+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Why Teal Scott/Swan and the Whole Spiritual Movement is Dangerous! (Video)

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default Re: Why Teal Scott/Swan and the Whole Spiritual Movement is Dangerous! (Video)

For that matter, christianity as well as all man-made religions are the real danger to humanity.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Akasha (23rd October 2014), Blacklight43 (20th October 2014), donk (20th October 2014), Hughe (24th November 2014), Kelly Anne (27th October 2014), Pam (2nd November 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Default Re: Why Teal Scott/Swan and the Whole Spiritual Movement is Dangerous! (Video)

Especially when they exhibit cult-like behavior...the op was a bunch of videos using "whistle-blower" testimony that teal is not far from it...according to some girl who says she lived with her, as she was being interviewed by a character: accused-of-being narcissistic attention seeking spiritual healer who'd have you believe she walked a path where her views changed over the years.

these two characters present concerns of teal as a "warning" of the danger inherent in spiritual beliefs. They are most obvious in the large religions we have lots of information about. People issuing warnings I would guess would have you believe. It was to provide information about the not so major ones?

How about trying to get on topic:

Is the information they present valid?

Bonus kinda on topic exercise: why do you (the proverbial "you") have an emotional attachment to this discussion?

4. Link to Post #43
    New Zealand Avalon Member Clarity's Avatar
    Thanks

I found the interviews interesting and worth watching and worth watching till the end. The last interview has some good comments. I don't know much about Teal Scott so I can't really comment on her, but my impression of Cameron was that she appears honest and authentic.

Quote why do you (the proverbial "you") have an emotional attachment to this discussion?
    Whilst listening there were many times that I recognized similar thoughts and feelings that I had during my involvement with the spiritual movement.
    In the 1st interview Cameron said she had some doubts but looked around and thought "well all these guys believe this and they're all so much more knowledgeable than me, so it must be right" .......... yep I remember having those thoughts myself. I won't bore you with the details but I spent 3 years being 'spiritual' before I came home one day dumped the books and stopped attending group meetings/workshops. This was after I attended a workshop in which I decided most there were, not just a bit weird, but bordering on insane.... Or maybe it was because I grew tired of people telling me how much they loved me and how our group had such a special bond like family, when inside I was thinking "but you don't even know me..."

Oh well we can't be negative now can we....................

Is the spiritual movement dangerous? ......... I went though this 'spirituality phase' whilst I was/am a happy married mother with acreage and lots of animals to care for - this helps to keeps me grounded and real. I was eventually able to see these people for what they are and just considered it a learning experience. I'm not sure were I would be if I had come across this as my younger insecure, impressionable self looking for direction and love.

Many of the teachings may look and sound positive but when put into practice they become the opposite. For example I use to do things for people, help them out, fundraising, raising orphaned animals. You know if I could I would, but if I was busy I'd say so. Because of these teaching suddenly I'd find myself thinking 'that's good karma' or 'I'm so service to others' 'Haven't done any good deeds for a few days, need to make the 51% for ascension."
    I went from doing things for others because I was happy to, could do or wanted to. To having an agenda - it took me a long time to break that thought pattern.

My personal experience left me thinking the the spiritual movement is neither healthy nor positive, and many of the reasons for saying that are in this interview. For a person who is vulnerable then yes I could see way it could be thought of as dangerous.
    Last edited by Clarity; 21st October 2014 at 18:08. Reason: Typo

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

donk (21st October 2014), Kelly Anne (27th October 2014), Pam (2nd November 2014), Swan (21st October 2014), ulli (21st October 2014)

6. Link to Post #44
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

I enjoy the videos Teal makes they are interesting and she is good at explaining certain concepts, although i do not entirely agree with everything she says as sometimes it is just rehashed 'there is no spoon' rubbish. I would join her cult if she lived near me, if it was only for a laugh (or to sniff her pants!)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BF88 For This Post:

donk (21st October 2014)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

A little of topic I know but .......

Quote Has anyone listened to the videos? Particularly the last one?
    I've noticed very often people post or respond without even reading or listening to the attachments. Why??????
    Why take the time to give your thoughts and opinions if you don't fully understand what exactly you are responding to.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

donk (21st October 2014), Kelly Anne (27th October 2014)

10. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Quote Posted by Clarity (here)
    I don't know much about Teal Scott so I can't really comment on her, but my impression of Cameron was that she appears honest and authentic.

Oh well we can't be negative now can we....................
    here's your chance ...

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    From LipTV

Sean Stone interview with Teal Swan

"Teal Swan shares her experience as a Spiritual Catalyst and survivor of ritual sexual abuse in an uncensored interview that explores mind-control, awareness, and overcoming dark forces. Questions of evil, power, and the hierarchy of souls--if one even exists--plus seeing auras and the ways that clairvoyance are misunderstood and exploited are shared on Buzzsaw, hosted by Sean Stone."

Quote GUEST BIO:
    Teal Swan, known to many as ‘The Spiritual Catalyst’ or the ‘Giggling Guide’ was born in
    Santa Fe, New Mexico on June 16th 1984. She was born with a range of extrasensory abilities including clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience and claircognizance. Despite her young age, Teal is no stranger to extreme adverse circumstances. During her childhood Teal’s parents (who were both Wilderness Rangers), accepted a job in the Wasatch-Cache National Forest of Utah, unaware of the intensely religious climate of the location. Word of Teal’s unusual abilities got out and were not only frowned upon, but were also feared by many in the local religious community. Teal’s abilities attracted the attention of a family acquaintance who unbeknownst to Teal’s family was struggling with dissociative identity disorder and sociopathy. When Teal was just six years old, the family acquaintance inducted her into a local cult, and Teal was ritualistically and sexually tortured for a period of thirteen years. Teal managed to escape from the cult when she was nineteen and began her process of recovery and transformation. Since her escape, Teal has become an internationally recognized spiritual leader and a powerful new voice in the field of metaphysics. She now travels the world as a spiritual luminary, using her abilities to remind people of the united, energetic nature of this universe and teaching people how to find bliss in the midst of even the most difficult challenges.

In 2012 Teal founded Teal Eye LLC. Along with an accompanying social change corporation called Headway. The aim of both companies is to catalyze positive world change. The companies will achieve this by investing in programs, organizations and products that will revolutionize societal systems in many areas including justice, technology, education, agriculture and health care. Teal’s vision is to enable everyone on earth to live free, joyous and healthy lives and she is determined to make that vision a reality.
    Published on Oct 12, 2014

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Thanks, Gio, but I've seen that one--and just letting you know--as someone who "doesn't resonate" with Teal, that one is even more off-putting than most of her material, to me anyway.

I didn't really find anything in it to endear me to her or her teachings, or see her provide any new insight or information...would you kindly share what you got out of that particular interview? And even better, relate it to this thread? Thanks my friend!

12. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Why Teal Scott/Swan and the Whole Spiritual Movement is Dangerous! (Video)

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Thanks, Gio, but I've seen that one--and just letting you know--as someone who "doesn't resonate" with Teal, that one is even more off-putting than most of her material, to me anyway.

I didn't really find anything in it to endear me to her or her teachings, or see her provide any new insight or information...would you kindly share what you got out of that particular interview? And even better, relate it to this thread? Thanks my friend!
    She resonates with me just like James Gilliland does ... Phil my Friend ...

PS ~ She puts herself out there and i admire that in a human being.

And as far as relating to this thread, i was only offering up an opportunity for Clarity to listen to a most recent interview with Teal.
    Last edited by giovonni; 21st October 2014 at 13:23.

13. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Just like him, eh? Too each, their own, I guess…thanks for the reply, I called you out cuz he’s the only one I DO “resonate” with, and you were the one who introduced to him. Also, I trust your judgment.

So I was surprised, while I can see a similarity in the superficial presentation of their material on various media, and mostly identical views and messages (which I DO almost completely resonate and agree with)…you know something of the “real” James, and this thread (to me, I thought) doing our best to hash out what we can of the “real” Teal.

14. Link to Post #50
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Why Teal Scott/Swan and the Whole Spiritual Movement is Dangerous! (Video)

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Just like him, eh? Too each, their own, I guess…thanks for the reply, I called you out cuz he’s the only one I DO “resonate” with, and you were the one who introduced to him. Also, I trust your judgment.

So I was surprised, while I can see a similarity in the superficial presentation of their material on various media, and mostly identical views and messages (which I DO almost completely resonate and agree with)…you know something of the “real” James, and this thread (to me, I thought) doing our best to hash out what we can of the “real” Teal.
    Phi, there's nothing to hash out ...

We are all human beings James, Teal, you and myself included ...

What i have learned most after meeting numerous spiritual so called 'catalyst' -
    Is to separate the messengers human flaws from their message.

15. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

I agree, with every word…that is super important. It is a service to others to remind everyone not to throw out babies with the bathwater. But there’s also something to be said to pointing out turds in the bathwater…

I interpret the message of this thread, is beware: the messenger may not be what they seem…and definitely is human, so not exactly everything you perceive.

I sympathize with Cameron, it is painful to have your whole paradigm rocked, and important to keep in mind that you (and your favorite guru) may have things wrong. Approaching any spiritual teacher (and teaching) with caution seems to be a message nearly as important as “don’t judge the messenger”. Balance.

The intent of the messenger CAN be as important as the message. There can be a message, a lesson, in examining the intent and substance…rather than just taking all “nicely resonating” messengers and messages--even "catlysts"--at superficial face value.

16. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote here's your chance ...
    Thanks I'll check it out.
    Last edited by Clarity; 21st October 2014 at 19:37. Reason: Typo

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

giovonni (22nd October 2014)

18. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

I just had to speak up here as I have been struggling with my own strength in the face of disillusion and fear... not with Teal but doubt in my own faith in core principles.

I do not see her Teal as dangerous except maybe for herself. She has to live with herself while followers and family can come and go. I also consider the only danger in "new age" is seeing no distinction between what is called the "new age" commercial sales programs and what IS empowered spiritual development. It is like when kids mistake Shakespeare and the cliff notes bullet points.

IMO, If people want to throw out what is false (the perhaps 10% of disinfo) and keep what is true (the 90% of rock solid), it takes quite a great sense of strength FIRST. You can't ask someone and get a ready answer. And actually the dance between the faux guru and the followers will make all parties dizzy so all my fall in a crack of disillusion. Teal has said recently in a quote that cynicism is a defense against disappointment (paraphrase).

For anyone who has been following Teal, who has followed new age ideas, one would suspect that she reads lots of books. When she claimed she had never read Abraham Hicks, I was amused. The interview with cameron was no surprise there. She is possibly like what is claimed of JZ Knight reading and memorizing and failing to give attribution for her teachings. This pulls her out of integrity. IMO this a lack of integrity approach to "spiritual" teaching ends up rebounding negatively.

IMO a person who wants to be famous (as she will tell you in her blogs) through being a new age spiritual leader is setting herself up for misery. It IMO is not a really healthy way to deal with material issues of seeking wealth and attention. The people who have tried it look to end badly.

Teal uses the youtube culture in a business plan tapping the current desire for spiritual guidance as self help. She models blatant sexual allure and horror titillation starting with her story that she plays up. Her business model is a self published book, offering free videos to build an audience, getting a book deal from Hay house, blogging her own story, becoming "controversial" (she uses that word) to continue building interest.

She reminds me of L Ron Hubbard quite a bit. One can see the analogy very clearly if one studies "spiritualized narcissm". It is really a sad kind of suffering.
    L Ron Hubbard ended up terrified and died in hiding paranoia. Who cares about fame or money when sick and paranoid? If you study the biographies there is a strange correlation between seeking fame by manipulating spiritual ideas and a not so happy ending to a life story.

Best to all seekers including Teal, Maggie

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

DawnUnicorn (8th October 2015), donk (22nd October 2014), PurpleLama (6th June 2016)

20. Link to Post #54
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Why Teal Scott/Swan and the Whole Spiritual Movement is Dangerous! (Video)

Quote I just had to speak up here
    Best to all seekers including Teal and Maggie ...

21. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Well said Maggie.

To me, I agree with everything you say, except that she (and those like her) are only dangerous to herself. I kinda agree on the level that anyone going through their experience coming in to contact with her ARE responsible for themselves, but I feel personally duty-bound to attempt to warn those that I see walking a similar path to mine.

While it was an invaluable experience in my growth, had I gone into it with more information (and thus a more open mind, a better chance at independent thought and more “ammo” with which to make healthy decisions), I’d have wasted less time and experienced less heartache.

So I am looking at it more from Cameron’s point of view, with Teal being the “constant” in the equation, the charismatic, intelligent “guide” with mostly good direction for her followers. She expresses a couple of times how stupid she feels for having to be sucked in, the disappointment in directing so much energy in an unhealthy direction…a feeling I know all too well.

Conversely, it seems that others feel as duty-bound as I do, except on the opposite duality. Many feel it’s important to show their loyalty, push their pet ideas, defend their favorite personalities, and urge others to ignore the fact the speakers may not be walking their talk. I feel compelled to be a balance to that.

I do think that my ‘splainin’ it is intrinsically more valuable than those that protect their emotional attachments, I found it to be really liberating—and believe others may as well. Keeping in mind, I may be wrong…maybe it is better to just let the gurus preacher and the followers follow and the relationship Teal has with her followers and reality and her teachings is a better way. I am just present my experience and my interpretation of reality.

Sure, you can learn a lot of information from a talker, but when they don’t apply their teachings to themselves, that action is a dangerous lesson: you can get ahead and what you want in this world by spouting off lessons you don’t seem to believe, holding others to standards you don’t apply to yourself, that deception is OK if some “good” comes out of it.

So more than anything, I wanted to suggest that the information that you are most resistant to is perhaps the most important to explore from a different perspective. That if your sitting there thinking, “duh, Phil everyone knows that…”, ask yourself again—and be REAL honest with yourself. I see a lot of conflict—and through rigorous self-examination and brutal self honesty I realized that all the conflict and negativity I saw outside of myself was just a reflection of my internal reality.

At a certain point, when I took real responsibility for my internal reality, when I finally REALLY was able to “go within” like everyone kept projected on me that I needed to do that…after I learned true loving detachment and unconditional love, now that I’ve been through all that, I feel qualified to try to help be YOUR mirror…if you so choose it.

All I can do at the moment is share my experience. Which includes sharing my interpretation of what I experience (like you telling me your experience, like Cam sharing hers…). Sorry if I offend you, but I just tell it how it is, to me…I do see the good in everyone, give everyone the benefit of the doubt, try real hard to never throw babies with bathwater or attack the messenger for the sake of it or based on their personality or flaws. If you get upset about something someone says, take the advice that was given to me every time someone wise noticed: Go within. Be honest with yourself.

22. Link to Post #56
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 689 posts

Well said, but I think all these items are really describing Spirituality and not New Age.

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    What is 'New Age' anyway ?

it's people taking responsibility for their own lives, not blaming others for their problems.
    it's people who deliberately decide to learn and grow.
    it's people who don't have to be right, except for themselves.
    it's people seeing problems as lessons, perhaps in a long series of lives and lessons.
    it's people who believe we are what we think we are, and can change ourselves by changing our thinking.
    it's people who feel they can change the world by changing themselves, not by trying to change others.
    it's people who search for strength from the universe by going inside themselves.
    it's people that recognize that love doesn't have to have conditions attached.
    it's people knowing and loving themselves in order to better know and love others.
    it's people who see others as not better nor less but rather different than themselves, yet part of the same whole.
    it's people that choose their own path rather than follow dogma.
    it's people honoring your right to your own path, not theirs.
    it's people who realize that now is all we have, since yesterday is just a thought and so is tomorrow.
    it's people interested in owning themselves rather than things.
    it's people who see joy in life rather than pain, having experienced enough pain already.
    it's people curious about extra sensory perception and all it implies.
    it's people in all walks of life, from business persons to flower essence healers, psychologists to UFO investigators.

New Age is not a religion with a hierarchy of priests and rituals , seeking converts, though some new-agers choose some ritual.
    New Age is not often gloom-and-doomers, though many are concerned about ecology, the economy and other forces that affect our world.
    New Age is not a movement based on guilt, anger, fear, or hurt, it is a journey toward the love that is our prime creator.
    New Age is not allegiance to one master; it is learning from many masters in the quest for the oneness of prime creator [all that is].
    New Age could not become a cult because of what is said above.
    New Age is not just humans doing, it is humans being.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

Delight (22nd October 2014), giovonni (22nd October 2014)

24. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Quote I just had to speak up here
    Best to all seekers including Teal and Maggie ...
    Thank you very much Gio!

Donk,
    I never was in a religious cult but I was raised by someone who used her status as a "so special" spiritual being to cover her extreme self absorption. She could be seemingly the best friend, heart mate and an angel. Amazingly even when we as her intimates were blasted, or spilt up by her machinations, she could pull us back again by her charisma. That worked for her a long time but failed finally. This being was very fractured and could not access her inner resources.

There is something that has been repudiated by many in "new age" teachings about "victims, persecutors and saviors" (V-P-S). It is very hard to accept that being in this triangle of dis-empowerment is not TRUE. It makes people very angry and the comments are scathing. OF COURSE there are SOME victims!!

However I do not know how one can be both the infinite, eternal, creative force in one's life and yet be a victim. Victims need persecutors and ask for saving. To play being a savior calls others victims and persecutors. To be a persecutor is also to create victims and needed saviors. So IMO this is a place that I am sure must be addressed whole heart.

That is not to say we should allow abuse when we see it...that is enabling the same forces. But we can still refuse to see the V-P-S as a reality IMO. It is certainly the deal breaker IMO in teachings...one needs the guru or hierarchy or whatever OR NOT.

People will sometimes take the idea on halfway but IMO like a switch, it cannot be half on, half off. There is one state and the other...they do not meet from what I can see...

Teals writings speak to her confusion here as she still uses her victimization and also her sensitivity, her triggers. Cameron did say quite a bit there and it is familiar to me as a strategy I have seen. But I am not saying Teal is the problem for ME. The problem for ME is where am I placing my own attention and acting?

This could be a light hearted game when we know without a doubt the state where we can ditch the triad. In observing, ones who still are willing to play the victim, the savior and the persecutor game in any position are in one reality bubble. The other is a whole new ball game. I am seeking in that other diamond to play outside this configuration and I feel very awkward, all elbows and knees and the plays are not skillful yet.

So PERHAPS, the most dangerous aspect of the "age" is when people stop playing the traditional V-P-S? IMO look to the 10% and there one will be encouraged to find the V-P-S. Still on the road to find out, Maggie

EDIT

How to address abuse without enabling the V-P-S is part of the game IMO.

If I see something in my own view that looks abusive, knowing that this is not real? For one thing, calling up the lovingness of how one treats oneself. If I find that I hate "you", I am a persecutor and become that. If I do not afford "you" value in what you have experienced and attempt to "keep you from harm" against your own need to explore, I am acting like a savior. If I feel fear of what "you" do I am a victim.

IMO the best way is create systems of life that are basic care FOR everyone. Children cherished and attention paid FOR them, sick people known to be healed just because HEALTH is, people with dangerous activities stopped not from hate of the person but because it is not acceptable to endanger. It is dealing with behavior as the issue. If the behavior is impinging on others to their disadvantage, it cannot be that supportive of life IMO?

This takes me off into visioning a world that enables all life to express itself from interconnection as we know what effects others does effect us. That seems contradictory to "creating our reality" but IMO, it is noted that what I give out in my experience is then returned. So it does need a "reality tunnel" to work.

I always use Robert Anton Wilson's "Cosmic Trigger"as a primer on how what we focus on and give energy towards seems to then happen to us with synchronous regularity. So One learns the way of effect by learning the receipts of our predominant state as individuals IMO. The state will change as I choose to experience a new condition.

The world is basically a place to learn how to be with others allowing each to express themselves and let all have the chance to be full all at the same time. This is a messy world but the game could change so we are not always being the V-P-S for one another!

Is it possible to really deal with the off the mark behavior that "hurts" without making others "right and wrong" in the collective? This is really new age of the collective experience IMO and never tried because we get stuck in being at the effect of others. The world "against" us needs control to manage.

The "new thought" that is from the last century emphasizes the inner mental attitude that shapes the outer. This line of thought has us spend our focus on seeing wholeness and feeling into the place where we are already what we wish life to be then acting from there. It takes us out of the created reality into creating the world IMO. The inner world we create in mind is the filter that literally matters I am certain.

And the sahdows of reflected appearance are meaningful still. We have to see what comes up IMO, not as something we are a part from but places where we need healing of our mind. This is truth IMO. It calls for mental attitudes like radical forgiveness that has not been implemented yet IMO except one to one.

Maybe it is just one by one, one to one applied? If we see the whole as here in a benevolent circumstance where all is well despite conditions we observe and geared so we can choose again differently (changing as we change), that is a peaceful place to be. Then we can deal moment to moment with what is in front of us IMO.

In some ways Teal approaches these areas conceptually and people say "yes" but again, she IMO mixes things up by her focus of attention. Again, even 10% off is off IMO. But certainly I use her example as a screen mostly to see what I value. For that I am grateful to her and all teachers I see.
    Last edited by Delight; 22nd October 2014 at 16:56.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

donk (22nd October 2014), Jake (22nd October 2014), PurpleLama (22nd October 2014)

26. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote There is something that has been repudiated by many in "new age" teachings about "victims, persecutors and saviors" (V-P-S). It is very hard to accept that being in this triangle of dis-empowerment is not TRUE. It makes people very angry and the comments are scathing. OF COURSE there are SOME victims!!
    Is that why we are among the very few showing any interest in this discussion…we’re still seeking, and pointing out the patterns we see? Me, you, and a handful of others are the only ones feeling our way outside the paradigm, while everyone else already has it figured out (their either stuck in it and it’s great, some even protect it…or so far out they don’t interfere or it’s just boring)?

There seems to be such a subtle difference in the way we process information….it’s like the information itself gets put stuck in the cycle.

I thought “spiritual” thinking was breaking down the artificial complexities (which exist because of our emotional attachments we may not necessarily have a rational/experiential basis for healthily holding on to) to get to the core of what is actually REAL…(or at least what seems the most real to the most perspectives—I’m not convinced of any truths outside of “I am”, and even that is negotiable, to me).

What is real (to me, as I perceive the posts in this thread) in this situation, in a commonly agreed upon as a “useful” format of transmitting information, our personal fave “bullet points”:
    -Teal presents a lot of good teachings a lot of people resonate with, passionately defending her based on her videos (and I guess whatever information they choose to believe about her)
    -Cameron was taken in by the character, and rather than just listening to the talks, walked her ass into Teal’s house and life
    -What Cameron found through experience was disturbingly different enough from the reality she originally believed that she felt compelled to broadcast it through Jessicamystic**
    -No one defending Teal presents anything that conflicts with Cameron’s story, not even really acknowledging a statement or “accusation” she makes

**another takeaway I got from this thread is totally off-topic, and that is--who is Jessica/does she have an agenda/is she for real—a glance at her webpage leads me to the perception that she wants to show how she’s grown/changed/learned from mistakes…could she be a “good” example (of “spiritual growth”) or a “bad” example (another attention seeking “spiritual teacher”) or a complete nonentity (as I choose to view her in this context…which I acknowledge may be incorrect to do)?

27. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

heh...i wrote my post before seeing your edit...I feel like I'm on your wavelength!

Quote she IMO mixes things up by her focus of attention
    This is kinda funny, I was thinking about how focus around here is hard to direct more toward substance and away from emotional attachments. Threads become people’s feelings about the characters or particular ideas, and often the complete opposite direction of any real information exchange or better understanding of our shared reality. Always baby steps, I guess…
    Last edited by donk; 22nd October 2014 at 19:31.

28. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Very good points being discussed. I can't recognize any of it. I've heard Teal speak dozens of times. Her story IS disturbing. So is Camerons... I see a conflict of interest in Jessicas goal to:

1) Make sure that she demonizes Teal, and she is sure to include shots at David Icke too.. ??
    2) Make sure that she continues to sell her own brand of 'healing'.

I see it as a conflict of interest. Surely her 'sales' are boosted by her 'negative advertising' of the 'competition'...

For all I know, Teal is exactly who she says she is,,, maybe not.

The little skeptic that sits on my shoulder is warning me of the desire of Jessica to make money from demonizing folks in the New Age movement...

Though, my little skeptic is often wrong..

Cheers
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Akasha (23rd October 2014), donk (22nd October 2014), Wind (22nd October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast