+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why Are UFOs Visiting Earth? The Answer May Surprise You!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member rgray222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,688 times in 985 posts

Default Why Are UFOs Visiting Earth? The Answer May Surprise You!

UFOs Have Been Visiting Earth For a Long Time, Why?

While many acknowledge the presence of extraterrestrials in our world they are at a complete loss to explain why they are here. As with most things in life the explanation is fairly straightforward and not that difficult to comprehend. Understanding the primary motive of extraterrestrials visits will help explain the UFO Phenomena.

Most people believe that extraterrestrials are visiting Earth to monitor the progress and behavior of humanity. To a certain extent that might be true, but it is much more likely that they are periodically coming here to examine the health of Planet Earth. After all, even our scientist are beginning to come around to the idea that Planet Earth is a living sentient being. In the greater cosmos, human and extraterrestrial life may be fairly common. On the other hand what little we know about other planets, and the universe at large, indicate that our home planet is an extremely desirable and rare occurrence within the cosmos.

People have wondered for a long time why ET has not made their presence known. If we are not the primary reason why they are here, why would they disclose their existence. The survival of mankind is probably very far down their list of priorities. For that matter survival of humanity may not even be on their list of priorities. Have you ever stopped to consider that Planet Earth has more value to an alien race if there were no humans inhabiting the planet.

Everything we need to sustain life has been provided for us on Planet Earth. We are blessed with an abundance of water, sunshine, breathable air, enough land and food to house and feed 7 billion people. We share Earth with millions of species of plant, animal and insect life, each playing an important role in the ecosystem, that in itself is remarkable. It makes our planet an astonishing place, a very rare and unusual gem among the stars.

Those that follow UFOs closely, know the largest wave of UFO sightings in modern time coincided with the discovery of splitting the atom and the use of Atomic Energy during WWII. In other words, when we discovered how to manipulate nuclear energy we triggered an unprecedented wave of UFO sightings.

There are well documented cases of UFOs hovering over nuclear military facilities in both the United States and Russia. Reliable witnesses state that the craft were tampering with the nuclear armament control systems. This behavior by UFOs and their occupants was not an accident and it was clearly a message to humanity.

Many people 'want' to believe that if things get out of control and WWIII gets under way our extraterrestrial brethren will step in and save humanity, nothing could be further from the truth. ET may step in and save Planet Earth, but they will have little time and no admiration for a species that never understood how good they had it in the first place.

There is little doubt that Earth's oceans, forest and species of plants and animals are worth saving. The living, breathing, self-regulating sentient being that we are living on is at the core of their mission.

UFOs have a long and documented history of appearing just after natural or man-made catastrophic events. There is not much question that they are keeping their eye on the prize we call Earth.

Source
    Last edited by rgray222; 3rd January 2015 at 15:40.

2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

annacherie (18th October 2014), Aragorn (15th October 2014), Atlas (7th November 2014), Axman (15th October 2014), Baby Steps (15th October 2014), Bill Ryan (6th November 2014), Cidersomerset (15th October 2014), conk (16th October 2014), DaRkViPeR (16th October 2014), Dennis Leahy (18th October 2014), donk (7th November 2014), ElfeMya (16th October 2014), gardener2 (16th October 2014), Gemma13 (12th November 2014), golden lady (16th October 2014), GoodETxSG (16th October 2014), Hazel (16th October 2014), Jake (7th November 2014), Krist (7th November 2014), Mercedes (16th October 2014), Michael Moewes (5th November 2014), Nasu (19th October 2014), nickc2496 (16th October 2014), Rahkyt (6th November 2014), Sabrina (16th October 2014), shadowstalker (16th October 2014), Sidney (16th October 2014), sigma6 (15th October 2014), sijohn (16th October 2014), silverfish (18th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (15th October 2014), unearth9 (16th October 2014), WhiteFeather (7th November 2014), william r sanford72 (6th November 2014), Wind (16th October 2014), Zionbrion (16th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    South Africa Avalon Member DaRkViPeR's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Why Are UFOs Visiting Earth? The Answer May Surprise You!

This is exactly how i see them also. They don't care about humanity, but yet they need us because some of them thrive from our energies while others literally eat our flesh.
    They cannot be trusted, no matter what people like Dr. Steven Greer say.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaRkViPeR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2014), Jake (7th November 2014), Mercedes (16th October 2014), rgray222 (7th November 2014), Sidney (16th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,523 times in 419 posts

Its not so much they don't care for humanity more they respect all life equally, the problem is that humans don't. The article hits the nail on the head though.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

donk (6th November 2014), Mercedes (16th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,299 times in 3,448 posts

I think people often miss that extraterrestrials are not one race out there. One type of ET is in people's minds when they say extraterrestrials frequently. It is an abundance of ETs out there, with an abundance of reasons they come here. I skimmed the article and didn't find it very insightful or truthful as to why they come here. Moreso the opposite. There are a multitude of reasons various ETs come here. Some come here to document or transplant genetic assets of earth. Some come here to play their games within our society, to manipulate and control us. Some are here to make sure certain things do not happen. Like for example a soul being stuck inside a virtual reality after death for years being tortured, which has happened out in the early universe(maybe happening now out there)... The elder races of the universe have a role to play... It is their duty to watch over things and make sure certain things do not happen. ETs presence is mostly preventative if what they told me is accurate. They are active every day, however most of what they do goes by unnoticed, because they cannot just contact someone and tell them what they did for them...

To say ETs don't care about humanity, is far from the truth. I am an extraterrestrial to most everything in the universe, I care about other worlds and beings. I'm sure others out there feel the same. Interstellar ETs are as diverse as mankind is(granted some things are more refined)..

I don't think we are that special IE Alex Collier saying we are royalty. I don't see much ET quality thought in our society. I don't think our genetics are that special as a race, compared to other races out there. Although one could argue evolution over such a long period is something special. I do place value in genetics of ours. I just don't buy we are that special compared to other beings in the universe..
    Last edited by Omni; 16th October 2014 at 05:34.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

annacherie (18th October 2014), araucaria (16th October 2014), Becky (16th October 2014), David Trd1 (16th October 2014), donk (6th November 2014), Hazel (16th October 2014), KiwiElf (16th October 2014), Limor Wolf (16th October 2014), meat suit (18th October 2014), Natalia (19th October 2014), seko (18th October 2014), Unicorn (7th November 2014), WhiteFeather (7th November 2014), william r sanford72 (6th November 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Because it's there?

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,332 times in 3,337 posts

I hear what you are saying there 'rgray222' and what you posted 'andrewgreen' but please don't lump us altogether in that view that Humans don't care about their home planet and or other life forms, some of us like your selves really do care! and I beleve that out of all the possible different ET's races there are some that care for the Humans that care

Quote rgray222

Many people 'want' to believe that if things get out of control and WWIII gets under way our extraterrestrial brethren will step in and save humanity, nothing could be further from the truth. ET may step in and save Planet Earth, but they will have little time and no admiration for a species that never understood how good they had it in the first place.

There is little doubt that Earth's oceans, forest and species of plants and animals are worth saving. The living, breathing, self-regulating sentient being that we are living on is at the core of their mission.

UFOs have a long and documented history of appearing just after natural or man-made catastrophic events. There is not much question that they are keeping their eye on the prize we call Earth.

Quote andrewgreen

Its not so much they don't care for humanity more they respect all life equally, the problem is that humans don't. The article hits the nail on the head though.

Quote Omniverse

I think people often miss that extraterrestrials are not one race out there. One type of ET is in people's minds when they say extraterrestrials frequently. It is an abundance of ETs out there, with an abundance of reasons they come here.
    Yes Omniverse the name ET'S meaning many different kinds/races and I would guess with many different views of us Humans, hopefully some views being that, some Humans really are worth cutting out from the herd (Some have shown them selves to have awoken from the herd) and saving along with Her, planet Earth!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

donk (6th November 2014), Omni (16th October 2014), WhiteFeather (7th November 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member rgray222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,688 times in 985 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    I think people often miss that extraterrestrials are not one race out there. One type of ET is in people's minds when they say extraterrestrials frequently. It is an abundance of ETs out there, with an abundance of reasons they come here. I skimmed the article and didn't find it very insightful or truthful as to why they come here.
    When I wrote the article I made sure to say that ET was not one race. I made it a point to say that humans and extraterrestrial races in the greater universe are probably "fairly common". The point being made is that our planet we call earth, is also a living sentiment being. This is not to say that ET (plural) does not care about humanity, far from it. The point being made is that the living being called Earth probably has far greater importance and value than the humanity living on it.

When you make the following statement you are making exactly that same point.
    Quote I don't think we are that special IE Alex Collier saying we are royalty. I don't see much ET quality thought in our society. I don't think our genetics are that special as a race, compared to other races out there. Although one could argue evolution over such a long period is something special. I do place value in genetics of ours. I just don't buy we are that special compared to other beings in the universe..
    So if our genetics are fairly common and not overly evolved then it stands to reason that the planet is of keen interest to ET races. I think it can be said very easily that Planet Earth is an astonishing place, it truly is a very rare and unusual gem among the stars.

I have never verbalized this before but I will do it here. This article was conceived in a instant in my mind. Every word, every sentence just poured out on to a computer screen. It took no effort and no thought. It may have come from my mind, to my hand, to a computer screen and ultimately to this forum and several other places but I feel that it was written as a warning and a wake up call for and to humanity. As a species, humans are fast approaching a crossroad and I believe that the fate of mankind is hanging in the balance very precariously.

On a final note I am not sure why you would call the article not very insightful or "truthful". Unless you have a monopoly on the truth about extraterrestrials and alien races that is a very bold statement to make.
    Last edited by rgray222; 18th October 2014 at 00:23.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2014), donk (6th November 2014), Gemma13 (12th November 2014), Jake (7th November 2014), Krist (7th November 2014), Omni (18th October 2014), WhiteFeather (7th November 2014), william r sanford72 (6th November 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,299 times in 3,448 posts

Hi rgray,
    If I knew you wrote the article I would have been a little less harsh. I however stand by my comments that this is not an accurate summary of why extraterrestrials are here. One race I speak to said they mainly come here because of consciousness, and soul. Not only are alien cultures interesting to many ETs out there, they play active roles in overseeing the spiritual growth of people. One example where they actually intervened, was not long ago for me. I recently went through a year or two where I was on lockdown. I couldn't make videos, talk about what I know, write, etc without severe repercussions. I was "sanitized" of creative thought or music creation, I was stuck in a mind controlled matrix where my actions were all controlled and my thoughts were all controlled. I was essentially not in alignment to my soul during this time. Extraterrestrials eventually intervened and mandated the US government allow me to live in a manner in which I would (at least partially) choose. The reason stated for this was that what we do programs the soul, and the time I spent not in alignment with my soul was not to be allowed for long due to the effects it has on my soul. So this has proven to me that ETs come here(one reason) to oversee spiritual growth and try to, with the amount of power they have in exopolitics, maintain a good environment for souls in alignment to their true self.

Maybe too long of a read, but my point is ETs come here for many reasons and the OP article does not cover that so well. The title of the thread maintains you have this answer, yet the article falls short of meeting that expectation IMHO.

I do think one reason they come here is to make sure planet earth is not destroyed or harmed severely. So you do have one tiny piece of the puzzle. However I think you are making it much bigger than it really is by stating that is 'THE' reason they come here.

You also seem to fail to see there are two major polarities of extraterrestrials with this article. A dark ET has many different reasons to come to a developing world than an ET that would value 'Gaia'.

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    I think it can be said very easily that Planet Earth is an astonishing place, it truly is a very rare and unusual gem among the stars.
    I can see both sides to this. Planet Earth I agree is indeed unique and special. However in the universe there are literally countless planets similar to our own IMO. So many that if a trillion were deleted from existence it wouldn't be much of a dent in the final number. It is a massive universe. And a planet harboring a balanced ecosystem is special, but not rare from what I have been told. And it is credible to me that bit.

Quote I have never verbalized this before but I will do it here. This article was conceived in a instant in my mind. Every word, every sentence just poured out on to a computer screen. It took no effort and no thought. It may have come from my mind, to my hand, to a computer screen and ultimately to this forum and several other places but I feel that it was written as a warning and a wake up call for and to humanity. As a species, humans are fast approaching a crossroad and I believe that the fate of mankind is hanging in the balance very precariously.
    The field of extraterrestrial truth is the most infiltrated field on planet earth(that I have witnessed). I'd be careful with any downloads you get that include a big feeling to write an article about it.

Quote On a final note I am not sure why you would call the article not very insightful or "truthful". Unless you have a monopoly on the truth about extraterrestrials and alien races that is a very bold statement to make.
    I do not hold a monopoly on ET truth. However I know enough to know this article is not an accurate portrayal of answering why they come here. It lists one reason, among thousands, if not millions, if not billions, if not(if seen by AI reasons) trillions of reasons they come here....
    Last edited by Omni; 18th October 2014 at 02:01.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

meat suit (18th October 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,531 times in 334 posts

And this planet and this human existence is the only possibility in the entire universe, to become enlightened.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

rgray222 (6th November 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,717 posts

Quote I have never verbalized this before but I will do it here. This article was conceived in a instant in my mind. Every word, every sentence just poured out on to a computer screen. It took no effort and no thought. It may have come from my mind, to my hand, to a computer screen and ultimately to this forum and several other places but I feel that it was written as a warning and a wake up call for and to humanity. As a species, humans are fast approaching a crossroad and I believe that the fate of mankind is hanging in the balance very precariously.
    Wow, that's pretty cool...and synchronistic. I kinda felt like that when I dumped a bunch of crap (the idea I really liked was likening earth to possibly being organ or organelle in addition to organism) on rebel's "creation" thread...I haven't gone back to look at it yet though, so pardon any incoherence if you look--I felt like I couldn't keep up, that I couldn't capture the thought quick enough.

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Tali_Zorah's Avatar
    Thanks

With all due respect to human beings and excluding those of you who really care (as I know that you do): the majority of our population think too much of themselves and too little about our planet. People tend to think we are special, magnificent and royal - as someone mentioned before. I must disappoint them. We are not. We are egocentric buffoons. I wish people were more humble and understanding so that the ET found us worth of direct cultural interaction.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tali_Zorah For This Post:

Atlas (7th November 2014), Hervé (7th November 2014), maurice (7th November 2014), rgray222 (7th November 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,748 times in 261 posts

Quote Posted by Tali_Zorah (here)
    With all due respect to human beings and excluding those of you who really care (as I know that you do): the majority of our population think too much of themselves and too little about our planet. People tend to think we are special, magnificent and royal - as someone mentioned before. I must disappoint them. We are not. We are egocentric buffoons. I wish people were more humble and understanding so that the ET found us worth of direct cultural interaction.
    You mean get real ? Yes , its a very narcisistic environment these days. Still they are here and they are interacting . Let the baby have his rattle and run with the cattle . They wont change until they have no choice by which time if they are not carefull they wont have choice to embrace . Its crazy and you are absololutely right .

22. Link to Post #13
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaRkViPeR (here)
    This is exactly how i see them also. They don't care about humanity, but yet they need us because some of them thrive from our energies while others literally eat our flesh.
    Eat your flesh ? eurgh ! humans eat to much junk food ,smoke to many cigs and are contaminated with to many chemicals for any ET to want to eat them. Do you really think any technology that advanced cant cook a decent meal without spit roasting a fat lazy self righteous human ? Give us a break . Humans ,so good at putting their own crap on the rest of the universe . No wonder you dont get much worthwhile contact . Yes Scotty , you can definitely beam us back up now ......

23. Link to Post #14
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,452 times in 1,084 posts

So I would guess that you too are a human...who has put yourself into the category of those who care...?
    So what would it take to show a little of that caring to those brothers who just have not yet 'seen the light'?

You might very well be at a higher level of consciousness than those you feel you should criticize...and you might be perfectly correct in your observations...but you haven't yet learnt that we are all brothers...and that unity is our goal...and that we do this by unconditional love...by growing our consciousness or awareness of life.

We might also be "egocentric buffoons"...but one thing I know for sure is that we are all divine Beings and that makes us all very special...just give us a little more time.

Take care
    Ray

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Atlas (7th November 2014), Hervé (7th November 2014), Jake (7th November 2014), rgray222 (7th November 2014)

25. Link to Post #15
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaRkViPeR (here)
    And humans can be trusted eh ? without question Huh ? RIGHT. Let me tell you something earth human . Its standard protocol for any decent ET stationed here to never, ever, ever trust any human they interact with EVER . No exceptions . When you start raising your game maybe things will change but honor amongst thieves is no reassurance to Civilised Species . You humans rape torture war lie and cheat everyday . Then you demand technology from us so you can do it better . Dont blame it on your governments and churches alone . You keep them there . Sure there are bad ET's but that does not absolve you from responsibility . And dont get me started on tribal brutality in Africa . Cutting off peoples genitalia,tongues and eye lids with tin snips . Yes , its all sweetness and light on planet earth and we just come here to eat flesh and hang out in casino's . As if....

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,468 times in 13,274 posts

One day, in the not so distant future, the human race will no longer see itself as a variety of different races,
    but as one race, in a vast cosmos. The human race.
    With human representatives, who can invite star visitors, or reject them.

Being from earth will then mean that we, as humans, have achieved a true sovereign status,
    and rogue ETs won't be so keen to invade us, without our expressed permission.
    Same way Avalon has rules about who can be a member here.

So in my view the main question is still, do we humans even see our common traits, as opposed to ET traits?
    Born into a body on this planet, to me is the first line of what makes a human being.
    Even when there are vague memories of being from another world. But somewhere along the line a choice was made, to be human.
    Maybe at this point we can't even be sure if these memories are really memories, but telepathic mind-control from ETs who want to confuse us about our reality.

We humans stand between worlds...that of the animals and that of the heavens, and within those two domains we need to map our path, according to our preference. Choice is the keyword here. There was a book I read...."The Only Planet of Choice". Was it by Phyllis Schlemmer?

We simply have to learn to balance two apparently opposite ideas- the idea that "All is One", at the highest level,
    and the idea that each person is an independent being, at another level.

Like a body is one, yet made up of independent cells, each separated from the next via a membrane.
    Once humanity matures enough to see that both viewpoints are true, but hold on to the highest vision, and strive towards that, many of our current problems will be resolved.
    Then humanity will stand as a sovereign being in the larger cosmic family, with it's infinite number of worlds,
    and will be respected as such by the others, who have already passed the leap of development we are about to make.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Gemma13 (12th November 2014), Jake (7th November 2014), kirolak (7th November 2014), Krist (7th November 2014), rgray222 (7th November 2014), WhiteFeather (7th November 2014)

28. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,765 times in 5,523 posts

Some info here perhaps to attribute this thread by an experiencer in Alex Collier:

Interview by Paola Harris:

Collier: According to the A’s we are genetic royalty ,everyone on this planet, and it has nothing to do with where we are on a soul level. People confuse the two. It is like people don’t listen as well as they hear. They say we are genetic royalty because we the subtotal in our genetics of 22 different races. Many different races have been here, over millions and millions of years they have genetically tampered with us and left us and ended up mating while they were here. Some of us have chosen to be here at this time because the only way to make any real serious change here without direct intervention, would be for some of their kind to come into the physical body and effect change as part of the race.
    Your soul wasn’t born here either. Nobody’s soul was born and hatched on Earth. Virtually, all of us have come here in some physical form or another. We have come back or have chosen to be back or were killed here during some kind of upheaval or a war. There have been tons of wars here.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/an...omedacom_8.htm
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Atlas (7th November 2014), Jake (7th November 2014), rgray222 (7th November 2014)

30. Link to Post #18
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,125 times in 3,214 posts

I wish people were more humble and understanding so that the ET found us worth of direct cultural interaction.
    This would certainly be a mandatory condition for a direct contact with an advanced ET civilization. And we would also probably need to be aware of their existence because right now, and even if some people think that life may be possible on other planets, most human beings do not believe in Extraterrestrials, they consider them to be either science fiction or fantasy. It is probable that the Ets are waiting for the moment we reach this tipping point where we all acknowledge their existence before engaging in direct interaction.
    Last edited by Atlas; 7th November 2014 at 14:18.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Jake (7th November 2014), rgray222 (7th November 2014), WhiteFeather (7th November 2014)

32. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,261 times in 1,781 posts

They've already been engaging in direct interaction with us regardless that their manifestations here at various densities is a result of technology that operates transdimensionally.

I think most people know that there's sentient life on other planets out there though. I've yet to run into anyone who thinks otherwise.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Atlas (7th November 2014), Jake (7th November 2014), rgray222 (7th November 2014), WhiteFeather (7th November 2014)

34. Link to Post #20
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,125 times in 3,214 posts

Here Roisin, ask St Louis, reality check:

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

rgray222 (13th January 2015), WhiteFeather (7th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast