+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recurring Numbers...The First Synchronicity That Sparked My Awakening

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Recurring Numbers...The First Synchronicity That Sparked My Awakening

My first ever sign from Source came to me at the age of 16, in the form of numbers...even at that young age I knew that it made sense for a message from above to come in the form of numbers...after all, it is the Universal language!

It started with the time 22:22. My brother and I would go for drives in the evening and and always notice the time at exactly 22:22 every night, at no other time would we look at the clock. After a few months of this happening, it then spread onto our then favourite song being 2:22 long and the song was called (drum roll please!)....Show me A Sign!! (Although on Youtube it is 2:23, but on our CD it was 2:22)

From then on it spread onto all kinds of things such as: our scrabble game results coming to 222, looking down at the page of a book (which I never usually do!) at either 22 or 222, signposts, the number of letters in the Hebrew alphabet which is used to compile your Soul Contract (I mention this in my previous post, Shadow Work Synchronicity) is 22, seeing it in movies and TV shows, my gate at the airport being 22, the fact that I am sat in row 23 and so the number in front of me is 22, the list goes on and on...

After about 5 years of seeing this number, I had a bit of a 'freak out' moment and went on a mission to see if I could find out if this number had meaning. I went to my local library and got books on numerology, I sifted through countless websites and articles regarding the meaning of numbers and here are the results of what I found...

• 2 is the vibration and energy of balance, diplomacy, sensitivity, intuition and emotion and 2 is a loving and harmonious vibration.
    It is the number of tolerance, endurance and consideration and the essence of the number 2 is a balance of the Yin and Yang
    energies (the polarities) of the Universe.
    A recurring 2 is a message to have faith, trust and courage as your prayers are manifesting in your life, even if it is not obvious
    just yet. Patience may be needed, but you may rest assured that all will turn out for the highest good.
    • Represents the movement, the infinity.
    • Symbol of the manifestation of the being in its diversity and its history.

• The essence of the Master Number 22 is unlimited potential of mastery in any and all areas - the spiritual, physical, emotional and mental.
    • The number 22 has to do with balance, manifesting miracles and new opportunities. When 22 repeats in your life you are asked
    to take a balanced, harmonious and peaceful stance in all areas of your life. The message is to keep the faith and stand strong
    in your personal truths.
    • The Word of God is at the 22nd level of conscience. The cosmic conscience would subdivide indeed into 24 dimensional or spiritual levels. The maximal conscience level, the 24th, would be attributable only to the God-Father and the 23th level would be considered as being an energy protective area surrounding the level 24. The 22th level of conscience would be also that of the antique Elohim also named the 24 Ancients.

• Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watching and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don't quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming and continue visualizing.
    • The general meaning of 222 is letting you know that there is a shifting of the grid and also of your thoughts. Follow those thoughts, for they are in your best interest for completing your life’s purpose.
    • Your thoughts are aligned with the truth. This is verification from the angels that those thoughts are correct. For example, if you have thought about quitting your job and are daydreaming about what you would really prefer to do instead, you will receive 222 as confirmation of the ideas you had that are aligned with your soul’s purpose in this lifetime. It is confirmation that your recent thoughts are on the right path and that you should take the next step.
    • 222 is the symbol of new beginnings, the next step in the ladder. Just as nature cleanses the air and earth with rain, 222 symbolizes fresh air breathed into your day to day routine. A renewed sense of vigor and lust for new opportunities. Take the daydreams and wishes that make your heart smile and start taking action toward making them a reality.
    • The message of 222 is that everything will turn out for the best in the long-term. Do not put your energies into negativity - be
    aware that all is being working out by spirit for the highest good of all involved. 222 is also reminding you to keep up the good
    work you are doing, as the evidence of your manifestations are coming to fruition.

• It signals a time of change on your path. It means a new beginning, a breath of fresh air. If you are seeing repeating numbers, consider yourself fortunate to have realized that you do. Let the numbers be your physical connection that the angels do indeed have messages for you if you are willing to listen and pay attention.
    • The number sequence 2222 indicates that newly planted ideas are beginning to take form and grow into reality for you. Your
    manifestation will soon be evident, so maintain the positive attitude and continue with your good work. Keep holding positive
    thoughts, continue affirming and keep visualizing. The reaping of rewards is just ahead of you.

My life did indeed take a drastic turn causing many changes (also synchronised!) to my personality, my relationships and how I viewed the world.
    Perhaps the 2's don't really have this meaning, but to me it seems to resonate. However, regardless of whether any number has a specific meaning (I am now seeing a lot of recurring 1's) I think above all it is a sign to show the expansion of your awareness and that you are headed in the right direction.

I'd love to hear any of your recurring number stories

Also, I have just joined tumblr under ParadoxSpirituality, where I am going to share all kinds of weird and wonderful findings. If you are also on tumblr let me know and I will follow you

Love and light x
    Last edited by Paradox22; 15th October 2014 at 20:22.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Paradox22 For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th October 2014), Chester (20th November 2014), EWO (21st October 2014), Fox (15th October 2014), myriaddimension (16th October 2014), sheme (15th October 2014), sigma6 (15th October 2014), Soul Safari (16th November 2014), WhiteFeather (16th October 2014), Wind (16th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Default Re: Recurring Numbers...The First Synchronicity That Sparked My Awakening

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/1...make-it-viral/

"Vortex Based Mathematics, THE SOURCE of the non decaying spin of the electron. Harnessing the energy of the universe and mapping it in three dimensional space."

“If you only KNEW the MAGNIFICENCE of the 3, 6, and 9, you would hold a key to the universe….” – Nikola Tesla….. WELL NOW WE HOLD THAT KEY!!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

conk (16th October 2014), myriaddimension (16th October 2014), Paradox22 (16th October 2014), Soul Safari (16th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd December 2014), WhiteFeather (16th October 2014), Wind (16th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: Recurring Numbers...The First Synchronicity That Sparked My Awakening

Kept seeing 11:11. So one day I Googled and it had helped me awaken spiritually. It was my stepping stone if you will. And it finally led me here with some great people on Avalon. They say the spirit world is trying to contact you by making you look at the clock when those number sequences are appearing. The 2222 time you see is the 1111 time sequence in military time. Welcome to the spirit world. Glad to have you onboard the Avalon mother ship.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (2nd December 2014), Chester (20th November 2014), halffull (16th October 2014), myriaddimension (16th October 2014), Paradox22 (16th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd December 2014), Wind (16th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Here is 1 of many websites on this topic.
    http://www.greatdreams.com/11coin.htm
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Chester (20th November 2014), myriaddimension (16th October 2014), Paradox22 (16th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd December 2014), Wind (16th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Have linked this on my tumblr page jake

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paradox22 For This Post:

myriaddimension (16th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd December 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I had the same thing happen to me, starting in April of this year (2014). I randomly started noticing 88 everywhere and often 888, mostly on license plates when driving to and from work. At first I was amazed but then though it must be me looking for the number after I saw it a few times, but it kept on happening 15-20 times a day. So I started intentionally looking for number 44 and 55 and others, but I could only find 2-3. Statistically speaking 88 has equal chance of appearing on a license plate as does any other double number. One day I decided to do a count. I kept track of every number I saw on my way home, for about 20 min. from 00 to 99. I saw between 2-5 occurrences of each double number 00-99, an average of 3 occurrences per double number, BUT 15 occurrences of 88, in a span 20min. The next day I decided Ill do another count to get more data. In just 10min I saw 12 88 numbers and what freaked me out was when i was stopped on the red light and in front of me was a car with 888, beside him another car with x88 and next to me a cab with a phone number something like 1-866-888-8888 and behind me another car with 88x on the license plate. Since then I stopped looking for them and just let them come naturally to me.
    I could not figure out what they meant until a few months later. I went to Hawaii on vacation with my wife. The trip started off bad. We almost missed our flight which scared me because I am never late for anything. We ran through the airport jumping rope and skipped 300-400 people in line for the security screening and barely made it to the gate. I had never done something like that, I always wait my turn because I feel its wrong to cut ahead. On the 1st day of vacation both my wife and I got a BAD sun burn, we were in pain for 4 days. The vacation was looking awful. Then the news started coming that a hurricane is headed for the Island, it was only getting worse. The big deal about Hurricane Iselle was that a hurricane will hit the island every 25 years, and last time was about 22 years ago. The stores were running out of water, the beaches and pools were closed so we lost a few days of vacation sitting in the room. It finally hit the Big Island on August 8 (88). The north side of Hilo was destroyed, we were luckily on the south side so it wasnt bad. You can read more about the hurricane on the wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Iselle_(2014)

Infrared satellite animation of Iselle impacting Hawaii on August 8

We did manage to salvage a few good days at the end and get some beach time, but still this was the worst vacation I ever had. The funny thing was we wanted to go on vacation end of Aug, but my wifes boss said she is going on vacation end of Aug and my wife had to go beginning of Aug.
    After that I didnt see 88 as much. I still see a few every day, same as any other double number.

From now on I make sure to pay attention to signs especially if they are right in my face.
    I forgot to mention I joined Avalon 3 days before I left on vacation. I think after I came back my application was approved.

Now I am seeing 333. Its not as intense as 88 was. I haven't made any connections on what it means, but I am keeping my eyes wide open. EWO
    Last edited by EWO; 16th October 2014 at 15:54.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EWO For This Post:

21g (3rd December 2014), myriaddimension (16th October 2014), Paradox22 (17th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd December 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member AmberButtermilk's Avatar
    Thanks

I started seeing 209 everywhere when I was fifteen, and it has followed me for over seven years now. The past month though, I have been HEAVILY researching extraterrestrials (after an incident occurred), and I've now been seeing 111, 222, and 333. I want to brush off these new numbers because they're so common, but they truly have been more prevalent lately. I've read plenty of stories about 11:11 or 111 following people but I'd never experienced it and figured they were mostly coincidences. I'm not sure what to make of it yet, obviously.
    Last edited by AmberButtermilk; 17th November 2014 at 04:19.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AmberButtermilk For This Post:

Paradox22 (20th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd December 2014), Wind (16th November 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

“If you only KNEW the MAGNIFICENCE of the 3, 6, and 9, you would hold a key to the universe….” – Nikola Tesla….. WELL NOW WE HOLD THAT KEY!![/QUOTE]

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soul Safari For This Post:

Paradox22 (20th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd December 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

hehe was just thinking this morning that '22' was quite an important and liked number of mine!

9/11 croped up twice in a row for me yesterday, one example being the time 11mins past 9, which led me to thinking 9/11=9 being 21 so 21:11 or 2111 which seemed significant at the time! then 4222 cropped up Doh!
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 16th November 2014 at 14:56.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Paradox22 (20th November 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Attachment 28031

3 is every where....

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DSMR For This Post:

Paradox22 (20th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd December 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Im really freaking out right now.

Earlier I mentioned I started seeing 33 and 333. Its happening a lot more now. Earlier today I read this thread on another site
    http://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual-...el-number-333/
    http://www.experienceproject.com/sto...ber-333/972907
    Turns out a lot of people see 333, a lot of them wake up at 3:33AM.
    Most believe it is related to a bible verse.
    Quote Jeremiah 33:3 from the New Living Translation says:
    Ask me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come
    I was thinking about this a lot today. I am not a religious person. I do believe in god, i just think all the religions are wrong in the way they worship him. My mom is Catholic, my dad Orthodox so no specific religion was ever pushed on me.

Anyways before I went to bed today, I tried talking to God in my thoughts. Im not good at it so I didnt know what to say. At the end of my thought I basically realized I need more confirmation from god and fell asleep.

This was about 5 hrs ago, I just woke up and my bed room clock says 3:33. It wasnt a random waking up. I work on IT so my responsibility is to make sure sites are UP. One of the sites went down and alerts woke me up. The weird thing is, my bedroom clock is 27 min ahead. In the kitchen its 3:07.

I got the site fixed up, and decided to write this post because I cant sleep, im freaked out. And RIGHT now as I am finishing this post, it is 3:33 on the computer clock.
    What does all this mean, WHY is God sending me all these signs?

EDIT: I just went to the kitchen to get water, that clock was a few min behind my computer clock. When it was 3:33 on my pc it was 3:28 on the kitchen.
    Right now as I write this EDIT its 3:33 on the kitchen clock.

Last edited by EWO; 2nd December 2014 at 11:39.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EWO For This Post:

Paradox22 (10th August 2015), Soul Safari (2nd December 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd December 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

^ It will start appearing eveywhere.. enjoy the ride!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Soul Safari For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (2nd December 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Funny, ive had the 11:11 thing for years.

I was quietly convinced it meant the ending of time, as in psychological time.
    Expected that after 21-12-12, a great swathe of people would be living in the eternal NOW,
    with all the changes that would bring.

Not quite turned out that way, unless the ` eternal NOW and THEN` counts ?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to 21g For This Post:

Paradox22 (10th August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread