+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Project Camelot: Randy Cramer U.S. Marine - Earth Defense Force

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Project Camelot: Randy Cramer U.S. Marine - Earth Defense Force

"Published on 4 Oct 2014
    This man is a Marine super soldier who claims to have spent 17 years in the Secret Space Program as part of the EARTH DEFENSE FORCE based on Mars and the Moon.

RECORDED LIVE ON FRIDAY OCTOBER 3, 2014

Originally LIVE BROADCAST ON THE PROJECT CAMELOT LIVESTREAM CHANNEL
    http://livestream.com/projectcamelotl...

Bio: Captain Kaye aka Randy Cramer: http://www.earthcitizenconsulting.org...

I am till the day I die, a captain of the United States Marine Corps, special section. USMC s.s. is a covert Unacknowledged Special Access Program (or USAP) signed into law as a legal and covert branch of the US military in 1953 by President Dwight D. Eisenhower. USMC s.s. was mandated by President Eisenhower through the USMC s.s. special code to meet the exopolitical questions of EBE's,(Extra Terrestrial Biological entities) and ETV's (Extra Terrestrial Vehicles); to assist in assessing diplomatic opportunities and military threats and advise the MJ-12 committee and special study groups (SSG's) with intelligence from a fully staffed and operational military intelligence machine, and respond to their requests for specially trained military assistance in all matters extra terrestrial. When I agreed to speak publicly, my security clearance was raised to a Blue/Gold-13, which has granted me full access to USMC s.s. intelligence files, and weekly briefings by Brigadier General Julian Smythe, personally.

(info taken from his website) EARTH CITIZEN CONSULTING Kerry Cassidy
    PROJECT CAMELOT"

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

annacherie (5th October 2014), Bassplayer1 (4th October 2014), birddog (4th October 2014), ceetee9 (6th October 2014), etheric underground (4th October 2014), GoodETxSG (4th October 2014), Kano (6th October 2014), KiwiElf (6th October 2014), Krist (5th October 2014), linksplatinum (4th October 2014), Matt P (5th October 2014), mrmalco (5th October 2014), Realeyes (4th October 2014), sijohn (4th October 2014), Star Tsar (5th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (5th October 2014), Tommy (5th October 2014), Truglivartna (4th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Default Re: Project Camelot: Randy Cramer U.S. Marine - Earth Defense Force

I've been waiting for this moment for some time - Thank you Kerry Cassidy for being on the ball!

I am downloading this interview now to watch and be able to rewind when required.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Lightbulb Re: Project Camelot: Randy Cramer U.S. Marine - Earth Defense Force

Some of his 5 hour video interviews as well as some of my own explanations of some of the Science/Torsion Physics & Technology behind some of what he is talking about in terms of space craft, portal technology and other topics. Mainly on pages 2 & 3...

Thread: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...919#post880919

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

This is another of those controversial 'whistle blowers' which will divide opinion,
    I'm looking forward to listening to Kerrys approach. The interviews below are
    very similar in his 'total recall' of events as Andrew Basiago's especially in the
    five hour interview with Michael Salla . This maybe the result of the return of
    memory but they both remember little things unbelievably clearly. But that
    maybe how it works or they just have photographic memories on certain
    events.

==================================================

Open Your Mind (OYM) Radio - Captain Kaye - Sept 21st 2014 ..Served on Mars in the secret Space Program

There have been several 'whistle blowers' on this subject from Andrew Basiago,
    Laura Magdalene Eisenhower onwards, to Kerry's recent interviews with Captain
    Philips.I don't know if this is true not , but came across this interview and some
    related ones........Obviously if you are interested in this subject watch them at you leisure.

PROJECT CAMELOT: TOTAL RECALL MY INTERVIEW WITH MARK RICHARDS
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=5bPhG3WP2xM

PROJECT CAMELOT: CAPT MARK RICHARDS - SPACE COMMAND
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=NsWO2ilt8ws

Andrew Basiago - Pegasus: Obama on Mars Time Travel!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=LgtBc-p2zrs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Open Your Mind (OYM) Radio - Captain Kaye - Sept 21st 2014

interview starts aprox 20 mins in.....The audience emails in a lots of questions,
    he says he was ordered to disclose by his superiors , and imitating a serving
    officer is a felony so if he is lying about being a serving officer he is committing a
    crime. The space program has been in operation from the 50's/60's. Medical
    procedures are way ahead of current public availability. Mars has a breathable
    atmosphere and there is indigenous animal life some of which is dangerous. It
    sounds similar to Andrew Basiagos description. He says he knows Laura Eisenhower
    very well. The moon landings happened and the Van Allen Belt radiation was not
    dangerous, and the anomalies of the moon photos are explained by the mixture of
    real and fake footage from the mock up on Earth.....and more...worm holes he
    quotes Andrew Basiago and suggests you visit his web site , which suggests
    he is endorsing his disclosure , which suggests the military is happy that Andrew,
    Laura and others are disclosing this......Something feels odd with this to me ??
    But he says he is protected by his superiors so who knows ? this could be a step
    up in disclosure ? or some sort of ' Muddying the waters' ? or Hoax ?

I think a lot of information points to the Secret Space Programme, with bases
    on Mars the Moon and else where , but since I have not been there or have
    personal proof I can only post these vids and articles for consideration.

At the end Randy casually mentions that he has weekly briefings from his brigadier
    general, which is a high rank in the military, to drop in......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigadi...(United_States)

Just a short summery and thoughts...Steve

Published on 22 Sep 2014

Guest - Captain Randy Kaye (Captain Randy Cramer) retired officer, claims to have
    served in a secret ‘space fleet’ run by a multinational organisation called the Earth
    Defense Force, The ex-naval infantryman, posted to the Red Planet to protect five
    human colonies from indigenous Martian life forms, spent nearly three years serving in
    a secret ‘space fleet’ run by a multinational organisation called the Earth Defense Force,
    which recruits military personnel from countries including the US, Russia and China,
    trained to fly three different types of space fighters and three bombers, training took
    place on a secret moon base called Lunar Operations Command, Saturn’s moon Titan,
    and in deep space, retired after a 20 year tour of duty, describing a retirement
    ceremony on the moon that he claims was presided over by VIPs including ex-Defense
    Secretary Donald Rumsfeld.

=====================================================

Recently a new “whistleblower” has come forward via ExoPolitics.org and Dr.
    Michael Salla. The “whistleblower” named “Capt. Kaye” claims he spent 17 years in
    the Secret Space Program on Mars and an additional three years assigned to the
    ships in the Solar Warden fleet.

Last night Clyde Lewis from Ground Zero Radio interviewed Capt. Kaye in an
    amazing interview where they explored the full range of Capt. Kayes involvement in
    the Secret Space Program. It was a fascinating interview that should not be missed.
    You can listen now using the Sound Cloud box below.

Olav Phillips

Olav Phillips is Conspiracy Researcher, specializing in the Secret Space Program,
    Exotic Aircraft, High Technology, Foreign Policy, Pre-History and Mysterious
    Civilizations. He is a regular contributor to Paranoia Magazine and ConspiracyHQ.
    He has also written for Mysteries Magazine and served as Executive Producer and
    Principle Researcher for Ground Zero Radio with Clyde Lewis (Nationally Syndicated
    by Premiere Radio Networks). Olav has also appeared on many popular radio shows
    as well as television presentations including: The Outer Edge, The Higher Side
    Chats, ConspiracyHQ TV, Shadows In the Dark Radio, Coast to Coast AM, Voyager
    (RAI Due), as well as being a long time contributor to Ground Zero Radio’s
    investigations including the famous Tracy, CA UFO Crash case featured on UFO
    Hunters. Olav has also contributed to many of the television presentations you’ve
    seen on Area 51, UFO’s and conspiracies. Olav is the owner of The Anomalies
    Channel, a online video channel with over 26,000 subscribers and hundreds of
    videos available to ROKU players all over the world as well as The Anomalies
    Network which is the primary source for his writings and research.

http://www.anomalies.net/secret-spac...am-listen-now/

=======================================================

SECRET SPACE PROGRAM: FULL CAPTAIN KAYE INTERVIEW

Published on 7 Jul 2014

Michael Sala Interviews Captain K about his 20 year involvement with the Secret Space
    Program on ExoNews.tv

http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.co.u...ilisation.html

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...714#post883714
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th October 2014 at 18:55.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th October 2014), birddog (4th October 2014), Krist (5th October 2014), ktlight (5th October 2014), TelosianEmbrace (5th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

I listened to the Veritas interview, and I agree with Fabugas... i.e. I don't believe it either, but Mel was very clear that people should be allowed to put their stories out (he's incredibly diplomatic about it) and this guy swears up and down it's all true... and it's not only the lack evidence, but for me personally it's the lack of coherence... I don't find it wholly consistent with what little I do know... just don't know where to "plug it in..."
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th October 2014), Krist (5th October 2014), ktlight (5th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have not listened to the interview, but it all seems strange to me - in general. If indeed there is an effort and allowed clearance to expose certain "truths", why is it being exposed primarily, or only, in the alternative media? I suspect or feel a heightened effort to manipulate, control, etc - just like the MSM. Anyone else think it's odd - in general? Perhaps there are some truths, but it's all so layered with hearsay facts/experience that it's difficult to sort through or take too seriously, IMHO.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nancyb For This Post:

Krist (5th October 2014), sigma6 (5th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Randy Cramer said, if it is implanted in you then it belongs to you. So, locate it and instruct it that it can do only what you allow.

This makes sense to me.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

annacherie (5th October 2014), KiwiElf (6th October 2014), Krist (5th October 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Quote Posted by nancyb (here)
    I have not listened to the interview, but it all seems strange to me - in general. If indeed there is an effort and allowed clearance to expose certain "truths", why is it being exposed primarily, or only, in the alternative media? I suspect or feel a heightened effort to manipulate, control, etc - just like the MSM. Anyone else think it's odd - in general? Perhaps there are some truths, but it's all so layered with hearsay facts/experience that it's difficult to sort through or take too seriously, IMHO.
    I would recommend listening to the interview before commenting on whether or not it's real or not. Just because something is strange does not mean it's not true. So much has been withheld that it all seems strange, which is part of the reason for keeping it withheld.
    Why is this exposed in the "alternative" media? Where else would it be exposed? There is no other media. Mainstream media isn't media at all. There is nothing of value in the mainstream and it is currently controlled by people who don't want you to be exposed to this kind of information. The "alternative" media IS the media.
    You cannot listen to this interview as a stand alone piece of information. It must be considered in the context of other people who have come forward and in the bigger picture of the disclosure movement.
    While I agree that I'd like more hard evidence, in my still limited experience Randy's stories do seem to jibe pretty well with others' accounts and I will look forward to hearing more from him.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Blacklight43 (5th October 2014), ceetee9 (6th October 2014), GoodETxSG (5th October 2014), Kano (6th October 2014), KiwiElf (6th October 2014), Krist (6th October 2014), ktlight (5th October 2014), sigma6 (5th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (5th October 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

In the beginning of the interview he speaks of a stealth technology describing a "shiny silver ship". Because in black space it would work well in the stealth mode. Granted he boarded the ship from the "dark side of the moon". But he traveled in that ship to the near atmosphere of the earth.

That shiny silver surface of this stealth exterior would not be in a black space environment. It would be in the vicinity of this solar system which would greatly reflect the sun. How stealth would that be? It would reflect the sun in the travels of this solar system.

Makes no sense at all.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 5th October 2014 at 15:16.

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,260 times in 2,136 posts

If the technology exists to implant memories, all information is suspect. There is no better way to introduce distortion than to present it through someone who is a believer.

His story is interesting. A keeper to file away in memory in case it someday proves to be a useful part of the big puzzle.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

ceetee9 (6th October 2014), GoodETxSG (5th October 2014), Kano (6th October 2014), Krist (6th October 2014), ktlight (5th October 2014)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    I would recommend listening to the interview before commenting on whether or not it's real or not. Just because something is strange does not mean it's not true. So much has been withheld that it all seems strange, which is part of the reason for keeping it withheld.
    Why is this exposed in the "alternative" media? Where else would it be exposed? There is no other media. Mainstream media isn't media at all. There is nothing of value in the mainstream and it is currently controlled by people who don't want you to be exposed to this kind of information. The "alternative" media IS the media.
    You cannot listen to this interview as a stand alone piece of information. It must be considered in the context of other people who have come forward and in the bigger picture of the disclosure movement.
    While I agree that I'd like more hard evidence, in my still limited experience Randy's stories do seem to jibe pretty well with others' accounts and I will look forward to hearing more from him.
    Matt
    Well this may be a story in Australia (they must be dying of boredom over there If you are hungry for more and want to hear another interview I would suggest Mel Fabugas' Veritas Interview... Mel was pretty straight up saying he was going to ask tough questions, when you hear this guy's answers it was painful to listen to... But a credit to Mel, he never let on or insinuated otherwise. In fact I was grossed out by Mel's acceptance... and started to question the whole show... But, at the very end Mel did put out a disclaimer, with his reason for doing the interview, and revealed a level of professionalism and diplomacy beyond what I previously understood in him... (well done)

I can accept strange... truth is stranger than fiction. If there is any "fiction" it's this physical reality we are living in and then like art imitating life, those who would deem it a moral imperative to plunge the entire planet into a state of misinformation, about EVERYTHING... from how your government operates, how economics and finances are explained to you, how your history is taught to you. While anything that would open your eyes, and awaken you to start asking the right questions is suppressed. A legal system based on rights (hidden away for the elite, with the dog food version for the "general population" and those are the differentiating terms btw (i.e. "general" and "special" ... so I am all for it, I know they're is an amazing level of stuff going on out there, but I don't get any vibes this guy is it...

Mel goes into background and childhood and he totally bombs in that category (that was the painful part, apart from the disproportionately fantastical claims) ...he is mixing up so many conspiracy concepts, it's a total plot mess, he is mixing early childhood abductions, with MK Ultra super soldier stuff (which although I don't question the phenomena, I do question some of the people coming forward now... it's like a clicky alternative social phenomena, along the same lines as "wannabe vampires" it's a complex and subtle psychological projecting... then he is being sent through a time portal to live out a John Carter of Mars like existence for 20 years but then be shipped back 15 minutes after he left? and he is the survivor of one example of just one (just one mind you! ...of this fantastic military career) of a military campaign where a 1000 soldiers died but he is part of a group of 20+ or so that survived... it's just all over the board...

This will not help the cause of conspiracy imo... this attracts the wrong crowds, it's a very dangerous line... I know quantum physics seems like a fantastic world to some people, but it's not a completely unlimited playground for every fictional movie writer to create their own fantastic realm. And if they do, they will be subject to a critical audience who will analyze and critique every step of their logical interpretation... and ultimately fiction writers with rare exception, can never fool the geeks, I find it maddening whenever I watch how computer technology, psychology is "applied" for starters, to a movie. And made for television and series... I don't even bother...lol (thank you God for saving me all that time...lol)

This is the kind of stuff you can just rip to shreds... because if you really sat down and went through it with a fine tooth comb, you will not find hard to answer questions, but subtle mistakes of self contained logic (i.e. even without external evidence) not once or twice but over and over and over... it almost psychologically just shuts you down...

You'd have to be so politically correct that it's against your religion to not criticize any living creature... is his target I think... (yeah I think such a group exists... ;P ... he's trying to be an expert on everything... another mistake, and then when he can't fake details he glosses it over with the most superficial "...you know, all that kind of stuff..." (lol) I just feel that I have read a lot of the same science fiction books this guy has read (in his lonely youth no doubt) and these kinds of psychological projecting is a way of sticking your tongue out at society and saying (see your not that smart after all, and he is right...) But it still is not the right way to go... Somewhere along the road he snapped and never came back (I believe some of the best Sci Fi stories can do that to people, they are that good (look at what Star Wars did, I just thank God I watched them while I was still a teenster!)... so I can almost sympathize but I wouldn't buy the script to this one...! even as a sci fi movie, you'd still be panned and then deep fried... )
    Last edited by sigma6; 5th October 2014 at 22:38.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

ceetee9 (6th October 2014), Krist (6th October 2014), Mike Gorman (6th October 2014), seehas (7th October 2014)

20. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

True or False?, no idea but it is a fascinating story..what a tale. I guess time will tell. I will reserve judgment until more information is forthcoming. At the very least it is an exercise in opening your imagination to other extreme possibilities, but considering these things may come in handy in the future or maybe not.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

ceetee9 (6th October 2014), Krist (6th October 2014), ktlight (6th October 2014), Mike Gorman (6th October 2014)

22. Link to Post #13
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,494 times in 246 posts

Well said,I couldn't agree more

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

ktlight (6th October 2014), Mike Gorman (6th October 2014)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)

Matt
    Hi Matt. I see that my comment was misleading. In "strange" I didn't mean this particular interview - I was actually thinking out loud about the dissemination of all this type information, in general (perhaps it should have been its own thread). As far as my thoughts on the Alternative media, I was thinking if the PTB want us to have this information why wouldn't they expand it into the MSM where most of the population puts their attention? For better context on my thoughts, I suspect it all comes from the same source and is all controlled information - sometimes it just feels like we are all being "played". That may be a bit cynical on my part and I usually don't let it get to me - just sometimes! My apologies for the off topic discussion, I just wanted to clarify that I was not being specific to this interview. Thanks.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nancyb For This Post:

ceetee9 (6th October 2014), Krist (6th October 2014)

26. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Brockbrader from space.

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

I found his testimony to be credible. He seems sane, logical, and he was ready to answer every tough question Kerry threw at him. He was also not afraid to say "I don't know" or "I've never heard that" as well as he never had to take time to think of an answer. I believe he believes he was on Mars and quite honestly it's not that hard for me to believe it's true. Thanks for the great info Kerry!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Krist (7th October 2014), ktlight (6th October 2014)

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

How can you get arrested for impersonating an officer of a military group that does not officially exist?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

KiwiElf (6th October 2014), ktlight (6th October 2014)

31. Link to Post #18
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

The mel fabregas interview starts great he realy got the right questions to bad its only 15mins without membership.

i realy wonder kerry did 3 hours, and yes i totaly agree brockbrader from space.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

+ Reply to Thread