+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: LUCY-EXCELLENT Movie

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Default Re: LUCY-EXCELLENT Movie

My favorite quote from the movie...

Quote “All social systems we’ve put into place are a mere sketch: “one plus one equals two”, that’s all we’ve learned, but one plus one has never equaled two — there are in fact no numbers and no letters, we’ve codified our existence to bring it down to human size, to make it comprehensible, we’ve created a scale so we can forget its unfathomable scale.”

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st October 2014), Agape (19th October 2014), Atlas (21st October 2014), fourty-two (21st October 2014), Pam (21st October 2014), RunningDeer (19th October 2014), Sidney (19th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,305 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Quote Posted by Michael Moewes (here)
    I liked the idea of that movie as to the point where the Iluminati controlled hollywooders put in to it, that the evolution will only leap forwards by using a chemically produced drug. nogo for me though.
    I agree there was a lot of subtle suggestion by way of assumption, of course you can get away with anything in fictional story that is really only "entertainment"...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    After I watched this in theatres, for the rest of the day my crown chakra felt blown wide open, in a good way. Anyone else get actual physical sensation from this moving, minor shofts in conciousness?
    I get the biggest shocks of consciousness from reading the books "This Is It" and "The Wisdom Of Insecurity" by Alan Watts, small, succinct, fast reading paperbacks, that speak volumes... if you can get your hands on them... good luck...
    At Amazon.com:

"This is It": used - $2.91, new - $5.19, kindle - $7.99

"The Wisdom of Insecurity": used - $7.87, new - $7.97, kindle - $7.99
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th October 2014 at 19:32.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Jake (19th October 2014), Sidney (19th October 2014), Wind (19th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

My favorite: "We were given life a Billion years ago... now you know what to do with it."

Now you know where my thread (can) take you...

And no, Michael Moewes, you don't need drugs to get there. ANY artificial... not recommended!
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Jake (20th October 2014), RunningDeer (20th October 2014), seeker/reader (20th October 2014), Sidney (20th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

I watched this film last night and really enjoyed it! The thing that struck me,is that i quite often have quite vivid dreams where i have similiar abilities!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darren For This Post:

Jake (21st October 2014), RunningDeer (20th October 2014), Sidney (20th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

What she experienced there at the end going through all the timelines, I wondered if that would be similar to what happens at death.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

darren (20th October 2014), Jake (21st October 2014), RunningDeer (20th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

darren... You do have these abilities. Everyone does. This is your High Self letting you know what you can do.

Sidney... The short answer is no. However... you will go where you believe to go. If you are expecting to see Angels, that will take you to heaven, you will. there are Angels waiting help you and guide you and make your time there as pleasant as you wish it to be. That is why they are ther... and to keep you form going to your High Self. To get to your High Self you must ask it. You MUST say the words... I GO TO MY HIGH SELF... or you will not go. But... you need not wait for death to go to your High Self. nope. YOU CAN GO NOW... and become just as Lucy depicts in this movie. yep. can. uh-huh.

Been tellin y'all for over two years now, but ya just don't understand what you read. nope. don't. or you'd be there.

Can't even remember how many times I've said you can do anything you can think to do. Lucy covers it pretty well. ccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

RunningDeer (21st October 2014), seeker/reader (21st October 2014), Swanette (21st October 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

loved it , strange thing is after i'd watched it i had the strangest dejavu feeling like i'd watched it before , but YEARS ago

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

RunningDeer (21st October 2014), Sidney (21st October 2014)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    darren... You do have these abilities. Everyone does. This is your High Self letting you know what you can do.

Sidney... The short answer is no. However... you will go where you believe to go. If you are expecting to see Angels, that will take you to heaven, you will. there are Angels waiting help you and guide you and make your time there as pleasant as you wish it to be. That is why they are ther... and to keep you form going to your High Self. To get to your High Self you must ask it. You MUST say the words... I GO TO MY HIGH SELF... or you will not go. But... you need not wait for death to go to your High Self. nope. YOU CAN GO NOW... and become just as Lucy depicts in this movie. yep. can. uh-huh.

Been tellin y'all for over two years now, but ya just don't understand what you read. nope. don't. or you'd be there.

Can't even remember how many times I've said you can do anything you can think to do. Lucy covers it pretty well. ccc.
    Well I didn't really mean like the destination, but when she zipped through the timelines and ended up in space then a portal, it just seemed like a review of sorts, only not a life review of her as the human body, but the life review of the planet. Like the trip in between, when our body dies, and finding the next chapter of our book. That is how I have imagined my "way out".

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I also found it interesting that there is a "hate the movie LUCY" campaign blog, started by a guy who has not even seen it. Is this started to keep people from seeing it?
    Something just reek of trolls on there.
    http://jonnegroni.com/2014/07/11/why...perhero-movie/

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Jake (21st October 2014), RunningDeer (21st October 2014)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

In the movie, she said "Ignorance brings chaos, not knowledge". In my life, knowledge brought me instability and chaos.
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

RunningDeer (21st October 2014), Sidney (21st October 2014)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,305 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Czarek (here)
    In the movie, she said "Ignorance brings chaos, not knowledge". In my life, knowledge brought me instability and chaos.
    In my life, knowledge brought me change and the desire for more change.
    Now, I flow when I live from the sweet spot.
    Sometimes, I notice that I'm not.
    So more change through understanding or is that knowledge?
    No matter, only the end result.
    Flow.

(Note here: still a work in progress)

RunningDeer <3

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Czarek (22nd October 2014), fourty-two (21st October 2014), Sidney (21st October 2014), spiritwind (21st October 2014), Wind (21st October 2014)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Czarek (here)
    In my life, corrupted knowldege brought me chaos. The search for true knowledge, is a never ending quest for the bliss, that lives inside each of us, naturally. It is these truths, that will eventually help us vibrate at the frequency of love and life without pain or fear. (Regardless of our final destination).

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Czarek (22nd October 2014), RunningDeer (21st October 2014)

23. Link to Post #32
    Netherlands Avalon Member Skyhaven's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,373 times in 1,056 posts

So there's a lot of violence in this film?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

Atlas (21st October 2014), RunningDeer (21st October 2014), Sidney (21st October 2014), Wind (21st October 2014)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Skyhaven (here)
    Actually, yes, there is violence. The story line begins with the surgical placement of an illegal new street drug into the abdomen of Scarlets character , and as it began to leak into her bloodstream after she was beaten by the same group, her mind/spirit evolves into transhumanistic superconciousness. (group, meaning, gun toting drug runners, so yes the theme is violently charged).

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Atlas (21st October 2014), RunningDeer (21st October 2014)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    Actually, yes, there is violence. The story line begins with the surgical placement of an illegal new street drug into the abdomen of Scarlets character , and as it began to leak into her bloodstream after she was beaten by the same group, her mind/spirit evolves into transhumanistic superconciousness. (group, meaning, gun toting drug runners, so yes the theme is violently charged).
    Ok, but is the violence there to make it seem more exciting (to some people), or is there a real reason in terms of the story line to justify the violence?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

Atlas (21st October 2014), Sidney (21st October 2014), Wind (21st October 2014)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Ok, but is the violence there to make it seem more exciting (to some people), or is there a real reason in terms of the story line to justify the violence?
    Well, you might have to ask the author of the screen play for a correct answer to that, my my opinion is, that based on the drug trade on earth, violence and drug dealing, go hand in hand. That is just the way that cookie crumbles. If the drug dealer has his stash stolen, and loses money, well, you know what happens. Somebody will surely pay.
    But remember, this is just a movie, if you hate violence, that it may not be something you would want to watch. I hate violence, but I enjoyed the movie anyway, because of the special effects, and the ideas being translated as an opening of the conciousness, regardless of it being due to an artificial substance.
    My opinions regarding such, is that we are fed tiny bits of (what TPTB, are doing) via hollywood movies. And I am guessing, that what happens to this character via this drug/substance, TPTB have successfully found a way, through either a substance, and/or technology. It is interesting to try to pick those tid bits from much of what we are fed as simply being entertainment.
    Last edited by Sidney; 21st October 2014 at 14:49.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Skyhaven (21st October 2014)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    I do realise that,but it's one thing intellectually knowing and another to actually do!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to darren For This Post:

Sidney (21st October 2014)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Well, you might have to ask the author of the screen play for a correct answer to that, my my opinion is, that based on the drug trade on earth, violence and drug dealing, go hand in hand. That is just the way that cookie crumbles. If the drug dealer has his stash stolen, and loses money, well, you know what happens. Somebody will surely pay.
    But remember, this is just a movie, if you hate violence, that it may not be something you would want to watch. I hate violence, but I enjoyed the movie anyway, because of the special effects, and the ideas being translated as an opening of the conciousness, regardless of it being due to an artificial substance.
    My opinions regarding such, is that we are fed tiny bits of (what TPTB, are doing) via hollywood movies. And I am guessing, that what happens to this character via this drug/substance, TPTB have successfully found a way, through either a substance, and/or technology. It is interesting to try to pick those tid bits from much of what we are fed as simply being entertainment.
    I'm not sure that a fully opened conscious mind would resort to physical violence though, I would rather expect actions like healing other people, cleansing negativity in others, healing oneself from inflicted harm, telepathy etc.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

Wind (21st October 2014)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

I'm not sure that a fully opened conscious mind would resort to physical violence though, I would rather expect actions like healing other people, cleansing negativity in others, healing oneself from inflicted harm, telepathy etc.
    I personally feel it might be worth it for you to watch the movie, otherwise, commenting on it seems fruitless. Just my opinion. You need to watch it in order to gain whatever benifit or insight , or other positive or negative thought provoking experience.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Skyhaven (21st October 2014)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Where your mind is focused is where your world begins. Thoughts begin creation, so be very mindful of what you have on your mind. If your heart is at unease with the thoughts you’re focusing on…they may not be your own thoughts. All species on this planet knows how to live/govern themselves with ease. Life is easy, but humans have a tendency of making it difficult. Become more in tuned with yourself and the universe will bend to your desires, however, holding on to the thoughts of others while “trying” to make them your own will always be more complicated to produce…simply due to confused construe views that never originally surfaced in your mind. What usually follows is suffering/ dis beliefs/ despair. To consistently think it… you’ll eventually own it. Ask yourself “what are you thinking most of the time”…then look around. Be careful.
    Knowledge is power…but only when turned on.

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Czarek (22nd October 2014), Sidney (21st October 2014), Skyhaven (21st October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2