Thread: Persian Woman Talks about 'THE MATRIX' [women4truth]

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,440 times in 21,113 posts

Exclamation Persian Woman Talks about 'THE MATRIX' [women4truth]

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th October 2014), aheb (16th October 2014), animovado (15th October 2014), applepie (16th October 2014), Becky (15th October 2014), betoobig (15th October 2014), brenie (15th October 2014), Calz (15th October 2014), Camilo (15th October 2014), Cobus (15th October 2014), DarMar (15th October 2014), earthadvocate (15th October 2014), ElfeMya (15th October 2014), Fairy Friend (15th October 2014), fourty-two (15th October 2014), Frank V (15th October 2014), Frederick Jackson (15th October 2014), gardener2 (15th October 2014), Heart-2-Heart (15th October 2014), justntime2learn (15th October 2014), Limor Wolf (15th October 2014), nancyb (15th October 2014), ponda (16th October 2014), Project_Buggy_Beach (16th October 2014), Reinhard (15th October 2014), Richard S. (15th October 2014), sigma6 (15th October 2014), Sith73 (15th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (15th October 2014), ulli (15th October 2014), Wind (15th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

Default Re: Persian Woman Talks about 'THE MATRIX' [women4truth]

If government = govern/control - ment/mind = mindcontrol.........then what about base-ment, embank-ment, settle-ment, testa-ment, parch-ment, pave-ment, ce-ment ?
    Last edited by delfine; 15th October 2014 at 11:40.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Atlas (15th October 2014), Camilo (15th October 2014), Frederick Jackson (15th October 2014), Heart-2-Heart (15th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (15th October 2014), ulli (15th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

She says it well. Sounds like a true Baha'i to me. Baha'u'llah was Persian, and this was what he was writing about 160 years ago.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Becky (15th October 2014), Camilo (15th October 2014), Cobus (15th October 2014), Frederick Jackson (15th October 2014), sigma6 (15th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (15th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

In the video below, she says that she left Iran more than 30 years ago at the age of 17. After 30 years of living the american life, eating and drinking american food, reading and writing american papers, watching american TV, listening to american radio, traveling the american country in american cars on american roads, with an american mindset and in an american environment, my question is: which title is more suitable: "Persian woman" or "American youtuber" ?

Last edited by Atlas; 15th October 2014 at 13:35.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Limor Wolf (16th October 2014), Tangri (16th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by delfine (here)
    If government = govern/control - ment/mind = mindcontrol.........then what about base-ment, embank-ment, settle-ment, testa-ment, parch-ment, pave-ment, ce-ment ?
    I've had this discussion several times before. '-ment' has nothing to do with mind (except in your head perhaps!). In French 'ment' means 'tells lies', so I suppose you can say the gouvernement tells lies, and you get lies with everything.

It's nonsense of course, a kind of Orwellian double-speak revisited by Alice down the rabbithole, in other words an aspect of the Matrix. So we say that this is not what we agree for our language to mean. Government is already so 20th century. I can't see much of it going on these days anywhere on the planet.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Atlas (15th October 2014), Frank V (16th October 2014), ulli (15th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    In the video below, she says that she left Iran more than 30 years ago at the age of 17. After 30 years of living the american life, eating and drinking american food, reading and writing american papers, watching american TV, listening american radio, traveling the american country in american cars on american roads, with an american mindset and in an american environment, my question is: which title is more suitable: "Persian woman" or "American youtuber" ?

I left Germany 47 years ago, yet people still refer to me as a German woman.
    It used to perplex me, as I thought of myself as an Anglo-Saxon.
    But one cannot deny the early formative years, and their powerful influence on a persona.
    So, IMO, both statements are true....except that perhaps she might have been driving a Japanese or German car and traveled the world, and not only America.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Atlas (15th October 2014), Cobus (15th October 2014), Frederick Jackson (15th October 2014), sigma6 (15th October 2014), Wind (16th October 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Lightbulb Re: Persian Woman Talks about 'THE MATRIX' [women4truth]

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 01:42.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Frank V (15th October 2014), seko (15th October 2014), sigma6 (15th October 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    The TV puts out more information then you see and hear its
    the part that you don't see and hear in the spiritual realm what it is putting out.

I had one experience watching MTV years ago "getting the message everything is ok ".

Watching any movies /tv/ etc should be avoided at all cost.
    If you are living with some one still watching TV then that person will create that reality effecting you.
    That's profound Mu, amazing insight... can vouch for that... like they're half dead, zombified, or under hypnosis... much like sugar addicted behaviour, try and show them media manipulation, explain the value of searching for your own viewing info, and they go nuts...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Frank V (15th October 2014), Mu2143 (15th October 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 times in 1,583 posts

The TV puts out more information then you see and hear its ".

If you are living with some one still watching TV then that person will create that reality effecting you.
    Good point. However, anything that provokes self-reflection is useful. I don't think that watching 'The Matrix'or 'Into the wild' can be considered to be a waste of time.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Guish For This Post:

Frank V (15th October 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

That would an example of choosing your own media... you pick from a wide and diverse spectrum of available options, with reasonable competition (sort of) Completely the opposite of the principle I speak. The problem is watching TV is that you sit in front of it and then immobilize yourself while an onslaught of absolute trash is dumped into your brain, via a frequency controlled digital media platform.

The idea that you can choose channels is very, very limited... I still cannot comprehend how people are paying for cable, bell, etc. and still getting 5min commercial slots every 15 minutes????????????????????????

i.e. it's the illusion of choice unless you buy the top, top service which is so exorbitant, I can imagine less the 10% would, thus the "thousand channel universe" is a joke, that can be boiled down to a repetition of the same shows... just the illusion of choice like voting for the President of the US... it's all "pre-programmed" in terms of media, I would be willing to consider 10-15% of my viewing and information sourcing from television and newspapers, etc. If I could afford to choose all that was available, but it is cheaper to find internet solutions and do a little homework.

The idea is choosing from unlimited sources vs controlled manipulated "pre-programmed" adulterated, commercialized content... even pay sources are much cheaper on the internet... no need to be spoon fed, We are supposed to develop our ability to discern, make logical analysis, compare, cull, research, none of those skills is developed sitting comatose in front of a television set... other than the illusion you are learning something from watching cop shows, judge judy, lawyer shows, hospital shows, all bs, all drama, all misleading in fact... a smorgasbord of hot steamy propaganda.... compare that illusion to say, the mental interaction and processing necessary to reading and responding on this thread... ; )
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

20. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,440 times in 21,113 posts

the part that you don't see and hear in the spiritual realm what it is putting out.

I had one experience watching MTV years ago "getting the message everything is ok ".

~my big Samsung LCD TV screen updates software in "standby mode" to the internet and I did NOT gave it permission NOR a password!

Just saw by "accident" a dim message on my tuned off 32inch LCD-TV a moving bar with 100% "software updating complete" ... how is that possible?

Weird!

Normally I pull the 220volt plug every-time when I am finished watching TV, today I forgot!

... and I have NO cable connection with TV on purpose! I boycott TV in general since 2007. I only use usb-stick with downloaded HD1080p movies!

Does Samsung have connections with Big Energy companies? Sending signals through the energy grid?

cheers,
    John Kuhles from The Netherlands
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th October 2014 at 21:08.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Camilo (15th October 2014), MorningSong (15th October 2014), Mu2143 (16th October 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hmm, I often end up watching Panico channel and like a Japanese or Swedish horror move with Spanish subtitles that is without commercial interruption. If there is subliminal stuff being sent me like "everything is OK" that is OK by me as it balances out nicely with the bloody screaming and spooky shrieking. Muy Zen. Hey, watch the telly lying prone like a genuine couch potato (right next to the spreading vines of the sweet potato planted at the foot of the sofa) is a break I need from Project Avalon and so on.

Ugh, guilt, yes should be doing better things, like I need to write that poem to my beloved Alpheus who died four years ago, and even Alpheus II and my beloved patito Beppo we interred in a while cardboard chocolatier's box in the reeds by the mouth of the Rio Cuale along wit a fresh water shell and a rice paper note that I will see him soon in paradise. Not that I will be allowed to stay there. (NB mi patito may have been a girl, in which case her name is Martot).
    Last edited by Frederick Jackson; 15th October 2014 at 20:03.

23. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    ~WTF? ... my big Samsung LCD TV screen updates software in "standby mode" to the internet and I did NOT gave it permission NOR a password!

Just saw by "accident" a dim message on my tuned off 32inch LCD-TV a moving bar with 100% "software updating complete" ... how is that possible? Weird!

Normally I pull the 220volt plug every-time when I am finished watching TV, today I forgot!
    Samsung's new TVs run an operating system based upon a Linux kernel - presumably it's a version of Android specifically for TVs. This software, like all other software, contains bugs and possible security leaks. The operating system is therefore set up to regularly check for updates and bugfixes, and to download those automatically if applicable and available.

I agree that the fact that this happens in the background and without the user's consent would cause an alarm to go off in most user's minds, but I'm sure that if you read the manual - which may have been printed on dead trees or supplied with the TV on a CD-/DVD-ROM - it will explain this mechanism of self-updating.

Of course, one has to actually read the manual, and most people don't even bother with that anymore these days. ;-)

If you don't trust the software, then at least have some faith in the millions of Free & Open Source Software developers out there, because the operating system running on those TVs is indeed Free & Open Source Software, so the source code is visible and open to scrutiny. That is how the bugs get spotted and fixed so rapidly - as opposed to in proprietary platforms like Microsoft Windows or Apple OS X.

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

She's doing something.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Frank V (15th October 2014), ponda (16th October 2014), sigma6 (16th October 2014)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    I've had this discussion several times before. '-ment' has nothing to do with mind (except in your head perhaps!). In French 'ment' means 'tells lies', so I suppose you can say the gouvernement tells lies, and you get lies with everything.

It's nonsense of course, a kind of Orwellian double-speak revisited by Alice down the rabbithole, in other words an aspect of the Matrix. So we say that this is not what we agree for our language to mean. Government is already so 20th century. I can't see much of it going on these days anywhere on the planet.

ment-,

prefix meaning "mind": mental, menticide, mentimeter.
    Mosby's Medical Dictionary, 8th edition. © 2009, Elsevier.

menti-, ment- +

(Latin: mens, mentalis; mind, intellectual faculties; mental; memory)
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by ponda (here)

ment-,

prefix meaning "mind": mental, menticide, mentimeter.
    Mosby's Medical Dictionary, 8th edition. © 2009, Elsevier.

menti-, ment- +

(Latin: mens, mentalis; mind, intellectual faculties; mental; memory)
    Exactly - you are talking about a prefix, and we are talking about a suffix - not the same thing at all.

I’ve mentioned this before, but we have two antecedents for Sheldrake’s work in Mark Twain’s Mental Telegraphy http://www.twainquotes.com/Mental_telegraphy.html and Paul Auster’s The Red Notebook http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/463.The_Red_Notebook

Samwise, your thoughts on language are very welcome. You basically present two insights into language, not one, and as a language specialist myself, I would comment differently on each. While broadly in agreement with the second, I have to disagree with your first point, but I think you will find my disagreement highly empowering. I think one needs to beware of the Jordan Maxwell brand of popular etymology. He means well, but he simply does not understand how languages evolve. The Tower of Babel was perhaps a controlled demolition of communications, but there is nothing contrived about the outcome of a demolition. A demolition is by definition the passage from the orderly state of metal beams, concrete slabs etc. to a cloud of rubble. What happens to the rubble is uncontrolled and depends on outside circumstances. Some may fall over water and get wet; some may rise up in the wind and be scattered over a long distance, while the rest lands in a hopelessly disordered heap on the spot, where if left alone, it might evolve into a semi-natural pyramid.

Take Latin, spoken across the Roman Empire. As the empire crumbled, it evolved differently in various places that were no longer in communication – into French, Spanish and Italian. Far from being contrived, these languages evolved as the people spoke them, while the PTB continued to operate in Latin. You find large numbers of popular terms gradually becoming more acceptable; this is language rising from the grassroots. Let me give you an example. The French word tęte meaning head has replaced the word chef (which is all we have left from the Latin caput). It comes from the Latin testa meaning shell and hence skull; imagine the informal word ‘nut’ gradually becoming the accepted English word for the head. Le chef is the chief or the boss, so we see both how popular language takes over, and how abstract ideas are conveyed by outmoded concrete terminology. Now take the word gouvernail, which has nothing to do with government (gouvernement): it simply means a rudder; so, etymologically speaking, a government would actually be no more than a steering committee, but for the authoritarian behaviour of leaders like the ‘Great Helmsman’ Chairman Mao. In other words, it is not our language subverting our culture, it is our controllers’ behaviour that is subverting our language and trying to wrench it out of our hands. I’m afraid Maxwell and Passio are falling into this trap. Similarly, the suffix –ment (Latin –mentum, which is neuter in gender) has nothing to do with mens mentis, a feminine noun meaning mind. It is actually derived from –men, itself derived from the Greek suffix –ma, which is merely a suffix, carrying no more meaning than the English plural –s. You need to understand that parts of a sign system have always served a purely grammatical purpose. For example, Egyptian hieroglyphs use a box called a cartouche to tell you that it contains someone’s name. So in actual fact, to claim that government is not simply steerage but mind control is in itself a subliminal form of mind control – reverse engineering language to match the current reality. True government is steering a course and we are getting back to that.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Atlas (16th October 2014)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Persian Woman Talks about 'THE MATRIX' [women4truth]

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 01:40.

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 01:40.

31. Link to Post #19
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Great post. It's good to hear voices from the Middle East besides the ones you hear on TV. Very refreshing. Thanks OP.

+ Reply to Thread