+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can you handle the 'REAL-TRUTH' about 'ALIEN Abduction? Dr Karla Turner explains in 1993..!!!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Can you handle the 'REAL-TRUTH' about 'ALIEN Abduction? Dr Karla Turner explains in 1993..!!!

Quote Hi folks, lets go for a walk down memory lane with Dr. Karla Turner, if you haven't seen or heard Karla speak before your in for a real treat...

Or better still your in for the ((REAL-TRUTH)) about Alien Abduction

Quote Who, How, When, What, Where...
    In fact this is some of best first-hand (Witness Testimony) you will ever hear...

I've only listened to part of the 'audio-podcast' so far...

BUT - Somewhere amongst all the intel there is some ((PROPHECY)) given to Karla & her husband Casey that rings true today...!!!

(Open-Your-Mind) - (Relax) & (Learn) - ((Enjoy the Ride)) coz ((Whammo)) this presentation certainly is one for the ((Ages))...
    Quote Disclaimer: I'm sure this may have been posted here at Avalon before, but if you want to reabsorb the ((Intel)) or your hearing it for the 1st make sure you pay attention because Dr Turner's delivery is ((Fast & Furious aimed 'Entirely' on the TRUTH))...!!!
    Dr. Karla Turner and her husband from 1993 ((21 Years Ago & Nothing's Changed))..!!!

Thursday, September 25, 2014

The late Dr. Karla Turner

Dr. Karla Turner and her husband Casey Turner talk about their abduction experiences and human surveillance. This presentation is from 1993.

Her work is extremely important to know about and is rarely discussed by mainstream ufologists. She thanks Bob at the beginning of her talk, and that would be Bob Brown who hosted the earlier incarnation of the IUFOC.

The podium has "Showboat" logo on it, meaning the conference was in Las Vegas.

One-click audio download HERE

Quote For more audio of Dr. Karla Turner, click HERE for a collection of her talks and radio appearances...
    Here's a link which has much of her work including out-of-print books she wrote which are downloadable in pdf format.

http://www.jeffpolachek.com/www-karlaturner-org

ENJOY...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 12th October 2014 at 02:43.

2. Link to Post #2
    South Africa Avalon Member DaRkViPeR's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Can you handle the 'REAL-TRUTH' about 'ALIEN Abduction? Dr Karla Turner explains in 1993..!!!

I have seen all her videos and have read all her books. This woman had a real and urgent message for humanity. "DO NOT TRUST ANY KIND OF ALIENS!". Is it just coincidense that she died from a sudden fast acting cancer? I don't think so. She was taken out like all the others who tried to warn humanity about the true motives of aliens.

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DaRkViPeR For This Post:

Debra (12th October 2014), Ecnal61 (12th October 2014), Frederick Jackson (12th October 2014), Hazel (12th October 2014), jackovesk (12th October 2014), Jean-Luc (13th October 2014), KiwiElf (12th October 2014), Limor Wolf (12th October 2014), raregem (13th October 2014), Sidney (12th October 2014), SR19 (12th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th October 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

Default Re: Can you handle the 'REAL-TRUTH' about 'ALIEN Abduction? Dr Karla Turner explains in 1993..!!!

Thank you Jackovesk for bringing this material back to our attention...
    the message of "always be vigilant" and questioning re the nature of 'Realty' and to let go of fear is so important.

5. Link to Post #4
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Valuable. Thank you , Jackovesk

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Debra (12th October 2014), Ecnal61 (12th October 2014), Frederick Jackson (12th October 2014), jackovesk (12th October 2014), karelia (13th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

I know its real to me.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

jackovesk (13th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

UFO's Aliens Contact - Dr. Karla Turner UFO Documentary

Watch "The UFO Masquerade - Dr Karla Turner

Published on Jan 11, 2014

The UFO Masquerade: Just shortly before her death, Dr. Karla Turner discusses her latest findings relating to her research of covert abductions of human beings by alien beings and human military personnel.

Dr. Karla Turner died of cancer on January 10, 1996, just a few short months after speaking at this UFO conference and being threatened for her work. She was just 48. Since then, several other people involved in UFO investigation have also experienced threats followed by highly unusual cancers. Several of her cases studies are now dead. Like so many things in life, that could just be a coincidence of course.

Dr. Turner's books are all out of print; in addition,"Taken" and "Masquerade" are both very expensive to obtain on the used market. They also happen to be two of the most important books ever written on the UFO abduction phenomenon.

Dr. Karla Turner’s ((Final Talk)) from May 7th, 1995

If you would like to read her work but find it difficult to get a copy of her books in your price range, you can still read them for FREE by visiting the memorial site at http://KarlaTurner.org
    Last edited by jackovesk; 13th October 2014 at 06:09.

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Quote Posted by DaRkViPeR (here)
    "DO NOT TRUST ANY KIND OF ALIENS!".
    ??? This sounds somewhat "racist/fear of the different" to me. Just like on earth there are negative and positive humans. If we are supposed to FEAR everything that has to do with UFO:s and ET:s we've come to a dead end here on Avalon. Just my 2cents.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Jean-Luc (13th October 2014), kemo (13th October 2014), onawah (13th October 2014), raregem (20th October 2014)

12. Link to Post #8
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Why Dr. Karla Turner was ((Murdered by Stealth))..

Watch Dr. Turner's ((Last Interview 'above')) and you will ultimately find she was simply getting too close to the TRUTH about...

Quote ((CLONING of HUMAN-BEINGS)) - ((SOUL & ENERGY EXTRACTION)) & ((HUMAN IMPLANTS & CONTROL))..!!!
    Now just sit back and think about ((All)) the Scenario's/Possibilities that may involve...

e.g

• Politicians
    • Assassins
    • Key Bureaucrats
    • Military Personnel
    • Etc, etc..
    PS - Dr. Turner also made mentioned this...

Quote Quote: "I could do an entire Lecture on just the ((THREATS)) and what has been ((Carried-Out)) but thats for another time..!"
    You all know what happened next...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 13th October 2014 at 08:22.

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    The late Dr. Karla Turner

Dr. Karla Turner and her husband Casey Turner talk about their abduction experiences and human surveillance. This presentation is from 1993.

Her work is extremely important to know about and is rarely discussed by mainstream ufologists. She thanks Bob at the beginning of her talk, and that would be Bob Brown who hosted the earlier incarnation of the IUFOC.

One-click audio download HERE
    Yes, a very useful reminder ( I had watched this conference before and read the books) especially in the light of what Simon Parkes said on her.
    (and BTW just a 1-hour video, not two as it looks like on the youtube counter)

29:20
    Quote "Seeing trough the illusion is the step forward tht people are making, one at the time. And I am very hopeful that we are going to build a resistance technique."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

jackovesk (17th October 2014)

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

The results of this commission in 2011 during the Obama administration in my opinion furthering the unethical research to the tune of 100 million dollars of the taxpayers money:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/brain-initiative

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

jackovesk (17th October 2014)

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

In the video on post one they mention the movie "Intruders"

Here it is. If you don't want to watch the whole movie the most relevant part starts about 2:00 to 2:23. Then the ending is very benign and assuming.

Has anyone here had "the miscarriage"? I have. I won't talk about it (so please respect that and don't ask) but the ending as I said is very benign in the movie.

Last edited by Shadowself; 13th October 2014 at 14:49.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Agape (13th October 2014), jackovesk (13th October 2014)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,824 times in 1,353 posts

Thanks for reminding people of the good works of Karla Turner, Jackovesk.

I was on a parallel path back in the early 90s but did not know about her work then. She was probably the first person who exposed the deep underground military/alien base connection. I would speculate that that was what got her killed. Yes, I do believe they used cancer to kill her. She was an independent researcher (unlike the CIA mouthpiece Budd Hopkins, et al). She was exposing a bigger picture along with Barbara Bartholic, who, I believe, also experienced an assassination attempt. They were true pioneers in the subject of ET abductions at a time when it was dangerous to do so.

Like Dr. Turner I also exposed the military/alien underground base connection with my own experiences in my self-published books in the mid-90s. Fortunately, they never attacked me because I did not get the kind of publicity that Karla and Barbara did. I also brought the subject of past lives into the equation so I was very debunkable. I think that is why they left me alone even though they threatened me in one of my underground base abductions. I personally knew Phil Schneider who also was assassinated for talking about the military/alien underground base connection.

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 16th October 2014 at 15:06.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Hervé (16th October 2014), jackovesk (17th October 2014), kanishk (17th October 2014), Sebastion (16th October 2014)

21. Link to Post #13
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Post removed by me...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 17th October 2014 at 08:34.

+ Reply to Thread