+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suspicious0berservers

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Wink Suspicious0berservers

This first video is todays daily video put out by Suspicious0observers, I felt this one was particularly interesting and important. I also wanted to share in case you have not heard of these guys. Below are a few educational videos about the magnetic field. And at the bottom is a longer half hour video of Ben talking about climate change.

======================================================

MAGNETIC FIELD VIDEOS

======================================================

CLIMATE CHANGE

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Axman (15th October 2014), betoobig (15th October 2014), earthadvocate (15th October 2014), Fairy Friend (15th October 2014), Jean-Marie (15th October 2014), jsb_swampfox (15th October 2014), justntime2learn (15th October 2014), karelia (15th October 2014), Matisse (15th October 2014), Mercedes (15th October 2014), NancyV (15th October 2014), RunningDeer (15th October 2014), Star Tsar (15th October 2014), Wind (15th October 2014), yelik (15th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Re: Suspicious0berservers

Suspicious0berserver has been heavily criticized for being the "son of rich hollywood/media companies"...

Quote Posted by dutchsinse
    Turns out suspicous0bservers whole family is involved in HOLLYWOOD.. seriously.. making movies.. acting in movies.. million dollar budgets. the whole bit.

The people who own KAHB LLC also own Levine Davidson Film company .. which made the movie “Boy Toy” (2011) — starring suspicious0bservers sister.. Kaylen Davidson ..

Literally , its a WHOLE hollywood family.. his dad makes movies.. his sister stars in them.

No joke.

heres his company info

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Ohio/...134644753.aspx

http://opencorporates.com/officers/478602

Here is suspicious0bservers trademark .. owned by KAHB LLC (hollywood company co-owned by s0 and his dad Charles E. Davidson)

http://www.markhound.com/trademark/search/e7QumfGso

here’s his mylife, which shows his relations to his hollywood actress sister, and his hollywood movie producer dad — notice his sister stars in her dads movies .

http://www.mylife.com/l-benjamin-dav...33301066390902

Here’s the sisters actress IMDB .. notice she starred in Boy Toy.. which was produced by Levine Davidson.. which is owned by Charles E. Davidson out of clearwater florida — the same people who own the suspicious0bservers trademark !!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1051213/

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3830640/?ref_=tt_cl_t8

So she starred in her dads movie. Her Dad owns a hollywood film company. And owns “suspicous0bservers” trademark… receives all the money from suspicious0bservers PAYPAL DONATIONS !!!

WOW ! are you serious!?

Charles E. Davidson owning multiple companies out of clearwater florida .. hollywood movie company also as KAHB receiving donations —

Turns out this is just one of a few media companies!!!! OMG!
    http://www.multichanneluniversity.co...-evil-success/
    Last edited by Atlas; 15th October 2014 at 14:21.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

mab777 (15th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

That's a baseless rumor which still seems to surface every now and then, buares. Dutchsinse should have made more diligent research before making claims like that, but that's already an old story.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Atlas (15th October 2014), avid (15th October 2014), betoobig (15th October 2014), Jean-Marie (15th October 2014), mgray (16th October 2014), Zionbrion (15th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    Suspicious0berserver has been heavily criticized for being the "son of rich hollywood/media companies"...

Quote Posted by dutchsinse
    Turns out suspicous0bservers whole family is involved in HOLLYWOOD.. seriously.. making movies.. acting in movies.. million dollar budgets. the whole bit.

The people who own KAHB LLC also own Levine Davidson Film company .. which made the movie “Boy Toy” (2011) — starring suspicious0bservers sister.. Kaylen Davidson ..

Literally , its a WHOLE hollywood family.. his dad makes movies.. his sister stars in them.

No joke.

heres his company info

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Ohio/...134644753.aspx

http://opencorporates.com/officers/478602

Here is suspicious0bservers trademark .. owned by KAHB LLC (hollywood company co-owned by s0 and his dad Charles E. Davidson)

http://www.markhound.com/trademark/search/e7QumfGso

here’s his mylife, which shows his relations to his hollywood actress sister, and his hollywood movie producer dad — notice his sister stars in her dads movies .

http://www.mylife.com/l-benjamin-dav...33301066390902

Here’s the sisters actress IMDB .. notice she starred in Boy Toy.. which was produced by Levine Davidson.. which is owned by Charles E. Davidson out of clearwater florida — the same people who own the suspicious0bservers trademark !!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1051213/

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3830640/?ref_=tt_cl_t8

So she starred in her dads movie. Her Dad owns a hollywood film company. And owns “suspicous0bservers” trademark… receives all the money from suspicious0bservers PAYPAL DONATIONS !!!

WOW ! are you serious!?

Charles E. Davidson owning multiple companies out of clearwater florida .. hollywood movie company also as KAHB receiving donations —

Turns out this is just one of a few media companies!!!! OMG!
    http://www.multichanneluniversity.co...-evil-success/
    Im sorry, but I call bull-****. Who cares if his family is involved with hollywood? There are a couple people in the alternative communtity that appear to be trying to bring change like Proctor Gamble who made Thrive, and Laura Eisenhour that speaks of ETs. Not everyone in the higher ups is bad, it not all one big conspiracy, there is also good up there fighting against the corporate scum that are destroying this planet.

ALSO I really would not like this thread to stear towards this debate, rather focus on the information he presents in these videos.
    Last edited by Zionbrion; 15th October 2014 at 14:41.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Axman (15th October 2014), betoobig (15th October 2014), kirolak (15th October 2014), mgray (16th October 2014), NancyV (15th October 2014), Wind (16th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Wow! So what I was experiencing last Saturday night and thereafter has turned out to be true... I knew something big was coming up so early on Sunday morning I posted in the "Sun Stuff" thread (I rarely post in that thread, btw):

Quote I haven't read anything on this page so am just saying that if anyone has made any predictions about anything here having to do with the Sun's activity, Earthquakes etc, I know nothing about it nor have i read anything in the news anywhere on such topics either, but I've been up all night, which is really unusual for me but am feeling like something is coming up and it could have something to do with significant disturbances on the solar/geo/weather front. Yes, I know that Japan was hit with a typhoon, when, yesterday? or the day before? Can't recall what the headlines on that were but that was then and this is now. Anyway, sometimes when it's like this for me, something happens that day or the next. Just thought I'd mention it. Have a lot energy.... very odd. It is now 5:22 AM EST which is where I'm located.

PS --- on the other hand, it could be something entirely unrelated to what I stated above. current time: 5:27 AM EST.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...976#post887976

And then a little later, in response to a comment to my above post I stated:

Quote I can relate and haven't felt like this in a long time but it seems like even the air I'm breathing is energized and throughout last night, it was very noisy where the the earth seemed to vibrate which really made it hard to me to fall asleep hence why every time I made the effort to turn in for the night, everything would start up where I'd have to get out of bed again , fix a cup of tea and browse the internet. Anyway, thought I would just mention this and was wondering if others are feeling the same way now. Could be something that we'll never know about if "it" does happen or it could be nothing at all.

This said though, on the Ebola front, which is something that I've been focusing on since it started to make headlines in the news, a few hours after I posted here, something unprecedented happened that was totally unexpected. And that is that one of the health care workers who was taking care of that Ebola patient that died last week , has tested positive for that virus. So that was big news and continues to be so because its ramifications are enormous on many levels.... too many to mention here.

Yet, even though that happened, there must be something about that situation that we don't even know about yet that's of extreme importance on another whole level or something else that's not even related to it is going to happen. Because I'm 'feeling' and 'sensing' things in my immediate environment, to me it's reminiscent of something in the geo/weather/EQ dept. So that's why I'm still leaving that end of it open as a "let's wait and see what happens". It could just be that I'm picking up on all those typhoons, hurricanes and storms that are going on now... that too is a possibility but the air feels ionized. Crazy, I know but there you have it. lol
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...976#post887976

Bob posted info about increased solar proton fluctuations later on Sunday in his own solar thread and that made a lot of sense to me....
    Last edited by Roisin; 15th October 2014 at 16:58.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Jean-Marie (15th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I found the following comment on that You Tube "Earth Pole Reversal, Big Solar Eruption" page very interesting:

TrindyForce 3 hours ago

Quote A magnetic pole reversal about this time links up with some of the esoteric woohoo that I've been keeping an eye on. A man by the name of Drunvalo Malchizadek predicts that sometimes before 2016 there will be a magnetic pole reversal in which Earth's magnetic fields disappear, plunging all lifeforms on Earth into about 72 hours of darkness. Following this he says the Earth will ascend to the 4th demention or some ****. I find it quite odd that these events are coinciding so well, but there is a chance that Mr. Malchizadek has a basic understanding of the Earth's magnetism and understood that this event would begin sometime around now long before anybody else. I find this all to be very suspicious, and I intend to monitor his, and his group's, activities in the following months.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Jean-Marie (15th October 2014), Wind (16th October 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    Below are a few educational videos
    I think that Ben Davidson is wrong, the magnetic flip might not happen in the many thousand years to come and even if it happens earlier than that, nothing would happen, no mass extinction, no super flood. I wouldn't call that "a few educational videos" because they are not educational, merely speculative (if not downright wrong).
    Last edited by Atlas; 15th October 2014 at 17:14.

14. Link to Post #8
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

I can vouch for Roisin many of us indeed sensing a big Solar shift and magnetic shifts.

Why is there a magnetic shift seems to be in the fact that the innermost core of the planet is cooling although technically it cools and melts Both? So it is the whole planet that is cooling not just the outer part where we live.

http://m.livescience.com/21668-why-e...eld-wonky.html

Everything is as it should be. And maybe the Sun recharges are magnetic field by raising our temperature back up inside which may occur when the shield goes down and we get solar emissions. Mostly theory but we're living the theory right now. Like a sine wave....ebb and flow. Fascinating that the inner core even becomes crystallized ....iron crystals, how interesting.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Jean-Marie (15th October 2014), Roisin (15th October 2014), Wind (16th October 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I think that Ben Davidson is wrong, the magnetic flip might not happen in the many thousand years to come and even if it happens earlier than that, nothing would happen, no mass extinction, no super flood. I wouldn't call that "a few educational videos" because they are not educational, merely speculative (if not downright wrong).
    Well it appears you seem to have a problem with Ben, hes not saying things for certain, he is reporting what he observes. I think they are educational, even if his predictions turn out to be wrong.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    I found the following comment on that You Tube "Earth Pole Reversal, Big Solar Eruption" page very interesting:

TrindyForce 3 hours ago

Quote A magnetic pole reversal about this time links up with some of the esoteric woohoo that I've been keeping an eye on. A man by the name of Drunvalo Malchizadek predicts that sometimes before 2016 there will be a magnetic pole reversal in which Earth's magnetic fields disappear, plunging all lifeforms on Earth into about 72 hours of darkness. Following this he says the Earth will ascend to the 4th demention or some ****. I find it quite odd that these events are coinciding so well, but there is a chance that Mr. Malchizadek has a basic understanding of the Earth's magnetism and understood that this event would begin sometime around now long before anybody else. I find this all to be very suspicious, and I intend to monitor his, and his group's, activities in the following months.
    Yea! I noticed that one as well. While I dont follow Drunvalo, but have read his books, I found it interesting someone posted a newish video from him today as well. There is also another recent post right before this about magnetic pole shifts as well.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Atlas (15th October 2014), jsb_swampfox (15th October 2014), Roisin (15th October 2014), Wind (16th October 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Well it appears you seem to have a problem with Ben, hes not saying things for certain, he is reporting what he observes. I think they are educational, even if his predictions turn out to be wrong.
    I don't have a problem with Ben, I have a problem with people claiming that we are facing an imminent super flood and mass extinction due to a magnetic flip which might not occur until several millennia. Sorry but his videos are no more educational than the ones claiming that Planet X is about to fall on our heads. Let's hope that he will discover what the rest of the scientists of the world did not discover yet but sincerely, I doubt it.

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I wouldn't say he is claiming that, he is saying that it is a possibility. These videos are way more educational than Planet X mumbo jumbo, he is citing studies and articles done by major scientists and putting the puzzle together as he believes may happen.
    Did you even watch the videos or are your assumptions on the titles and dutchsinse smear campaign?
    In this video below he says he does not believe major earth changes happen overnight, and that these things take a long time. I also find it funny now that he disses on PlanetX/nibiru videos here.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Atlas (15th October 2014), Roisin (15th October 2014), Wind (16th October 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fairy Friend (here)
    I can vouch for Roisin many of us indeed sensing a big Solar shift and magnetic shifts.
    Well, my posting here about that prediction I made on Sunday in this thread this morning is explained in a post I posted in that "Sun Stuff, What's Up" thread that I also posted this morning after first posting in this thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...967#post888967

In other words, the prediction turned out to be about that humongous Solar Flare which caused radio blackouts that occurred yesterday and into today which is what Suspicious Observer talks about at the very beginning of that update he posted today. Not about that new information from Berkeley having to do with magnetic pole reversals which is something that Suspicious Observer talked about in that video today too. Yes, we all know that a magnetic pole reversal will be coming sooner than we think and that's a sentiment that most of us share here so I agree with you on that one.

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    No wonder that my right ear has been ringing loudly again.
    Yup, same here.

Another thread that was started up today on what's going on now that started up yesterday which was 2 days after I came here and predicted something BIG on the solar/geo front was about to occur is at the following link -- I was right: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...939#post888939

It's a discussion of an important update that Suspicious Observer posted today about that humongous Solar flare that caused radio blackouts that started up yesterday and information wrt to the polar flip.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...967#post888967
    Last edited by Roisin; 15th October 2014 at 22:47.

22. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

TrindyForce 3 hours ago

Yea! I noticed that one as well. While I dont follow Drunvalo, but have read his books, I found it interesting someone posted a newish video from him today as well. There is also another recent post right before this about magnetic pole shifts as well.
    I don't follow Drunvalo's stuff either but thanks for the info on that and will see if I can locate that new video by him to find out what more he has to say about a pole reversal.

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Here is an update from his digging today.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Roisin (16th October 2014), Wind (16th October 2014)

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

I view Ben's videos each morning. He speaks of sun spots and global weather. He is currently going cross country in an RV talking up climate change and lack of sun spot activity may be driving force behind climate.
    Very knowledgable on solar activity.
    I think he charges $20 for a year for access to site and gives away daily video. So he's not in it for the money.
    Has interesting theories, but uses science and published papers as source material.
    It's an enjoyable watch. Around 6:30 am EDT US every morning it's posted.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Alan (22nd October 2014), Wind (16th October 2014), Zionbrion (16th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread