+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Q&A with Captain Kaye

1. Link to Post #21
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

Default Re: Q&A with Captain Kaye

I know it is just under three hours long, it is well worth it and potentially heralding the game changer we have been waiting for.
    If Cramer has been given official clearance to inform the public and more importantly the armed forces that they must not go against the original constitution, in other words not follow orders that are detrimental to the people of America. Further more are in there full rights to arrest those that do.....................we will be watching :-)

Quote Posted by Ria (here)
    Mars Roundtable with Randy Cramer (Captain K), Andrew Basaigo, Laura Eisenhower, ALfred Lambremont Webre, & Dr

4 experts share their individual perspectives, corroborative evidence, and astonishing details about the Secret Space Program, Mars Colonies, and advanced E.T. Technologies.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zlyAbpvAAsQ

Published on Oct 10, 2014

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

GoodETxSG (18th October 2014), Peace&Love (18th October 2014), Realeyes (17th October 2014), Selene (18th October 2014), Snookie (6th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

A question: If Randy has had his limbs shot of a multitude of times and replaced. Why did they not repair his eyesight? In several shots on several videos he wears glasses.

Why would a soldier from Mars need glasses if the technology exists to repair this condition? It does exist by the way. Laser surgery is freely available to all...let alone a soldier of Mars.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (18th October 2014), Frank V (18th October 2014), Peace&Love (18th October 2014), Snookie (6th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,521 times in 20,692 posts

This feels bogus to me too, and I always felt Basiago and Eisenhower are very fishy, too.
    It will be interesting to see how this plays out if Simon gets into a round table discussion with them.
    Webre takes too much on faith, imho.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (18th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    A question: If Randy has had his limbs shot of a multitude of times and replaced. Why did they not repair his eyesight? In several shots on several videos he wears glasses.

Why would a soldier from Mars need glasses if the technology exists to repair this condition? It does exist by the way. Laser surgery is freely available to all...let alone a soldier of Mars.
    To be honest, laser surgery is only helpful in the case of the person being myopic, and then the surgery will correct the myopia, but what the surgery cannot and will not correct is when the eyes start aging to such an extent that they won't easily adjust to different distances anymore, a phenomenon called presbyopia.

I myself am also myopic. I have not had laser surgery but instead I am wearing contact lenses. For all intents and purposes, the vision correction obtained through contact lenses has the same effect. However, those contact lenses cannot remedy the (in my case rather late) onset of presbyopia, and so while wearing my contact lenses, I would in fact also need reading glasses - I use a magnifying glass for now - for anything close by. When I'm not wearing my contact lenses then I don't have any problem with that, but then of course, then I cannot see far anymore - "far" being a relative term here, because I would for instance not be able to read the text on my computer screen anymore, and I would definitely not be able to drive a car or even recognize a person in the street.

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)
    Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)

To be honest, laser surgery is only helpful in the case of the person being myopic, and then the surgery will correct the myopia, but what the surgery cannot and will not correct is when the eyes start aging to such an extent that they won't easily adjust to different distances anymore, a phenomenon called presbyopia.

I myself am also myopic. I have not had laser surgery but instead I am wearing contact lenses. For all intents and purposes, the vision correction obtained through contact lenses has the same effect. However, those contact lenses cannot remedy the (in my case rather late) onset of presbyopia, and so while wearing my contact lenses, I would in fact also need reading glasses - I use a magnifying glass for now - for anything close by. When I'm not wearing my contact lenses then I don't have any problem with that, but then of course, then I cannot see far anymore - "far" being a relative term here, because I would for instance not be able to read the text on my computer screen anymore, and I would definitely not be able to drive a car or even recognize a person in the street.
    Thanks for that explanation Aragorn. Pretty interesting. I do know someone who had that surgery who also requires reading glasses now. It did not correct that condition.

But...

The question still remains. If this technology exists to replace limbs...why not eyes? In fact if he was born from a petri dish as he has explained, wouldn't the requirement for a soldier of this nature be good eyesight? If the eyesight is not perfect could it not be corrected in the same fashion? If not it seems odd that a soldier from Mars would be wearing glasses. I just want to know why it's not correctable and was not corrected during his term on Mars.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 18th October 2014 at 18:44.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Frank V (18th October 2014), Peace&Love (20th October 2014)

10. Link to Post #26
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote The question still remains. If this technology exists to replace limbs...why not eyes?
    Good question. My supporting question is did the eyesight problems begin before, during, or after he was taken care of by the milabs technicians or Mars doctors during his off-world experiences? Maybe he was in super health, then when they put him back into a normal life, they let him develop health problems? Maybe a lot of the milab controllers want these normal-everyday-ordinary-people alters to be sick, maladjusted, confused and in a low state to keep them under control, preventing memory retrieval or even using their compartmentalized abilities?

11. Link to Post #27
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Beware of the Farce young Skywalkers, its out to get you and by the looks of it, it will, again.

12. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by Lysaur (here)
    Quote The question still remains. If this technology exists to replace limbs...why not eyes?
    Good question. My supporting question is did the eyesight problems begin before, during, or after he was taken care of by the milabs technicians or Mars doctors during his off-world experiences? Maybe he was in super health, then when they put him back into a normal life, they let him develop health problems? Maybe a lot of the milab controllers want these normal-everyday-ordinary-people alters to be sick, maladjusted, confused and in a low state to keep them under control, preventing memory retrieval or even using their compartmentalized abilities?
    Without necessarily profiling myself as "a believer" - I have my own issues with certain things he says - he did say that the body he is currently occupying is a clone - it is not the same body as what he used on Mars - and the process of cloning in and of itself tends to degrade the genetic material. So if he is telling the truth, then presumably his handlers felt that it wasn't necessary to "augment" or otherwise improve the body he currently occupies, given that he won't be going to Mars anymore now. He's done his time on the battlefield, so to speak, so now his physical condition is of no interest to them anymore.

It would certainly make sense. Just ask Tesla_WTC_Solution how the USA treats its war veterans. I'm sure she'll have a story or two to tell... ;-)

13. Link to Post #29
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Lightbulb Re: Q&A with Captain Kaye

Long term Eye Problems are not at all Uncommon... I had required Cataract Surgery on both eye's before I was 35 and a Detached Retina in my Left Eye that was so bad that it took 3 Surgeries to Reattach.

The eye surgeon said it most closely resembled "Astronauts Eye" and his team had never seen anything like it. He would have no other diagnosis for it, but didn't know what all could cause the diagnosis. The number of needled injections directly into my eye ball was horrible and not something someone with PTSD is able to deal with very well. There are a number of other health issues (Neurological etc...) that go along with being apart of this and similar programs as well that start to pop up aroun the 40 year old mark.

Something to keep in mind before dismissing out right... Though it may make it easier for some to sleep at night.

14. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Well there you go. That explains it. I was not aware he was in a cloned body now. I must have missed that part. Serving in a different body on Mars. That would certainly be his answer.

I have several issues with certain things he's said. I will be watching him respond and see where it leads. If this is a facade he will certainly trip up because he apparently loves to talk and talk and talk.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Frank V (18th October 2014), Peace&Love (20th October 2014), Snookie (6th November 2014)

16. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

He has a lot of information that is indeed consistent with what others in the SSP(S) have seen/experienced. If he is indeed not telling the truth and does like to... "TALK AND TALK AND TALK", let him continue to do so. I find that B.S. is to hard to keep up with. People that talk a lot and spout a lot of B.S. will at some point become bogged down or trip up in it.

When one has PTSD they have enough problems with memory, when they have had their memories chemically or electronically altered in "Debriefs" that adds to the equation... So those of us/them who have PTSD and have had Memory Augmentation and then Recovery tend to keep to the facts. It is hard enough to keep up with that information and experiences. The B.S. is impossible to keep up with and will reveal the fraud's every time. If he is full of "it" then he is getting some REAL information from somewhere.

This leads to some other possibilities of course. IMHO

17. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Here's a trip up I find hard to ignore.

Between 12:54 and 16:00

Besides self claiming to talk talk talk....
    He states he would be arrested for impersonating a Military Officer. How do you get arrested for claiming to be a military officer of a branch that does not officially exist?

I'm certain his "legal team" will/would use that defense. I'm sorry but that is no answer to his posing the question of validity.

And I agree he's made some interesting data available in the telling. But I'm not totally convinced he's not studied this or been cohered which would be quite "telling".

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Agape (19th October 2014), Frank V (19th October 2014), GoodETxSG (18th October 2014)

19. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Q&A with Captain Kaye

It's okay for those who have no experience in any of these matter to think it a load of "Poop"... It's understandable. There is a very large number of MILAB and SSP(s) Experiencers who frequent Avalon. Most remain Anonymous for good reason. I say just pronounce your belief of non-belief and stand by and let him wreck himself if it is so.

This sound bite really doesn't have any meat one way or the other. The fact is until he does trip him self up and get caught (Or Not) people will just have their disbelief in this entire subject being possible to lean on. It will always be an arguement of "Experiencers" against "Non-experiencers" and "He/She Said" and "They Said/Don't Believe"... Until the "Break down of the Current Ruling Regeim and Secret Earth Governments and Disclosure of (SSP) Technologies held secret by them" this argument will continue. IMHO...

Some of the information is discussed more in depth at this Secret Space Program
    Thread: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System

Post Name - Concerning the various “Secret Space Programs” and "Allied Non-Human" views of the ET “Artificial Intelligence's" and AI Signal Spectrum's Ifluencing Our Technical Society, "As Above, So Below"
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post888053
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 18th October 2014 at 20:28.

20. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

I'm kinda new here...but what give you the impression I have no "experience" in these matters? I do. That is all I will say on the subject or this thread.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (18th October 2014), Frank V (19th October 2014), GoodETxSG (18th October 2014)

22. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I was speaking generally taking in account the many other remarks on this person interviewed and the MILAB/SSP topic over all, I mentioned your sound bite... but stated "People" and "He/She"etc...

I know who you are (Or your posts) and did not point you out... I apologize if you felt singled out or attacked somehow
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 18th October 2014 at 20:39.

23. Link to Post #36
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

It would be intelligent for those with OUT real information or experience on this subject to go els where. The naysayers are so unrealistic and demanding of proof they only might accept if they turn up dead on their door step. How many people have you just not heard of again and did you even notice had disappeared.?!?!
    You are all lucky enough to have the opportunity to ask insightful questions if you so wish.
    Remember people that come forward ultimately don't have to put up with snide, rude commentary, all here are fortunate to have some real experiencers it would make sense to listen to them and take note. Now I am not saying everyone slavishly hang on every word, hold your own space of discernment.
    Last edited by Ria; 18th October 2014 at 21:45.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Frank V (19th October 2014), GoodETxSG (18th October 2014), Lysaur (19th October 2014), Peace&Love (20th October 2014), Selene (19th October 2014), Snookie (6th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (18th October 2014)

25. Link to Post #37
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    Long term Eye Problems are not at all Uncommon... I had required Cataract Surgery on both eye's before I was 35 and a Detached Retina in my Left Eye that was so bad that it took 3 Surgeries to Reattach.

The eye surgeon said it most closely resembled "Astronauts Eye" and his team had never seen anything like it. He would have no other diagnosis for it, but didn't know what all could cause the diagnosis. The number of needled injections directly into my eye ball was horrible and not something someone with PTSD is able to deal with very well. There are a number of other health issues (Neurological etc...) that go along with being apart of this and similar programs as well that start to pop up aroun the 40 year old mark.

Something to keep in mind before dismissing out right... Though it may make it easier for some to sleep at night.
    my mentor is a bloodline milabs super soldier type. among other gifts and oddities about him he was born blind. at 5 or 8 he could see. His mom said he was an experiment...

26. Link to Post #38
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question for the captain:

Captain, what extent and role did dark feelings take in your journey of healing and self discovery? Did certain awareness or flashbacks trigger depressions like mind control programming? Did emotional discontent significantly drive youto find answers or was it more of a siDe effect of growing awareness? Is wolf or lone wolf programming for suicide or is it to program you to kill like a wolf?

Also, what is your favorite breakfast and why?

Sincerely,
    Lysaur

27. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,521 times in 20,692 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    This feels bogus to me too, and I always felt Basiago and Eisenhower are very fishy, too.
    It will be interesting to see how this plays out if Simon gets into a round table discussion with them.
    Webre takes too much on faith, imho.
    I thought something that Simon Parkes said is profound , that Earth humans who go to live on Mars eventually become Martians, ie, living on a different planet changes them in a very basic way, possibly on a soul level.
    And it may be that my feelings about those individuals who claim to have spent time on Mars ( or at the very least, like Eisenhower, to know people who have spent time there) resonate with me as having an inauthentic quality, because of that very reshaping of their energies by the planet itself.
    One of the problems I had with Basiago's info was the claims he made about what objects were in photos allegedly made on Mars' surface, claims which seemed absurd to me.
    As far as I could see, the objects in no way resembled what he claimed they actually were.
    It will be interesting to see if any more verifiable evidence emerges.

In retrospect, I suspect that Webre may be much wiser than I've given him credit for.
    His style is certainly much different than Kerry's, but in his own more subtle and neutral way, perhaps he is investigating on a deeper level than it appears on the surface, and is just leaving it to us to decide what is real.
    In a way, he accepts that everything his interviewees say is accurate, while Kerry's approach is more often that everything they say is suspect.
    We get a different perspective with each approach, and that provides an opportunity to think about the issues on several different levels.

We all have our own individual experiences to draw from.
    But by keeping an open mind, a willingness to compare notes and revise one's viewpoint accordingly, we can actually progress collectively toward a better understanding.
    Sometimes even going back to the starting point with someone who is totally ignorant of the facts can be instructive, because there are often things missed along the way that we can learn through backtracking.
    That requires having faith in the process.
    Last edited by onawah; 19th October 2014 at 04:23.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Jean-Luc (10th December 2014), PathWalker (7th November 2014), Peace&Love (20th October 2014), Ria (19th October 2014), Snookie (6th November 2014)

29. Link to Post #40
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

I cant wait to see him talk with Simon Parkes well if he is smart he will reject it .. well we will see.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Peace&Love (20th October 2014), Ria (19th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast