+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does wearing a Alumnium foil on your head stop telepathic entities thoughts coming in.

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Default Re: Does wearing a Alumnium foil on your head stop telepathic entities thoughts coming in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ice.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	27498

A little off topic, but I tried a little experiment with a piece of orgonite sitting on top of a glass in the freezer, versus one without the orgonite. The glass with the orgonite froze in spherical form with little offshoots of ice coming off it. Not sure what it means, but the orgone does affect the water in some way.

It is supposed to transmute emf into a safer form of energy. Don't know if this is true, and don't know if it works on elf or thought forms. It was inexpensive so I thought I would give it a try. I have fewer headaches now, but it could be placebo.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Jake (6th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Default Re: Does wearing a Alumnium foil on your head stop telepathic entities thoughts coming in.

No problem Jake, we all make mistakes. But it does demonstrate the wider principle that critical thinking goes out of the window when something appears that confirms what we want to believe, especially if it's surrounded with pseudo-scientific mumbo-jumbo.

The web is full of this stuff to make the gullible look foolish. For example, there are any number of 'free-energy' machines that are clearly hoaxes and the designers piss themselves laughing when the scientifically illiterate try reproducing them and complain they don't work!

Here's one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEUyhhMEs7U

And here's how it's done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoCBORXzOqU

We all need to be MUCH more discerning before we post this sort of stuff on PA.

Nick

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Jake (6th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    No problem Jake, we all make mistakes. But it does demonstrate the wider principle that critical thinking goes out of the window when something appears that confirms what we want to believe, especially if it's surrounded with pseudo-scientific mumbo-jumbo.

The web is full of this stuff to make the gullible look foolish. For example, there are any number of 'free-energy' machines that are clearly hoaxes and the designers piss themselves laughing when the scientifically illiterate try reproducing them and complain they don't work!

Here's one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEUyhhMEs7U

And here's how it's done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoCBORXzOqU

We all need to be MUCH more discerning before we post this sort of stuff on PA.

Nick
    Thanks... Admittedly,, I did a quick google search... doh!!

Thanks again...
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Nick Matkin (6th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,401 times in 4,618 posts

I think ..that some hats do work better than tinfoil ones , especially those with 'long ears' and if they suit you well .

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Jake (6th October 2014), Nick Matkin (6th October 2014), thunder24 (6th October 2014), Wind (6th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2