+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MUSIC from INNER EARTH coming from secret cave in Tibet

1. Link to Post #1
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Thumbs up MUSIC from INNER EARTH coming from secret cave in Tibet

If this has been posted before, my apologies.
    Uploaded on Jan 14, 2012

MUSIC from INNER EARTH coming from secret cave in Tibet, recorded by Russian team. This mysterious Celestial Music has started to sound very recently. This is a very secret cave where Monks go meditate since centuries, but there was never any music coming from it before. This Music is part of the intense Dimensional transmutation work going on between the Soul of the Planet, the Armada of the Galactic Fed of Light & the INNER EARTH kingdom of Agartha. New high power SOUND frequency technology is generating this Music & healing Earth while the transmutation of the negative energies are modulating themselves into Light.

Sound vibration technology is at the heart of the transmutation process that is going on with Earth with the sound consciousness energy participation from the Agartians & Gal Fed. I believe it is important that we awake to the innate Power of Sound & Music in the spiritual Ascension Process.

To my best understanding this is the ''consciousness sound celestial energy'' that is being beamed in great magnitude by giant starships of the Gal Fed of Light into the openings of Inner Earth to raise & heal the vibration of Earth to prepare her for the spiritual Ascension process of 2012. It coincide with this operation that have been announce by the Gal Fed. Sound Consciousness Energy is among the greatest secret powers of the Universe, it is at the core of the Ascension process dynamic of energetical transmutation. The whole Universe true physic is absolutely identical to the laws of Music. We are hearing the Earth resonating by symphatic resonance to this influx just like a bell or a gong will resonate if another instrument is played in it's surrounding even if nothing has physically touched the bell or gong. It is called symphatic resonance phenomenon.

(There are many place in the world where very mysterious & super Powerful sound phenomenon have occurred. In their cases, it is a known sound phenomenon, it's the sound of highly compressed air in giant ventilation shafts of deep underground bases of the Illuminati secret mafia. The galactic federation Armada of UFO that are around our Planet have started to destroy by implosion all their network of secret Bases. They used new secret high frequency sound technology to produce these super implosions. The destruction of these giant secret bases propels huge compressed air waves in the giant vent shaft with this sound characteristic.)
    This is really great news!

See the other videos in my You Tube Channel Playlist:
    - Music from INNER EARTH -
    to hear some of these incredibly powerful sound phenomenons from all around the world.
    Last edited by linksplatinum; 14th October 2014 at 04:59.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th October 2014), Baby Steps (14th October 2014), Becky (14th October 2014), conk (14th October 2014), Fairy Friend (14th October 2014), Hazel (14th October 2014), heyokah (14th October 2014), Jean-Marie (14th October 2014), justntime2learn (14th October 2014), ktlight (15th October 2014), Lefty Dave (14th October 2014), Michael Moewes (14th October 2014), Ria (14th October 2014), sigma6 (14th October 2014), Snookie (14th October 2014), Sophocles (14th October 2014), Stephanie (14th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2014), TelosianEmbrace (15th October 2014), toppy (14th October 2014), Violet (14th October 2014), WhiteFeather (14th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: MUSIC from INNER EARTH coming from secret cave in Tibet

The galactic fed of light as we all know is of the demiurge of false light, but the story is pretty cool otherwise. Not saying that I wholly think that these facts are straight

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

justntime2learn (14th October 2014), ktlight (15th October 2014), sigma6 (14th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2014), WhiteFeather (14th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

AGARTHA - INNER EARTH ENTRANCE from his Y.T Page on the tibet music video you originally posted. The Polar Entrance, pretty cool if its real.
    This is the First Movie ever to be seen of the Polar entrance & the powerful Aurora Borealis like energy field that is occurring at the entrance. This is literally looking into the 5th Dimension from the Russian MIR space station. A truly Celestial vision more beautiful than we could have ever imagined, simply breathtaking.( Both POLES are -No Flight Zones- so this extraordinary document has been made accessible by a courageous russian Whistle Blower.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Abhaya (14th October 2014), Ecnal61 (14th October 2014), ktlight (15th October 2014), linksplatinum (14th October 2014), Ria (14th October 2014), sigma6 (14th October 2014), Stephanie (14th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    AGARTHA - INNER EARTH ENTRANCE from his Y.T Page on the tibet music video you originally posted. The Polar Entrance, pretty cool if its real.
    This is the First Movie ever to be seen of the Polar entrance & the powerful Aurora Borealis like energy field that is occurring at the entrance. This is literally looking into the 5th Dimension from the Russian MIR space station. A truly Celestial vision more beautiful than we could have ever imagined, simply breathtaking.( Both POLES are -No Flight Zones- so this extraordinary document has been made accessible by a courageous russian Whistle Blower.

No fly zone? isn't that interesting? Why would two areas of the planet that supposedly have no human populations, and aren't considered "National Territories" be "assigned" a "NO FLY ZONE" designation??? hmm... And who'd have the "right" seeing as it is not their territory to make such demands in the first place? Makes one wonder about Operation Highjump and Hitler and the 3rd (or 4th?) Reiche, Inner Earth entry, Large metallic objects being picked up on sensory equipment, this video reminds me of Richard Hoagland's torsion physics stuff... just makes all these stories more plausible.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

ktlight (15th October 2014), linksplatinum (14th October 2014), WhiteFeather (14th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

[QUOTE=WhiteFeather;888539]AGARTHA - INNER EARTH ENTRANCE from his Y.T Page on the tibet music video you originally posted. The Polar Entrance, pretty cool if its real.

Wasn't that video flagged as a CGI hoax, or was that what we were led to believe IDK?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

conk (14th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

[QUOTE=linksplatinum;888553]
    Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)

Wasn't that video flagged as a CGI hoax, or was that what we were led to believe IDK?
    Not sure. I got it from the same YouTuber as you though. Who knows.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

linksplatinum (14th October 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

I found it https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post877376
    At post #57

I had placed that vid on one of my threads about Hallow Earth and someone mentioned that about the CGI before. I'll take a look to find that and place it here.
    Last edited by linksplatinum; 14th October 2014 at 18:28.

14. Link to Post #8
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

I can tell you as I tuned myself into this sound, that it's not violent nor harmfull but very smooth and true, there's no false intention, only positive energy. I'm not sure if I can make myself clear. this sound is not human made but I can transform it for my healing.
    Thanks so much for sharing.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

ktlight (15th October 2014), linksplatinum (14th October 2014), TelosianEmbrace (15th October 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

I heard it's even good for our animal friends to listen to.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

ktlight (15th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread