary, Gorilla style,from a tourist point of view film.

Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

raregem (4th October 2014), william r sanford72 (4th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Kennedy Dealey Plaza Dallas Texas Today

In the Parkland doctor's testimony to the WC, the HSCA and the ARRB they stated they had inserted chest tubes into JFK and had these tubes connected to underwater drainage. This means the chest tubes had to be in the chest. I know this because it is my job as a nurse that when a doctor inserts a chest tube I need to connect it to drainage. We have manufactured containers now. Back then they had glass bottles with water in the bottom. A doctor would never ask me to connect a chest tube to underwater drainage if the chest tube wasn't in the chest.
    Dr. Humes who did the autopsy stated that the wounds for the chest tubes were only skin deep and did not penetrate into the chest. He said this to the WC. He also attempted to say this to the HSCA but was cut off by Dr. Boswell and Dr. Petty. In his HSCA testimony he was addressing a group of doctors. These doctors would have probably caught the discrepancy if he hadn't been interrupted by Dr. Boswell and Dr. Petty. Dr. Humes again repeated the chest tube wounds were only superficial to the ARRB.
    Arlen Specter heard the testimony of the Parkland doctors and of the autopists. He chose to ignore this discrepancy. The Parkland doctors were interviewed individually in Dallas. Only Carrico and Perry were brought to D.C. and there they weren't asked about chest tubes.
    Kennedy had chest tubes inserted and the body that was officially autopsied did not. Therefore the body that was autopsied was not Kennedy's.

Kennedy also had 3 cutdowns done for IV (intravenous) placement. One of the cutdowns infiltrated (infiltrate means that fluid goes into the tissue causing swelling) but the doctor who inserted it testified they did not start another because the other two were infusing so well.
    The body that was autopsied did not have IV's that had been inserted only superficial lacerations in the same locations that JFK did have IV's placed. The body that was autopsied did not have an IV site that had infiltrated.
    Kennedy had IV's inserted and had IV fluid and blood flowing into his body. He had an IV infiltrate. The body that was autopsied did not have IV's inserted and did not have an infiltrate.
    Therefore the body that was autopsied was not Kennedy's.

In 2012 I was at Dealy Plaza and the black guy who was arguing with your friend was there and the guy selling the books was there or someone just like him. Also I shook Robert Groeden's hand but he was so sad at that time. His wife had just died.

Regarding the grassy knoll. I really believe what went on was simply a diversion. Any hit squad is covert. There was so much commotion, it had to be a diversion. There is a picture of a horde of people running up the grassy knoll after the shooting so plenty of people saw the commotion.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Betty For This Post:

animovado (5th October 2014), conk (6th October 2014), shadowstalker (5th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread