+ Reply to Thread

Thread: !Just In Case - How To Make Colloidial Silver!

1. Link to Post #1
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Lightbulb !Just In Case - How To Make Colloidial Silver!

by Gregg Prescott, M.S.
    Editor, In5D.com
    http://in5d.com/colloidal-silver-ebola-treatment.html

Disclaimer: This article is for research and educational purposes and is not intended to treat, diagnose, or prevent any health conditions.

Colloidial Silver -
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=...I444ME4JLOW4QZ

Colloidal silver has many amazing benefits and preventative uses, including the treatment of Ebola according to one source.

According to NaturalNews:

WHO officials also reportedly called off a trial at an Ebola isolation ward where local health authorities were set to begin administering the silver, which the U.S. government previously demonstrated is highly effective against Ebola. WHO ordered the trial not to proceed despite the fact that it had earlier voiced support for experimental treatments.

Both WHO and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have given their blessing to experimental therapies for Ebola, citing a lack of proven treatment options. But when it comes to using therapeutic silver, all bets are off, it seems.

According to the WebMD website:

Colloidal silver is a mineral. Despite promoters’ claims, silver has no known function in the body and is not an essential mineral supplement. Colloidal silver products were once available as over-the-counter products, but in 1997, the U.S. Food and Drug Colloidal silver is a mineral. Despite promoters’ claims, silver has no known function in the body and is not an essential mineral supplement. Colloidal silver products were once available as over-the-counter products, but in 1997, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) ruled that colloidal silver drug products were not considered safe or effective. Colloidal silver products marketed for medical purposes or promoted for unproven uses are now considered “misbranded” under the law.Administration (FDA) ruled that colloidal silver drug products were not considered safe or effective. Colloidal silver products marketed for medical purposes or promoted for unproven uses are now considered “misbranded” under the law.

There are many Internet ads for the parts of a generator that produces colloidal silver at home. People who produce colloidal silver at home will likely not be able to evaluate their product for purity or strength. There are many products that are far safer and more effective than colloidal silver.

Despite these concerns about safety and effectiveness, people still buy colloidal silver as a dietary supplement and use it for a wide range of ailments. Colloidal silver is used to treat infections due to yeast; bacteria (tuberculosis, Lyme disease, bubonic plague, pneumonia, leprosy, gonorrhea, syphilis, scarlet fever, stomach ulcers, cholera); parasites (ringworm, malaria); and viruses (HIV/AIDS, pneumonia, herpes, shingles, warts).

Colloidal silver is also used for lung conditions including emphysema and bronchitis; skin conditions including rosacea, cradle cap (atopic dermatitis), eczema, impetigo, and psoriasis; and inflammation (sometimes due to infection) of the bladder (cystitis), prostate (prostatitis), colon (colitis), nose (rhinitis), stomach (gastritis), tonsils (tonsillitis), appendix (appendicitis), and sinuses (sinusitis).

Other uses include treatment of cancer, diabetes, arthritis, lupus, chronic fatigue syndrome, leukemia, hay fever and other allergies, trench foot, and gum disease.

Colloidal silver is also used to prevent flu, H1N1 (swine) flu, and the common cold.

Colloidal silver can also be applied directly to the skin for acne, burns, eye infections, fungal infections, throat infections, skin infections, and Staphylococcus infections.

What are the side effects of colloidal silver?

What are the side effects of colloidal silver? According to a GOVERNMENT website, the following side effects were listed: "LIES"

Colloidal silver is not safe or effective for treating any disease or condition.
    Colloidal silver can cause serious side effects. The most common is argyria, a bluish-gray discoloration of the skin, which is usually not treatable or reversible.

Bear in mind that this is the same government who believes aspartame, fluoride and GMO's are good for you. Also, the government is supported by lobbyists and Big Pharma, who stands to lose a lot of revenue from the future, potential sales of antibiotics, antimicrobials, antibacterials, etc... if colloidal silver got the backing from the FDA.

Also see: All About Colloidal Silver (Link at the bottom of the page)
    What are the benefits of colloidal silver?

Reported benefits of colloidal silver include:

promotes a healthy immune system
    improves the immune system
    powerful antibiotic, antibacterial, anti-parasitic, and antimicrobial
    topical antiseptic and antifungal
    fights the common cold and virtually all strains of the flu
    is easily digestible and absorbed
    no known contradictions to medications few and limited side effects (namely argyria which causes your skin to turn bluish-gray)
    can be used to relieve eye irritation
    purifies water
    has been used to treat sun spots, candida, dental WHO officials also reportedly called off a trial at an Ebola isolation ward where local health authorities were set to begin administering the silver, which the U.S. government previously demonstrated is highly effective against Ebola. WHO ordered the trial not to proceed despite the fact that it had earlier voiced support for experimental treatments.infections, MRSA infections and urinary tract infections

How to make colloidal silver

The following video explains step-by-step how to make your own colloidal silver. The ingredients are relatively inexpensive and in the long run, will cost m uch less than purchasing colloidal silver from the store.

What you will need:

9 volt Battery
    Crocodile leads do not let then go into the water
    2 x silver rods of .999 or 2 x silver bars of .999 or 2 x silver coins .999

Where can I buy colloidal silver?

I bought a 16 ounce bottle of "Sovereign Silver" ( http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...m2&tag=in5d-20 ) at my local organic store for around $50 but you can find much better deals than that, such as Silver Biotics ( http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...m2&tag=in5d-20 ) on Amazon, which has the same amount of silver per teaspoon but costs less than $22 for the same sized bottle. You can actually buy a 32 ounce bottle of Silver Biotics colloidal silver for less than what I paid for a 16 ounce bottle (around $37 a bottle).

All About Colloidal Silver - http://in5d.com/all-about-colloidal-silver.html

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

avid (8th October 2014), Earth Angel (8th October 2014), jackovesk (8th October 2014), joeecho (8th October 2014), justntime2learn (8th October 2014), Lettherebelight (8th October 2014), Matt P (8th October 2014), Michael Moewes (8th October 2014), Mike Gorman (8th October 2014), naste.de.lumina (8th October 2014), poetbil (8th October 2014), Richard S. (10th October 2014), sheme (8th October 2014), Sidney (8th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (8th October 2014), Valle (8th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Default Re: !Just In Case - How To Make Colloidial Silver!

I have been looking at this recently, it seems Silver has been used for centuries as a preservative - I even tried putting an American Silver Eagle in a glass of water
    and leaving it for 30 mins then drinking the water for nausea, suspected food poisoning - it worked, cleared up in an hour. Not sure about that, but using the battery looks like a good method.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

avid (8th October 2014), justntime2learn (8th October 2014), linksplatinum (8th October 2014), Matt P (8th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (8th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

I'm making my own colloidal silver with an F-scan frequency device and rods of silver.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

avid (8th October 2014), justntime2learn (8th October 2014), kirolak (8th October 2014), linksplatinum (8th October 2014), Matt P (8th October 2014), seko (9th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (8th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    I'm making my own colloidal silver with an F-scan frequency device and rods of silver.
    Could you show some photos ,it seems very interesting Transiten

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poetbil For This Post:

kirolak (8th October 2014), linksplatinum (8th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

we've been making our own for about 2 years now, we supply friends and family.....you can make your own for pennies a jar and we take it every day....just a shot with meals to help digestion......also take big doses whenever anything feels to be coming on but that's not often.....we also distill our own water so that's used to make the colloidal silver. My daughter was taking it recently for a kidney infection and she was amazed at the number of people who warned her against it with all the government propaganda about turning blue etc.
    I see recently all trials in West Africa to treat the Ebola virus were stopped (it was working!) and shipments of colloidal silver into the country were seized!
    we take it for everything, give it to the pets as well.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

avid (8th October 2014), conk (8th October 2014), jackovesk (8th October 2014), justntime2learn (8th October 2014), linksplatinum (8th October 2014), spiritwind (9th October 2014), transiten (8th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by poetbil (here)
    Here you are, I bought mine from a therapist in Sweden http://www.energyremedy.net/F-Scan-Compact/

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

jackovesk (8th October 2014), linksplatinum (8th October 2014), poetbil (8th October 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

It looks pretty simple to construct a colloidal silver maker at home, but I cannot seem to find any table showing length of time per voltage applied to achieve a specific ppm solution. Does anyone know of such a table? And does the thickness and length of the silver wire matter or the amount of distilled water? Or maybe even an instrument that would test the ppm of the finished solution?

And then, there doesn't seem to be a consensus on the amount to take, or a frequency to take it. A dosing chart by weight would be nice if anyone knows where I might find one. I notice some people do not take it internally because it may interfere with intestinal flora. So, does absorption via mucous membranes work?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

4evrneo (13th October 2014), linksplatinum (9th October 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

There is much-much more that has been hidden from us about ((Colloidal Silver)) and not just on it's medicinal qualities, I immediately had an intuitive understanding that there is a ((Holistic-Spiritual)) aspect to its remedial advantages...

I just don't have enough time to look into it further...

Perhaps another may wish to delve into/explore this further...

PS - Great 'Thread' linksplatinum...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 8th October 2014 at 23:26.

16. Link to Post #9
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Here you are, I bought mine from a therapist in Sweden http://www.energyremedy.net/F-Scan-Compact/
    Ah Ha - Know we know your Secret to your young-vibrant & youthful appearance Transiten...

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Ah Ha - Know we know your Secret to your young-vibrant & youthful appearance Transiten...

Well thanks jackovesk but i have to change my pic since now i have short blonded hair and don't look as young after the Lyme left it's mark. I'm having complications and i'm seeing a therapist for this. I think my soul/spirit is the same though...

Also i don't take colloidal silver for more than 3 weeks and 20 ml (One tablespoon) at a time with monthly breaks and i'm also on herbal meds.
    Last edited by transiten; 9th October 2014 at 06:54.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

jackovesk (9th October 2014), linksplatinum (9th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread