+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Why Teal Scott/Swan and the Whole Spiritual Movement is Dangerous! (Video)

1. Link to Post #21
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Default Re: Why Teal Scott/Swan and the Whole Spiritual Movement is Dangerous! (Video)

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    I believe there is possible danger in all that falls under the teachings of "spirituality" these days.
    ALL?

Have you studied each and every 'spiritual' practice on earth?

Vast over exaggerations are rampant in this thread, that's really the only point I'm making. Speaking in absolutes like that is quite bizarre to me.
    Last edited by MorningFox; 10th October 2014 at 11:19.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Default Re: Why Teal Scott/Swan and the Whole Spiritual Movement is Dangerous! (Video)

Well the important lesson that even the sweetest, smartest-seeming, most charming and endearing people are not always exactly as seem is an important one, despite the messenger. Say what you want about any of the characters involved, the discussion in the first video at least would be good to apply to any one in this realm you think you "know".

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

M
    Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    Quote Posted by donk (here)
    I believe there is possible danger in all that falls under the teachings of "spirituality" these days.
    ALL?

Have you studied each and every 'spiritual' practice on earth?

Vast over exaggerations are rampant in this thread, that's really the only point I'm making. Speaking in absolutes like that is quite bizarre to me.
    There's a difference between being harmful and potentially dangerous. Yes, to me, I feel it wise to recognize all (would using the word "any" make you less reactionary?) "movements"...and even teachings, "spiritual" or not, can be traps.

"Spiritual" (to me, and my understanding of how the term is used by most) claims an understanding of reality. Any of these--to me--are more potentially dangerous than most teachings. Call me a ridiculous half-wit exaggerator, and give me one you think is not.

I think the ladies in the fist vid explain it pretty well. If that makes me hypocrite-apologist disempowering fear-monger to your eyes, so be it. I think the discussion needs to be had and applied at all "truth" sites.
    Last edited by donk; 10th October 2014 at 12:12.

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,387 times in 4,616 posts

Every 'spiritual path' , every form of practice , whether modern or ancient , scientific or less has its traps .
    If they don't teach first grade students where they can fall from stairs some of them will miss later . If you think there's somewhere , something .. way or an institution that does not involve falls and traps you just know too little to be prepared for life .

Of some you can be informed forwards ( but you may not listen ) , of others you can't be told at all - better for you - unless you actually arrive there where you need to be told , and if you were told forwards you might have never arrived ..

Preaching a doctrine ..or a psychological trend .. that is appealing to group of people .. is not as difficult as sorting each of those peoples individuals lives .

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

animovado (15th October 2014), annacherie (14th October 2014), donk (10th October 2014), Kelly Anne (27th October 2014), PurpleLama (10th October 2014), Snookie (22nd October 2014), Wind (10th October 2014)

6. Link to Post #25
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

Teal's style is open and rational. Like it or not, correct or wrong, good or bad; whatever you want to evaluate, it is not dangerous. The only dangerous things are the insidious, subliminal messages or lies presented as news, those which brainwash people's minds in an unconscious way.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

annacherie (14th October 2014), Camilo (20th October 2014), raregem (11th October 2014), ulli (10th October 2014), Wind (10th October 2014)

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Dangerous? Danger is in the mind of the beholder.
    Just as beauty.

I've learnt a lot about myself throughout my life, and my search, from my own perceptions about spiritual teachers.
    As a woman, I felt safer listening to the grandfatherly types than the young egomaniacs who were still using their lower chakras to lure young women followers into their orbits.

So if a guy has an issue with a female who spouts higher truths...what does that tell us about him?
    Fear of women becoming empowered? The world needs a bit mor woman power, in order to balance out.
    I'm not in favor of Amazonianism. I can understand that fear, in a way.
    But, the fact that they need to WARN others...
    might that not be masculine protectionism gone wild?

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

animovado (11th October 2014), Baby Steps (10th October 2014), Camilo (20th October 2014), Kelly Anne (25th October 2014), Limor Wolf (10th October 2014), MorningFox (10th October 2014), onawah (10th October 2014), Pam (2nd November 2014), PurpleLama (10th October 2014), raregem (20th October 2014), Snookie (22nd October 2014), Wind (10th October 2014)

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

A wise man (around here) once advised me that I might consider stopping “giving myself grief”. I took that to heart, even if I am still learning to walk that path…I will, but first…one more sharing which I am sure could cause me plenty:

My comments, particularly toward the first video—were specifically that….they were in regards to the ideas being discussed, by two human beings that I knew absolutely nothing about prior to starting to watch it. I watched it from a place where I tried my best at complete emotional detachment from anything about them—the speakers’ history/faces/voices, my “experience” that included Teal and/or the subjects they were talking about, my ideas about “spirituality”….etc.

I felt compelled to comment, because I believed** there’s value there. If you can get past your emotional attachment to what the original poster decided to call the thread, and the things you KNOW about the speakers (or subjects they speak)…I really thought the things they talked about were really important tools, that there were a lot of great conversation pieces there, some really good ideas that may be valuable to talk about. In my experience (this thread being no exception, maybe even perhaps a good example), they are topics a lot of people seem so uncomfortable with that they can’t even let it go on without pointing out how “disempowering” or “negative” it is to them…and they feel the need to project that on to everyone else…which to me looks a lot like gate keeping.

I just want to make clear that I take as much stock in what jessicamystic or whatever she calls herself as I do in Teal…they have exactly as much integrity to me as anyone else putting themselves out there as spiritual teachers, tell just as many “truths”, and are doing the exact same thing: sharing what they want you to believe that THEY believe. That being said, I was very interested in the girl sharing the experience she wants us to believe she had with Teal. I give her a little bit of the benefit of the doubt, considering Teal seems like she would have a valid lawsuit/slander case if it is the case she is lying (which I have not discounted, I take that possibility into consideration—with her, and everyone…including my own self).

Sure, any experiences you had or perceived with any individual involved is valuable to me, including insults on ideas or beliefs that hold, such as the belief that “there be dragons” in anything any humans call a “spiritual path” or teaching. I am not offended by anyone thinking I am crazy exaggerator to make that statement, I accept the not-so-constructive criticism a gift to take into consideration when posting…so thanks for that. It annoys me though, when that KNOWINGNESS/RIGHTEOUSNESS shuts down conversation, and creates fear in less expressive people to share their truth.

I recognize that we are all talk that this place is any different from anywhere else…but is that really the case? Can we maturely, honestly discuss something that someone we don’t (the messenger) like says without losing the subject (message) to our personal emotional issues?

And then maybe if we can do that…we can unemotionally vet the speakers, and see what their purpose may be, instead of throwing around emotional outbursts and personal opinions about them. Since no one seems to have even listened to the actual conversation, let me state a couple things that I feel can lead to useful data being transmitted from the video:
    -the type of “spirituality” they (NOT the OP…the actual people talking) are talking about (light worker/starseed/etc) is every bit as dangerous as ancient religions…old hat to some, I know, but they actually have an intelligent conversation about it, despite them being meany-face stinky-head hypocrites to the negative nelly empowerment people ‘round here/
    -in fact, they talk about the “positive police”, which I think is good term they use when speaking on specific chunk of what has gotten labeled the “spirituality” community
    -this girl claims to have lived and experienced Teal in a way that is COMPLETELY different from the character Teal as she presents herself on the internets…whether you think she’s a poopy-face for moving on to Teal-worship to Jessicamystic-apologist (or worshiper, if that’s how you experience their presentation), she drops some bombshells that SHOULD get her sued if they are outright lies.
    -despite what you think or feel about any of them…the “cult” angle is a trap that is ever-present, the extreme end of the “danger” in any “spiritual” ideas…if we do not allow for the acknowledgement of the possible presence “danger”…that’s the far end worst case result
    -I had a lot more, but did not take notes…which I don’t think really matters, because most people (and especially those who post) already have their mind made up…I am just putting what comes to the top of my head, since I don’t expect conversation, we’ve proven time and again we are all talk when it comes to that…if I had to guess, the gatekeepers and distracters will make sure nothing is apparent except maybe proving Schaub is a dumb-dumb hypocrite, people who speak/type in extremes we don’t like are unhinged and nothing they say matters…only the opposite does—the unproven “there is NO danger in some unnamed not-mentioned spiritual teaching”, and that we can learn NOTHING from this whole silly thing—we should be healing the world instead of looking for lessons we could actually apply to ourselves.

**I’ve been told it’s not good to “believe”…but for the life me, I have never KNOWN anything. I am often wrong, about things other people claim to KNOW. I KNOW nothing, am sharing my beliefs, and apologize if they are in conflict with your TRUTHS, which I try my best to always at least consider if not actually respect…and in any case I always try not to judge you for.

DISCLAIMER: A different wise man reminded me that “too much wariness of traps can be a trap, too”. I want to make clear for those who are unfamiliar with donk: not only am I aware of it, I assume it to be a given that it is one of the things I am most conscious of, having fallen into that trap in the extreme. I also was caught in the opposite extreme, the hero-worship cult mentality. Having been through them and working my way toward finding balance after the extreme experiences is one of the most important purposes to me in my posts.

REQUEST: before posting a specific reaction to anything in my posts, kindly reflect and make sure you are not projecting anything on to me…I seem to be a target of a lot of that lately.

With love, in sincerity, looking for truth, hoping to share, donk….and Phil, even

11. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Here's some advice from Marthy Raphaels book Spiritual Vampires; the use and misuse of spiritual power:

Characteritics of Spiritual Vampires

They seek positions of authority such as new age teacher, metaphysical healer, twelve-step sponsor, minister, therapist, priest, cult leader.

They often present themselves as an unchallengeable authority. This means they want you to believe they know better than you what your truth is.

They enjoy having power over people rather than with pple.

They often use humiliation to exercise control over others. At the leader's bidding, the group may have laughs at the expense of an individual member.

They must feel they are in control

They sometimes believe their spiritual teachings are above the law.For example, one teacher I know justified having sex with one of her thirteen-year-old followers for the purpose of initiating him into adulthood.

They sometimes become violent or may use mental force when others don't agree with them.

They often feel unfulfilled and bored when they're in a group where they are not the leader or teacher

They sometimes force followers to participate in rituals against their will saying their individual will must be broken in order for the member to be initiated into their next level of growth.

They sometimes misuse their sexuality to attract followers or their position of authority to persuade followers to angage in sexual acts for spiritual purposes.

Characteristics of Spiritual vampire groups

There's usually a common language spoken in order to determine who is or is not a member of the group. F.ex, in the group called "Light Work" members never acknowledge wrong-doing on their part. If they've made a mistake they claim it is the dark disembodied spirits who have entered them.

High pressure tactics and manipulation are used regularly in order to control members thougths and actions. Sometimes members are even asked to sign a document saying they will comply with a list of "do's" and "don'ts".

Members' spiritual progress is often linked to their successful or unsuccessful recruitment of new members so that every member is compelled to get involved in proselytizing for the group.

Loyalty to the group is empahsized first and foremost-sometimes so much that members give up their families and their entire life savings to the group.

Spiritual vampire groups usually claim to be superior to most other groups and often engage in comparisions in their proselytizing pitch.

These groups are usually founded and managed by domineering pple who presesnt themselves as an unchallengeable authority. Or if they do allow being challenged, the one who challenges is often confronted, embarrassed, or humiliated in front of other group members.

Language is often used to promote isolation from the rest of the world. "Us and them" language implies that the only safe or good place to be is with the group.

Warding off Spiritual Vampires

Trust yourself above everything else. Recognize that you have the entire truth that you need for your life within you. That does not mean you will never ask for help. It simply means that even in the process of asking for help, you know who or what that help should look like.

Discover and do your heart's passion with respect to work Whether or not you're doing what you love fore a living, it's important to discover your purpose and begin offering it to the world in some form. This integration with the rest of the beings on the planet is one of the strongest repellants to spiritual vampires.

Creativity Everyone is gifted with some way in which they express themselves no matter what the medium and no matter whether the world acknowledges the product that is a result of that creativity. When we are creative, we are in relationship with ourselves. This kind of quality time spent with oneself is a very strong antidote to being manipulated by others, namely spiritual vampires.

A good support system or group of friends who generally accept you whether you're emotionally down or up. A few important intimate relationships in which you can share the very core of yourself are crucial.

A solid and unwawering cosmologyCosmology is one's general theory of the cosmos or material universe, it's parts, elements and laws. Another way of saying it is to say it's the way one understands "the way of things" or what the Chinese call call The Tao... And remember, it's okay to doubt and shift world-views as you evolve spiritually.

Questions to Ask When Choosing a Therapist

1 Can the therapist be reached during a crisis?
    2 Has the therapist worked with spiritual abuse survivors before?
    3 if not, how would the therapist educate himself or herself in order to be effective with you?
    4 Do you feel comfortable in his or her office?
    5 Does the therapist seem judgemental or critical?
    6 Do you feel the therapist wants to rescue you rather than support you in doing your own healing?
    7 Does the therapist act as if he or she has all the answers?
    8 Does the t get uncomfortable when you discover the truth for yourself without his or her help?
    9Does the t ever think sexual contact with clients is ever appropriate?
    10 Does the t believe that children ever willingly have sex with adults?
    11 What does the t think of touching clients. Do you feel comfortable with his or her views on touching?
    12 Does the therapist make good solid eyecontact with you?
    13 Can you feel free to get angry with the t?
    14 Would you like the t as a friend?
    15 Is the t willing to allow all your questions?
    16 What does your gut say? After all, your own instincts are what can be trusted. If you are with a good therapist, you will feel respected, valued, heared and understood.

How to Pick the Good Spiritual Workshops and Avoid the Bad Ones

Word of mouth is the best way to find out about good spiritual educational programs. If someone you know had a good experience, you can determine the results by experiencing the changes in your friend and also, by virtue of knowing your friend's tastes etc, you can decide wheter it's for you or not.

A good teacher is not going to foster dependence If the teacher eludes to the idea theat you're with him/her for the long haul, notice this characteristic as a red flag. On the other hand, if the teachers motivation is to present information as an opportunity for you to become free and perhaps even become a teacher yourself, then you know he or she is not interested in creating a dependence.

True learning is a two-way energy flow. If the teacher does not recognize openly what he or she is learning from you or your questions etc, it's a sign he or she is not being totally honest and has some hidden agenda to remian in the guru seat.

If the teacher looks, feels, acts bigger than life, this is a red flag. If the teacher allows you to see their humanness or shadow side, chanses are, they're not interested in your worship, awe and dependency on them.

If the amount of money required to take the workshop is not available to you at the time, recognize that this may be a sign that it's not right for you. Stop and check inside to see if you can see what is not immediately obvious to you with respect to where the red flags are.

Trust your gut at all turns If you feel uneasy and unsure about the way in which the training is going, leave immediately. You're the only one who truly knows what you need trusting your own knowing is your greastest tool in repelling spiritual vampires.
    Last edited by transiten; 11th October 2014 at 21:28.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

annacherie (14th October 2014), Camilo (20th October 2014), DawnUnicorn (8th October 2015), Delight (11th October 2014), Kelly Anne (25th October 2014), onawah (13th October 2014), Pam (2nd November 2014), PurpleLama (11th October 2014), thunder24 (15th October 2014)

13. Link to Post #29
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Lol, holy catfight, I like it.

14. Link to Post #30
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Lightbulb Re: Why Teal Scott/Swan and the Whole Spiritual Movement is Dangerous! (Video)

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 01:40.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th October 2014)

16. Link to Post #31
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    What came up in to my spirit is it could be that does who have done the satanic
    ritual abuse have her do exactly what she is doing!
    Or maybe she just lives in imagination land and can tell stories with a straight face and cash in on it by convincing the meek and gullible, mostly men probably. I bet Miles Johnston is next in line to interview her, or maybe not next, but she'll get her turn, unfortunately we have to listen to it, there might be some truth here and there in what she says, but so is in everything we say, stitching together a row of oneliners found on forums like this doesn't make one a teacher, it make you a parrot, that what we have here imo, nice feathers but still craps on floor.( and most likely will steal from your wallet too, birds like that like shiny stuff, especially if its yours)
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 15th October 2014 at 18:09.

17. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Donk, I am no wise, and no man, but I wholeheartedly agree with your last post. One thing though -- sometimes threads and posting on them can appear to be hooks for your 'emotional' and 'mental' energy and attention. I have stopped posting almost entirely, except about things I find interesting to share, for exactly this personal reason of mine.

That being said, I find Teal Scot/Swan dangerous in the way that her 'opinion' and words are so intertwined with bits of truth that for younger and more unaware audience/people she delivers 'mind and spirit' poison. She can't reach the soul, that is how the alarms start ringing, but still, the damage is a damage.
    And for all who *might* decide to jump on my forum throat, do consider the fact that I have chosen my words carefully. I have absolutely no tolerance left for lies, virtual or otherwise, so my opinion is , for a change, without an attempt to sound acceptable. As it was said, I will be judged in any case, so better make this post worthwhile.
    Last edited by chocolate; 15th October 2014 at 18:15.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (15th October 2014), donk (16th October 2014), Jean-Marie (15th October 2014), Kelly Anne (27th October 2014), Orph (17th October 2014), Pam (2nd November 2014), PurpleLama (15th October 2014), raregem (20th October 2014), Spiral of Light (27th October 2014), Wind (16th October 2014)

19. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

I myself am a fan of Teal Swans work and the message which she is trying to get across to the world is to raise your frequency which will in turn raise the frequency of the whole planet.

I came across the PDF document by Cameron myself, then watched an episode of Teals called Shadow House where she mentioned Cameron and how she had difficulty accepting the things she was saying, at the end she found out that Cameron had sent her her favourite cashew ice cream as a thank you because she had had time to think over her experiences there.

This Cameron woman doesn't seem to have a very good filter for discerning truth, after all the Illuminati are actually helping the planet raise its vibration by trying to shove negativity in our faces...it is making us rebel and only go towards enlightenment quicker!

Also, Teal had a traumatic childhood, so I completely expect her to have BPD as a result of this. Spiritual teachers/gurus/messengers are still human and have to deal with negative emotion just like we do.

Spirituality is not to become 'perfect' it is to accept all of ourselves, even our darkness!

Blessings

P.S. My avatar picture is acually by Teal Swan...it is the vibrational frequency of joy
    Last edited by Paradox22; 17th October 2014 at 00:49.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paradox22 For This Post:

donk (16th October 2014), Kelly Anne (27th October 2014), Sebastion (16th October 2014), Wind (16th October 2014)

21. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Has Teal ever responded to any of this?

Has anyone listened to the videos? Particularly the last one?

In that one, the Cameron girl says straight up what she is doing is criminal, describing moving out of Teal’s as escaping from a cult, and claims she has emails from her—documented evidence to back up what she is saying.

I keep the interviewer in the same category (spiritual teacher/alt media semi-celebrity) as Teal herself (albeit nowhere near as popular), keeping in mind they share a similar stage. I resonate with the character the Cam portrays, as I was there, upset (she admits she was hurt and angered and acknowledges she probably sounds that way) that a guru she put her trust in was not only not what was expected, but apparently completely different, the antithesis of what they taught/preached.

This experience lead her to want to share the dangers. Disempowering as this information may sound, there is a clear division amongst spiritual believers, in the broadest sense.

Assuming we all that “spiritual” refers to understanding of reality/existence…I see that divide to be where a human thinking on it put personal responsibility, sort of a scale

Reality is created externally outside of our control.......................own personal responsibility ...................................................We create our entire reality
    <-------------------------------------------------------------------------------X--------------------------------------------------------------->

My interpretation of the ladies’ conversation is they are warning of the dangers of the cult Cam claims direct experience with where the “spiritual” teaching is on the far right of the scale where it pushes the “blame the victim” mentality that tends to guilt people into staying with the savior/teachings that gives them the “opium of hope”. She (claims to) have evidence to back it up. The Jessica girl claims to have walked the path from buying into mentality identical to Teal and the “dangerous spiritual teaching” and describes how she learned and grew past it.

Whether or not you believe them (and if you are still in the air, it would behoove you to look to see if they posted the emails they mention and especially watch and study more of Teal’s work and about her), that’s on the individuals in the audience. I am commenting not because of the characters involved, no judgment or fear of Teal…rather it is pointing out a pattern, that may be old hat to a lot of us but is a trap I fell into when I came across “spiritual teachings”, and I think there is a lot to be learned from looking at this perspective.

22. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

Well.. i do not listen to Teal too much, I'm subscribed to her channel, and sometimes i do click.
    The videos I had clicked and watched are great stuff, i noticed while listening to her that she can give energy. That vampires does not do.
    Also she does orient on self-grow, i find that people doing that kinda videos are more for them than for rest of watchers. And that is good.

As we live in times we live, i do not find only spiritual movement dangerous but whole science, religion and all of those kind.
    Actually any belief is danger as long it is belief and not experience and knowledge.

This could be long debate.. but i don't see that profit matches invested time..
    And this title is pretty conclusive, like she is already spread out danger to us innocent human beings!

it is meh for me....
    it is easy to blame others... seems too easy...
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

donk (20th October 2014), PurpleLama (20th October 2014), Wind (20th October 2014)

24. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote This could be long debate.. but i don't see that profit matches invested time..
    If the "debate" is not worth the energy, then why "contribute" to it?

Quote And this title is pretty conclusive, like she is already spread out danger to us innocent human beings!
    So is the title to a lot of threads, like ones on Hitler's "greatest story". You know what I do when a sweeping generalization in a thread title bothers me? I look at the information presented and try to determine why the poster called it that and feels that way, rather than post my praise or condemnation of the subject that I apparently "already know".

...........but that's just me

25. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

I found this, a wonderful, empowering talk…I agree with nearly all of it**, and think some of the points are among the most important spiritual teachings…and present it for consideration, perhaps those that resonate with Teal can apply her teachings here to the OP and this discussion?

**I don’t know how she came to the understanding that cancer is “always the illness of unfinished business”…while I can’t necessarily disagree, cuz I really don’t know, I also don’t really agree at the moment.

26. Link to Post #38
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote cancer is “always the illness of unfinished business”…
    Or untreated candida, or to much sugar or too much chemicals, or to much GMO,s or to many vaccinations, or parasite poop, or not being able to find cures using the internet, or, or, or, or, or................. or not eating your veggies, or no detoxing, or listening to oncologists ( most of them), or amalgams, or fluoride, lead paint, snorting pasta, grains, soy, milk, processed foods or being in the presence of collapsing world trade centers and inhaling dust or carrying your phone in your bra or on your nuts, or eating microwaved food, drinking from plastic bottles, or not trying cures like hemp oil or sodium bicarbonate or zapping or rife machines or MMS or Nascent iodine or silver or Gerson therapy or B17 or Essiac, blahblahblah.

Maybe listening to Teal to much will prevent you from finding a cure for cancer, in that case she would be the leading cause of unfinished business in your life.

Can I pour you an urn of raw hot chocolate?
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 20th October 2014 at 18:02.

27. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Now now,my friendly neighborino…don’t be throwing babies out with bath waters…that out of context quote was only meant to show support of all of the rest (of what I would consider potentially dangerous and probably true and practical) information that she presents.

Taking a shot like that is no better than a Teal fan telling us how great she is and mean anyone is to “attack” her or people getting bent by extreme generalizations. I am trying to discuss things without our emotional attachments to the characters.

It does bring up a point though I hoped to bring up: I believe it does have a lot to do with I find the most insidious of “spiritual teachings”, and that’s the extreme to the point of “blame the victim” create-your-own-reality all of existence is YOUR personal responsibility idea…which is what I was trying to describe that divides us (the girls even mention Bashar in video, who I agree with them is a good example).

IF her statement can be interpreted that she believes all cancer is a manifestation of our choices (and similar ideas, where we create everything wrong with ourselves and our world)--and I am not saying I definitely CAN with certainty—then that’s where I find potential “danger” worthy of discussion.

28. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)

And for all who *might* decide to jump on my forum throat, do consider the fact that I have chosen my words carefully. I have absolutely no tolerance left for lies, virtual or otherwise, so my opinion is , for a change, without an attempt to sound acceptable. As it was said, I will be judged in any case, so better make this post worthwhile.
    I resonate with this outlook. I, too, am tired of the manipulations and lies from "honorable" sources. The raregems are intertwined in the responses yet the raregem is what I search for in the muck and mire.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Camilo (20th October 2014), donk (20th October 2014), Kelly Anne (27th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast