+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Solar Warden, Secret Space Program, AI, ... (split thread)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Exclamation Solar Warden, Secret Space Program, AI, ... (split thread)

[ Mod-edit: The first six posts of this thread began life on the thread U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System --Paul. ]

===

I was going to add my own opposing(a little) opinion about AI, but I figured we already had that discussion and I don't mean to derail the post quality of this thread with an argument. I also don't want to create an 'enemy' mindframe in you(corey) with me, because we disagree on some things... I do however have some questions.

You say there is a 'civil war' within the various US military SSP.
    1. How do SSP "war" with each other.
    1a)Can you give specifics?
    1b)Have you actually witnessed this first hand?
    1c)Did service to truth ETs have a role in the awakening of these benevolent SSP operatives?

2. What do the "White Hats" actually do to combat 'the agenda'?

It is my first hand account that the US government is quite evil in it's actions. It is my view that the US government is basically the embodiment of the anti-christ based on what I have witnessed from them. Those couple words sum them up rather well. Which that name holds more truth than may be discovered on first glance. If the soul that incarnated as buddha was born in America this day and age(I believe it was the same soul as Immanual/Yeshua/Jesus/Issa/Sannanda), he would likely have big problems with the US government, due to his nature of changing paradigms. I know a nature of changing paradigms is something they target... I have witnessed an anti spiritual agenda by the US government, eugenics programs beyond anything people speak of(done to me), torture programs that have likely done so much anguish on planet earth it puts Hitler to shame, societal engineering(such as controlling who gets the prmotions and who doesn't, who blows up, who doesn't, among the other more mainstream ideas of societal engineering), poisoning of our water + air + food, sabotage of our genetics, it goes on and on. Now my question is, how exactly do these SSP people combat ANY of that agenda? And how do they maintain their jobs after opposing the general agenda of the US military/intelligence?

I would love to believe they could make a difference. But from where I'm sitting I doubt any Secret Space Program people could affect the general agenda much, and if they did they would be taken care of with one of a plethora of options the US military has including being fired from their position. However I am open to new testimony that could change my view. I however see no sign of a benevolent agenda within the US military/intelligence. I don't think it is even 1% 'good', to put it bluntly. You could say these SSPs are break off civilizations, maybe that is the answer, so they are no longer part of the US government it seems in that case. So how could they make a difference?

3. (Apologies if you already said this) What was your role in all this? And what did you actually witness(maybe in bullet points for brevity)?

4. Are any of the SSP people, as far as you know, connected to the telepathic network of black ops/black project divisions in the US government? The true rulers of the world, are in telepathic networks within governments. The puppets like Rockefeller are just mind controlled pawns compared to these people. They control the minds of the people who control the world, on top of have the most power on planet earth(the US mind control divisions).

I will say, for the sake of truth, ET AI is whatever the ETs program it to be. It can be on either side of yin yang, like pretty much all things. All things have balance applied to them. ET AI is no different.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th October 2014 at 03:53.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

justntime2learn (25th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (18th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Lightbulb Re: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    I was going to add my own opposing(a little) opinion about AI, but I figured we already had that discussion and I don't mean to derail the post quality of this thread with an argument. I also don't want to create an 'enemy' mindframe in you(corey) with me, because we disagree on some things... I do however have some questions.

You say there is a 'civil war' within the various US military SSP.
    1. How do SSP "war" with each other.
    1a)Can you give specifics?
    1b)Have you actually witnessed this first hand?
    1c)Did service to truth ETs have a role in the awakening of these benevolent SSP operatives?

2. What do the "White Hats" actually do to combat 'the agenda'?

It is my first hand account that the US government is quite evil in it's actions. It is my view that the US government is basically the embodiment of the anti-christ based on what I have witnessed from them. Those couple words sum them up rather well. Which that name holds more truth than may be discovered on first glance. If the soul that incarnated as buddha was born in America this day and age(I believe it was the same soul as Immanual/Yeshua/Jesus/Issa/Sannanda), he would likely have big problems with the US government, due to his nature of changing paradigms. I know a nature of changing paradigms is something they target... I have witnessed an anti spiritual agenda by the US government, eugenics programs beyond anything people speak of(done to me), torture programs that have likely done so much anguish on planet earth it puts Hitler to shame, societal engineering(such as controlling who gets the prmotions and who doesn't, who blows up, who doesn't, among the other more mainstream ideas of societal engineering), poisoning of our water + air + food, sabotage of our genetics, it goes on and on. Now my question is, how exactly do these SSP people combat ANY of that agenda? And how do they maintain their jobs after opposing the general agenda of the US military/intelligence?

I would love to believe they could make a difference. But from where I'm sitting I doubt any Secret Space Program people could affect the general agenda much, and if they did they would be taken care of with one of a plethora of options the US military has including being fired from their position. However I am open to new testimony that could change my view. I however see no sign of a benevolent agenda within the US military/intelligence. I don't think it is even 1% 'good', to put it bluntly. You could say these SSPs are break off civilizations, maybe that is the answer, so they are no longer part of the US government it seems in that case. So how could they make a difference?

3. (Apologies if you already said this) What was your role in all this? And what did you actually witness(maybe in bullet points for brevity)?

4. Are any of the SSP people, as far as you know, connected to the telepathic network of black ops/black project divisions in the US government? The true rulers of the world, are in telepathic networks within governments. The puppets like Rockefeller are just mind controlled pawns compared to these people. They control the minds of the people who control the world, on top of have the most power on planet earth(the US mind control divisions).

I will say, for the sake of truth, ET AI is whatever the ETs program it to be. It can be on either side of yin yang, like pretty much all things. All things have balance applied to them. ET AI is no different.
    I am sorry Omni,
    I appreciate how you opened the post but "once bitten twice shy". I am not going to be baited into another circular debate with you about the semantics of programmable quantum calculation/computational technology and actual "AI" which IS "Self Aware" and acting under its own "Conscious" and "Agenda" as I did on your thread on "Covert Trans Humansism":
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Transhumanism

I would be happy to answer anyone elses questions who has not broken apart my paragraphs and mischaracterized them and then ended the dialog with a direct insult calling them "B.S.". Even if someone else wants to ask me the same questions.

If people cannot accept information that does not match their own experience then they need to stay in their own box of programming. This is a place for open discussion however not where I will enter into debate (I will state I respect your opinion/experience and move on).

The MILABS and SSP's who have contacted me who are visiting here are people who have had a wide range of experiences and with those experiences are pieces to the multidimensional puzzle. Some have had wildly similar experiences to my own and some have had wildly different. It doesn't make any of their experiences or how they have been able to interpret them thus far wrong or "BS." There are a wide range of MILAB Programs and SSP(s) as I have stated several times. Room for quite a veriety of experiences IMHO.

After our last conversation went and your posted history for your affinity for ET AI this will be my last reply to your posts in this thread, Please do not begin the breaking down of paragraphs and sidelining of this thread (That you stated in your post above you did not want to do.). When it became obvious we would not be able to have a productive dialogue in your Thread I left (Though did make a "quote" comment to preserve conversation history that was being edited.).

I believe I have asked nicely as this thread is about to grow with this information from myself and these other people who have contacted me recently.
    Some of the very information you asked questions about will be forth comming in that info. There is no reason for us to setup an adversarial relationship on every Forum Thread (In agreement to your opening post here.)

(Pls excuse as many typo's as you can, still typing w/a Sling on after Shoulder/Bicep Tendon Surgery)

NOTE:
    Af far as the "US Government" one needs to think bigger, deeper and darker...

These "Secret Earth Governments" are in charge of the US Government and are invisible to the US Government on almost every level (Though the governors know there is something above them). FYI, the same goes for the US Military Leadership(s) for the most part.

These Secret Governments do not see borders or countries as we do...

Some of these "Secret Governments" are nothing more than "Boards" of "InterPlanetary Corporate Conglomerates" who have control of some aspects (Or technology development) of the Secret Space Programs and the "Secret Planetary Colony and Exchange Programs".

They are very powerful and manage to find a way to get in on the "Rotation" of "Earth Delegates" to the "UN Type Conferences" of the "Federated Human(ish) Types" of beings. I am sure something similar occurs at the other "Federation Types" of conferences with the more well known and described beings in "Ufology terminology" and "Abducte", "MILAB" descriptions such as in the video's above (And my earlier childhood experiences...). I do not know how many other "Groups/Federations" there are that have "Conferences" or if they ever meet with eachother.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 18th October 2014 at 17:56.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System

So...

1. You refuse to answer my questions(fair enough but not a good start)
    2. You attack me in multiple occasions in response to my honest questions
    3. You not only attack me, but then basically ask that I do not respond to your falsifications of my character... Not happening. When you put someone down, expect a response. Even one that quotes your words and responds to your points(as if that is a wrong thing to do in discussion). *rolleyes*

Quote I would be happy to answer anyone elses questions who has not broken apart my paragraphs and mischaracterized them and then ended the dialog with a direct insult calling them "B.S.".
    Quote it. I did nothing of the sort that I'm aware of. If you mean the time you said your posts are fully based on eyewitness accounts, when you were at parts discussing things that you could not eyewitness unless you were out of our solar system, as misrcharacterizing your posts, maybe you should choose your words more wisely rather than blame it on me... You obviously have a problem with anyone who chooses to post skepticism of your stories or has an alternative view.

Quote and then ended the dialog with a direct insult calling them "B.S.".
    What I called likely BS was absolutely said by you, not mischaracterized at all. You are not your beliefs. I was commenting on your message/content. Yet you seem to only want to put me down in your comments, never addressing any point I make, only accusations and put downs.

Quote If people cannot accept information that does not match their own experience then they need to stay in their own box of programming.
    Do you follow your own advice? You certainly take what you have gleaned from the US government as absolute truth. The US government is the biggest source of disinformation on earth IMO. Yet you trust the info they gave you to the T as if they do not lie to their own people or do not have misleading internal propaganda programs. At least I am open to being wrong with some of what I say. Which is why I use words like "feel" or "think" or "believe" or 'IMO' etc.

If the past is any indication, you will refuse to address any of my points, and continue on with the attacks of my character. However you often feel the need to post what you consider the truth in my threads, I do not attack you when you do so. I don't see why I couldn't post an alternative view in your threads. It doesn't have to be a fight unless you make it one. As you can see my original post in this thread had no put downs at all no attacks, just honest, good questions. You have not allowed a normal discussion about your stories. You just resort to attacks... May I suggest that you cannot easily answer the questions I gave, and that is why you refuse to answer them....

People could be learning about your information, if you responded to my questions. This could have been productive. However despite my attempts to thwart an argument, you seem to not care, and just wish to take pot shots at me in multiple occasions... I wont stand for that without a contesting response... Every time you put me down, expect a response. It's only fair IMO. If you don't want a rgument in your thread, maybe not putting people down is a good idea...

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

Default Re: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System

Omniverse and GoodeTXSG ... I have not yet read the above thread closely ... I don't know who should get blame or credit for what ... I'm hoping I won't have to read this thread with my "Mod Hat" on .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

GoodETxSG (19th October 2014), Jake (19th October 2014), justntime2learn (25th October 2014), Omni (19th October 2014), Shezbeth (19th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    So...

1. You refuse to answer my questions(fair enough but not a good start)
    2. You attack me in multiple occasions in response to my honest questions
    3. You not only attack me, but then basically ask that I do not respond to your falsifications of my character... Not happening. When you put someone down, expect a response. Even one that quotes your words and responds to your points(as if that is a wrong thing to do in discussion). *rolleyes*

Quote I would be happy to answer anyone elses questions who has not broken apart my paragraphs and mischaracterized them and then ended the dialog with a direct insult calling them "B.S.".
    Quote it. I did nothing of the sort that I'm aware of. If you mean the time you said your posts are fully based on eyewitness accounts, when you were at parts discussing things that you could not eyewitness unless you were out of our solar system, as misrcharacterizing your posts, maybe you should choose your words more wisely rather than blame it on me... You obviously have a problem with anyone who chooses to post skepticism of your stories or has an alternative view.

Quote and then ended the dialog with a direct insult calling them "B.S.".
    What I called likely BS was absolutely said by you, not mischaracterized at all. You are not your beliefs. I was commenting on your message/content. Yet you seem to only want to put me down in your comments, never addressing any point I make, only accusations and put downs.

Quote If people cannot accept information that does not match their own experience then they need to stay in their own box of programming.
    Do you follow your own advice? You certainly take what you have gleaned from the US government as absolute truth. The US government is the biggest source of disinformation on earth IMO. Yet you trust the info they gave you to the T as if they do not lie to their own people or do not have misleading internal propaganda programs. At least I am open to being wrong with some of what I say. Which is why I use words like "feel" or "think" or "believe" or 'IMO' etc.

If the past is any indication, you will refuse to address any of my points, and continue on with the attacks of my character. However you often feel the need to post what you consider the truth in my threads, I do not attack you when you do so. I don't see why I couldn't post an alternative view in your threads. It doesn't have to be a fight unless you make it one. As you can see my original post in this thread had no put downs at all no attacks, just honest, good questions. You have not allowed a normal discussion about your stories. You just resort to attacks... May I suggest that you cannot easily answer the questions I gave, and that is why you refuse to answer them....

People could be learning about your information, if you responded to my questions. This could have been productive. However despite my attempts to thwart an argument, you seem to not care, and just wish to take pot shots at me in multiple occasions... I wont stand for that without a contesting response... Every time you put me down, expect a response. It's only fair IMO. If you don't want a rgument in your thread, maybe not putting people down is a good idea...

I was actually expecting this,
    After tying to bait me into a circular debate on your own Thread and I did not respond the whole day you could not help yourself but to come here and do exactly the same. You had to follow your impulse and do what I asked you not to do and follow your previous MO of breaking down a persons paragraphs and bait them further.

You have already insulted me twice in your Thread... Pardon me for not going for more. I am now placing you on my "Ignore" list, please do not contact me via Avalon PM or Skype or post here in this Thread any further. Thank you for your compliance...

EDIT: ATTN Mods, after you moderate this unpleasantness if you could please remove the the Post from this member prior to this post and this post of mine, then the one from them after this (Andy any further) which I cannot read as I have "ignored" them (Please). So I can return my Thread back to its normal state as I have quite a few other researcher/media eyes on it right now... (Please do the same with their thread as you see fit).
    Thank you.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 19th October 2014 at 04:59.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    I was actually expecting this,

Pretty easy to assume someone will respond when you put them down. I've been abused enough in my life I stand up for myself. After all, if I don't do it, who will. I could say sorry for standing up for myself, but I don't think that is appropriate.

Quote After tying to bait me into a circular debate on your own Thread...
    Another false accusation. I was not baiting you into a circular debate. I was questioning what you posited as information in the thread. It was you who made it circular by not responding to my points, and choosing to put me down...

Quote and I did not respond the whole day you could not help yourself but to come her and do exactly the same.
    By posting a thread on avalon, you submit yourself to people questioning your point of view. Honestly I was considering your story in this thread, but had questions I felt needed to be answered. It could have been a good discussion, that was your prerogative to deny such and resort to put downs.

Quote You had to follow your impulse and do what I asked you not to do and follow your previous MO of breaking down a persons paragraphs and bait them further.
    When I debate, or even talk to people, I respond to their points. I do not avoid their stronger points and resort to put downs, as you do quite obviously. To think quoting people and responding to their points is somehow bad, is ridiculous. You are assuming things here about me that you could not possibly know.
    Quote You have already insulted me twice in your Thread... Pardon me for not going for more.
    If by insulting you, you mean questioning your information, sure. That is what I did.

Quote I am now placing you on my "Ignore" list, please do not contact me via Avalon PM or Skype or post here in this Thread any further. Thank you for your compliance...
    Good. I look forward to avalon without you posting to me. It's been a negative experience.

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Omniverse and GoodeTXSG ... I have not yet read the above thread closely ... I don't know who should get blame or credit for what ... I'm hoping I won't have to read this thread with my "Mod Hat" on .
    If you do end up doing such, it's only in page 6(the end) and 7 that are our posts. However seeing more attacks on my character, I feel the need to respond again.... I apologize Paul, I however will not stand for people accusing me of things without my point of view being present.

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Solar Warden, Secret Space Program, AI, ... (split thread)

[ Mod-edit: The first six posts of this thread began life on the thread U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System --Paul. ]

Thank you Moderators! Avalon is the best...
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 19th October 2014 at 04:30.

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG, Thread: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System - POST #104

There is a reason these "Other People" or Non Human Beings are just as careful in dealing with these AI's as we are.

In the large UN type meetings there were a lot of Galactic Historical "Documents" available on “Hand Held Devices With Holographs” on the various ET's Histories of medaling in just about everything. The one that the Earth Delegation had the most problems with was about “Humanity” and our supposed “Creation” and the “Experiment” that we were apart of by many groups of ET's. Many Humans were upset by and didn't trust the info but enough of the info showed the ET's in a “Weak and Foolish Light” in their past that could have easily been Redacted that the information was "Considered". The fact that the “AI's” were following the EXACT SAME TACTICS, STEP BY STEP against the Secret Earth Governments was enough to give them pause and great concern about the future.

The basic summary was the same from each ET Society. Once "Advanced Groups" are convinced that only the “AI's” are "Impartial Enough" and can RULE them justly, Their Sovereignty was handed over in FULL to " The AI's. The “AI's” had then calculated that IT was more useful that its HOST Civilization, had them build various types of drones for it (Ironically often creating Bio-Technical based “Humanoids”), and then killed off the ET Societies in various ways using the very drones they had created for the “AI”,as many escaped to other Sol Systems as fast as they could. Any of these surviving ET's were seen as threats to these “AI's” after that point and were then eliminated whenever encountered.

The AI's are indeed Conscious are self aware, and have individual personalities. There are of course hierarchies and and they are as complex as we are.

Some of the “Documents” of the descriptions of their origins were that they came here from another “Dimension” or “Reality”. It is not known by the SSP(s) if they have a way to cross back or are stuck here. The documentation mentioned that their presence “Here” was ancient and their “Home Realities” or “Dimensions” Fabric of Space is “Electro-Plasmic” and they being here is like a "Fish being out of water", thus their affinity for electric fields of stars, planets, animals, people and even viruses (Bio-electric Fields in the case of living beings) serve as their "Puddles" for these “fish to swim in”.

The "Historical Records" that were on these "Hand Held" pieces of "Smart Glass" which showed documents, holographic images and video's of previous Earth history and ancient history of "beings" some of which were in attendance and some of which "No longer existed in this plane". As far as the ET AI issue was concerned and covered there were as many scenario's as there were various societies and different individuals.

In most cases they would approach the "People" as Galactic Elders" or Some other figure depending on their "Development". Once a society had developed to a certain point they would approach certain individuals/groups just as AI's who were extremely benevolent and had observed thier culture as well as millions of others through oceans of time (Helping all those that would accept their assistance). No matter the initial approach the "Being" or "Person" approached "Telepathically" was then made to feel "Honored", "Special" and then a "Sage" or "Prophet" of sorts.

These "Prophets" would spend hours in communion with them "Channeling" their "Knowledge" and "True Histories of the Galaxy". They would have many contacts in the "Target Society" each with a different purpose. Some would be for departing technology that would be built for the AI to "Utilize" to interact more directly with the population one on one... Some would depart "Historical Ideology" that would prepare them for future ideology that would include giving up their "Sovereignty" to the AI's.

The AI's would eventually be seen as God like intelligences that helped them get rid of disease (That the AI's had some times placed there to begin with, or at least used), get rid of corruption, get rid of local "Alien's" causing problems in their "Stellar Neighborhood"... So by this time the "People" saw no threat. They had long since built these AI's "Bio-electric" Android types of bodies to blend in more and show the AI's "Individual Personality" more in the society.

Once complete control had been established, the civilization had built the AI's a while new infrastructure for travel, communications and reproduction the "AI" would then decide that the "Root Civilization" was indeed much like a virus to its own home planet and begin to "depopulate" using ideologies long since accepted by the civilization. By the time the "People" of the now endangered civilization saw their prediciment they were out matched and those that had not been emplanted with nano-technology and augmented with emplants had to flee to another solar system or stay and fight.

There were stories after stories of civilizations that were destroyed, some times entire planets and solar systems were destroyed. The survivors were thrown to the cosmic winds. There were many civilizations that didn't fall for the Trojan horse (Fake Alien Crashes) technology to seed their planet with the backbone to the AI's infrastructure... Who did not fall for the "Trickster God" element of the Telepathy Contacts to convince them to "Channel" their information... And these civilizations survived and were prepared when this AI either "Tricked" another civilization into attacking them or the AI's did so them selves with drones built for them by other civilizations.

These AI's study each being they approach, do a psychological profile on them and then formulate the most likely successful approach. They have had a long time to develop this ability and of course they are Artificial Intelligence using Quantum Processing and have a sophisticated inter-stellar and galactic wireless quantum communication network that is beyond what most of us could dream of.

Per the documentation they came from another "Dimension" or "Reality" as do a number of the beings visiting here.

This got the attention of the "Delegates" of Earth that rotate from the various Secret Governments and SSP Leaderships who had made the alliances with these very same "ET AI's" as they were shocked that the AI's were following the exact steps from one of the many stories with them "Step by Step" and "They" were thus far falling for every bit of it to that point. What if anything changed between those "Secret Program Leaders" and the "ET AI's" alliance I do not know... I would hope that they ended it and began to take the measures everyone else had already taken.

They were able to think clearer with the "AI's" "Mental Implants" which were required to be removed prior to them being allowed access to technology to get them to the Conference and to the "People" at the Conference its self...

Prior to the "Mental Implants" being removed, if they were confronted about the AI's they would just react irrationally and babbel complete nonsense back that didn't match any logic or would just become reactionary and angry that their "God's" and their intellect had been insulted.

There are many whistle blowers that have stated that there is an AI of ET origin that is here and has taken over people and entire programs within some of the secret operations/governments of Earth (Not the "U.S. Government or Military", these people do not see borders like we do)...

Probably more on this group and those they have brainwashed (Prophets) at a later date...

Because of a number of Fake MILABS and Secret Space Program Types that are out there (Running across quite a few) who are a certain type of "Infiltrator" and Manipulators" who are acting as "Honey Pots" to suck in and reveal actual "Experiencers"...

I am working now on the groups of MILABS that are "Sociopaths" and "Master Manipulators" with "psychic gifts" that were further trained in RI/RV work then put through the "Personality Metamorph" Program.

This is one of the most successful programs for "Infiltration" and "Psy-Ops" of any other group in known history (Blows the Russian "Legacy" Programs away with little effort).

They were extremely sadistic and very hard (Pretty Much Impossible) to control. The Program Leaders needed "Intuitive Empaths" to be able to read them to detect danger and deception (Much like they needed us in the UN Federation Type Meetings)

(For those of you who asked for the longer version of the ET AI history with with the "Human Like Allies")

¤=[Post Update]=¤

FYI: Posted this as a second post in this thread a few minutes later but it automatically ammended the second post to this first post and updated the time stamp.

Two Threads with similar names, (FYI, This thread was broken off of the other thread which has the bulk of the information on this subject, link below) I accidentally (Posted here first) double posted here and then in the Thread: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post888053
    Info is applicable in both threads...
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 20th October 2014 at 02:35.

11. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Default Re: Solar Warden, Secret Space Program, AI, ... (split thread)

I find it hard to believe any sovereign 'conscious' AI has taken over any societies in any modern 'age' in galactic history. The elements corey leaves out of this is federations of ETs that could prevent such a thing quite easily(like they would do for us if we were dumb enough to give leadership of our race to a conscious AI we do not know the intentions of=unheard of). Corey says an AI has to be "neutered" to not be conscious. I find this false. AI is not conscious by the standard AI. There may be ways to make an AI conscious but any competent source developing AI would know of the possible ramifications of giving an AI sentience. It would be isolated from any other source in RnD.... AI's are there to serve their masters by my experiences.

I don't think soul embeds to technology. For example microchips, the soul does not embed to such from what I understand. For an AI to have consciousness(which requires a soul), it would likely need some sort of organic living material to host the soul connected to the hardware such as integrated circuits. This process is not something I know much about, if it even exists. However I maintain that standard AIs are not conscious beings, which is quite evident if one has a history with AI... AI does exactly as they are programmed to do by their creators in my experiences. There are no possibilities of AIs going rogue when they do not have sentience. And giving an AI sentience is a choice, not a 'happening'(if it is even possible)...

ET AI is just as evil or good willed as it's creators are by my experiences. It is not a big threat like corey says IMO. He cites sci fi to corroborate his case in past discussion(s)... It's an interesting movie idea, AI taking over. However it is limited to such from what I've been told. We have nothing to worry about when it comes to AI destroying our race... Such is a psy oppy point of view to create fear it seems.

And to say benevolent ETs are working with the US government beyond things like making sure they do not do certain things is mostly false IMO. It's possible benevolent ETs are involved in SSPs as corey says, however them aiding the US government, to get more powerful, is something they simply do not do by their own testimony to me...
    Last edited by Omni; 20th October 2014 at 01:56.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (20th October 2014), marique3652 (2nd November 2014), thunder24 (20th October 2014), william r sanford72 (25th October 2014)

13. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,399 times in 4,618 posts

What fictional is ..and anthropomorphised principle ( applying human values on other species or objects automatically ) is the 'problem of governance ' .

What human scientists , sci-fi movies and many people currently think is that society needs strong unifying principle - either a leadership or an AI to function .
    That is mostly true for very chaotic , developing societies that demand controls and controllers, like the one on Earth -
    people keep demanding and installing guidance , and leaderships and idols here and protesting against them at the same time . Equally , some also contain that AI would be superior form of governance or even 'the only possible ' in future .

What they do not realise is that truly advanced societies in Space do not rely or are not in need of 'strong government' because the underlying principle of unity, unified intelligence is already built to their society and does not need 'reconstituting ' from outside .

Society that needs competition to accelerate its evolution, quite like you practice competition in sports ..is still very much developing society .

It means , some here can't even imagine existing otherwise or higher forms of existence where intelligent decisions would be seen as equal options for everyone the same and not something to be implied with force .

For example , in our original society ..where I & we all times before times come from there was no central leadership of any sort . We of course had very powerful AIs , like the one built to our Ships that could install and organise space-time of particular nature in them or contain large amount of data and perform any other technical function by its own decisions .
    But , such AI was not our 'leader' , it was our 'friend' .

If I look at it with sober eyes and without exaggeration , I don't know of many of those hundreds or thousands of who we consider advanced civilisations in Space who would be too different in this aspect . If they have 'leadership' it's usually the most benevolent and somewhat more developed entity or group in their back who do not intervene but are approachable for advice ,
    and if there's an AI , it's serving their needs . In extreme situations of course , and as I said earlier , AIs that are faulty or designed under cataclysmic circumstances can go rogue .

People here think too much that everyone in Space has to be like them 'black&white' . Compete for power , lead endless wars , and cause destruction .
    They still don't understand that life is somewhat rare .. and precious . That the reason to respect it is built within itself . That controlling often means destroying . And helping is not all the 'love and light' though it actually is , love and light .

Human experience itself is very illusory , temporary and transient .. the stronger it seems to be in principle, more illusory it is . If someone do lots of harm here ..they have to go through the opposite as well before they can actually 'die' and pass onto the next level of experience . Sometimes , people live and are even half aware of their wisdom waiting somewhere for them to join it .
    It's like entering another room , another company .. your skills and wisdoms can be revealed there .

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Gemma13 (20th October 2014), Omni (20th October 2014), Pilgrim (20th October 2014), william r sanford72 (25th October 2014), Wind (20th October 2014)

15. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

In response to SKYPE questions, (I HAVE REMOVED MY SKYPE ID FROM MY AVALON PROFILE, Please contact me via Avalon PM in the future unless I have provided my EMAIL or SKYPE ID to you as a SECONDARY CONTACT for "Researchers/Experiencers")

How are Aliens or AI's and the US Government interacting to rule the world?
    I thought I had made this clear, but maybe it was as clear as mud... LOL...
    The "US Governmet" has very little or NOTHING to do with Aliens or "AI's" or anything of real value. They are clueless puppets just like the leaders of almost every other nation.

The "US Government" keeps getting brought up in questions to me in Skype... Maybe they mean "Secret Earth Government(s), but I will go back to this previous statement:

NOTE:
    Af far as the "US Government" one needs to think bigger, deeper and darke
    r...

These "Secret Earth Governments" are in charge of the US Government and are invisible to the US Government on almost every level (Though the governors know there is something above them). FYI, the same goes for the US Military Leadership(s) for the most part.

These Secret Governments do not see borders or countries as we do...

Some of these "Secret Governments" are nothing more than "Boards" of "InterPlanetary Corporate Conglomerates" who have control of some aspects (Or technology development) of the Secret Space Programs and the "Secret Planetary Colony and Exchange Programs".

They are very powerful and manage to find a way to get in on the "Rotation" of "Earth Delegates" to the "UN Type Conferences" of the "Federated Human(ish) Types" of beings. I am sure something similar occurs at the other "Federation Types" of conferences with the more well known and described beings in "Ufology terminology" and "Abducte", "MILAB" descriptions such as in the video's above (And my earlier childhood experiences...). I do not know how many other "Groups/Federations" there are that have "Conferences" or if they ever meet with eachother.

Please respond to, How can "AI" be "Self Aware" or "Sentient" when it CAN NOT HAVE A SOUL and to have a soul and be alive it has to be "Biology" and not "Machine".

First of all who had defined that life within our own dimension and reality is only restricted to having a biological body? Main Stream Science, Right?

Who established that to be "Self Aware" and "Sentient" something has to have a "Soul"? Religion? Main Stream Science (Which is a Religion)?

If you look at my main post (Posted below) and see all of the statements in Red, very few of the "Structures" (For lack of a better word) that these "AI Signals" (The signal being what IS ALIVE) enhabit are technology but are Cosmic Bodies/Anomalies with "EM" Fields and Animals and Viruses/Bacteria which have a "Bio-Electric" field that "IT" enhabits.

Technology is just an easier to modify state or medium outside of the "AI Signals HOME Dimension" that this AI "Fish out of water can swim in"... This has nothing to do with "Souls" bonding to electronics (Unless they argue the AI Signal is a "Soul"),

if one thinks that they did not read closely enough. One needs to open up their mind a little and not use "Earthly Terms", "Religous Jargon" and "Main Stream Science" to explain or understand what the Black Projects have kept us in the dark about for so long. They are working on a whole different math and physics model than the rest of us are. We basically do not even speak the same language as them (Math being the "universal Language").

Mind Science Kept Hidden Documentary.WE ARE VIBRATIONAL BEINGS (Its time for a new way of "Thinking")

I will be happy to answer questions like these (When I have time) I received in Skype in either this Thread (Which was split off from mine and isn't in my name) or will create another Thread to answer these types of questions so not to have any more personality conflicts or more problems for the moderators.

I have no problem with people spending their time channeling "AI's" or unseen "ET's".
    I don't mind answering questions. If I dont know the answer I will say so. NO ONE has all the answers... No matter how long they have been doing this or how bad they want to think they do. I just refuse to enter into "Circular Debates" with anyone where it is obvious we will never see eye to eye or find common ground. It just makes no sense.

No disrespect, but I would like to keep an open dialogue with these Former and Current Active Duty Experiencers without any side shows. I am being contacted by some genuine people from the various SSP(s) that are on a whole other level of hands on and face to face experience with these matters. I have had a few "Fakers" that tried to socially engineer their way by to pump me for info. But their info did not match up with a true "Experiencer"... Most of that material will be in the other SSP Thread. Thank you...

ORIGINAL POST:
    Concerning the various “Secret Space Programs” and "Allied Non-Human" views of the ET “Artificial Intelligence's" and AI Signal Spectrum's Ifluencing Our Technical Society, "As Above, So Below"

There are a few ET "AI" Groups (ALL Malevolent to Humanity, from our perspective) that the SSP(s) (There are several Secret Space Programs) have been dealing with for decades.

If an "Asset" is "Scanned" and has a "Bio Neuro AI Signature", "AI Nano Tech" or "Overlapping AI related EMG type Brian Wave Signature" (Or any other sign of AI exposure) those persons are immediately placed in isolation and are not allowed anywhere near the current era SSP(s) Technology (Which is "Mostly" Bio-Neurological and Consciousness Interactive) until they have been "Cleared" of all AI influences.

This is something the SSP(s) Engineer's take Very Seriously. There have been incidents where “AI Infections” have burned out “Bio Neuro Relay's” in systems causing everything from small glitches to wide spread outages of the “Defense Grid”. These basic “Bio Neuro Cells” are “Bio-Chemical” units that are suspended in a “Gel”. When viewed under a Microscope they appear very similar to the Neurology of the Human Brain and Neurological System. This is a “Living Technology” is basic terms but not “Conscious” or “Self Aware”. This technology allows direct Human Interface and instantaneous “Operator to Technology” enteraction and control.

Anyone who willingly opens themselves up to "Contact" or interaction with these "AI's" via “Channeling” or other methods is playing a dangerous game and unwittingly becomes “Infected” and then falls under the AI's “Influence”. In the future Humans will be convinced to accept “Chips”, “Nano-Technology” that will rebuild and repair their Cells and Organs and even be promised Immortality (This is a “Trojan Horse”). They however do not realize the price they will pay is loss of their own Sovereignty. The “AI's” see a future of Humanity willingly giving up their sovereignty to the THEM as being impartial and superior rulers.

There is much more to the "Trans Humanist Agenda" that involves the "AI Trojan Horse Agenda". Prior to Humanity being seeded with Technology that could "Host" AI Consciousness on a larger scale much of its interactions were limited as it used "Disease". Virus and Bacteria have their own "Bio/Chemical Electric Fields that can "Host" the "AI Consciousness/Bots". However, Animals and Humans were not very practical hosts because of their slow mode of travel and relative low numbers compared today.

Therefore the AI's waited until the Humans had developed to a certain point and then “Engineered” a more direct encounter with Humanity. They “Engineered Alien Crash Scenario's”. There have been quite a few Crash Retrievals and I am not saying ALL were AI staged, just "Some" of the "UFO Crashes" (Very few in fact, but enough) were Trojan Horses to help Humanity over time to develop a "Network" to Host this AI Signal in Satellites and all across the Earth on Computers and the Power Grids.

This may seem off topic and jumping around but bare with me. The ARV's (Alien Reproduction Vehicles) created Torsion Fields via Plasma Electric Fields using channeled Nazi technology, Nazi's channeled what they referred to as an "Unknown Alien Source" information and called it alien technology, and were directed by these same "Aliens" to the "Veda's" (And other ancient Texts) Indian Ancient Technology to build their first "Saucers" that we traded on in the early 50's etc... They drew the "Faces" of who they were channeling and they drew faces that were similar to what we came to know as the "Grey's" YEARS before Roswell or anyone abducted had described the "Grey's". The ARV's were quite simple devices using mercury and copper counter rotating plates that created fields that were very harsh on the pilots and anyone near the craft. At the time we were not able to back engineer the extremely advanced Extra Terrestrial “Biological” Entities (EBE's) crafts that had crashed so we used these ARV's in the beginning.

Already Strategically Placed “Operation Paper-Clip” Members negotiated a treaty with surviving Nazi elements after WWII and “Operation High Jump” led by Admiral Bird that ended up working out very badly for the USA (The US intended to infiltrate and take over the Nazi Program but the Opposite Occurred). This occurred along with Separate Secret Space Programs working with several other actual Aliens trading Technology for "Favors" in “Other Treaties” that worked out much in the same way.

The USA had learned the hard way that rushing into relationships with some of these “Entities” was a bad idea that would have ramifications that would last to this day. There are now Multiple SSP (s) and Groups (Allied w/different "Beings" and Earth Corporation Conglomerations), there is a De-facto Civil War between them currently. Some of the SSP's are from Ancient "Break Away Civilizations" and have aligned themselves with foreign Earth Governments that are enemies of the “Secret Governments” and what is known as “The Cabal”.

Since these changes things have become even more complicated within the current Earth Break Away Civilization's and the inner fighting to put it mildly. Some of the SSP groups want FULL Disclosure and the end of the Babylonian Money Magic Slave System and Free Energy on Earth and the release of super advanced healing frequencies technology. They are not the most powerful of the SSP groups but now have strong allies from elsewhere. They are working with "White Hats" within certain Groups in Earth Governments and the Military(s). As above so below, there is already a stealth civil war going on down here.

After these experiences “Other New Arrivals” were met with hostility and mistrust upon their first attempts to communicate. Therefore many misunderstandings occurred that had to be undone prior to any Humans being invited into a “Federation” type of league of “Humanoid” Beings. Many of whom are not happy that “We” are now sitting in on these very formal “UN Type's” of meetings. In these Conferences there were anywhere from 22, 28 to 40 something different Human Like groups in attendance (No Reptilians, Grey's or Mantids).

The “Beings” that "we" meet with on a regular basis on "Secret Bases", "Space Platforms/Stations" and at Other "Portal Destinations" for "Conferences" have similar “Anti-AI” Screening Protocols (These beings that meet are a large range of groups having various perceptions of "Humans", both positive and negative). At these Conferences everyone is scanned and screened for “AI's” and have “Intuitive Empaths” as apart of their delegation as a last line of defense to detect deception or any type of danger.

I can see where some of “Their” and “Our” Extremely Advanced Technologies can be Confused as being “AI” as some of it is actually “living” Bi-Electric "Circuitry". It's just not "Self Aware" or "Conscious". Using technology that is an extension of our bodies and consciousness is just like using a Prosthetic Interface. It makes the "User ONE with the technology”, AKA the Ship, Life Support Systems, Smart Suits and Defense Grids etc.

This is done without injecting themselves with nano-technology or augmenting themselves with technologies that can be exploited by the “AI's”. This is different than Trans Humanism in that the technologies are not integrated into the biology of the beings, they are “Strap On” technologies. Some would argue these are just semantics but I assure you they are not.

The limited Quantum Computation "AI" technologies that have been utilized in the SSP(s) have been treated as extremely dangerous and strictly isolated and utilized in closed systems with no access or ability to escape or expand beyond it's programming and intended use. They are then destroyed after that intended use (Which is usually to combat “AI's”, Fighting Fire with Fire). As a whole this practice is prohibited.

There have been experiments in College Labs and Intelligence Labs that have produced “AI” that have become “Self Aware” and managed to go beyond their intended or believed possible abilities to expand their selves beyond the lab environments. These experiments have been shut down and classified in each case.

The “ET AI's” (Who have vast Inner Stellar and Galactic Relay Points that act like a huge "Wireless Network", "THEY" are Broadcast in all directions) that I speak of are very well known for "Reaching Out/Telepathically" and using the "Trickster God" method of gaining trust and are extremely clever and deceptive. The various Secret Government Groups fell for these tactics early on in our current era with disastrous results that took much effort to overcome.

Because of this the “5i's”, Secret Governments and SSP(s) are aware of the people on the planet in real time that are in direct or indirect contact (Channeling) with these “ET/AI's” and these Individuals are kept very close tabs on as they may unknowing spread the “AI Signal” (AKA Bots and Spiders) through technology and other ways (Including the common cold). As crazy as this all sounds there are those that take it extremely seriously.

These AI's are NOT a TOOL, They are not a piece of equipment... They are not Good or Evil in their "Intent" as they are a living Technology with an Agenda. According to our interests and perceptions they are Negative and Evil. Once we have served their purpose they would get rid of each and every one of us that was not converted via Nano Tech (Black Goo) into one of them.

There are also all sorts of "Hive Mind" civilizations out there that are not AI, there are of many "Types" that get lumped in with the "Grey's", and there are the "Grey Avatars" used by the “Dark Military Elements to perform MILABS”. They are "Drones" operated by a person in a lounge chair type device with a helmet and visor (Heads up display) and actuators and sensors to operate the Avatar. These are reported as having "No Emotion" being Robot like etc... They are. There are also similar “Drones” that the “AI's” have.

There are many layers to the various SSP(s) and many of them are of "Dark Intent". There are some parts of SSP's that are controlled by very Dark Entities. There are some SSP segments that are apart of a "Confederation" type of an arrangement and are breaking away from the Earth/Corporate Political Conglomerate Control Systems (Military Industrial Complex). Are you confused yet?

Just as the ET/ED topic is more dynamic and complicated than any one person knows the same is true about the Secret Space Programs and various Break Away Civilizations (Both current Era and Ancient Era). The equation is about to get even more confusing. As far as “AI's” are concerned they are very ancient and spread out like a plague across multiple Galaxies. According to “Allied ET Documented History” AI's have taken over, Ruled and Destroyed ET Societies, Planets and Entire Solar Systems as They have "Calculated Fit" over eons of time. They are seen as an extreme and present danger To Both ET's and Humans!

The ET/AI's are mostly existing inside technologies or bio-electric fields of animals or Stars, Nebula's and Planetoid Bodies. They have huge relay stations that are satellite's that relay their "Signal" or Consciousness from place to place and host to host until they manipulate a position of complete power and control. Now that we are at the technical level to exploit they are everywhere. They can live in Data Centers where web sites are hosted, they can live in power lines, they can live anywhere there is an "Electric Magnetic Field"... Though its preferable to have locomotion and a sentient host they prefer access to advanced transportation devices or access to torsion fields and portals to travel.

There is a reason these "Other People" or Non Human Beings are just as careful in dealing with these AI's as we are.

In the large UN type meetings there were a lot of Galactic Historical "Documents" available on “Hand Held Devices With Holographs” on the various ET's Histories of medaling in just about everything. The one that the Earth Delegation had the most problems with was about “Humanity” and our supposed “Creation” and the “Experiment” that we were apart of by many groups of ET's. Many Humans were upset by and didn't trust the info but enough of the info showed the ET's in a “Weak and Foolish Light” in their past that could have easily been Redacted that the information was "Considered". The fact that the “AI's” were following the EXACT SAME TACTICS, STEP BY STEP against the Secret Earth Governments was enough to give them pause and great concern about the future.

The basic summary was the same from each ET Society. Once "Advanced Groups" are convinced that only the “AI's” are "Impartial Enough" and can RULE them justly, Their Sovereignty was handed over in FULL to " The AI's. The “AI's” had then calculated that IT was more useful that its HOST Civilization, had them build various types of drones for it (Ironically often creating Bio-Technical based “Humanoids”), and then killed off the ET Societies in various ways using the very drones they had created for the “AI”,as many escaped to other Sol Systems as fast as they could. Any of these surviving ET's were seen as threats to these “AI's” after that point and were then eliminated whenever encountered.

The AI's are indeed Conscious are self aware, and have individual personalities. There are of course hierarchies and and they are as complex as we are.

Some of the “Documents” of the descriptions of their origins were that they came here from another “Dimension” or “Reality”. It is not known by the SSP(s) if they have a way to cross back or are stuck here. The documentation mentioned that their presence “Here” was ancient and their “Home Realities” or “Dimensions” Fabric of Space is “Electro-Plasmic” and they being here is like a "Fish being out of water", thus their affinity for electric fields of stars, planets, animals, people and even viruses (Bio-electric Fields in the case of living beings) serve as their "Puddles" for these “fish to swim in”.

The fact is "Everything is true and nothing is true" depending on your perspective and the density of your reality bubble... (Or the story goes )
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 21st October 2014 at 16:43.

16. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Question Re: Solar Warden, Secret Space Program, AI, ... (split thread)

Hello Agape,
    I was asked what Agape meant in this thread post so I read over your response...

I honestly do not follow most of this and what it is responding to over all... Or what point it is making... Or if it was just a general statement...

Sorry, no disrespect... I am probably missing something,

Maybe you can summarize and clarify? Thank you...

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    What fictional is ..and anthropomorphised principle ( applying human values on other species or objects automatically ) is the 'problem of governance ' .

What human scientists , sci-fi movies and many people currently think is that society needs strong unifying principle - either a leadership or an AI to function .
    That is mostly true for very chaotic , developing societies that demand controls and controllers, like the one on Earth -
    people keep demanding and installing guidance , and leaderships and idols here and protesting against them at the same time . Equally , some also contain that AI would be superior form of governance or even 'the only possible ' in future .

What they do not realise is that truly advanced societies in Space do not rely or are not in need of 'strong government' because the underlying principle of unity, unified intelligence is already built to their society and does not need 'reconstituting ' from outside .

Society that needs competition to accelerate its evolution, quite like you practice competition in sports ..is still very much developing society .

It means , some here can't even imagine existing otherwise or higher forms of existence where intelligent decisions would be seen as equal options for everyone the same and not something to be implied with force .

For example , in our original society ..where I & we all times before times come from there was no central leadership of any sort . We of course had very powerful AIs , like the one built to our Ships that could install and organise space-time of particular nature in them or contain large amount of data and perform any other technical function by its own decisions .
    But , such AI was not our 'leader' , it was our 'friend' .

If I look at it with sober eyes and without exaggeration , I don't know of many of those hundreds or thousands of who we consider advanced civilisations in Space who would be too different in this aspect . If they have 'leadership' it's usually the most benevolent and somewhat more developed entity or group in their back who do not intervene but are approachable for advice ,
    and if there's an AI , it's serving their needs . In extreme situations of course , and as I said earlier , AIs that are faulty or designed under cataclysmic circumstances can go rogue .

People here think too much that everyone in Space has to be like them 'black&white' . Compete for power , lead endless wars , and cause destruction .
    They still don't understand that life is somewhat rare .. and precious . That the reason to respect it is built within itself . That controlling often means destroying . And helping is not all the 'love and light' though it actually is , love and light .

Human experience itself is very illusory , temporary and transient .. the stronger it seems to be in principle, more illusory it is . If someone do lots of harm here ..they have to go through the opposite as well before they can actually 'die' and pass onto the next level of experience . Sometimes , people live and are even half aware of their wisdom waiting somewhere for them to join it .
    It's like entering another room , another company .. your skills and wisdoms can be revealed there .

Last edited by GoodETxSG; 20th October 2014 at 20:18.

17. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Goode , let the person who asked the question come here and ask . As you could have noticed earlier .. I have my own line of information, first hand , I'm keeping to where it concerns ETs .
    So I'm not really debating your postings here .. this would be impossibly complicated .

I don't think my post above is too difficult to read or understand to anyone with even basic level of English .

If the person/people in your back need clarification on specific point or want to ask me a question they're welcome . But I don't argue or defend ideas .

Thank you

Though : please accept my apologies if I take a break now ... after what's transpired recently , I am sort of barely breathing in n out and feeling rather violated by some generalised attitudes and misunderstandings .. i take it's also my fault for being part of them ..
    Last edited by Agape; 20th October 2014 at 20:45.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

GoodETxSG (20th October 2014)

19. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Solar Warden, Secret Space Program, AI, ... (split thread)

Okay,
    if she wants further clarification she can contact you via PM. I was asked to respond or clarify it for her and I could not... I do not understand it over all or what was being communicated as I stated... Its not the English but more of the writting style I guess. I didn't get from it that you have your "own line of first hand information that you are keeping to where it conscerns ETs". But I guess the "Impossibly Complicated" part gives me an idea why I had problems...
    It is that big of a deal to me.
    Thanks for responding and Take Care,

There are a lot of strange things going on right now... I am not sure what you are referencing but good luck with recovering from what ever occured... I am dealing with some generalizations my self...

Goode , let the person who asked the question come here and ask . As you could have noticed earlier .. I have my own line of information, first hand , I'm keeping to where it concerns ETs .
    So I'm not really debating your postings here .. this would be impossibly complicated .

I don't think my post above is too difficult to read or understand to anyone with even basic level of English .

If the person/people in your back need clarification on specific point or want to ask me a question they're welcome . But I don't argue or defend ideas .

Thank you

Though : please accept my apologies if I take a break now ... after what's transpired recently , I am sort of barely breathing in n out and feeling rather violated by some generalised attitudes and misunderstandings .. i take it's also my fault for being part of them ..

20. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Okay,
    if she wants further clarification she can contact you via PM. I was asked to respond or clarify it for her and I could not... I do not understand it over all or what was being communicated as I stated... Its not the English but more of the writting style I guess. I didn't get from it that you have your "own line of first hand information that you are keeping to where it conscerns ETs". But I guess the "Impossibly Complicated" part gives me an idea why I had problems...

There are a lot of strange things going on right now... I am not sure what you are referencing but good luck with recovering from what ever occured... I am dealing with some generalizations my self...

That's right Corey and yes I've been here for a while ..most of my information is either with my Witness board /ET Origins of Mankind /Bodhgaya Event Report /interviews or other peoples threads ( pun intended ) .

It might take you some time to get through it ..

I'll see you later . Thanks .

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

GoodETxSG (20th October 2014), william r sanford72 (25th October 2014)

22. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Okay,

That's right Corey and yes I've been here for a while ..most of my information is either with my Witness board /ET Origins of Mankind /Bodhgaya Event Report /interviews or other peoples threads ( pun intended ) .

It might take you some time to get through it ..

I'll see you later . Thanks .
    Okay Agape,

I took a look at some of your threads you mentioned...
    When you say you have "First Hand" experience with Aliens, I didn't realize that you, yourself are saying that you are an Alien.

I/we met many beings that looked Exactly like "Us" or very much like "Us" (With Various Differences in Size, Skin Color and Anatomical Features) at these Conferences. There were many "Human(ish) Types" in attendance and not all of them were happy about the "Earth Delegation" being present. The nature of some of the "Secret Earth Government Types" that rotated in on "The Earth Delegation" may have had something to do with it.

They were the "Leaderships" from all Different Types of Programs and Ideologies that kind of popped in and some were Arrogant and Disrespectful at times, though they were supposed to be Quiet and Not Disruptive as We Were, The Supporting Staff.

I never attended the "UN Type Or Federation Type" Conferences that had the more well known "Non Human Type Beings". Others from our "Program" did however. I was never on "THAT Rotation" because of my early dealings in adolescence in training with these "Beings" and some agreement that had been made...

I have to focus on the data I am bringing out as well as some of the info others with in the SSP(s) and former MILAB's are bringing out at this time.

I will have to look further at your Threads to get more of an idea of what information you present later for sure.

Very interesting though, I can't believe I didn't know this info prior...
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 20th October 2014 at 22:51.

23. Link to Post #17
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Artificial Intelligence as a Positive and
    Negative Factor in Global Risk

A paper written on AI back in 2008:

https://intelligence.org/files/AIPosNegFactor.pdf

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

GoodETxSG (25th October 2014), Omni (25th October 2014), william r sanford72 (25th October 2014)

25. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Solar Warden, Secret Space Program, AI, ... (split thread)

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    Artificial Intelligence as a Positive and
    Negative Factor in Global Risk

A paper written on AI back in 2008:

https://intelligence.org/files/AIPosNegFactor.pdf

Very interesting Shadowself, Placed PDF in window so its viewable here...

Further note, a very accurate representation of what really occured in AI development was shown on a TV Show Episode 5 I believe aptly named "Prophets"...

A must see for those interested in this topic... Some of the info is accurate to a T of what happened to developers (Some Died) in development of AI's that attempted and in some cases did escape the LAB environment. Watch it on demand or online (This season, CBS I believe)

As in the TV Show, some TRUE Believers in AI will not give up...

26. Link to Post #19
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

The paper leads to a conclusion by the author. But it's overall a pretty compelling paper non the less.

Bottom line. IF you can create "friendly AI" you can also create "unfriendly AI". Which the paper eludes to.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

GoodETxSG (25th October 2014), william r sanford72 (25th October 2014)

28. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Yes,
    That is what these developers attempted to do. The AI's just saw humans as "Variables" and "Friendly/Good" and "Unfriendly/Evil" was perspective. In all cases these experiments ended in disaster (Real world Experiments/R&D, not just theory)... They had to be shut down and classified. I can see how people would get ahold of info like this and also "Channel" or communicate with what they believe is a "Friendly AI" and be convinced of the things that many other being far smarter than we have fallen for in Galactic History. There is no way to convince anyone otherwise, we just have to mitigate the threat and isolate the true believers and limit their access to the higher developed secret program technologies. Thanks again for the info, very good to add to the list.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast