+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Found This Odd/ Optimox/ Iodoral

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 times in 258 posts

Default Found This Odd/ Optimox/ Iodoral

I've been buying a nutrional supplement called 'Iodoral' for years now. It's an iodine product. I'm sure many of you are familar with it. Approximately 2 months ago, this product suddenly became unavailable. There wasn't a single supplier who had any. I've never seen anything like this happen before, not just with Iodoral but with any supplement.

It needs to be said: Iodoral is by far the most popular iodine supplement on the market, as far as I can tell. All the distributors told me that it's unavalibilty had to do with "machine issues" at the manufacturer. Machine issues?

I had to wonder: how can any company involved in nutritional supplements stay solvent without making any sales over an 8 week period? And if it was truly "machinery issues", you'd think they'd have that issue solved in a relatively short period of time. After all, they're not building a space shuttle. Assembly line machines are quite simple.

So what gives?

I called the manufacturer, Optimox. The woman on the line was very terse and borderline rude. And all I'd asked was when I could expect to see Iodoral available again! Next I asked what happened, why had the product been unavailable. Here she asked me if I was a physician or consumer. I said "consumer" (I wish I'd said physician). She repeated the line about machine issues, and when I acted incredulous, she became very impatient and said she couldn't get into it per company policy, that it was quite involved and she didn't "have the time" to explain it. Then she hung up on me.

Very odd, I thought.

We all know iodine's importance with regard to radiation, but what we don't talk about often is it's importance for the immune system. With all this talk of Ebola, my conspiracy gears have been turning. Also, it finally occurred to me that perhaps Optimox is still indeed making sales, just not to the general public. Perhaps large quantities are going to government and/or other shadowy entities (FEMA?) in anticipation of some disaster the public is unaware of.

Maybe I'm reaching a little, but the whole thing really smells fishy to me. It just doesn't add up. The excuse offered by Optimox is dubious at best, the woman's attitude suspicious. And we all know (and respectable docs agree...like Dr Brownstein) that the government has dealt with iodine in a strange manner, replacing it in bread in the 50's with bromide, a known toxin.

Any thoughts, Avalonians?
    Last edited by bruno dante; 12th October 2014 at 17:30.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to bruno dante For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th October 2014), Christine (13th October 2014), conk (14th October 2014), cursichella1 (12th October 2014), Dennis Leahy (13th October 2014), Ecnal61 (12th October 2014), fourty-two (12th October 2014), Frederick Jackson (12th October 2014), Hazel (12th October 2014), Hervé (13th October 2014), Kristin (13th October 2014), Lefty Dave (13th October 2014), Magnus (12th October 2014), meeradas (13th October 2014), PurpleLama (12th October 2014), Pweeky (12th October 2014), raregem (12th October 2014), Rollo (12th October 2014), RunningDeer (12th October 2014), selinam (13th October 2014), Sidney (12th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Found This Odd/ Optimox/ Iodoral

Keep us posted please bruno

$43.99 here:
    http://www.pureformulas.com/brand/op...oration.html#.

Is that sort of price you are used to? or has it gone up?

Edit: Out of stock!?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

bruno dante (13th October 2014), Dennis Leahy (13th October 2014), RunningDeer (12th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Yeah, sounds fishy all right. Thanks for reminding me to get some more kelp pills. (Even though the sea is less than a 100 yards from me, I like to take iodine (and sometimes L-tyrosine too) as I did a lot of damage to thyroid as well as adrenals and just about everything else in my body from years of hyper stress.

Reminds of six years ago trying to find a deep fry thermometer. I could not find one (online) in the entire US for a matter of weeks, every distributor was out of them.

I cannot believe the price for the potassium iodide! Almost $300. Why is it so expensive? Hey, in Mexico everyone gets iodine free in their salt along with a nice free dose of a fluoride. Ha, ha, sick joke. So I buy real sea salt.

Sidney For adrenals all I have found is licorice root. I brew up a cup of licorice root tea every once in a while. My adrenals are only sub clinically burned out. I tried an alternative therapy once that involved placing two vials of cortisol over the adrenals for 20 min. Yes, externally, no "physical" contact. Sounds hokey right? What a surprise when that night I could not even lift myself up on an elbow. It was like I weighed 800 pounds. The treatment had put my adrenals to sleep! Evidently it is true, there are field connections completely unknown to physics. The only other time I experienced such an adrenal shutdown was in deep meditation. When I came out of it I could not move for a number of minutes I felt so heavy. And lo! my dog was all over me smelling me for several minutes. Wow!
    Last edited by Frederick Jackson; 12th October 2014 at 20:45.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Frederick Jackson For This Post:

bruno dante (13th October 2014), Dennis Leahy (13th October 2014), fourty-two (12th October 2014), kanishk (3rd March 2017), Kristin (13th October 2014), RunningDeer (12th October 2014), Sidney (12th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

EBAY

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...doral&_sacat=0

There was a brand of adrenal supplement, called isocort. It was the ONE thing that helped me function due to adrenal burn out. One day, it became unavailable. Exact same circumstances. There were two bottles available on ebay for like 200 bucks, then nothing. That was a year ago, but I think its back on the market with a formula change.

Why was it ditched??? IMHO because it worked.

And I am with you, on the red flag going up with the ebola thing. But lugols is awlays an option, (for now anyway).
    Last edited by Sidney; 12th October 2014 at 18:44.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Alecs (13th October 2014), bruno dante (13th October 2014), Dennis Leahy (13th October 2014), raregem (12th October 2014), RunningDeer (12th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey Bruno - so glad you brought this up. I too noticed the non-availability of Iodoral last month. You can find various on line retailers carrying Iodine formulas in capsules. Also the herbalist Tony Pantallero https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjuSR1fW9Po has several shows on utube on iodine. This is not the first time iodine supplements vanished from store shelves. What is odd this time is that it seems to be Iodoral centered.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fourty-two For This Post:

bruno dante (13th October 2014), Dennis Leahy (13th October 2014), RunningDeer (12th October 2014), Sidney (12th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Back about November-January there was a push for iodine because of the Fukushima radiation moving across the pacific to the west coast of the United States.

Alex Jones pushed his product. My guess is that everyone bought up what they could get their hands on. I’ve lost the link, but added the write up below.

Survival Shield - Nascent Iodine: Two Bottles
    What is Survival Shield™?
    $61 for 2 (sale)

Survival Shield™ is the Infowars Life brand of standardized nano-colloidal nascent iodine. It is manufactured with a unique transformative bio-elemental matrix using a proprietary process.

Intended for human and animal use as a daily, dietary supplement, the nascent iodine in Survival Shield™ may be an important part of an optimum health routine. Iodine is the mineral basis of the HPT (Hypothalamus–Pituitary–Thyroid) Axis, and many believe that the HPT Axis is the underlying basis of the HPA (Hypothalamus–Pituitary–Adrenal) Axis. Proper thyroid and endocrine function are absolutely necessary for the body to perform at the peak of health.

The Top 4 Reasons You Need Nascent Iodine
    1.      Iodine is an essential mineral that supports thyroid health and well-being.
    2.      Nascent iodine may support healthy iodine levels.
    3.      Nascent iodine may support healthy hormone levels.
    4.      Nascent iodine may be involved in maintaining healthy metabolism.

The Invention of Survival Shield™ & What Sets It Apart

Survival Shield™ is manufactured in a state-licensed facility that meets federal regulatory standards, is cGMP/HACCP-compliant, and lab grade. Raw elemental iodine is a controlled substance both at a State and Federal level. The licensing, approvals and regulatory documentary procedures are exacting and costly.

The production process of Survival Shield™ has a stabilizing effect on the elemental iodine, making it in to a simpler form of nascent iodine.

Bound forms of iodine must first be separated, clarified and purified from other binding components or impurities into a USP-grade (US Pharmaceutical), mono-elemental iodine as certified USP resublimated iodine crystals. In this purified crystal form, iodine is a highly reactive and toxic substance. However, when the purified USP iodine crystals are subjected to a proprietary process it becomes nano-colloidalized and transforms into a form of elemental nascent iodine, also referred to as monoatomic iodine, without the addition of iodides!

Shocking Statistics About Iodine

·         According to the World Health Organization's Department of Nutrition for Health and Development, iodine deficiency is a public health problem in 54 countries.
    ·         The CDC states that iodine deficiency is one of the four major deficiency diseases in the world (but, fortunately, the easiest to correct).
    ·         The 2013 USGS iodine commodity summary warns that there are no comparable substitutes for iodine.
    ·         Information published by UNICEF notes that iodine deficiency is the most avoidable cause of stunted physical and intellectual development.

What are the Health Benefits of Nascent Iodine?
    ·         Proper iodine levels may provide major support against environmental and dietary toxins
    ·         May help detoxify halogens like fluorine (fluoride) and bromine
    ·         May support thyroid health
    ·         May improve breast milk production and quality

Why is Survival Shield™ The Best Nascent Iodine Available?
    ·         It is a true glycerite of natural USP grade iodine
    ·         The nascent iodine in Survival Shield™ is not subjected to direct heat, harsh chemicals, or alcohol.
    ·         The transformative process produces a stable product that no other brand can match!
    ·         Completely non-GMO certified
    ·         Contains raw, certified-USP grade iodine derived from all-natural deep-sea vegetable sources, including kelp.
    ·         Vegan-friendly and completely non-toxic
    ·         It provides high elemental iodine uptake
    ·         Contains NO inefficient iodides!
    ·         6 drops = 1,796% of RDA
    ·         1 bottle of Survival Shield™ will last the average person 3 months
    ·         Does not sting or burn

FAQ:

Is Survival Shield™ Kosher Certified?
    Yes, Survival Shield™ is vegan friendly, Kosher Certified, and Halal Compliant.

How many milligrams of nascent iodine are in one serving of Survival Shield™?
    There are 2,694 micrograms or 2.694 milligrams of nascent iodine in Survival Shield™.

What is the shelf life of Survival Shield™?
    While nascent iodine may store for quite some time, we recommend replenishing your Survival Shield™ nascent iodine stores every 2-3 years.

<3

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

bruno dante (13th October 2014), Dennis Leahy (13th October 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Frederick Jackson (here)
    Yeah, sounds fishy all right. Thanks for reminding me to get some more kelp pills. (Even though the sea is less than a 100 yards from me, I like to take iodine (and sometimes L-tyrosine too) as I did a lot of damage to thyroid as well as adrenals and just about everything else in my body from years of hyper stress.

Reminds of six years ago trying to find a deep fry thermometer. I could not find one (online) in the entire US for a matter of weeks, every distributor was out of them.

I cannot believe the price for the potassium iodide! Almost $300. Why is it so expensive? Hey, in Mexico everyone gets iodine free in their salt along with a nice free dose of a fluoride. Ha, ha, sick joke. So I buy real sea salt.

Sidney For adrenals all I have found is licorice root. I brew up a cup of licorice root tea every once in a while. My adrenals are only sub clinically burned out. I tried an alternative therapy once that involved placing two vials of cortisol over the adrenals for 20 min. Yes, externally, no "physical" contact. Sounds hokey right? What a surprise when that night I could not even lift myself up on an elbow. It was like I weighed 800 pounds. The treatment had put my adrenals to sleep! Evidently it is true, there are field connections completely unknown to physics. The only other time I experienced such an adrenal shutdown was in deep meditation. When I came out of it I could not move for a number of minutes I felt so heavy. And lo! my dog was all over me smelling me for several minutes. Wow!
    How Bizarre about that no contact cortisol experience. How long did it take to recover from that?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

bruno dante (13th October 2014), Dennis Leahy (13th October 2014), kanishk (3rd March 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Keep us posted please bruno

$43.99 here:
    http://www.pureformulas.com/brand/op...oration.html#.

Is that sort of price you are used to? or has it gone up?

Edit: Out of stock!?

I usually get the 90 count for around 25 bucks. Pure Formulas. Shipping included.

You will run across some distributors that appear to have it in stock, but a quick phone call will reveal otherwise.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bruno dante For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (13th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (13th October 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    EBAY

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...doral&_sacat=0

There was a brand of adrenal supplement, called isocort. It was the ONE thing that helped me function due to adrenal burn out. One day, it became unavailable. Exact same circumstances. There were two bottles available on ebay for like 200 bucks, then nothing. That was a year ago, but I think its back on the market with a formula change.

Why was it ditched??? IMHO because it worked.

And I am with you, on the red flag going up with the ebola thing. But lugols is awlays an option, (for now anyway).

That's the other thing I'm worried about Sidney - that the product has been compromised because, as you said, it works!

I made some calls today and the people at Pure Formulas said they expect a shipment at the end of this month. I'm curious to see if the stuff is still effective

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hi RunningDeer, yup, I recall a brief shortage there, but I've been buying the stuff without any sort of problem since the Fukushima incident. Makes me wonder....

Thanks for all the great info!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bruno dante For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (13th October 2014), Kristin (13th October 2014), RunningDeer (13th October 2014), Sidney (13th October 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Agreed. That is a major brand, and for the machines to come to a complete halt? Something stinks about that story.
    I have never tried that brand. I have always used lugols, and I do tire of messing with the drops. But is is effective.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

bruno dante (13th October 2014), Dennis Leahy (13th October 2014), RunningDeer (14th October 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by fourty-two (here)
    Hey Bruno - so glad you brought this up. I too noticed the non-availability of Iodoral last month. You can find various on line retailers carrying Iodine formulas in capsules. Also the herbalist Tony Pantallero https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjuSR1fW9Po has several shows on utube on iodine. This is not the first time iodine supplements vanished from store shelves. What is odd this time is that it seems to be Iodoral centered.

Thanks for the link 42! Will check out out!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bruno dante For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (13th October 2014), fourty-two (15th October 2014), RunningDeer (14th October 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

So this is what happened with isocort. Explains why it worked so well.

Aug 28, 2014
    HC in Isocort
    by: Ole A.

Elaine and others, from all information and indications, Isocort contained standard pharmaceutical hydrocortisone at 2.4mg per pellet which was mixed with echinecea. The product was discontinued by bezwecken because they got shut down by the FDA, they sold it over the counter with an intentional mislabelling, as "plant fermentended cortisol". The echinecea was added to allow bezwecken to register the product and sell it.
    You can substitute with pharmaceutical Hydrocortisone available through your doctor or an online pharmacy.
    - See more at: http://www.adrenalfatiguerecovery.co....0aBUkozv.dpuf

source
    http://www.adrenalfatiguerecovery.co...t-reviews.html

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

bruno dante (14th October 2014), Dennis Leahy (13th October 2014), RunningDeer (14th October 2014)

25. Link to Post #13

I buy the atomic version of iodine which I take in small doses and also keep Lugol's solution in stock. Also keep food grade iodine on hand in tablet/liquid form I buy from the health food store.

I've never heard of Iodoral iodine or (Optimox) until your thread so I looked it up and found this short blurb on the different forms of iodine.

Nascent Iodine is a scientific term for iodine where the iodine molecule has the diatomic bond broken and has a high amount of electromagnetic energy associated with it.
    During the 2 to 3 hour of activation time (within the human body, once diluted in water and consumed) the nascent iodine atom has the ability to be of assistance to the body. This form of iodine is produced by subjection of a 1% tincture of iodine to a high electro magnetic field for a given time in order to produce the nascent iodine state.
    This atomic state and electromagnetic charge is held by the atom until diluted in water and consumed.
    Once diluted and inside the body this atom is readily absorbed and utilized by the body. This charged atom of iodine starts a process where it gradually loses its energy over 2 to 3 hours.
    During this time the body recognizes this atom as the same nascent iodine it produces in the thyroid in order to make the T3 and T4 hormones.
    "The atomic iodine is perhaps the least toxic
    and least irritating of all the iodine formulas available."

The quality that separates nascent iodine from all other iodine products is that the diatomic bond is broken with each atom keeping one of the two electrons that had made up the covalent bond.
    This is known as homolytic cleavage and causes the iodine atom to be subject to magnetic charging. The iodine being in the atomic state was the reason it was called Atomidine, for Atomic Iodine (1926 to 1935).
    This atomic state and large electromagnetic charge is held by the atom until diluted in water where it then rapidly looses its charge.
    "Nascent Iodine is a complete atom,
    no extra electrons, none missing."
    It was the famous psychic Edgar Cayce, who suggested iodine for all sorts of thyroid problems, who advised that it would be necessary to electrically charge the iodine to change it into its "atomic" form.
    This charging converts the iodine into a form that the body can most fully recognize and assimilate (Iodine trichlorite claims to be atomic iodine, but it's not.) A true atomic iodine is the best kind to bring the thyroid to its optimal function because it supports and saturates the thyroid without any toxic buildup.

Iodine is a well known topical germicidal agent effective against a wide spectrum of organisms including bacteria, fungi and protozoa. Iodine is normally available as solutions, alcoholic tinctures and iodophors. Iodophors were developed because iodine tinctures caused skin irritation, severe hypersensitivity reactions and systemic absorption of iodine.
    Iodophors are compounds of iodine linked to carriers for iodine and only a small amount of iodine is released minimizing toxicity, which is not really a problem at all when iodine is administered in its pure atomic form.
    "Iodine has bactericidal activity, e.g. a 1% tincture
    will kill 90% of bacteria in 90 seconds,
    a 5% tincture in 60 seconds and a 7% tincture in 15 seconds."
    Gershenfeld, 1968
    Iodide uptake by the thyroid is an active process. [i]
    So much of the information on iodine insists that iodine should be taken in its two major forms, iodide and iodine. An iodide ion is an iodine atom with a -1 charge. Compounds with iodine in formal oxidation state -1 are called iodides.
    Dr. David Brownstein wrote that,
    "It is very difficult to get iodine into a solution that uses water as a solvent. Therefore as Dr. Lugol discovered, using the reduced form of iodine (iodide) increases the solubility of iodine."
    Atomic or Nascent Iodine is not dissolved in water but in alcohol.
    "I have used various iodide preparations for years with mixed success."
    Dr. David Brownstein

Iodoral

Iodized salt and the iodine supplements usually found in health food stores contain the iodide form of iodine, but Dr. Brownstein, one of the world's iodine experts has had little success treating patients with only iodide.
    The supplement Iodoral contains both the iodide (reduced) and iodine (oxidized) forms of iodine. The US RDA for iodine is 150 meg. Iodoral contains 100 times (12.5 mgs) the RDAs requirement of iodine/iodide. One drop of Nascent iodine = RDA of 0.2 mg. If using for additional energy and general improved health take up to 5 drops daily. That would mean only one milligram.

We do in fact find that when taking a nascent form of iodine, therapeutic doses are much lower. If recommended by your healthcare professional for assistance with a chronic health concern take 5 drops three or four times a day or as instructed by your healthcare professional. Frequent small doses are more effective than larger amounts at less frequent intervals. Always take on an empty stomach.
    Most will find that it is important to build up gradually in order to experience the least amount of detoxification reaction (see Iodine and Chelation). It is best when using strong chelators, which iodine is, to moderate the amount of detoxification symptoms or what is called the Herxemeirs reaction, which is the experience of poisons being dumped into the blood stream from the cells or from large scale yeast die offs.
    This is most readily controlled with iodine in the atomic form simply because it is so easy to control and regulate the dose.

Iodine is an easily oxidisable substance. Food that is present in the digestive tract will oxidize iodine to iodide which is not corrosive to the gastrointestinal tract. Oral iodine appears to be inactivated by combination with gastrointestinal contents.
    Absorption is poor due to rapid conversion of iodine to iodide [ii] and this might explain why one needs to take very high doses of Iodoral or Lugol's compared to nascent iodine, which seems to bypass the digestive track altogether meaning its absorption starts right in the mouth and continues through direct penetration of the stomach tissues.
    The nascent appears to go into direct use by the body directly as soon as it is exposed to soft tissues. This is no stretch of the imagination since we know that iodide is completely and rapidly absorbed throughout all areas of the GI tract.
    Dr. Brownstein says that the downside of Lugol's solution is the taste and the dosing of it. Lugol's has a distinct metallic taste that many people find offensive. The atomic iodine on the other hand is like sipping on a heavenly gift, you can sense in a millisecond its positive nature.

Iodide has to be converted back to the nascent form in order to produce T3 and T4. Would the body not recognize nascent iodine as what is needed in the thyroid and take it there to avoid the steps of active transport to produce nascent iodine when it already has it available? This could explain why some people report that they feel the atomic form of iodine in their thyroid within 10 minutes.
    Is there really time for the iodine to get into the intestines and be converted into an iodide to be shipped to the thyroid?

Sunkar A. Bisey a Hindu scientist was suffering from malaria in the early nineteen-hundreds and quinine didn't do him any good. His life was despaired of, and a Hindu doctor, hoping to save the life of India's greatest inventor, sent on a few doses of a Burmese preparation, made from seaweed, that had proved useful in treating chronic malaria there. Bisey tried it.
    The effect was electrical. He began to improve at once and in a month was a well man. He set out to research the contents of the seaweed and ended up producing the compound now known as Beslin or atomic iodine.
    Atomic iodine is iodine molecules broken down to individual atoms, which is the exact form that the body needs to make thyroid hormones. If iodine is not in the atomic form the molecules of iodine first need to be broken down and that of course takes energy.

Malaria was treated with 20 drops of nascent iodine in a half glass of water given 4 or 5 times during the first day and then going to 10 drops of nascent iodine 4 times a day for 3 more days. A slide study of the blood shows that the malaria is gone from the body.
    It is interesting to note that Salem Banajeh, Associate Professor-Child Health at Sana'a University-Sana'a-Yemen found that case fatality for malaria is 4 times higher in highlands compared with endemic areas. [iii]
    Iodine deficiency would explain this, which would explain why iodine is an effective treatment for malaria.

Dr. A. Regnault, while recognizing the great value of quinine in the treatment of malaria, said in 1901 that it was becoming a matter of general recognition that the quinine-series of drugs is of service only during certain developmental periods of the disease.
    It is held that the toxins are developed with great rapidity just at the time of the division of the parasites. In order to eliminate these toxins, Dr. Regnault suggested the use of iodine and potassium iodide, iodine being a body which has a special affinity for bodies of the alkaloid class, and presumably for the supposed analogies of these toxins.
    The results obtained were reported as being very striking in that not only were the attacks aborted, but the action on the fever itself was striking and immediate with chills, vomiting and malaise disappearing rapidly.
    The remedies were employed in the following strength: Tincture of Iodine and potassium iodide, of each, 1; distilled water, 25. [iv]
    "Iodine has many positive therapeutic actions. It is a potent anti-infective agent. No virus, bacteria or parasite has been shown to be resistant to iodine therapy," writes Dr. Brownstein.
    This is an incredible statement but one that can easily be backed by hardcore medical science. It is the reason hospitals use iodine by the gallon and in reality the only reason hospitals are not like ground zero sites contaminated in an infectious sense is because of iodine's broad spectrum anti-infective power.

Few are the doctors who have realized that iodine can be taken internally in large quantities and that it will have the same effect internally as it does on external surfaces.
    When we look at the fact that the entire focus of vaccines is anti-viral, that bacterial infections are becoming more threatening and more antibiotic resistant, that cancer is always accompanied by and or is a fungal yeast infection, we might begin to realize how iodine can again become a doctor's best friend.
    Oncologist Dr. Tullio Simoncini in Rome already uses it for skin and breast cancer but even he has overlooked its potential for internal application for the same action against cancer yeasts and fungi. The secret to successful application in high enough quantities is provided by Nascent Iodine.

Nascent Iodine is more potent in its action because of its formulation, and because the toxicity has been removed.

When the thyroid becomes fully saturated from continued ingestion of detoxified iodine, whatever it doesn't need is eagerly grabbed by other tissues of the body independent of the form meaning iodide is not necessary. After the atomic iodine has made its rounds, whatever then remains and is unable to be used is excreted in the urine.
    The urine will turn bright yellow from the excess, similar to what happens with water-soluble B-vitamins that the body doesn't need.
    And, any excess can help the kidneys if there's an infection at the site.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...hiermedica.htm

Love

Nora
    Last edited by Guest; 16th October 2014 at 00:06. Reason: Fix link

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

bruno dante (15th October 2014), Christine (13th October 2014), fourty-two (15th October 2014), PurpleLama (13th October 2014), RunningDeer (13th October 2014), Sidney (13th October 2014)

27. Link to Post #14
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

I purchased the Detoxadine ( nascent Iodine, one serving bombs you with 898% rd) from Global Healing Center a couple of times and am satisfied with the product, basically the same as the AJ Survival shield, and they produce for AJ as well btw. Costs around the same too, and is also glycerin based, no nasty taste at all, and if you decide to check it out, look into Zeotrex too, its a nice complimentary product to go with the iodine.

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Amazon claims to have it: Optimox Iodoral. $70 for 180 tablets
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bruno dante (14th October 2014), RunningDeer (14th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread