+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kurt Sonnenfeld Official FEMA Video Cameraman at Ground Zero on 9/11...Now political refugee in Argentina

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Default Kurt Sonnenfeld Official FEMA Video Cameraman at Ground Zero on 9/11...Now political refugee in Argentina

Kurt Sonnenfeld was a photographer who's firm were a contractor for FEMA among
    other agencies and on 9/11 was assigned to go to the disaster site and film footage
    for the official record. I had not heard his story before ,these vids tells his
    circumstances and how he thinks 9/11 was an inside job. He has 25 hrs of footage
    taken on the Trade Centre site , which the government are trying to get back. He
    says he will give it up to a proper investigation into the disaster.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurt Sonnenfeld: The Man Behind the Camera / 9-11 Witness

Published on 11 Sep 2012

Mirrored from https://youtube.com/user/arg911truth

Eleven years after 9/11 we present a short film with undisclosed images, footage and
    documents about Kurt Sonnenfeld and his work at Ground Zero.

======================================================

Kurt Sonnenfeld interview: 9-11 ten years later

Uploaded on 10 Sep 2011
    Kurt Sonnenfeld reflects on 9-11.
    http://conspiracyscope.blogspot.com/

=======================================================

Uploaded on 2 Sep 2010

When Kurt Sonnenfeld went into WTC 6 with FEMA to take photographs, they found the
    vault door of the US Customs vault open and its contents were empty! WTC Building 6
    housed the El Dorado Task Force, an interagency money-laundering watchdog group led
    by the US Customs Service and the Internal Revenue Service. At the time of 9/11, the
    interagency task force was based in the US Customs Office in Building, and was
    responsible for coordinating federal and state money laundering investigations.

9/11 was a massive financial crime, and a massive cover-up of previous financial crimes
    including CIA slush funds that lead to all sorts of illegal and covert intelligence activities
    over the past 10 years:
    http://www.wanttoknow.info/911/Collat...

Kurt Sonenfield needs to make multiple multiple copies of his footage and get it out
    there before the US Government can pick him up and silence him. The charges against
    him are patently false and are simply a smoke screen so the Government can grab and
    censor that footage like they did with so much of the other evidence from 9/11, like the
    Pentagon Security Cameras...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th January 2015 at 17:50.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (7th October 2014), Blacklight43 (6th October 2014), ceetee9 (7th October 2014), Dennis Leahy (7th October 2014), etheric underground (8th October 2014), Jean-Luc (6th October 2014), jjjones (6th October 2014), kersley (7th October 2014), linksplatinum (6th October 2014), mab777 (7th October 2014), Matt P (6th October 2014), Mercedes (7th October 2014), naste.de.lumina (7th October 2014), Nasu (7th October 2014), onawah (7th October 2014), RunningDeer (6th October 2014), seehas (7th October 2014), Sophocles (6th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Kurt Sonnenfeld Official FEMA Video Cameraman at Ground Zero on 9/11...Now political refugee in Argentina

He seems to have released some of his material this year, I have not
    watched it yet. I don't know if any controversial footage is in it, but
    will post for reference....Clear footage of rescue and clear up process,
    President Bush arrives aprox 32 mins ......

2hrs in and Kurt is talking to the rescue dog handlers , this is more of
    a historical diary/record of clear up. Though it is confusing to where
    they are on the site , but interesting......

Kurt Sonnenfeld 9/11 Ground Zero Footage

Published on 7 Apr 2014

Kurt Sonnenfeld was a videographer for FEMA prior to 2002 and was one of four FEMA photographers
    who were given exclusive access to Ground Zero following the September 11 Attacks in New York in 2001.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th January 2015 at 17:58.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (7th October 2014), Dennis Leahy (7th October 2014), mab777 (7th October 2014), Matt P (6th October 2014), Mercedes (7th October 2014), Nasu (7th October 2014), onawah (7th October 2014), sandy (7th October 2014), ThePythonicCow (7th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

Default Re: Kurt Sonnenfeld Official FEMA Video Cameraman at Ground Zero on 9/11...Now political refugee in Argentina

Kurt Sonnenfeld was a videographer for the U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) prior to 2002 and was one of four FEMA photographers who were given exclusive access to the World Trade Center site following the September 11 attacks in New York in 2001. In addition to the photographs and video he took on behalf of FEMA, he is reputed and claims to have taken additional video footage as well as numerous photographs, some of them since published. He claims that these recorded images will provide evidence that the U.S. government had prior knowledge of the 9/11.

here they are

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2692821&type=1

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th October 2014), Dennis Leahy (7th October 2014), Mercedes (7th October 2014), Nasu (7th October 2014), onawah (7th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Note to Kurt, you are engaging in the belief in humanity connected to the idea of these people.....and suffer from severe naivete about what can be done and what will be done.

The truth is very very simple:

Release the 25 hrs of video to the public before you are killed. Before you have an 'accident'.

Make sure the editing suite that is used for the transfer has a higher resolution than the original footage.
    Last edited by Carmody; 7th October 2014 at 02:25.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th October 2014), Curious77 (22nd November 2014), Dennis Leahy (7th October 2014), Eram (21st February 2016), Mercedes (7th October 2014), naste.de.lumina (7th October 2014), Nasu (7th October 2014), onawah (7th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Prior knowledge? You must be kidding. There were no highjackers on 9/11. It was an inside job and Kurt is one of them. He has not let anything out that I did not know before I heard of him. He played a very important part for the Military Industrial Complex. He put out the pictures of a bin with airplane parts in it to keep people believing that airplanes were used on 9/11. Anyone who has done a thorough investigation knows they were not. No airplane hit the towers on 9/11. They were hollograms and this has been proven. Take a look at the "Nose Out" video. One reason for the release of these pictures is to keep the people who have found the truth arguing with those that believe planes were used.

Listen to the many pilots who have said it would take 6 times the power that the airplanes had to push them through the air at the low level they are claimed to have flown. Also an airplane could have never penetrated the side of the building. The laws of physics say HELL NO.

I have spent more time on 9/11 than I care to share with you and that is what is required to get to the truth.

Look at the Time Magazine cover with the 5" thick beam cut at a 45 degree angle. They are telling you that it was controlled demolition that brought the towers down and not the airplanes. Then take a look at Bldg 7 coming down into its own footprint. Are we to believe that Osama Bin Laden did it? He was used as the Boogie man and that's all he had to do with it.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Precog For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th October 2014), Curious77 (22nd November 2014), Mercedes (7th October 2014), naste.de.lumina (7th October 2014), Rollo (7th October 2014), seehas (7th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Prior knowledge? You must be kidding. There were no highjackers on 9/11.
    It was an inside job and Kurt is one of them. He has not let anything out that I did
    not know before I heard of him. He played a very important part for the Military
    Industrial Complex. He put out the pictures of a bin with airplane parts in it to keep
    people believing that airplanes were used on 9/11. Anyone who has done a
    thorough investigation knows they were not. No airplane hit the towers on 9/11.
    They were hollograms and this has been proven. Take a look at the "Nose Out"
    video. One reason for the release of these pictures is to keep the people who have
    found the truth arguing with those that believe planes were used.

Listen to the many pilots who have said it would take 6 times the power that the
    airplanes had to push them through the air at the low level they are claimed to
    have flown. Also an airplane could have never penetrated the side of the building.
    The laws of physics say HELL NO.

I have spent more time on 9/11 than I care to share with you and that is what is
    required to get to the truth.

Look at the Time Magazine cover with the 5" thick beam cut at a 45 degree angle.
    They are telling you that it was controlled demolition that brought the towers down
    and not the airplanes. Then take a look at Bldg 7 coming down into its own
    footprint. Are we to believe that Osama Bin Laden did it? He was used as the
    Boogie man and that's all he had to do with it.
    I agree with what you say and more, with the many posts and threads on the
    subject clearly pointing to an inside job.

Kurt was obviously a part of the establishment like millions of others
    serving the system each day , doing their own personal jobs, but
    that does not mean he was part of the cover up intentionally.

He has been handicapped from coming forward earlier by the
    murder charge against his former wife , who committed suicide.
    He seems to have been in the judicial system on two separate
    occasions and released .But now is being sought for extradition
    again. He has a new family and children and it seems perfectly
    logical not to disclose any real discriminating evidence on the
    net for fear of assassination, in the hope there will be a proper
    investigation into 9/11 .

This is very unlikely baring a ' New Pearl Harbour Event' in
    the US Justice system that can get rid of the corrupt officials
    or get some true lawyers/detectives and Judges to open their
    eyes and be brave enough to look into this properly...

I don't know what his next course should be , only he knows
    that, I would not call him a coward if he is worried for his
    families safety. By announcing he has the footage is brave
    enough. Whether it is some sort of dis info ploy , well
    there are plenty of them all the time. I don't know.

Any photos put out by him in the wake of 9/11 was partof his
    job , not necessarily deliberately by him, he passed on some
    of the photos and footage used I presume ? He did not speak
    in great detail about what happened, just the general out line,
    whether he will do a alternate interview only time will tell.

The plane part picture is probably him seeing the skip and asking
    someone what they were and they said plane parts or he recognised
    pieces. Whether that was part of a plane or not expert would have to
    examine...

He does show it with a large tyre and bits covered in dust in the long
    vid above, I'm 3 half hours in and its in that bit and maybe again later.

It will probably be on here as well...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2692821&type=1

I don't think we can condemn him yet , until more details come out,
    on the surface he seems very brave , but anything is possible in
    this field , of disclosure and counter disclosure.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th October 2014 at 09:07.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

When I watched that first building turn to powder and drop onto its own footprint, I knew it was an inside jpb. Because i know that jet fuel will not do that. Jet fuel is nothning but kerosene and burns at about 1,100 degrees fahrenheit, which isn't hot enough to even bend structural steel, let alone melt it. And it certainly won't turn 110 stories into powder. Nuther government job just like Ruby Ridge, Oklahoma City, Waco Tx, and Elean Gonzales, Iraq, Pakistan, Iran, Libia. All of it. Wonder what's next?
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th October 2014), Curious77 (22nd November 2014), JRS (7th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread