1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Default Re: Silver Sol - aka

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

The disparagement of other forms of silver as being colloidial/ionic silver is marketing bunkum. The people, such as Dr. Rima, who are promoting their "nano" silver as better than other silvers they label "colloidial/ionic" seem unaware that the product they are promoting, based on US Patent 7,135,195, is a colloid itself (a suspension of very small electrically neutral particles in water or other such solvent.)

(bold emphasis mine)

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    ...now that I've researched this further, while I don't enjoy Dr. Rima's style, it is effective, and I have just purchased for my own use just such a form of silver (American Biotech Labs - Silver Biotics). This is not a form that I can make in my kitchen, and it does appear to be particularly effective.
    When I think of marketing bunkum, I think of BS, gross exaggerations, lies. Was it just "hype" and a used car salesman style, or did you find claims to be untrue (or amplified in relevance)?

Dennis

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

RunningDeer (22nd October 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,837 times in 21,553 posts

Default Re: Silver Sol - aka

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    When I think of marketing bunkum, I think of BS, gross exaggerations, lies. Was it just "hype" and a used car salesman style, or did you find claims to be untrue (or amplified in relevance)?
    Technically untrue regarding whether the product she's promoting is a colloid (as well as a "hype" style that puts me in a less "receptive" frame of mind.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2014), RunningDeer (22nd October 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,609 times in 20,703 posts

Default Re: Silver Sol - aka "nano" silver

I seem to recall that Carmody, in an older thread on this subject, stated that colloidal silver is only effective if taken immediately after it has been made.
    Does anyone else remember that?
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (22nd October 2014), Calz (26th October 2014), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2014), PurpleLama (22nd October 2014), RunningDeer (22nd October 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Informative video from Bill Ryan. See post #9

Adding here the conversation that leads into Dr. Rima's clarification of which product to use nano-silver NOT colloidal silver @ 24:46. Two products suggested are hand sanitizer (sensitizer? ) 24 ppm nano-silver gel & liquid.

Dr. Rima’s access to protocol and other information found @ drrimatruthreports.com.

Extra info:
    Veterans Today Radio - Ebola Warning!
    with Stew Webb, Dr. Rima, Preston James, Croft, Tatum

Published on Oct 16, 2014

Learn How to Get Paid to Spread the Truth! Join site also so you get my latest information. I'm uniting patriots worldwide in this! It's HUGE!

http://www.project.nsearch.com/profil...

Video Description:

This is a MUST listen to interview that must be shared far and wide!

Stew Webb starts out the show with the latest updates from Gordon Duff who had just published the following article a few hours before the show started. As soon as Gordon published the article, VT was hacked and taken offline for many hours until technicians were able to get the site again. This article must be read and shared everywhere.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/10/...

In this article, Gordon discusses the information US Intelligence has gotten about the current Ebola situation in the United States. Gordon's information leads him to believe that Ebola is an organized terror plot on behalf of financial entities to spread Ebola through the United States. VT personnel now have evidence that people are being given money and airline tickets to fly into the United States to cause a pandemic.

He believes the airlines, hospitals, DHS and TSA are involved in this plot. People with Ebola are being put on airplanes and flown to the US and then making stops on their way to hospitals that they are told will cure them! US Intel estimates that as many as 5,000 Americans could be infected. They have tracked financial operations behind this to Switzerland, UBS as a handler of operational funds and a number of CIA contractors as prime movers.

The remainder of the show was talking about with Dr. Rima about her successes treating Ebola in Africa using her recommended 10ppm Nano Silver. This product is made using 10,000 volts of electricity and high pressure and is NOT the same as colloidal silver. She had sent a huge amount of the product to Africa only to have the shipment lost for 5 weeks. It was only sheer luck and the grace of God that allowed them to locate and get it into the country. They then packed suitcases full of the Nano Silver and brought it into Sierra Leoen to begin treating people.

Dr. Rima says that the World Health Organization (WHO) stopped the first clinical trial they were doing with Nano Silver and said they could not use the product even though earlier they said they could use all experimental treatments since the situation was so dire!

Finally, the President of Sierra Leone, Ernest Bai Koroma stepped in and told the WHO to leave his country and they were going to use anything possible to cure his people! Since that time, Dr. Rima has gotten reports that many people now in Africa no longer have signs of the virus in their body!

This is an AMAZING show and I urge everybody to share it to YOUR facebook wall and also to every facebook group you belong to. Send out on twitter and all other means to help prevent the martial law that the shadow governments wants over this!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (26th October 2014), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2014), NancyV (5th November 2014), onawah (23rd October 2014), PurpleLama (22nd October 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I seem to recall that Carmody, in an older thread on this subject, stated that colloidal silver is only effective if taken immediately after it has been made.
    Does anyone else remember that?
    the reference was about using colloidal silver for it's dimensional gating properties, to spiritual rather than physical benefit, or to the points where these overlap or intersect.

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

So, is the ACS200 the silver we need to have in order to kill ALL pathogen's in a big hurry? I watched the video and it seems to suggest that "nano" and "colloidal" are not necessarily effective enough for antibiotic resistant pathogens.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (27th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2