+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Rationale Behind Meditation Pyramids

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Question The Rationale Behind Meditation Pyramids

Hello Siblings,

I'm new to this whole concept of meditation pyramids.
    I would be very grateful if some helpful person,
    acquainted with the topic, could answer some/all
    of the following questions:

1. What is the rationale for building meditation pyramids without sides ?
    Presumably, any reflected energy would require sides to reflected from.
    Or .. does the rationale not involve the reflection of spiritual, chi or other energies ?

2. If there is no reflection of energy involved... how does the pyramid work ?

3. Does it matter if the pyramid is a 3 sided rather than a 4 sided pyramid ?

4. Has anyone tried creating a pyramid "orgone accumulator" ?
    And then meditating inside that ?

5. Has anyone tried meditating inside a 'Billy Meier Meditation Pyramid' ?
    For example, see here: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...GU_Pyramid.jpg

Thanks to anyone that takes the time to answer any of the questions above.
    I will be very grateful :-)

Have a nice day .. and be happy

lucidity :-)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Chilliburger (15th October 2014), Frederick Jackson (15th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Default Re: The Rationale Behind Meditation Pyramids

... energy follows lines. Grid lines and such things ...energy follows the outlines of pyramids and geometic structures. The sides do not need to be solid for it to be an energetic structure.

Within the pyramid is an area that opens to the fifth dimension. This location is described by RA, of The Law of One material. Essentially this portal into a higher dimension is shown here: http://www.kch42.dial.pipex.com/seke...atpyramid.html

RA explains here:

Questioner: Does the shape of the pyramid have an effect upon the initiation?
    Ra: I am Ra. As we began the last session question, you have already recorded in your individual memory complex the first use of the shape having to do with the body complex initiation. The initiation of spirit was a more carefully designed type of initiation as regards the time/space ratios about which the entity to be initiated found itself.

If you will picture with me the side of the so-called pyramid shape and mentally imagine this triangle cut into four equal triangles, you will find the intersection of the triangle, which is at the first level on each of the four sides, forms a diamond in a plane which is horizontal. The middle of this plane is the appropriate place for the intersection of the energies streaming from the infinite dimensions and the mind/body/spirit complexes of various interwoven energy fields. Thus it was designed that the one to be initiated would, by mind, be able to perceive and then channel this, shall we say, gateway to intelligent infinity. This, then, was the second point of designing this specific shape.

May we provide a further description of any kind to your query?
    4.3 Questioner: Yes. As I understand it then, the initiate was to be on the center line of that pyramid, but at an altitude above the base as defined by the intersection of the four triangles made by dividing each side. Is that correct?
    Ra: This is correct.
    4.4 Questioner: Then at this point there is a focusing of energy that is extra-dimensional in respect to our dimensions. Am I right?
    Ra: You may use that vibratory sound complex. However, it is not totally and specifically correct as there are no “extra” dimensions. We would prefer the use of the term “multi” dimensions.
    4.5 Questioner: Is the size of the pyramid a function of the effectiveness of the initiation?
    Ra: I am Ra. Each size pyramid has its own point of streaming in of intelligent infinity. Thus, a tiny pyramid that can be placed below a body or above a body will have specific and various effects depending upon the placement of the body in relationship to the entrance point of intelligent infinity.

For the purposes of initiation, the size needed to be large enough to create the expression of towering size so that the entrance point of multi-dimensional intelligent infinity would completely pervade and fill the channel, the entire body being able to rest in this focused area. Furthermore, it was necessary for healing purposes that both channel and the one to be healed be able to rest within that focused point.
    Last edited by Meggings; 25th December 2015 at 15:25.

4. Link to Post #3
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am making orgonite pyramids for meditating and other uses like clearing energy, they are small but, I would to try bigger ones too. Ill try to post a picture if I can , new to this so bare with me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shaktimichelle For This Post:

lucidity (15th October 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Hi Meggings,

Thanks for your post. :-)

The RA channelling information doesn't seem to speak about whether
    a meditation pyramid needs sides or not.

In contrast, the Billy Meier material specifies that the pyramid must be enclosed:
    See here: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...act_Report_249

Quote Billy - Well then, here's something regarding the pyramids: Someone who sells pyramids telephoned me recently. Of course I did not give him any details because of his line of work. But I also did not provide any details because pyramids are not as harmless as people on Earth generally think. It is a fact that copper is the only material which must be used for the meditation pyramids, because copper is capable of conducting electric energy, and does not generate those forces inside the pyramid that are dangerous, possibly even fatal, to human beings the way non-conductive materials do. Pyramids made from non-conductive material such as stone, man-made materials, glass, crystal and similar ones, all have a propensity within their interior that causes, at the correct location, cell tissue and other things to mummify and utensil cutting blades to change; living beings are killed by powerful forces that collect at the correct point due to the pyramid's shape. These powerful forces influence, change or kill anything located there. This does not happen with a conductive copper pyramid though. Depending on certain conditions, such as measurements, antenna and elevation, etc., some totally different, energizing forces develop within a copper pyramid. These forces then deflect the oscillations that strike the pyramid from the outside and develop into fatal forces. In order for this to happen, though, the copper pyramid must be completely enclosed and secured all the way around. For some time now a pyramid boom has been occurring in many countries and many types and sizes of pyramids are sold commercially. Isn't there a risk that dangerous things could result?
    Ptaah - The things you mention have taken place for many years, so they are not just now beginning to occur. However, all the people who are, or were, harmed by such pyramids are not currently, nor will they ever be, aware that their ailments were caused by pyramids made from non-conductive materials. Pyramids are truly not as harmless as people on Earth assume.
    Did people start making side-less pyramids because it was cheaper ?
    Or is there some 'source' indicating that pyramids without sides
    would work just dandy for meditation ?

Thanks for your help.

Have a nice day .. and be happy

lucidity :-)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Seen this thread yet? https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ative-Purposes
    Some good stuff in there.

I made a copper tubing pyramid like what gets mentioned on page 3 of that thread.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

lucidity (15th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeker1972 (here)
    Seen this thread yet? https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ative-Purposes
    Some good stuff in there.

I made a copper tubing pyramid like what gets mentioned on page 3 of that thread.
    Hi Seeker1972,

Thanks for replying.
    I have a couple of quick questions... i hope you don't mind :-)

1, Do you sell these (side-less) pyramids ?
    2, Have you tried meditating in a fully-sided, copper pyramid ?
    3, How does a (side-less) pyramid work, to enhance meditation ?
    4, What's the explanation or theory behind how (side-less) pyramids work ?
    5, In your own experience, and/or opinion, do (side-less) pyramids really work ?
    6, And if they do... could you put a percentage number .. eg 5%, or 25% etc
    on the size of the enhancement.
    How much of a boost does a (side-less) pyramid
    give you when meditating (in your considered opinion) ?

I appreciate your help with these fascinating issues :-)

Have a nice day ... and be happy

Lucidity :-)
    Last edited by lucidity; 15th October 2014 at 22:53.

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

No, I don't sell them. It was something I wanted to try. I have not tried very much meditation, only started about two years ago and do not get enough time to do it as much as I would like to right now. (four kids) I don't know anything about the mechanics of "how" these things work. All I know is after reading from other people who have used various types of pyramids in various ways, it made me want to try.

In my own experience, I will say that I have had great success when I did use it. I felt it made it easier for me to "center" myself. One of the most interesting experiences I had while meditating happened to me when I was using the pyramid. I felt inclined to try speaking to my body. So mentally I asked my body if anything was troubling it. In about 10 seconds I was overcome with a full-blown hangover! I felt like I just woke up from a night of hard drinking.

It took me about ten minutes to ground out and get somewhat back to normal. I basically took this as a message. I've heard people talk about how our bodies have their own consciousness, and now I know it's true. Mine was not too happy with me for all the excessive drinking I've done over the years. Gave me a lot to think about.

I plan to hang on to the pyramid and hopefully if I ever see some quieter days later on in life, it can help me to make some strides in the meditation department.

Seeker

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

lucidity (16th October 2014)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeker1972 (here)
    No, I don't sell them. It was something I wanted to try. I have not tried very much meditation, only started about two years ago and do not get enough time to do it as much as I would like to right now. (four kids) I don't know anything about the mechanics of "how" these things work. All I know is after reading from other people who have used various types of pyramids in various ways, it made me want to try.

In my own experience, I will say that I have had great success when I did use it. I felt it made it easier for me to "center" myself. One of the most interesting experiences I had while meditating happened to me when I was using the pyramid. I felt inclined to try speaking to my body. So mentally I asked my body if anything was troubling it. In about 10 seconds I was overcome with a full-blown hangover! I felt like I just woke up from a night of hard drinking.

It took me about ten minutes to ground out and get somewhat back to normal. I basically took this as a message. I've heard people talk about how our bodies have their own consciousness, and now I know it's true. Mine was not too happy with me for all the excessive drinking I've done over the years. Gave me a lot to think about.

I plan to hang on to the pyramid and hopefully if I ever see some quieter days later on in life, it can help me to make some strides in the meditation department.

Seeker
    Thanks Seeker ... good reply! :-)

+ Reply to Thread