+ Reply to Thread

Thread: George Carlin on the environment

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Default George Carlin on the environment

With Bill Hicks, my other favorite comedian. Apologies if it's already been posted. This came through NextWorldTV and thought I'd pass it along.
    This might better be placed in the Lighter Side but is, in my opinion, an important point to remember with the environmental movement because it's a perspective we neglect a little. I personally always try not to say I live the way I live and behave the way I do because we are destroying the planet. I am careful to always say we are destroying the planet's ability to sustain us. George gets this important difference and, as you know, has his own unique way of getting the point across.
    Strong language alert.

Matt

Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

21g (9th November 2014), belljoshua565 (8th November 2014), Cidersomerset (5th October 2014), citsym (6th October 2014), Craig (5th October 2014), DeDukshyn (6th October 2014), gardener2 (5th October 2014), gripreaper (6th October 2014), halffull (5th October 2014), jjjones (6th October 2014), Joe Sustaire (6th October 2014), sandy (9th November 2014), wnlight (13th November 2014), Zanshin (5th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: George Carlin on the environment

George Carlin gets it right...
    Here is an extract from:
    The Earth -A Progress Report
    by Chris Thomas

On the 13th of December 2011, the Earth began a movement for change; She began to bring together a huge range of energy frequencies that can wipe away all of the Illuminati opposition. What we need to do is join Her in Her actions.

This is not very difficult to do and does not involve hard work of any kind.

In the meantime, there are some actions that we must stop taking.

As stated above, the Earth’s diameter has varied in accordance with the levels of Her own consciousness She has used when Creating new life or when She has been forced into altering Her plans. As human consciousness levels rise, the Earth is also bringing higher levels of Her consciousness to bear to work with us. As Her level of consciousness grows, so does the physical diameter of the planet.

In increasing the size of the planet, the crust has to expand which has inevitably caused earthquakes –
    these earthquakes need to happen.

Unfortunately, there are many people who see earthquakes as being destructive and
    harmful to humans and so set about attempting to stop earthquakes from occurring. In many instances, their meditations have succeeded and necessary crustal adjustments have been stopped. All that this does is to build the pressures within the crust and when the inevitable crustal adjustment has taken place, the earthquakes have been of a far greater magnitude than the Earth intended.

The Earth does not cause harm to the life that She nurtures. If the crust needs to expand, the
    Earth ensures that it causes as little disruption as possible. By attempting to stop earthquakes
    from occurring, those who carry out such meditations are actively working against the
    Earth’s needs.
    We need to stop doing this and allow the Earth to take all of the actions and steps She
    considers necessary at this time both for Her own well-being and for ours.

we have collectively decided to undergo mass re-integration at the same time – there is far greater safety in numbers.
    In order to maximise the number of people who re-integrate at the same time, we need to
    first overcome the energies put into pla ce by the Illuminati. The best way to achieve this is
    to work with the energy patterns the Earth put into place on the 13th of December 2011.

In order to do this, we just need to add our personal energies to those who are moving forwards as well as to the Earth’s – this can best be done by meditation or even by making an affirmation.

As an affirmation, a suggested wording would be this:

Say to your higher self: I choose to add my energies to those of the Earth in order to overcome the energies that oppose human soul re-integration.

In meditation terms, you can use the same wording but you can also help by visualising
    a wave of positive energy sweeping around the planet clearing out all of the energies that are opposing re-integration – particularly HAARP; both ground stations and satellites.

This exercise can be done as often as you think about it.
    By acting in these positive ways, we can overcome all of the energies that are designed
    to hold us back. Once we have swept away the opposition, we can all re-integrate the whole soul back into the body together
    It's suddenly becoming clearer and clearer...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to citsym For This Post:

belljoshua565 (8th November 2014), DeDukshyn (6th October 2014), Matt P (6th October 2014), wnlight (13th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

I have posted this at least three time here on Avalon -- it is an awesome perspective shifter; as is most of Carlin's works.

One of my favourite comedians of all time!
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

belljoshua565 (8th November 2014), citsym (6th October 2014), Matt P (6th October 2014), sandy (9th November 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

How do I get rid of the rational thought process?

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by belljoshua565 (here)
    How do I get rid of the rational thought process?
    Stop thinking .. seriously, thinking is a tool to be sparingly used, when the instinct of your higher self based on intent isn't appropriate. Most people replace intent based instinct with "rational" thought - to their detriment - and never look back, due to our "cult-ure" constantly promoting the latter and de-valuing or ridiculing the former.

Think about that for a while. Be un-reasonable, make some choices on pure love, instead of trying to choose what your "rational" mind deems as best for you. What is best for you is to follow you heart, while listening to your mind for input, rather than the other way around. Like a muscle, strengthening comes from practice.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

21g (9th November 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

If your car brakes down in the middle of the road, you might find a need for rational thought. Perhaps it was irrational thought that led you to buy the car in the first place. :]

+ Reply to Thread