+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Future Events

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Default Re: Future Events

Quote Posted by Merkhava (here)
    Bashi... There are men full of sins on all sides of this dilemma. And I can tell you that every single person is accountable to G-D for what they think, say and do.

And I can also tell you with absolute certainty that if Hamas would honestly and wholeheartedly renounce violence and declare their recognition of the State of Israel, they would have their Palestinian State and trade friendly borders with Israel very quickly. Unfortunately, they will not renounce war and violence against the Jewish people and they will not agree to share the Land with us. The leadership of Hamas wants it all and they want the Jewish people dead. They are extremely brutal men who have no problem using their own civilians as human shields and using them as political pawns.

Best Regards,
    Merkhava
    Dear Merkhava, Thanks for being the voice of reason. I have struggled with this Israeli/Palestinian issue as long as I can remember. Back in the 70's while at George Washington University in Washington D.C. I was fortunate enough to befriend a number of Jews, Palestinians and Arabs. In fact we all frequented the same International Students Union. Everyone got along great in that student setting.
    The problem begins in the home countries, where unfortunately people are indoctrinated with extreme nationalist views. Then they are swept away by the waves of reactionary sentiments, brought on by dogmatic and power hungry politicians on both sides.

As far as the 'flotillas' and the breaking of the embargo on Giza and Turkey's (Erdogun) sudden empathy with the Palestinian people, I have a nagging feeling that there is more here than meets the eye. How can Turkey, who has long been a pampered ally of the U.S. and Nato suddenly sign bilateral agreements with the 'regime' in Iran and provoke such a international crisis with its once staunch friend Israel, all in the same month. I cant help but think that there is a hidden agenda here.
    What are your feelings on this matter?
    Blessings,
    Yiola

2. Link to Post #22
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

God grant me the serenity
    to accept the things I cannot change
    The courage to change the things I can
    and the wisdom to know the difference

I know nothing.
    I can read this and that but it is some one else's opinion.
    Most news is slanted to wards the point of view of the writer.
    There are many case in history of propaganda news, where innocent people on the same side have been killed and evidence manufactured to "prove" that the enemy did it, in order to whip up hatred of the enemy.
    Some must be sacrificed in the name of the cause.
    The moment one side says "Thats it I give up this senseless conflict" and let go of the tug of war it ends.
    History proves this. Japan surrendered that was not and end to them they grew from there. Germany surrendered they were quickly forgiven and now are a peaceful force in the world.
    The conflict in Northern Ireland went on for ages and now we have ex IRA in government. They gave up the conflict.

I have no opinion the rights or wrongs of the current conflicts except that the truth probably lies in the middle and its up to opposing parties to say enough is enough.

I leave it with the prayer above.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

3. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Yiola,

There is a spiritual dimension overshadowing the behavior of the people in the region. The region is full of incorporeal entities doing mischief, harm and evil.

I find it amazing how it is easier for me to interact with Palestinian Arabs and Arabs of other countries when outside the region, but inside the region, folks seem to undergo a personality change.

For example, you can gather Israeli and Palestinian high schoolers and bring them together for a summer time retreat at a campground in the USA, and these students will interact and form friendships with each other, and even exchange e-mail and address information with the intention of staying in contact and nurturing their new friendships.

But as soon as they return to the region, most of that typically disappears under the pressures and hostilities that permeate day to day life in the Middle East.

What is the answer to this?

I think the solution is ultimately a spiritual matter. The answer is simple and very profound. Let every person embrace the love of G-D through faith in Jesus Christ and begin living a life dedicated to compassion for all people just as the Lord commanded, "Pray for your enemies and do good to those who spitefully abuse you."

If every human being loved his/her neighbor as much as he loved himeself/herself, as the Lord commanded, then a whole host of evils and problems would disappear from the Earth.

The only thing in this universe that can overcome hatred is an unfeigned love that inspires us to compassionate actions. That kind of love is divine love. It is a kind of love that is higher than human nature which compels us to be more than what we are in our natural state.

Best Regards,
    Merkhava

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Hi Yiola,
    I think the solution is ultimately a spiritual matter. The answer is simple and very profound. Let every person embrace the love of G-D through faith in Jesus Christ and begin living a life dedicated to compassion for all people just as the Lord commanded, "Pray for your enemies and do good to those who spitefully abuse you."

If every human being loved his/her neighbor as much as he loved himeself/herself, as the Lord commanded, then a whole host of evils and problems would disappear from the Earth.

The only thing in this universe that can overcome hatred is an unfeigned love that inspires us to compassionate actions. That kind of love is divine love. It is a kind of love that is higher than human nature which compels us to be more than what we are in our natural state.

Best Regards,
    Merkhava
    AMEN to that !
    Blessings,
    Yiola

5. Link to Post #25
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Hi Yiola,

There is a spiritual dimension overshadowing the behavior of the people in the region. The region is full of incorporeal entities doing mischief, harm and evil.

Best Regards,
    Merkhava
    Yes that is the only answer Mrekhaval.
    Everything else has been tried and failed.
    Its time we grew up and stop squabbling like kids in the playground.
    We are not of any denomination or of any country we are spiritual beings having a human experience lets not forget the spiritual part.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cccme (here)
    I have a ton of questions to ask but this is not the place. Yiolas I agree with you...
    Yes, Yiolas, and CCCMe, thank you for your interest and helping me get the gist of this Forum.

Issues about hijacking a Thread is something that is all new to me.

I am quite the newbie to the Internet and its sensitivities. Maybe such things as concern about hijacking is common in society now. I am an old guy and my culture would never have thought to register this either as an issue or a perceived attitude. Maybe it is just naiveté and inexperience on my part. Either way, these are the rules, so thanks for the heads-up.

Because i can not be give Senior Member status until after 50 posts and somehow additionally qualify as respectable, i could not do as you wisely invited me to do.

However, RealityCorrodes and i have corresponded and he surprised me by starting a Thread for me.

None the less, please see:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-are-welcomed

It will be a lot of work to explain myself and a lot of reading too... i am sorry to say. There is so much. It all so very foreign to the norm of understanding of the illusion. There is nothing i can figure out how to do and still do justice to clarity of understanding. To do otherwise would be a disservice to the both of you and to others who have likewise been generous with their interest.

I have hit the wall, as i have been typing for some time trying to provide a decent reply to the above link.

Thanks again Yiolas and CCCMe.

7. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Quote Posted by yiolas (here)
    With all due respect to Merkhava, as I do not want to high jack his thread. My question is for IRF.
    You have made several references to 'The Old Story' and 'The New Story'. I think we all know what the 'Old Story' is and what the time line may entail. But, what exactly is this 'New Story' ? Who or what are the players and what does it have to do with the future of mankind .
    IRF, why don't you start your own thread and explain it to us.
    yiolas, This should answer your questions -
    (i posted it here b/c the irf thread is closed - and b/c you asked)

EXPLANATION of the New Story
    THIS IS A VERY LONG POST
    But It Should Be A Useful Explanation For You All
    [Male-soul designs] and [stimulus-designs]...
    http://eductivefuturegroup.com/expla...the-new-story/
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

8. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default The Answer to believe in

Hi Greybeard,

Not everything has failed. There is One who has succeeded. He has endured and prevails, and He will live on forever because He is the Life and the Light of the World. He is Yeshua (Jesus), who loved me and gave Himself for me. This is my testimony. He suffered in my place and made His blood avail for me to wash me clean from all my sins. He conquered Death and the grave and has become the Firstborn of the Resurrection. And when the promised day comes that I stand raised up and basking in the warm living Light of the Almighty, it will not be because of me and what deeds I have done. It will be because of Yeshua HaMashiakh (Jesus Christ) the Son of G-d who saved my soul from a deserved eternal torment in the Lake of Fire.

Here is my admonition and prayer for the congregation of believers in Yehsua (Jesus) and for Israel and also for the whole world:

Let the spark of Love and Light dwell unhindered inside your own spirit now given to you who are chosen by G-d through your faith in the Mashiakh, through your utter reliance upon the name of Adonai Yeshua, by the quickening power of His life-giving Spirit. Rely upon the only virgin born Son of G-d, who purchased your redemption by dying on the cross to wash your souls clean with His own blood of atonement, who experienced death on behalf of every individual person. Then He who is now the Firstborn of the Resurrection from the dead will continually abide in your hearts forever.

Obey the King of all kings that He may reign inside each of you who choose to steadfastly stand with Him in conformity to G-d the Father. Continually depend upon the complete effectiveness of His death and resurrection that you yourselves may be found worthy (because your freedom is guaranteed by the pledge of the Son of Judah, to find death to sin and resurrected eternal life unto holiness). And then you will actually see your own physical resurrection and literal metamorphosis into a new immortal offspring on that glorious day when you gather above the clouds with the Lord Mashiakh to return to your Heavenly Father in the Great Homecoming.

So let the grace of Adonai Yeshua abide within you all who have become the adopted sons of G-d because your names are written in the Book of Life through faith in His Name. Let us now confidently live in Him, that when He is made openly visible, we may have bold courage and enjoy perfect assurance and not be ashamed to shrink from Him at His coming. And whereas before it was written in the Law of Moses,

“You can not see My face, for no man will see Me and live.”

Then in that day may you see Him as He really is with your own perfect eyes, face to face with the Almighty G-d in all His majestic glory and splendor because you are ransomed and raised up from the dead! And may the Lord of Love graciously accept you into the intimate embrace of the Heavenly Father as the adopted immortal sons of G-d to be holy kings and priests for Him in the kingdoms of the universe forever and evermore.

Then truly in that day, you will be raised from that old fallen mortal state. And in that day, you will all flash gloriously bright as His holy ones because His own Shekinah Light will radiate out of your hearts causing your immortal faces to shine like Him more intensely than the sun forever and evermore. And the Almighty G-d will graciously take great pleasure and joy to exalt you above all His creations as the immortal sons of G-d! Then will be fulfilled the words of the prophet King David as it is written in the Psalms,

“I said, ‘You are gods. Indeed, all of you are the children of the Most High.’”

Indeed, through faith in the name of Yeshua, you are all the sons of the Lord our G-d!

Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem! Praise your G-d, O Zion! O house of Jacob, come, let us walk in the glorious Light of the risen Lord! Let us all praise and exalt the name of the Lord together, for Yeshua’s name is supremely exalted forever and evermore!

O house of Israel, let us all in unison proclaim throughout the world the longing hope of Zion:

“Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!”

May the remnant of Israel and all the redeemed of the Lord say so!

Selah.

9. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

The Green Beautiful - Movie - Banned in EU

Did you ever wonder why the floor under your feet, in the place where you live are covered with a gray material and you can’t see the soil? Why you use pieces of paper entitling you to any value, without which you won’t have nothing, not even food?[...]

......If you haven’t wondered on all this, its because you’re like an ant, small cell in the super-organisma and can’t see beyond your cell’s vision.

THIS IS WHAT OUR LIFES SHOULD LOOK LIKE

Everyone interested in pure life, love and our planet should read ANASTASIA:
    http://www.ringingcedarsofrussia.org...lish/index.php

The only TRUE eye opener out there ...

Anna

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The Green Beautiful - Movie - Banned in EU + ANASTASIA book by Vladimir Megre

Did you ever wonder why the floor under your feet, in the place where you live are covered with a gray material and you can’t see the soil? Why you use pieces of paper entitling you to any value, without which you won’t have nothing, not even food?[...]

......If you haven’t wondered on all this, its because you’re like an ant, small cell in the super-organisma and can’t see beyond your cell’s vision.

THIS IS WHAT OUR LIFES SHOULD LOOK LIKE

Everyone interested in pure life, love and our planet should read ANASTASIA:
    http://www.ringingcedarsofrussia.org...lish/index.php

The only TRUE eye opener out there ...

Anna

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2