+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Magnetic Pole Reversal Underway -- Science Daily

1. Link to Post #1
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Magnetic Pole Reversal Underway -- Science Daily

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1014170841.htm

We have had a number of posts here on Project Avalon about the possibility of an imminent magnetic pole shift, including by me. (I even reported a dream I had many years ago that I regard as being prophetic of field collapse. Also I mentioned the visions of Stalking Wolf, particularly his vision of "holes in the sky".)

Now some peer reviewed research talks about this occurring in the light of past reversals, the last being some 800,000 years ago. It seems that past reversals were also preceded by a weakening and breaking up of the main dipole field. There are two north poles now and a big null in the South Atlantic. Prior evidence and physical modelling show that the reversal can take place rather quickly -- within a hundred years.

This is big news for humanity. Because of the greatly increased vulnerability of our technosphere to Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs) from the sun without a protective geomagnetic shield there is a great likelihood we will suffer a catastrophic collapse of modern civilization (and certain death for hundreds of millions or even billions) Besides frying our electronic and electrical infrastructure on which our modern civilization depends, as the article mentions, there will also be an increase in mutations and cancer rates that will occur. (This to me is not a worrisome as it cannot be worse than what is now happening with the destruction of the human genome by TPTB with their poisoning of our environment, including our food and water supplies.)

The last time the magnetic field flipped were not Homo Sapiens. What were we then, Homo Erectus, Homo Habilis, Homo Robustus? Hmm, will have to check. It may not have been a big deal to our forebears (except in maybe promoting a greater diversity of hominids on the planet over the subsequent half million years) but because of the vulnerability of the technosphere to CMEs this will be an event perhaps only matched by the Toba supervolcano eruption some 70.000 years ago, which nearly made nascent humanity extinct. (What is the estimate some scientists have made that it reduced us to 70 breeding females in our population?). This magnetic pole shift may make the Biblical flood (or whatever real geophysical occurrence left the legends of a flood around the world) look rather tame. It will certainly be the stuff of legend.

And we are here now witnessing it!

Yes, just ten years ago if we had mentioned this we would have been laughed at. Not now. It is happening and geophysicists know it. I imagine the cabal knows it too.

Something else now occurs to me. What is the relationship of the change in the core dynamo to what seems to be change in core shape away from sphericall. I just read of this, about a shift in core shape. And I wonder what impact this might have on the the athenosphere and the simmering super volcano in Yellowstone Park. My, a twofer? A super volcano and a field collapse. Talk about the end of times! Who even needs climate warming or death by cabal?
    Last edited by Frederick Jackson; 15th October 2014 at 05:24.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Frederick Jackson For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th October 2014), betoobig (15th October 2014), Cidersomerset (15th October 2014), Elixir (15th October 2014), gardener2 (15th October 2014), greybeard (15th October 2014), Hazel (15th October 2014), jsb_swampfox (15th October 2014), karelia (15th October 2014), kemo (15th October 2014), kirolak (15th October 2014), Limor Wolf (15th October 2014), Mark (15th October 2014), NancyV (15th October 2014), Ria (15th October 2014), toppy (15th October 2014), Wind (15th October 2014), Zionbrion (15th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,728 times in 1,526 posts

Default Re: Magnetic Pole Reversal Underway -- Science Daily

There have been documented cases of some Astronauts going nuts on exiting the magnetosphere. I wonder what the weakening of the field is doing to our brains? Will it let more things in-higher vibrational particles from the sun or Galactic core? Would that be the 'Rapture' where those that cannot open themselves to higher consciousness go mad? Flips happen more frequently that 800,000 years as evidenced by polarity in rocks. Jesus said that not one stone will be left standing on another. Hope that's just one possible time line

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

betoobig (15th October 2014), Elixir (15th October 2014), justntime2learn (15th October 2014), NancyV (15th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Default Re: Magnetic Pole Reversal Underway -- Science Daily

I just started a thread with some videos by Suspicious0bservers talking about this exact thing. Skme big changed happening right now https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ious0berserver...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

earthadvocate (15th October 2014), Elixir (15th October 2014), justntime2learn (15th October 2014), NancyV (15th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread