Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Q&A with Captain Kaye

1. Link to Post #1
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 times in 236 posts

Default Q&A with Captain Kaye

Hello Dearest Friends!

For those of you who are familiar with Captain Kaye i will save the introduction, for those who doesn't know yet, there is plethora of information and interview videos on the internet.
    I have been in contact with him and i would like to share the answers i received from him to my questions, as he gladly agrees for me to share it.
    If you wish to send a question please PM me, i do not want to overload him, and promised not to send more than 5 Q's a week, so whatever doesnt get answered i will save on file and if, maybe later, a video interview could be made via skype or something like that it will be answered there. (but dont quote me on that, it depends if he agrees as well, have time..etc...)
    Much love and gratefulness to all and thank you for reading!

1.When the soul leaves the body and there is no electric activity in the brain, where does it go to? and why it is irretrievable?
    When we die, our soul energy returns to the void, then moves on to the "other side", then back again or "onward" depending on one's conscious evolution or "other' conditions. Its a science unto itself, and its very complicated. Volumes could be written on the subject.
    2.How can one communicate with Gaia? And how canone develop 'psyionic' skills like telepathy...
    daily meditation, mastering one's brainwaves is key, without that one will never develop psionically. Communicating with Gaia is pretty easy. Go where She is, which is everywhere, but preferably away from people. They will cloud the psionic space and make it hard to hear. If you can find a lovely spot, there will always be a likely hood that humans have been there before and left trash behind. Bring a garbage bag and pick it up. All of it. Then sit quietly and wait for the local spirits to thank you. They will. Psionics are a skill. And like all skills, one gets better at it with practice, practice, practice.
    3.If souls can be inserted in different bodies, how come aliens and humans havent already figures out we are alll just ONE? Why wars?With all the technology and hi-tech havent the aliens already figured out its better to be just friendly and talk than having fights?
    The answer to that question would be the thousands of pages of galactic history, evolution and conflict. The truth is that life and consciousness can take almost any form. Evolution can create species with goals and motivations as varied as all life in nature. Some are just not interested in peace, ever, at all. Some are just interested in knowledge and information, at any cost. (read the very large subtext of "at any cost"), while others have spent hundreds or thousands of years making mistakes (like we have) and have similar problems with where they are at. They are attempting progress with angry populations (like we are) and militarized elites (like we have). Some of them have global problems that they are willing to go to great length to solve (more of that "at any cost" stuff). Some have evolved away from their consciousness that they are trying to merge themselves with other species (like the Zetas). A galaxy of life, is really a galaxy of growth and problems. Very few have achieved what we would call "enlightened peaceful empowerment". Space travel is no guarantee of evolution. Advanced science is no guarantee of evolved thinking. Just look at humanity in the mirror. Some of us are spiritually evolved, and some of us can build space ships. The two are not always the same person, in fact, most often they are nothing alike.
    To sum up, some have realized we are all one, most have a personal agenda that prioritizes their needs and ambitions, sound familiar?

4.Are there higher dimensions than the 3d we live on where more benevolent beings exist?
    There are 12 known dimensions, and possibly a 13th. Benevolent is a judgement call. They may be in a higher dimension, and still have a point of view that we would not see eye to eye with.
    5. Do the aliens from Jupiter are those basically friendly, or malevolant type Service-To-Self kind of aliens?
    I don't know of any ET's from Jupiter, but the IG space station is a neutral space for everyone to meet. Again, everyone has an agenda and needs. That's why they all show up there to talk about it and negotiate.
    6.Have you heard of the soul trap, that when humans on earth die they are following the light in the end of the tunnel which is actually a trap that wipes their memories, and then sends the soul into a new body (created by the alpha-draconis)?
    Some people would call that the cycle of life and death, or the cycle of rebirth. We are supposed to live longer and remember more when we recycle.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Q&A with Captain Kaye

Thanks, here is the latest interview with him by Kerry (okt 3, 2014):

Randy Cramer aka Captain Kaye was asked by his superieurs to go public. Not as a brave whisleblower breaking all the rules. Why? It's Disclosure by a sidedoor. There are people from within who think civilation is beter then slavery. The knowledge and technoligies we (they, still) posses, have to be used for the benefit of humanity.
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 7th October 2014 at 06:12.

3. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (8th December 2014), Aspen (8th December 2014), Frank V (15th October 2014), halffull (7th October 2014), justntime2learn (18th October 2014), KiwiElf (7th October 2014), linksplatinum (7th October 2014), Matt P (7th October 2014), PathWalker (7th November 2014), Peace&Love (7th October 2014), Realeyes (7th October 2014), Ria (15th October 2014), Spiral of Light (7th October 2014), Timreh (20th February 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Thanks for the video - just finished getting through it *phew* (...and about to start on the others) - couldn't help but notice the similarities of Mars as discussed in the original Alternative 3 doco and subsequent book.

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

I would like to hear specific descriptions of more of the aliens he met or saw, including both humanoid and animal. I know I would be telling stories about the unusual creatures I saw if I had been there. I don't have a photographic memory but I know those images would be burned onto my brain.
    If there is plant life on Mars, which I understand there is, what does it look like? Describe some plants or trees. I would bet some have unusual properties or growth patterns.
    What do they eat on Mars? Is it food brought from earth? Do they have gardens there? Do they eat some foods that come from other planets? Do they include plants from other planets in their gardens if they have them? If so, what are they and what did they taste like. If he was eating alien foods, which were his favorites?
    He said he has had multiple limbs regenerated. I would like to hear specifically which ones, specifically how he lost them (what he was doing when these events happened). How does it feel to have a limb blown off, when you know you can go get another one?

He said he smoked some marijuana he got from someone in the kitchen staff (it's always the damn kitchen staff, isn't it?! ). How does one of the most secretive and secure facilities known to man allow weed to be sneaked in? If this is getting in, what else gets through that isn't supposed to? Do aliens smoke the ganja or ingest other mind altering recreational substances?

Does anyone have a camera or try to sneak one in? Are there photos?

So cool that you've opened a dialogue. Keep those details coming please!

Matt
    Last edited by Matt P; 7th October 2014 at 14:44.
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th October 2014), fourty-two (15th October 2014), Frank V (15th October 2014), KiwiElf (7th October 2014), Maia Gabrial (9th October 2014), Nick Matkin (9th October 2014), PathWalker (7th November 2014), Peace&Love (8th October 2014), Realeyes (7th October 2014), Ria (15th October 2014), skuzzy (27th October 2014), Snookie (6th November 2014), Timreh (20th February 2015), Wind (7th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Fraud, this will end like the Brockbrader case, that dude just wants to join the circuit and cash in on his fifteen minutes of fame, that man has no discipline and doesn't know when to stfu, pleases me to hear Kerry has a somewhat skeptical attitude towards him in her interview with this on gullibility feeding dumb@ss energy vampire, for those of you who don't understand, people can make a living of this crap with travel and expenses paid while taking a piss on you and damaging the credibility of the so called awakening movement, that man is the last guy we need to hear, srsly.

Everything he says can be read on forums like this and regurgitated at will by any one of us who has been here longer than a year and has an attention span of two hours, if ones denies the aforementioned facts that means you have little to no faith of the intelligence of the average forum members, we are very well capable of learning and this forum has made great strides forward in decernment, if we choose to abandon that and not be highly skeptical of ANY information presented to us the joke will be on us all if you lend this man credibility, and that will happen rather sooner than later.

This will not end well.

Howg!

Quote How does one of the most secretive and secure facilities known to man allow weed to be sneaked in?
    All you need is seed, a bucket with a lid, something that resembles rockwool and a cup with a few holes in it, ambient light or a couple of regular bulbs will do the rest, lol, I am laughing my head of when I think what we grew in our lockers when I was in the army

Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 7th October 2014 at 22:21.

8. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Hello Peace&Love – ‘Bravo’ for getting in touch with Captain Kaye (Randy Cramer), and the added bonus of permission to share this on PA as well – sending hugs of appreciation to both of you.

I actually have a specific question for him that I have been pondering for the past week – wonderful synchronicity!!!

I’ve listened curiously to Captain Kaye’s interviews since early summer. It does stimulate contemplations on how protocols may unfold when a civilisation intends venturing beyond their own home planet expanding into New Frontiers of Space & then Time...............................

......Into the greater Conscious levels of existence.

So here is my question: (Q can apply to either his time during his space missions or in his ‘afterwards’ second life version of experience - smile:

Q: Have you experienced/or have knowledge about the dimensional wars that are supposedly going on relating to the closest 8 parallel Earths to our Earth? How the governing powers on two Parallel Earth’s intend to created portal connections to our Earth and eventually control it. ‘Our’ Earth deemed the pivotal access point to these other 8 Parallel Earths?

To reference this question, my above Q is paraphrased from information I heard in recent interviews from the following:
    Duncan O’Finnion
    Stephen Popiotek (who has done some work with Preston Nichols and also Eve Lorgan)

Both surmise that there are people who walk ‘here’ in this Earth version whilst existing simultaneously in other of the 8 parallel versions (of Earth). When asleep ‘here’, they are aware of over ‘there’.

Also interesting sideline:
    Dr Richard Alan Miller mentioned (paraphrasing from memory) Earth is shifting/moving into a space where other Universes are passing through (imagine right hand passing directly over left hand) and these Universes are of different Dimensions & Planes/Levels of Consciousness.

Both above versions evoke deep Dimensional Mind contemplations..................

Anything Captain kaye can add would be most useful, because maybe while he sleeps he too becomes aware of other parallel version(s) of himself.

Thanks again Peace&Love.
    Last edited by Realeyes; 7th October 2014 at 19:36. Reason: typo

9. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

778 neighbour of some guy: Healthy skepticism, like me, but I guess I'm not qualified to judge just yet. That's why I want DETAILS. I'd rather see his face while he answers but I'll take 'em however.
    Agreed, it took Kerry a while to get some good questions in and I wish she had asked for more of those details that you'd have if you lived somewhere for 17 years. He is a little vague about some of that.
    I will say that growing some ganj in the army would be a little bit different than doing the same on a Mars base. Probably a little more security and screening if I had to guess! But when there's a will there's a way I suppose! ;-)

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

justntime2learn (18th October 2014), Peace&Love (8th October 2014), Ria (15th October 2014), Snookie (6th November 2014)

11. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

High speed speech, delivered in a monotone - almost maniacal at times. This dude had a bad dream - maybe many times, until he forgot what is the dream and what is real.

17 yrs. on Mars and he knows nothing about even the next closest base, supposedly those that would come to their rescue if any skirmish got out of hand. Never been on leave for 17 yrs., eh?

Why is his clone body equipped with augmentation now? He's out, isn't he? What's he need with the implants? Let's cut him open and see...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

fourty-two (15th October 2014), PathWalker (7th November 2014)

13. Link to Post #9
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Friends,

I will add questions from you on the weekend.
    Enjoy the reading!
    Namaste

I can't wait to ask things related to future changes that will come our way soon, there are hybrids down underground waiting to surface, while earth is entering a higher realm. Things soon will be very different from what humanity has known so far.
    That is VERY true.

1. As i understand there are certain cataclysmic events that might unfold, what would you suggest for us to prepare? Should we become self reliant grow and store our own food and separate from the urbanized life, like a prepper? Or it wouldn't matter anyhow?
    Growing your own food, having supplies on hand, is NEVER a bad idea, looming doom or not. Since food supplies could be cut and supply lines could be hindered, I recommend to everyone to have a garden, and have some stored water for emergencies. There are places in the states where there are tornadoes and earthquakes and they recommend folk have 3 or 4 days of emergency supplies. I recommend a 30-90 day supply. One just never knows. Being prepared is always better than getting caught with your pants down around your ankles.

2. When the 'higher dimensional ones' do not see eye to eye with humanity, what would that mean? If the conditions to move upwards in dimensions are based on the strongest power in the universes-LOVE, how would their agenda be against to any of ours? Humanity is very much heart based life, but we were been messed around with for pretty long time (religions, alien induces wars, poverty etc..) that is why it seems we are doing wrong things, but if the playing field is leveled, and we do get truth-out there, i wouldn't think humanity for one second would step away from love.
    It's encouraging you think this way, but the universe is complicated. When two forces don't agree the possibilities are diplomacy, argument or war. Higher dimension is also no guarantee of ethical and moral superiority. There is a light path (LOVE) to this, and there is also the dark path to this. They are diametrically opposed, and are in constant conflict with one another. Humans are duplicitous, they can embrace the light or embrace the dark, and the universe will respect their choice and allow them to evolve along such lines. Some want to encourage us to embrace the light, while others wish us to embrace the darkness. Hence the war we are in right now.
    3. Are any of the alien groups and individuals been engaged on Mars or on the IG space station have expressed higher form of love than known among humans? Have you made good trust and friendship relationship with any of them?
    I don't know if I'd use the term "higher" maybe more developed, but humans are capable of amazing quantities of love energy. I'd like to think I've made friends with some of them, only time will tell if the friends you've made turn out to really be your friends, right?
    4. Have you encountered human-looking aliens, such as Pleidians/Nordics, are they friendly to earth humans, or couldn't care less?
    I have, and its not that black and white. Many of the Pleiadians are made up of folk who have opinions, just like we do. There are also 7 stars in the Pleiades, with over a dozen inhabited worlds, so when someone says they or someone is from the Pleiades, they need to be more specific. That's like saying we're from Sol, but really we're from Earth as it orbits Sol, so many Pleiadians are shifty and not to be trusted. That doesn't make them evil or dark, just not the kind of friend you want to trust with the family silver.
    5. Last question, i would like to quote (from memory): "There are two scary realities we might face, one, we are the only intelligent life form in the universe, the second, we are not, but none of the intelligent life forms are interested in talking to us. I find the second option scarier." I find it scary that if there are gazillion of civilizations out there, how come none so far appeared on TV via EM radio waves technology and said to humans: "Hello beloved Humans, we come in peace" How come there is just silence, why there are no public appearances of Arcturians or any 'benevolent' type of life form, is it all just wars and camouflage, and Service To Self agendas, aren't there any good guys watching us in this 'prison planet' wanting to reach a hand and help? Are we really all alone?
    stealth is its own technology. Folk around the galaxy have learned you don't necessarily want to attract attention to your home world, so masking your EM signals and being "silent" is an intergalactic practice. We presume that all that life in the galaxy should just be more open and free than we are, but that doesn't take into account the state of the galaxy. Its not a safe place. Danger lurks everywhere. Not just dominating invaders that might take over or destroy your planet, but it turns out species we refer to as "the jackals" are not global invaders or dominators. But they will swoop in and take an "arm" or a "leg" before they take off back into the jungle. Self defense is the first priority. Reaching out to neighbors and friends is a secondary consideration to defense and security.
    So, no, we are not alone, and there is a lot of help right now. Keep looking up and you'll see them all the time. They may not be on TV, and they might be, in the form of information or "stories' or disguised as humans. Someone is making crop circles all the time. That's a message. Sometimes its just hard to see and notice with all the distractions.

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

I had listened to Captain Kaye's interview by Kerry Cassidy. His story is extraordinary.

Logically speaking, present Captain Kaye has life experiences of total sixty some years on two human beings.
    As a super soldier life: 17 years old body enlisted as a solider for a secret military forces then served till 2007, 37 years old man by the time.
    As a reincarnated version of the former super soldier: 1987 to 2014 as of today,44 years old man at present.
    Two Kayes had to exist in two time lines. Then intriguing part is the universe inside previous Captain Kaye can be an alternative universe that isn't what we share.

Did Captain Kaye explain what had been his careers and life experiences as a civilian I assume?
    For free society!

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Aspen (8th December 2014), Frank V (15th October 2014), Peace&Love (9th October 2014), Realeyes (9th October 2014), Ria (15th October 2014)

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

I don't trust what Capt K says....period.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Eva2 (7th November 2014), HaveBlue (7th November 2014)

18. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Thank you Peace&Love for sharing your latest Q&A conversation instalment with Captain Kaye.

I have thought of another question I would be curious to understand more about (if that is okay?).

Does Captain Kaye know 'who' is mining the rings of Saturn? And 'what' are they mining? Also anything else he might know about the 'rings' whether it be around Saturn or other planets - perhaps in connection with frequency rings?

I personally prefer to keep an open mind on most things and appreciate this opportunity P&L has begun with this thread.

Ps. For those who think he is a fraud, untrustworthy etc, please share the evidence you have discovered that validates your conclusions - I would be interested to hear how you came to such solid conclusions.

Quote Perhaps seeing as this Thread OP's main purpose is about Q&A's, may I suggest members with their evidence and conclusions create a separate thread to discuss this topic? The secret space programs interest me, and it is healthy to hear both sides - and then with our individual discernment we can each make informative choices. This is how we grow.

19. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Exclamation Re: Q&A with Captain Kaye

There is more truth to this subject than most want to admit. It is a personal decision on what you are willing to accept.

For some it has been a reality for decades and now that we are just having people speaking out about MILAB's, So called "Super Soldiers" (I hate that term), Alien Abductions and Involvment in the Secret Space Program it is both scary and refreshing.

While those think the world is finally "Waking Up"... the Skeptics believe it's all just a "Lucid Dream"...

It has taken me years to reach where I am on that scale and start to speak out on my experiences. There are so many that are drawn here that suffer in silence...

20. Link to Post #14
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

Agreed, good summary of today's picture, guess the few of us openly talking of milab's 20 years ago were too early in our disclosures for anyone to sit up and take notice, unlike today, a problem does exist though, some of us are fully qualified and entitled to question those coming into the community with such claims. The moment we do though we are shot down by trolls and those too eager to buy all they hear and see.
    Last edited by SPIRIT WOLF; 9th October 2014 at 21:26.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Frank V (15th October 2014), GoodETxSG (10th October 2014), Hughe (10th October 2014), kemo (10th October 2014), KiwiElf (11th October 2014), Peace&Love (10th October 2014), Realeyes (10th October 2014), Ria (15th October 2014), Sebastion (10th October 2014), Shadowself (18th October 2014)

22. Link to Post #15
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Can you ask Mr. Kramer if he remembers the clothing / armour they wore? Thanks.

23. Link to Post #16
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

1) What do they eat on Mars? Is it food brought from earth? Do they have gardens there? Do they eat some foods that come from other planets? Do they include plants from other planets in their gardens if they have them? If so, what are they and what did they taste like. If he was eating alien foods, which were his favorites?

We ate cafeteria food, like most soldiers do. The kitchen staff were rotated in and out about every 2-4 weeks. I'm not sure where all the food came from. The kitchen staff hinted (since they were not permitted to divulge this information to us) that the food was coming from the colonies nearby and that some of it was in fact food we traded/acquired from ET's. I looked forward to waffles almost every morning when I was on Mars. I love waffles.

2) He said he has had multiple limbs regenerated. I would like to hear specifically which ones, specifically how he lost them (what he was doing when these events happened). How does it feel to have a limb blown off, when you know you can go get another one?

I've had my limbs blown off more than 200 times, so specific may be difficult. Mostly through incoming ordinance, and the occasional psionic inversion. It hurts like hell no matter what, even with the shock and endorphins and drugs. Getting you arm blown off still fracking hurts. You do start to have less anxiety about it, knowing that you'll be patched up good as new.

3) Have you experienced/or have knowledge about the dimensional wars that are supposedly going on relating to the closest 8 parallel Earths to our Earth? How the governing powers on two Parallel Earth’s intend to created portal connections to our Earth and eventually control it. ‘Our’ Earth deemed the pivotal access point to these other 8 Parallel Earths?

I know nothing about that whatsoever.

4) Does Captain Kaye know 'who' is mining the rings of Saturn? And 'what' are they mining? Also anything else he might know about the 'rings' whether it be around Saturn or other planets - perhaps in connection with frequency rings?

I'm not sure what corporations have been created or are involved, other than the MCC (Mars Colony Corporation), but any and all useful minerals would be the short answer to what they are mining. I don't know anything specific about the rings and how that might be connected to rings of frequency. I know they are beautiful and they sparkle. The individual asteroids are moving at different rates and spinning in different directions at different rates. They sparkle. Its quite lovely.

5) Can you ask Mr. Kramer if he remembers the clothing / armour they wore? Thanks.

The Archer 1-1-9, power assisted, full body armor and environment suit, followed by the Archer 1-2-5, the Archer 1-3-9, the
    Archer 1-4-1, and finally the Archer 1-4-4. It was bad ass to be quite frank. Power assisted on a lower gravity planet meant longer and higher jumps. I mean crazy longer and higher. The powered armor was the funnest part of the whole experience.

24. Link to Post #17
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote 5) Can you ask Mr. Kramer if he remembers the clothing / armour they wore? Thanks.

The Archer 1-1-9, power assisted, full body armor and environment suit, followed by the Archer 1-2-5, the Archer 1-3-9, the
    Archer 1-4-1, and finally the Archer 1-4-4. It was bad ass to be quite frank. Power assisted on a lower gravity planet meant longer and higher jumps. I mean crazy longer and higher. The powered armor was the funnest part of the whole experience.
    Wow thank you for the response. I'm surprised he remembers the model names and numbers. I appreciate this but I should have been more specific with my first question. I would also like to know if he can describe how it looked and felt. What colours? Was it tight or loose, or in between? How many pieces or 1 piece body suit? How thick? Same material throughout or different components? Any designs, or shapes, or symbols on the armour? And how much of the body was covered, the face too? The whole arms or just part? The neck? Legs? I'm just curious to see if it matches a dream I've had.

Also another question...

Kaye talked about virtual reality training scenarios if my memory is accurate. In any of the trainings did they shapeshift into other beings, aliens or hybrids? Thanks again.

25. Link to Post #18
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

Mars Roundtable with Randy Cramer (Captain K), Andrew Basaigo, Laura Eisenhower, ALfred Lambremont Webre, & Dr

4 experts share their individual perspectives, corroborative evidence, and astonishing details about the Secret Space Program, Mars Colonies, and advanced E.T. Technologies.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zlyAbpvAAsQ

Published on Oct 10, 2014

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Frank V (16th October 2014), Peace&Love (17th October 2014), Realeyes (17th October 2014)

27. Link to Post #19
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote I've had my limbs blown off more than 200 times, so specific may be difficult
    Remembers he has his limbs blown of 200 x by incoming ordnance, being in murderous pain and drugged and not the slightest sign of PTSD, you would be having awful dreams, even after having been confronted with weird alien freaks who were out to murder him for 17 years 24/7, please don't take that man seriously. [ Mod-edit: Further rude insults deleted. -- Paul. ]
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th October 2014 at 00:47.

28. Link to Post #20
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Quote I've had my limbs blown off more than 200 times, so specific may be difficult
    Remembers he has his limbs blown of 200 x by incoming ordnance, being in murderous pain and drugged and not the slightest sign of PTSD, you would be having awful dreams, even after having been confronted with weird alien freaks who were out to murder him for 17 years 24/7, please don't take that man seriously. [ Mod-edit: Further rude insults deleted. -- Paul. ]

Just because someone is not freakishly neurotic, anxious, negative or in anyway obvious outwardly showing signs of trauma doesn't mean they haven't been through something traumatic. The stronger people are more composed. I choose to keep an open mind and not condemn his story unless there is any proof he is lying. What you are describing is your own subjective opinion based on a very limited, superficial judgement of someone you've never been in the physical presence of. And the fact someone doesn't get assassinated doesn't conclude someone is lying. Because there are opposing groups beyond our human level and therefore some people have certain protection and not everyone can just be completely attacked.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th October 2014 at 00:47.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast