+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: Am I Making Myself Perfectly Clear

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Default Re: Am I Making Myself Perfectly Clear

Unconditional Giving IS The Way of Living, Forever, Now !

The Gift Enacted by You, in Front of You, Changes the World, Instantly Forever, Now !

Any Personal Loving Way IS The Way !

You Are The Vortex Expansion, Here and Now !

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (5th February 2015), dan33 (7th February 2015), Iloveyou (3rd March 2015), Joe Sustaire (4th February 2015), Krist (6th February 2015), RunningDeer (5th February 2015), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2015), The Freedom Train (27th January 2017), william r sanford72 (5th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Miracles, Miracles, Miracles and more Miracles !
    ...expect them, allow them and help make them happen now as no other glorious time!
    Read my facebook Eagle Spirit pages some time, this is my simple book of life...all of what I have shared I have lived and has occurred to one degree or another and has touched my life in some profound ways...
    I have experienced these miracles and am gathering more daily. I have to give them away!
    We can literally change the world in a heartbeat now...our own loving giving heartbeats!
    I've touched it and lived it and so can anyone. now, now, now!

Stop the war machine
    Stop the hunger manipulation
    Stop the constant media lies and distortions
    Stop the worldwide propaganda
    Stop the ugly legal world penetration
    Stop the workaday world madness
    Stop the deceitful momentum of crime at all levels
    Stop the false stage acting political world
    Stop the theft of the commerce world
    Stop the false bills we pay
    Stop eating most of the grocery store foods
    Stop taking most of the medicines made
    Stop the religious distortions
    Stop the education distortions
    Stop the energy consumption lies
    Stop the fuel burning cars and all that goes with it
    Stop the big lies of who we are and what we are and where we came from and where we're going
    Stop hurting yourself

Start loving yourself more
    Start getting out in nature more
    Start meditating more
    Start guiding the children and teens more
    Start believing in you more
    Start doing what you love more
    Start talking to the elderly more
    Start helping anyone you can more
    Start listening to YOU more...and going with it

Love, Love, Love !!!

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (5th February 2015), dan33 (7th February 2015), Iloveyou (3rd March 2015), Krist (6th February 2015), Marianne (7th February 2015), meeradas (5th February 2015), Nat_Lee (5th February 2015), RunningDeer (5th February 2015), Stephanie (5th February 2015), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2015), The Freedom Train (27th January 2017), william r sanford72 (5th February 2015)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    Miracles, Miracles, Miracles and more Miracles !
    ...expect them, allow them and help make them happen now as no other glorious time!
    Read my facebook Eagle Spirit pages some time, this is my simple book of life...all of what I have shared I have lived and has occurred to one degree or another and has touched my life in some profound ways...
    I have experienced these miracles and am gathering more daily. I have to give them away!
    We can literally change the world in a heartbeat now...our own loving giving heartbeats!
    I've touched it and lived it and so can anyone. now, now, now!

Stop the war machine
    Stop the hunger manipulation
    Stop the constant media lies and distortions
    Stop the worldwide propaganda
    Stop the ugly legal world penetration
    Stop the workaday world madness
    Stop the deceitful momentum of crime at all levels
    Stop the false stage acting political world
    Stop the theft of the commerce world
    Stop the false bills we pay
    Stop eating most of the grocery store foods
    Stop taking most of the medicines made
    Stop the religious distortions
    Stop the education distortions
    Stop the energy consumption lies
    Stop the fuel burning cars and all that goes with it
    Stop the big lies of who we are and what we are and where we came from and where we're going
    Stop hurting yourself

Start loving yourself more
    Start getting out in nature more
    Start meditating more
    Start guiding the children and teens more
    Start believing in you more
    Start doing what you love more
    Start talking to the elderly more
    Start helping anyone you can more
    Start listening to YOU more...and going with it

Love, Love, Love !!!
    A loving and thanful DUMP
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

eaglespirit (5th February 2015), Marianne (7th February 2015), RunningDeer (5th February 2015), The Freedom Train (27th January 2017), william r sanford72 (20th February 2015)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Bump, Hump, Dump...all the same to me in this 3d place, Sunny-side-up : ) HeHeHe !

Onward and Upward and Beyond Beyond in Abundance and Re-alignment to the Stars!!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Marianne (6th February 2015), RunningDeer (5th February 2015), The Freedom Train (27th January 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

2015...the quiet "full-timers" have reached the numbers needed and connect 'energetically' as one and go into overtime and overdrive and overcome the suppression...

------
    On the surface of the world right now there is war and violence and things seem dark.

But calmly and quietly, at the same time, something else is happening underground.

An inner revolution is taking place

and certain individuals are being called to a higher light.

It is a silent revolution.

>From the inside out. From the ground up.

This is a Global Operation, a Spiritual Conspiracy.

There are sleeper cells in every nation on the planet.

You wont see us on the T.V.

You wont read about us in the newspaper.

You wont hear about us on the radio.

We don’t seek any glory.

We don’t wear any uniform.

We come in all shapes and sizes, colours and styles.

Most of us work anonymously.

We are quietly working behind the scenes in every country and culture of the world; in cities big and small, mountains and valleys, in farms and villages, tribes and remote islands.

You could pass by one of us on the street and not even notice.

We go undercover.

We remain behind the scenes.

It is of no concern to us who takes the final credit but simply that the work gets done.

Occasionally we spot each other in the street..

We give a quiet nod and continue on our way!

During the day many of us pretend we have normal jobs but behind the store front and at night is where the real work takes a place.

Some call us the Conscious Army.

We are slowly creating a New World

with the power of our minds and hearts.

We follow our inner guidance with passion and joy.

Our orders come from from the Central Spiritual Intelligence.

We are dropping soft, secret love bombs when no one is looking:

Poems ~ Hugs ~ Music ~ Photography ~ Movies ~ Kind words ~ Smiles ~ Meditation and prayer ~ Dance ~ Social activism ~ Websites Blogs ~ Random acts of kindness…

We each express ourselves in our own unique ways, with our own unique gifts and talents; Being the change we want to see in the world.

That is the motto that fills our hearts.

We know it is the only way real transformation takes place.

We know that quietly and humbly we have the power of all the Oceans combined.

Our work is slow and meticulous,

like the formation of mountains.

It is not even visible at first glance

and yet with it, entire tectonic plates shall be moved in the centuries to come.

Love is the new ‘religion’ of the 21st century.

You don’t have to be a highly educated person or have any exceptional knowledge to understand it.

It comes from the intelligence of The Heart, embedded in the timeless evolutionary pulse of all human beings.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

3(C)+me (14th February 2015), Calz (6th February 2015), Gardener (6th February 2015), Iloveyou (3rd March 2015), Jean-Marie (6th February 2015), Joe Sustaire (6th February 2015), Krist (6th February 2015), Marianne (6th February 2015), RunningDeer (6th February 2015), The Freedom Train (27th January 2017), ulli (6th February 2015), william r sanford72 (20th February 2015)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Simply beautiful, Eaglespirit.
    Thank You.

2015...the quiet "full-timers" have reached the numbers needed and connect 'energetically' as one and go into overtime and overdrive and overcome the suppression...

------
    On the surface of the world right now there is war and violence and things seem dark.

But calmly and quietly, at the same time, something else is happening underground.

An inner revolution is taking place

and certain individuals are being called to a higher light.

It is a silent revolution.

>From the inside out. From the ground up.

This is a Global Operation, a Spiritual Conspiracy.

There are sleeper cells in every nation on the planet.

You wont see us on the T.V.

You wont read about us in the newspaper.

You wont hear about us on the radio.

We don’t seek any glory.

We don’t wear any uniform.

We come in all shapes and sizes, colours and styles.

Most of us work anonymously.

We are quietly working behind the scenes in every country and culture of the world; in cities big and small, mountains and valleys, in farms and villages, tribes and remote islands.

You could pass by one of us on the street and not even notice.

We go undercover.

We remain behind the scenes.

It is of no concern to us who takes the final credit but simply that the work gets done.

Occasionally we spot each other in the street..

We give a quiet nod and continue on our way!

During the day many of us pretend we have normal jobs but behind the store front and at night is where the real work takes a place.

Some call us the Conscious Army.

We are slowly creating a New World

with the power of our minds and hearts.

We follow our inner guidance with passion and joy.

Our orders come from from the Central Spiritual Intelligence.

We are dropping soft, secret love bombs when no one is looking:

Poems ~ Hugs ~ Music ~ Photography ~ Movies ~ Kind words ~ Smiles ~ Meditation and prayer ~ Dance ~ Social activism ~ Websites Blogs ~ Random acts of kindness…

We each express ourselves in our own unique ways, with our own unique gifts and talents; Being the change we want to see in the world.

That is the motto that fills our hearts.

We know it is the only way real transformation takes place.

We know that quietly and humbly we have the power of all the Oceans combined.

Our work is slow and meticulous,

like the formation of mountains.

It is not even visible at first glance

and yet with it, entire tectonic plates shall be moved in the centuries to come.

Love is the new ‘religion’ of the 21st century.

You don’t have to be a highly educated person or have any exceptional knowledge to understand it.

It comes from the intelligence of The Heart, embedded in the timeless evolutionary pulse of all human beings.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Calz (6th February 2015), eaglespirit (6th February 2015), Flash (10th February 2015), Jean-Marie (6th February 2015), RunningDeer (6th February 2015), The Freedom Train (27th January 2017), ulli (6th February 2015), william r sanford72 (20th February 2015)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

I need Your help now, Villagers...
    Selfless Loving Attentions many of You already practice in a Unison Upgrade,
    A Literal Loving Intense Upheaval:
    Envisioning and Personally Imagining an 'upward vibration enhancement' of ALL
    that We experience and embrace daily, moment to moment. Your very Own Adaptions and
    Wishes flowing in the New Musical Symphony of Conscious Beauty and Purity on Mother Earth !!!

The roads becoming lightways we may travel as we want without upsetting any natural flow of Mother Earth, no asphalt pavement or concrete...just getting to our destinations by spiritual transit at any speed and enjoyment we wish.

The homes becoming living crystal energy we enjoy as we do that are there at a higher vibration, but do not, once again, interrupt any natural flow.

Balancing the out of balance worldwide territorial issues, once and for all, so that the wars that go on no longer have anywhere to go...but away from here.

Balancing the worldwide racial issues of all and any kind...so that we once again live an eye to eye honoring way in all we do.

Bringing science and spirit together as one beautiful living loving vibrating entity of energy.

Bringing commerce to a place of loving giving and sharing...everything.

Transforming all media to an honest and pure delivery of life enrichment.

Transforming education as a home and village schooling method of true personal involvement and enlightenment for our children.

Transforming health care as a home and village happening of natural caring and healing.

Transforming the sports world to an arena of physical exercise and enjoyment and personal intensity without any of the strings attached.

Becoming our own personal leadership through responsibility for our own selves and all order emanating from there.

Living a forever immortal moral energy in the very now, moment to moment.

Enjoying vacations and retreats as we now do with a simple higher flair of personal care.

Truly and intently helping the re-birth of Mother Earth, pure mountain mineral water for all, natural foods of the highest order for all.

Giving away our own talent to enhance the talents of all of those on our paths.

...and on and on and on with an ever increasing relationship with our very own highest Source, personally touching the very Giving Spirit of Growing Ongoing Life.

Love Love! Love!
    Thank You and Kudos!
    Aho Mitakuye Oyasin!
    Last edited by eaglespirit; 7th February 2015 at 12:03.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (10th February 2015), Flash (9th February 2015), Gardener (9th February 2015), Marianne (7th February 2015), RunningDeer (7th February 2015), The Freedom Train (27th January 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Too synchronistic not to share here today...if You do not have alot of time,
    15 minutes in and 20 minutes or so thereon.
    Adam and Sacha:

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

3(C)+me (14th February 2015), Calz (10th February 2015), Flash (9th February 2015), Marianne (7th February 2015), RunningDeer (8th February 2015), The Freedom Train (27th January 2017)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (10th February 2015), Flash (9th February 2015), Gardener (9th February 2015), Joe Sustaire (9th February 2015), Marianne (9th February 2015), RunningDeer (8th February 2015), The Freedom Train (27th January 2017), william r sanford72 (20th February 2015)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Please excuse Loving Choir...gotta put it out in the open!

We are at the Higher Turning Point, Now!!!

Do Your Personal Work You Inherently KNOW You Need To Do, Please, For You and Everyone You Love Dearly!

We have all touched the darkness, some of us just as much as was needed in this lifetime because of many past lives here, and some others very deeply in this lifetime because it was this time around that is turning it all around. The more of Us that get on board and look at it squarely in the eye the more of Us that will get on board and look it squarely in the eye.

Simply and Firmly say "NO MORE!!!"

Away with it...Transform the Energy, Your Own Higher Energy...into an "in the now" phenomena of propulsion for Your Loving Heart and ALL of Mother Earth!

Many of the Writers and Artists and Musicians and Actors and Actresses and News Professionals and Sports Professionals and many of the Professional People You look to and up to in Your everyday lives are about to come forward with many hard Truths right before Our eyes...it is going to be spilled out on ALL the public venues soon!
    They are going to step above and beyond the status quo...letting go of the stigma and every little and big thing that goes with it...including concern of Their careers!

Get ahead of the curve Personally...it will help Everyone through this!

Let's really start enjoying this place and rid it of all the controlling factions that continue to keep the darkness alive through fear and all that comes to life from that.

Getting On With Overcoming Our Own Fears(the real ones) Helps Create The New Loving Music Everywhere, Now!

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (10th February 2015), Flash (9th February 2015), Marianne (9th February 2015), RunningDeer (9th February 2015), Stephanie (12th February 2015), The Freedom Train (27th January 2017), ulli (9th February 2015)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,717 times in 8,943 posts

To do the work you are talking about, we have to do the work in ourselves first and foremost, openly, with love for oneself, and decided assertive will to go forward in contagion of love and will of good for everyone.

Bumping

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Calz (10th February 2015), eaglespirit (9th February 2015), Jean-Marie (11th February 2015), Marianne (17th February 2015), RunningDeer (10th February 2015), The Freedom Train (27th January 2017), ulli (9th February 2015), william r sanford72 (20th February 2015)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

OK Fellow Choir Folk Singers, Good Mornin' : )

Getting some more clarity to share as to the current rather strong vibrational upgrade, experiencing a much more actively integral aspect that seems to be much more present and closer to our atmosphere than previous thrusts of higher holistic spirit energy coming onto and into Mother Earth.

The recent prior happenings of mine that created a new intense surge of healing/connection energy felt in my one on one interactions and indirect/direct conscious group linking has an interesting enlightenment aspect not experienced quite this way. I feel and sense that somehow we help others free up their own lock and key spirit mechanisms to allow the opening of their own portals of new information and intuit and healings and more...whatever is personally 'a bit stuck from 3d living' in their own connections and workings that may need lubrication, in a sense, to free it all up for communication and enhancement flow. I have felt this happening in the moment time and again now with quiet exhilaration...well also, I have actually felt silent acknowledgement and seen the smiles created from this right there in front of me from others

Many gifted healers have done and currently do these things for others in many ways but now this energy is more readily available and with us all integrating with and connecting to and actually penetrating life and matter right here at ground level moreso than ever. All we have to do is 'notch up' the awareness and intent of passing it on in our every day meet ups and talks...once again a conscious selfless upgrade of conduit of spirit through intuit and feeling while communicating with others...it is stronger and purer than ever now. Helping others find the end of their spiritual plugs and connecting to the proper sockets in a very grounded and higher voltage sense (all 'cosmic-electric' puns intended : )...the higher plugs and sockets are right there within reach, we don't have to go on a search mission or find ladders and staging, not like we use to, anyhow, imho !

Keep On Keepin' On New Plateaus : ) : ) : )

...by the bye, searching google images with queries like "spiritual cosmic plugs and sockets" helps put a higher spirit plug-in and twist on 'puter things too, methinks : )

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (10th February 2015), Marianne (17th February 2015), RunningDeer (10th February 2015), The Freedom Train (27th January 2017), william r sanford72 (20th February 2015)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

From 1 year there and then to here and now...something's happening here, now, now, now : )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37ZCFd6sI00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvBffztmJqU

Joining Sacha for this episode is Irene Gravenhorst Chief Justice of the Sovereign Squamish Government. She has successfully self litigated all her personal court matters and ‘abandoned’ all STATE CANADA government identification, leaving the Jesuit Freemason controlled tax and usury system as a sovereign, not a tax-slave!

Joining Sacha and Irene is Sovereign Traditional Leader Capilano, a historic survivor of indigenous genocide and now gatekeeper for the West of the Rockies protecting a portion of the Pacific coastline of the Sovereign Squamish Government (SSG) lands. Since 2007, he abandoned all de facto corporate government STATE CANADA identification to become a true sovereign example for his people, living on Mother Earth.

Sacha’s third guest is Murrumu Walubara Yidindji who renounced the Corporation known as ‘Australia’ and lives solely by tribal law. He walked away from his job, his possessions, his bank savings and a superannuation account built up over two decades. Giving up his citizenship, his passport and Medicare card he sent his driver’s licence back to the chief minister of the Australian Capital Territory, and now drives under Yidinji tribal law as a Sovereign ‘natural man’.
    http://www.newearth.media/surviving-...ions-genocide/

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (11th February 2015), dan33 (10th February 2015), Jean-Marie (10th February 2015), Marianne (17th February 2015), Natalia (10th February 2015), RunningDeer (10th February 2015), Sierra (13th February 2015), The Freedom Train (27th January 2017), william r sanford72 (20th February 2015)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

We are at the Higher Turning Point, Now!!!

Do Your Personal Work You Inherently KNOW You Need To Do, Please, For You and Everyone You Love Dearly!

...Transform the Energy, Your Own Higher Energy...
    into an "in the now" phenomena of propulsion for Your Loving Heart
    and ALL of Mother Earth!

Get ahead of the curve Personally...it will help Everyone through this!

Getting On With Overcoming Our Own Fears
    (the real ones) Helps Create The New Loving Music Everywhere, Now!

Synchronicity, Thank You Dawn : )

Now...You and You and You : )

1st Template Ceremony, Original Innocence
    http://vimeo.com/37153242

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (11th February 2015), Flash (10th February 2015), Jean-Marie (11th February 2015), Marianne (17th February 2015), RunningDeer (10th February 2015), Sierra (13th February 2015), The Freedom Train (27th January 2017)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

...felt it important to make my 'trilogy' connection known, in the open, as it were, now, now, now : )

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post931876

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post931880

.......editing to add a quick clarification prompt:

that "now, now, now" trilogy IS past, present and future...

this PA(Thank You Bill and All) site BEing the future in my rhythms I have been sharing
    from 'personal download spirit promptings' : )

Love, Love, Love IS taking on a whole new meaning
    in the very personal(IAM) Now, One by One by One, Together!!!

...and the title to this thread means YOU "making it perfectly clear now",
    willingly and actively and I Love You All : )
    Last edited by eaglespirit; 11th February 2015 at 14:59.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (11th February 2015), Marianne (17th February 2015), RunningDeer (11th February 2015), Sierra (13th February 2015), Stephanie (12th February 2015), The Freedom Train (27th January 2017), Violet (11th February 2015), william r sanford72 (20th February 2015)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

It IS Time, Now, To Bend Space, Personally ...each of YOU have it in You : )

Sacred Geometry / Studying the Geometry

The Science of Transcendence

We have become aware, through alternative healing methods, of our electromagnetic energy fields and the importance of our neurobiology and biochemistry. Through this and the discoveries made in the area of genetics, we are becoming aware that there is a science to spirituality and that our chemistry affects our consciousness. Taking this further, we are now making the connection between the mutant state of our DNA and the global insanities of war, genocide and endless Human suffering.

As Humanity awakens to a new body-awareness we are driven to gain mastery over our own inner workings and to discover how we interact with and co-create the reality in which we find ourselves. Instead of searching for the out-of-body experience in order to realize our spiritual identity, we are beginning to understand that our physical being is the manifestation of that identity and to realize that the physical vehicles we embody will allow us to transcend this fear-based reality and create, through the resurrection of our full Human potential, a new paradigm - a golden age.

Our communion with sacred geometry is a fundamental aspect of our
    evolutionary awakening.

Embedded in the Human matrix - written in the sacred geometric language of light and out of reach of any form of manipulation – is the Soul Covenant that is our original blueprint. The primary infrastructure of all existence is light…
    all is light… all is geometry.

As we interact with sacred geometric forms, we are communing with the higher creation frequencies that resonate with our original blueprint, as it existed prior to the genetic modification of Human DNA.

One of the most important discoveries of the new quantum physics is the holographic nature of the universe. Each Human is a fractal aspect of this universal holography. The geometric language of light that forms the underlying matrix of this hologram is the alphabet of the new paradigm.

Due to its genetic modification, the present manifestation of the Human race is not representing the full potency of that hologram. However, the blueprint for the immortal template still exists within the Soul Covenant embedded in the Human matrix.

http://thetemplateorg.com/geometry.html

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (17th February 2015), dan33 (12th February 2015), Limor Wolf (14th February 2015), Marianne (17th February 2015), RunningDeer (14th February 2015), Sierra (13th February 2015), Sunny-side-up (12th February 2015), The Freedom Train (27th January 2017), william r sanford72 (20th February 2015)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Suggestive read for those of You doing the personal work and newly looking into the Template and so on...

http://www.energeticsynthesis.com/in...ransfiguration

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (17th February 2015), Heather2017 (18th February 2015), magnum (17th February 2015), Marianne (17th February 2015), RunningDeer (14th February 2015), The Freedom Train (27th January 2017)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Beautiful dream last night of heart to heart third eye to third eye loving telekinesis communication communion enhancement around and around Mother Earth!

The falling snowflakes out my window this morn' lit-up like fluorescent dancing petals from the stars!

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Becky (15th February 2015), Calz (17th February 2015), Jean-Marie (15th February 2015), Marianne (17th February 2015), RunningDeer (15th February 2015), The Freedom Train (27th January 2017), william r sanford72 (20th February 2015)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Powerful Testimony...The Template, C7:

This is a letter we received following the Seventh Ceremony

In a quiet moment please consider these words coming from an awakened heart. And if the opportunity arises please pass them on to Juliet and Jiva for me. I believe that not even they may not fully realise what they have done with C7.

During my transit through C 1-6 I watched people struggle with release from moon madness and religious indoctrination which were traumas I was free from, because I have spent 53 years of my life as a practicing and loyal Rosicrucian, and I had already discovered these things. For 42 of those years I received monographs for study to take me through 12 degrees of 'enlightenment', all of which "appeared to be" in agreement with everything The Template told me. During this period I travelled through almost every religion, and I was ordained or formally initiated into some of them, gathering titles as I went, paradoxically, including that of a Master Mason. I was also certified as a 9th Degree Head of School in Chinese Martial arts, which included teaching body points and circuits in 10 Adult Educational colleges around WA for many years.

The Template reinforced and mirrored what I had already learnt and I found it easy to integrate and marry into my existing paradigm (despite the consensual differences with the present denegration of the word "Illuminati" - which does mean "a person of light", which we all are unknowingly). Ceremony 7 shook the ground of understanding and I discovered the crumbling walls of a prison I had not realised I was encased in.

On becoming a Rosicrucian in 1958 the word "reflection" was the key word, and monographs were studied while viewing oneself in a mirror by candlelight. During C 7 I realised that the magic word should be "refraction", as I fully awakened to the fact that Reflection (being a mirrored image) is the creator and support for a paradigm of duality! In fact the Rosicrucians stress that we are "dual beings" with two forms of manifestation, similar to religions which makes life on earth simply a holiday away from home for a soul which uses it.

Yes, as we 'evolve', our perceptions change the world we experience, but we do not passively reflect these changes, we create them. I am not a passive fractal in a dualistic process. Every aspect of myself is the process. Light may create me as it travels its journey, but then it also passes through me and I change it! I am the active creator of myself and all that I perceive. The toroidal field of my body is not an in/out tray; it is a fractal of Divine Consciousness which is necessary for it to embody and express itself. It now seems to me that the purpose of all arcane and mystic brotherhoods (albeit unconsciously) is to perpetuate this duality paradigm of life, which is necessary to maintain the dumbed-down consensus reality of mutated sub-humans.

C7 has opened the door of a cell which was invisible, and exposed me to the process of passing through the release of 77 years of a deluded commitment.

What could a C8 ever do to surpass that ?

In love and joy,
    Mr P H, Australia, August 2012.
    http://thetemplateorg.com/ceremonies.html

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (17th February 2015), Marianne (17th February 2015), RunningDeer (17th February 2015), The Freedom Train (27th January 2017)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Interesting Stoicism rhythm(with this thread) find this morn'...
    The Merkaba symbol We are familiar with(and connected to : )
    shows up in older research:

Stoicism is a school of Hellenistic philosophy founded in Athens by Zeno of Citium in the early 3rd century BC. The Stoics taught that destructive emotions resulted from errors in judgment, and that a sage, or person of "moral and intellectual perfection", would not suffer such emotions.[1]

Stoics were concerned with the active relationship between cosmic determinism and human freedom, and the belief that it is virtuous to maintain a will (called prohairesis) that is in accord with nature. Because of this, the Stoics presented their philosophy as a way of life, and they thought that the best indication of an individual's philosophy was not what a person said but how that person behaved.[2]

Later Stoics—such as Seneca and Epictetus—emphasized that, because "virtue is sufficient for happiness," a sage was immune to misfortune. This belief is similar to the meaning of the phrase "stoic calm," though the phrase does not include the "radical ethical" Stoic views that only a sage can be considered truly free, and that all moral corruptions are equally vicious.[1]

From its founding, Stoic doctrine was popular with a following in Roman Greece and throughout the Roman Empire — including the Emperor Marcus Aurelius — until the closing of all pagan philosophy schools in 529 CE by order of the Emperor Justinian I, who perceived their pagan character as being at odds with the Christian faith.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoicism

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (18th February 2015), RunningDeer (18th February 2015), The Freedom Train (27th January 2017), william r sanford72 (20th February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast