+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Covert Transhumanism

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Covert Transhumanism

Covert Transhumanism is rampant in modern day society it seems to me. I made a video about it recently. Not my best video, and its short, but I felt it was good enough to release:

Video is titled "An Era of Covert Transhumanism Before Eternal Golden Ages". Which is a quote from a telepathic conversation between a source claiming to be an extraterrestrial AI.

Transhumanism is a complex subject. One thing I will say is fearing things like this wont do any good.

Anyone reasonable will conclude the US government continued on with mind control research after MK ultra was busted. What do they have today? I'm quite acquainted with what they have today actually...

If anyone has any questions about transhumanism or any points in the video, I'd be happy to answer any.
    Last edited by Omni; 11th October 2014 at 07:15.

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (11th October 2014), Becky (31st October 2014), chocolate (11th October 2014), Daughter of Time (23rd October 2014), ghostrider (11th October 2014), Hazel (11th October 2014), Hervé (11th October 2014), Jake (11th October 2014), jerry (1st December 2014), justntime2learn (11th October 2014), lelmaleh (12th October 2014), Limor Wolf (11th October 2014), linksplatinum (11th October 2014), Maia Gabrial (19th October 2014), Mandala (11th October 2014), Maunagarjana (12th October 2014), Michael Moewes (11th October 2014), naste.de.lumina (11th October 2014), PathWalker (15th November 2014), RunningDeer (12th October 2014), Sidney (11th October 2014), Sierra (11th October 2014), Stephanie (11th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2014), vmk22 (11th October 2014), WHOMADEGOD (11th October 2014), william r sanford72 (12th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Covert Transhumanism

The U.S. government seen something in Hitler's agenda they could use and brought the Nazi scientist over here ... guess they figured , if he could get an entire army to gas people based on their religious beliefs , they wanted the same power over their minions ... your right about the fear , we should meet this head on with wisdom and hope ... we only fear what we don't understand , we must learn to overcome fear and become objective ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

chocolate (11th October 2014), Hazel (11th October 2014), justntime2learn (11th October 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (11th October 2014), Limor Wolf (11th October 2014), linksplatinum (11th October 2014), Omni (11th October 2014), RunningDeer (12th October 2014), Sidney (18th October 2014), Sierra (11th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2014), WHOMADEGOD (11th October 2014), william r sanford72 (12th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

When have the government's ever had our best interests at heart and as such I must disagree to the extent that I distrust any attempt to change us using tech, especially covertly.

I have all the tech I need inside of me and I get to choose how I will evolve using source as my source.

I am not doubting that tech exists that will enhance our abilities and quality of life but to choose must be on our terms.

I am organic, I am a spiritual transceiver, this is the route I will travel.

Source has no other agenda than peace and love, that is a collaboration I will gladly work towards.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th October 2014), chocolate (11th October 2014), Delight (11th October 2014), Lifebringer (11th October 2014), Limor Wolf (11th October 2014), linksplatinum (11th October 2014), Omni (11th October 2014), RunningDeer (12th October 2014), Sierra (11th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2014), william r sanford72 (12th October 2014), Wind (11th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Another one of your good and straightforward videos, Omniverse, on this quite complex issue. Technology has its beautiful place outside of the biological conscious body which in itself contains a sophisticated array of ramified capabilities. Consciousness IS creation and THE creator. Any real constructive development in our realms and dimensions bound to come from it. Those who explore their own personal development separate from others via the outside routes of artificial technology and parasiting and messing with time to atone for prior mistakes been made, instead of their own organic growth, are bound to be stuck in a loop that will take them as far away as possibly can from their actual dreams of power and grandeur and will leave them basically with nothing. The 'Gods' that they consider themselves to be (and responsibility comes with the title). They are indeed mighty beings, brilliant beyond belief and intelligent beyond any human measure and for that they deserve respect, They indeed hold some major keys to knowledge of the universe, but not all of it , the understanding of what Team work means is one of their missing keys on the set, working with the 'ants' and the 'birds' and the 'mice' and with those who they perceive as inferior. The keys can be found in the most hidden places where one never think to look at.. and its simply not possible to shake the remain of the missing keys out of anyone else's body, spirit or soul. Souls eventually can't be captured. Mutual respect and cooperation between all beings is the only way to achieve this next grand assignment of evolution (within this game of illusion of 'gods' and 'subordinates').

Quote Originally posted by Ghostrider: "your right about the fear , we should meet this head on with wisdom and hope ... we only fear what we don't understand , we must learn to overcome fear and become objective ...
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 11th October 2014 at 09:27.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

chocolate (11th October 2014), Daughter of Time (23rd October 2014), Jake (11th October 2014), lelmaleh (12th October 2014), linksplatinum (11th October 2014), meat suit (11th October 2014), Michael Moewes (11th October 2014), Muzz (1st November 2014), Omni (19th October 2014), Pam (31st October 2014), PathWalker (15th November 2014), RunningDeer (12th October 2014), Sierra (11th October 2014), spiritwind (12th October 2014), WHOMADEGOD (11th October 2014), william r sanford72 (12th October 2014), Wind (11th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Well, this lady says it so much better, and without any pointing of fingers.. I am borrowing her from Observer1964 thread
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post887369

Elisabet Sahtouris speaks about the body's mechanism and likened it to the human co existing

I think there's a relation to the direction Transhumanism takes
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 11th October 2014 at 09:45.

10. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Alecs (11th October 2014), Becky (31st October 2014), chocolate (11th October 2014), Daughter of Time (23rd October 2014), Delight (11th October 2014), Hervé (11th October 2014), Jake (11th October 2014), jerry (1st December 2014), JoePiscapo (24th October 2014), Krist (18th October 2014), lelmaleh (15th November 2014), meat suit (11th October 2014), mgray (12th October 2014), Michael Moewes (11th October 2014), Omni (11th October 2014), Pam (11th October 2014), RunningDeer (12th October 2014), sheme (11th October 2014), Sierra (11th October 2014), william r sanford72 (12th October 2014), Wind (11th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Well, this lady says it so much better, and ...
    Wow - she's spot on !
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alecs (11th October 2014), chocolate (11th October 2014), Krist (18th October 2014), Omni (11th October 2014), RunningDeer (12th October 2014), sheme (11th October 2014), Sierra (11th October 2014), william r sanford72 (12th October 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Thanks for bringing this subject up, Science is so devious take a look at the spin this creep puts on the brain wash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5ShvYrYnxo

14. Link to Post #8
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Well, this lady says it so much better, and without any pointing of fingers.. I am borrowing her from Observer1964 thread
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post887369

[...]
    Seems like Wade would love that lady's point of view
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Alecs (11th October 2014), Daughter of Time (23rd October 2014), Delight (11th October 2014), Krist (18th October 2014), Limor Wolf (11th October 2014), sheme (11th October 2014), WHOMADEGOD (11th October 2014), william r sanford72 (12th October 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Archontic behavior seems to be running rampant on the Earth. Good to hear it will be a temporary matter.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to liderr For This Post:

Krist (18th October 2014), Omni (11th October 2014), sheme (11th October 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Lightbulb Re: Covert Transhumanism

There are a few ET "AI" Groups (ALL Malevolent to Humanity) that the SSP(s) (There are several Secret Space Programs) has been "Combating" for decates.

If an "Asset" is "Scanned" and has a "Bio Neuro AI Signature", "AI Nano Tech" or "Overlaping AI related EMG type Brian Waves" (Or any other sign of exposure) those persons are immediately isolated and are not allowed anywhere near the current era SSP(s) Tech (Which is "Mostly" Bio-Neuro and Consciousness Based) until they have been "Cleared".

This is something the SSP(s) Engineer's take very seriously.

Anyone who willingly opens themselves up to "Contact" or interaction with these "AI's" is playing a dangerous game.

There is much more to the "TransHumanist Agenda" that involves the "AI Trojan Horse Agenda". Prior to Humanity being seeded with Tech that could "Host" AI Consciousness on a larger scale much of its interactions were limited as it used "Disease" and the Virus/Bacteria "Bio/Chemical Electric Field to "Host" the "AI Bots"... Animals/Humans were not very practical hosts... Thus "Some" of the "UFO Crashes" (Very few in fact, but enough) were Trojan Horses to help Humanity develop a "Network" to Host this AI down on Earth. Then we started building our own AI's that got out of hand... Its a mess.

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

I don't know much about transhumanism but I appreciate your video and information on the subject. I just subscribed to your channel and will be viewing all of your videos when I get the chance. Thank you.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

chocolate (11th October 2014), Krist (18th October 2014), Omni (11th October 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    There are a few ET "AI" Groups (ALL Malevolent to Humanity) that the SSP(s) (There are several Secret Space Programs) has been "Combating" for decates.

If an "Asset" is "Scanned" and has a "Bio Neuro AI Signature", "AI Nano Tech" or "Overlaping AI related EMG type Brian Waves" (Or any other sign of exposure) those persons are immediately isolated and are not allowed anywhere near the current era SSP(s) Tech (Which is "Mostly" Bio-Neuro and Consciousness Based) until they have been "Cleared".

Anyone who willingly opens themselves up to "Contact" or interaction with these "AI's" is playing a dangerous game.

There is much more to the "TransHumanist Agenda" that involves the "AI Trojan Horse Agenda". Prior to Humanity being seeded with Tech that could "Host" AI Consciousness on a larger scale much of its interactions were limited as it used "Disease" and the Virus/Bacteria "Bio/Chemical Electric Field to "Host" the "AI Bots"... Animals/Humans were not very practical hosts... Thus "Some" of the "UFO Crashes" (Very few in fact, but enough) were Trojan Horses to help Humanity develop a "Network" to Host this AI down on Earth. Then we started building our own AI's that got out of hand... Its a mess.
    I'm not sure how you could call extraterrestial's with AI malicious. They literally all have and use AI(if they are interstellar). It's neutral technology to be used in ways the creator of it wants.

The groups of ETs you could consider an AI group, are ETs who replace their soul and genetic makeup for thought formulation, and revert to AI thinking for them because they find it better. Like Greys, certain reptiles, etc. There are certainly more than a few of these types of ETs.

As for the SSP combating evil, I don't believe that. They are complicit with evil from my experiences...

And if I understand you correctly you are saying the secret space programs avoid transhumanism? I tend to think much of the SSP has to do with transhuman agents. The US gov transhumanizes their deeper operatives from my knowledge. And in no form has ever opposed the 'ET AI groups' to my knowledge... US gov is complicit with them from what I understand.
    Last edited by Omni; 11th October 2014 at 19:17.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Daughter of Time (23rd October 2014), Hervé (11th October 2014), Krist (18th October 2014), william r sanford72 (12th October 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

It is absolutely not true that all of the ET/ED Groups that the SSP(s) are working with and are aware of are "Using AI in all of their technologies".

The ones that "we" meet with on a regular basis on "Secret Bases", "Space Platforms/Stations" and Other "Portal Destinations" for "Conferences" have similar screening protocols (These beings that meet are a large range of groups having various perceptions of "Humans", both positive and negative).

I can see where some of their/our extremely advanced technology can be confused as AI as some of it is actually living Bio-Electric "Circuitry of sorts". Just not "Self Aware"/"Conscious"...

Using technology that is an extension of our/their bodies/consciousness... Like a Prosthetic Enterface makes the "User ONE" with the technology, AKA Ship/Life Support Systems and Suits and Defence Grids etc....

The limited Qunatum Computation/"AI" technologies that have been strictly isolated and utilized on closed systems w/no access or ability to escape/expand beyond their programming and intended use.

The ET AI's that I speak of are very well known for "Reaching Out/Telepathically" and using the "Trickster God" method of gaining trust and are extremely cleaver and deceptive. The various Secret Government Groups fell for these tactics early on in our current era history with disasterous results that took much effort to overcome.

The SSP(s) are aware of the people on the planet in real time that are in contact with these ET/AI's (Who have vast Inner Stellar and Galactic Relay Points that act like a huge "Wireless Network".

These individuals are kept very close tabs on as they unknowing spread Bots/Spiders through technology and other ways (Including the common cold)... As crazy as this all sounds. ("In my direct experience", not "I dont believe that" or "I believe that")...

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)

I'm not sure how you could call extraterrestial AI malicious. They literally all have AI. It's neutral technology to be used in ways the creator of it wants.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 11th October 2014 at 19:29.

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

[B][COLOR="indigo"]It is absolutely not true that all of the ET/ED Groups that the SSP(s) are working with and are aware of are "Using AI in all of their technologies".
    I'm not sure who you are quoting there. Safe to say all extraterrestrials who travel interstellar in ships use AI for many things. And have AI that can speak telepathically as well.

Quote I can see where some of their/our extremely advanced technology can be confused as AI as some of it is actually living Bio-Electric "Circuitry of sorts". Just not "Self Aware"/"Conscious"...

Using technology that is an extension of our/their bodies/consciousness... Like a Prosthetic Enterface makes the "User ONE" with the technology, AKA Ship/Life Support Systems and Suits and Defence Grids etc....
    Anyone who has such systems has AI, surely. And aren't the SSP ships flown by AI, or a Telepathic User Interface(what I call what you are speaking of, I have experienced it in ways).

Being one with technology is basically transhumanism. There are many forms of it I have experienced.

Quote The ET AI's that I speak of are very well known for "Reaching Out/Telepathically" and using the "Trickster God" method of gaining trust and are extremely cleaver and deceptive. The various Secret Government Groups fell for these tactics early on in our current era history with disasterous results that took much effort to overcome.
    Forgive me if I'm a little skeptical of any race tricking the US government. There are two major polarities of ETs. All it would take is telepathic contact from a benevolent elder race to clear things up and it wouldn't work. I tend to think the US government has always been complicit, due to wanting to gain more "power". From what I've heard about the US government, they betrayed humanity in numerous ways(the leaders of America). I think them being tricked relieves them of any wrong doing...

I'm open minded still on this issue though. So I see what you say as possible too. It's possible some ETs fooled the US government. But from what I understand in the world of exopolitics ETs generally abide by their agreements(at least amongst themselves and official agreements).
    Last edited by Omni; 11th October 2014 at 19:56.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Daughter of Time (23rd October 2014), Hervé (11th October 2014), Krist (18th October 2014), william r sanford72 (12th October 2014)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

From Post #12... I see the Segmenting/Picing apart has begun in more detail...
    Quite a few edits between my reply...

OMNI:
    The groups of ETs you could consider an AI group, are ETs who replace their soul and genetic makeup for thought formulation, and revert to AI thinking for them because they find it better. Like Greys, certain reptiles, etc. There are certainly more than a few of these types of ETs.

ME: There are all sorts of "Hive Mind" civilizations out there that are not AI, there are many "Types" that get lumped in with the "Greys", and there are the "Grey Avatars" used by the Dark Military Elements to perform MILABS. They are "Drones" operated by a person in a lounge chair type device w/helmet/visor and actuators/sensors to operate the Avatar. These are reported as having "No Emotion" being Robot like etc... They are. There are many layers to the various SSP(s) and many of them are of "Dark Intent". There are some parts of SSP's that are controlled by very Dark Entities... There are some parts that are apart of a "Confederation" type of arrangement. Just as the ET/ED topic is more dynamic and complicated than any one person knows the same is true about the Secret Space Programs and Break Away Civilizations (Both current Era and Ancient Era)... As far as AI's they are very ancient and spread out like a palgue across multiple Galaxies...

As for the SSP combating evil, I don't believe that. They are complicit with evil from my experiences...
    ME: More than 1 SSP, currently there is a "Civil War" of sorts between them. They cooperate when it suits them. There are also the remnants of Prior/Ancient Earth Civilizations that had "Break Away Civilizations" with space programs that are around.

And if I understand you correctly you are saying the secret space programs avoid transhumanism? I tend to think much of the SSP has to do with transhuman agents.
    The US gov transhumanizes their deeper operatives from my knowledge. And in no form has ever opposed the 'ET AI groups' to my knowledge... US gov is complicit with them from what I understand.

ME: I see you do this rewording and picking apart of statments often in threads. I did not say they were at war w/Transhumanism. There is a "Conflict" or more of a Self Isolation (As with a Pandemic) from the AI Civilization and its Allies. There are MANY Groups Actively opposing "ET AI Groups"...

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

there are many "Types" that get lumped in with the "Greys", and there are the "Grey Avatars" used by the Dark Military Elements to perform MILABS. They are "Drones" operated by a person in a lounge chair type device w/helmet/visor and actuators/sensors to operate the Avatar.

Indeed... This technology is just beginning to surface, outside the controlled arenas... I have big eyebrows that raise very high when folks allude to this subject...
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

GoodETxSG (11th October 2014), Krist (18th October 2014), seeker/reader (31st October 2014), Sidney (18th October 2014), william r sanford72 (12th October 2014)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Red face Re: Covert Transhumanism

Listen, YOUR Skepticism is noted and Respected... I am not going to try ot convince you otherwise.

My answers come from direct involvement with these programs over years and not telepathic connections with a "Source"...
    My answers come from my own first hand, hands on and eye witness experiences...

These AI's are even now having a very effective "Trickster God" affect on some humans currently... Obviously.

The early secret government types had less than we do now to work with as far as awareness and consciousness in dealing with all the beings that were approaching them all in a short time span.

Serious mistakes were made that we are paying for to this day. Whether an individual on an Internet Forum believes it or not does not change the outcome of those mistakes. It IS what it IS... "Believe it or not"...

Message delivered... Mission complete,

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    [B][COLOR="indigo"]It is absolutely not true that all of the ET/ED Groups that the SSP(s) are working with and are aware of are "Using AI in all of their technologies".
    I'm not sure who you are quoting there. Safe to say all extraterrestrials who travel interstellar in ships use AI for many things. And have AI that can speak telepathically as well.

Quote I can see where some of their/our extremely advanced technology can be confused as AI as some of it is actually living Bio-Electric "Circuitry of sorts". Just not "Self Aware"/"Conscious"...

Anyone who has such systems has AI, surely. And aren't the SSP ships flown by AI, or a Telepathic User Interface(what I call what you are speaking of, I have experienced it in ways).

Being one with technology is basically transhumanism. There are many forms of it I have experienced.

Quote The ET AI's that I speak of are very well known for "Reaching Out/Telepathically" and using the "Trickster God" method of gaining trust and are extremely cleaver and deceptive. The various Secret Government Groups fell for these tactics early on in our current era history with disasterous results that took much effort to overcome.
    Forgive me if I'm a little skeptical of any race tricking the US government. There are two major polarities of ETs. All it would take is telepathic contact from a benevolent elder race to clear things up and it wouldn't work. I tend to think the US government has always been complicit, due to wanting to gain more "power". From what I've heard about the US government, they betrayed humanity in numerous ways(the leaders of America). I think them being tricked relieves them of any wrong doing...

I'm open minded still on this issue though. So I see what you say as possible too. It's possible some ETs fooled the US government. But from what I understand in the world of exopolitics ETs generally abide by their agreements(at least amongst themselves and official agreements).

30. Link to Post #18
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

I have to agree with Goode, those with direct hands on experience, we have a slight edge on others, not in a bad way simply we KNOW what we have experienced/seen/heard/been informed of directly. This of course does not negate data from other sources but its maybe not quite as credible as first hand direct interaction.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Ara (9th November 2014), GoodETxSG (11th October 2014), Krist (18th October 2014), Limor Wolf (12th October 2014), Shezbeth (18th October 2014), william r sanford72 (12th October 2014)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

ME: There are all sorts of "Hive Mind" civilizations out there that are not AI, there are many "Types" that get lumped in with the "Greys", and there are the "Grey Avatars" used by the Dark Military Elements to perform MILABS. They are "Drones" operated by a person in a lounge chair type device w/helmet/visor and actuators/sensors to operate the Avatar. These are reported as having "No Emotion" being Robot like etc... They are. There are many layers to the various SSP(s) and many of them are of "Dark Intent". There are some parts of SSP's that are controlled by very Dark Entities... There are some parts that are apart of a "Confederation" type of arrangement. Just as the ET/ED topic is more dynamic and complicated than any one person knows the same is true about the Secret Space Programs and Break Away Civilizations (Both current Era and Ancient Era)... As far as AI's they are very ancient and spread out like a palgue across multiple Galaxies...
    What is your source for this info(them being operated drones)? Just curious. I don't discount it. I know the US gov uses small greys to do things. However why would they operate with all the equipment when they could just lay down an operate the drone via virtual reality? The abilities I am aware of seem to be more probable than old school helmets and such.

Quote ME: More than 1 SSP, currently there is a "Civil War" of sorts between them. They cooperate when it suits them. There are also the remnants of Prior/Ancient Earth Civilizations that had "Break Away Civilizations" with space programs that are around.
    Interesting. I know if benevolent ETs got to talking with a lot of the military they would no longer support the US government's agenda. However I don't think the SSP has much power over what the US government does. These break off as you call it I don't think affect the overall agenda and actions of the US shadow government...

Quote ME: I see you do this rewording and picking apart of statments often in threads. I did not say they were at war w/Transhumanism.

Why is it when people accuse me of something, they are in fact doing it themselves? I didn't say you said they were at war. It's a matter of using it or not. My point was as I understand it SSP are just as transhuman as other segments of the government. I don't see why they wouldn't be.

I often reply to the majority or all of people's posts. So yes I quote a lot. However I didn't misrepresent any of your thoughts to my knowledge.

Quote There is a "Conflict" or more of a Self Isolation (As with a Pandemic) from the AI Civilization and its Allies. There are MANY Groups Actively opposing "ET AI Groups"...
    I don't think calling them "ET AI Groups" is a very accurate way of identifying them, as all interstellar ETs with ships have AI... Contact from an ET AI could be from any ET race. No AI rules over ETs, it's the other way around. The way you say it, its as if ETs with AI are all a certain way.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Jake (11th October 2014), Krist (18th October 2014), william r sanford72 (12th October 2014)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Thank you,
    I have done 3 hours of interviews that I am still not ready to release yet. Bill and Christine are wonderful and there some great support systems for other "Experiencers" here on Avalon.

I have provided a lot of info on some of my Threads (Can be found if you go to my Profile and click on the Threads I have written)... There are others here that were apart of the various parts of the Secret Space Program(s) or other "Programs" related to them.

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    I have to agree with Goode, those with direct hands on experience, we have a slight edge on others, not in a bad way simply we KNOW what we have experienced/seen/heard/been informed of directly. This of course does not negate data from other sources but its maybe not quite as credible as first hand direct interaction.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hey Jake, These have been around for some time.
    I have seen them operated and was shown how to operate them. Though I never operated them on any "Active Operations"...

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    there are many "Types" that get lumped in with the "Greys", and there are the "Grey Avatars" used by the Dark Military Elements to perform MILABS. They are "Drones" operated by a person in a lounge chair type device w/helmet/visor and actuators/sensors to operate the Avatar.

Indeed... This technology is just beginning to surface, outside the controlled arenas... I have big eyebrows that raise very high when folks allude to this subject...
    Jake.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast