+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How Do We Automatically Understand Concepts Since Birth?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default How Do We Automatically Understand Concepts Since Birth?

In saying concepts I mean the actual conscious state where an understanding(or something similar) happens. Animals understand concepts. Babies understand concepts. We come pre-built, understanding concepts. So, where does it come from? The soul is one theory of mine. I've never heard this subject spoken about so all I have to go on is my own theories really...

I think it's quite possible the fabric of the soul on some level, no matter the soul's age, entails a universal understanding of concepts.

It could also be genetic, but I think it is the soul. Imagine a time where we could not understand concepts? What would that be like? I don't think we could learn language as a little one if we didn't understand concepts.

Visual and Sonic Languages:

This one is harder to theorize about. Visual things affect us in ways, so much so, that I think visuals are a language in themselves. Same as audio/sonic being it's own language. It even has aspects of language within language, as we can monitor the tone of voice of someone etc, while interpreting their linguistics. Going further there is music of course. I really love music that has no lyrics. I like some music with lyrics too, but music without lyrics I think stimulates the brain, soul, and genetics in ways beyond most things can reach. I theorize music without lyrics, with proper sounds, is very beneficial to the soul.

One of the reasons I feel I was part of an extraterrestrial race before I came to earth is the music I could hear naturally. It was better than any music I have heard on earth, including my own. An electronic music producer is limited to their sound library. I simply cannot find many sounds I am looking for. I find myself just working with what I got when I make music, rather than creating what I want to hear.

I have found one song that is similar to what I could hear early on in my life... It was produced by a musician named Ott. It is this song:
    (Skip to about 55 seconds in to hear the actual song):

Sound speaks to people in many profound ways. The language of sound is much more subjective than the language of concept... It seems to me, soulular programming having to do with sound, is an accumulative process over many incarnations. It's never too late to start being creative musically. However if you as some say "dont have a harmonic bone in my body", that is likely genetic, not the soul. Although it is possible it's the soul, I think genetics have a big role to play in how creative we are with music. At the very least having to do with brain balance, so creative sides can flourish if tapped into.

One interesting side note: Onyxknight years back on the icke forum spoke of "acoustic bombs". It resonated fully(although I don't think he said much about them). I had caught on to sonic elements being very potent. As a musician I can't say enough about how sound and music has helped me have a spiritual experience in this life.

I theorize it's possible to create a universe(a big bang), with an acoustic explosion as the catalyst. I think it's reasonable to say it's quite possible sound was the catalyst for the creation of universes.

Any thoughts?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

betoobig (19th October 2014), chocolate (19th October 2014), justntime2learn (19th October 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (19th October 2014), Wind (19th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Default Re: How Do We Automatically Understand Concepts Since Birth?

First was the word... A sound...guess You are right
    Love

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Omni (19th October 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (19th October 2014), Wind (19th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Hi Omni,
    I have spent much time on creation. I find it a fascinating subject. On the idea of concepts: they are a creation - just like everything else. I make a very early assumption that God exists - the alternative does not make ultimate sense. With the existence of God creation takes on a totally different configuration.

Without going into all the details (which took me decades to unravel, I'm not the smartest of the bunch) there is a thing I call the aperture that connects every sovereign phenomena to its source - atoms, stars, energy quanta, planets and humans all have this connection. The aperture is activated by sentience (which is not quite the same thing as intelligence). If an entity is not sentient then the communications are organized solely by source. If there is sentience then the communications are two-way!

Comprehension - the ability to grasp a concept in its entirety (not the same as understanding because understanding is linear) - is instantaneous. There are many proofs for this I won't get into (I'm not a detail guy). Just consider a normal earthly conversation. We do not need any time to not only understand the words uttered but the meaning is also instantly conveyed as well. We do not need pause to consider the meaning of single words and phrases - they are comprehended automatically and instantaneously.

The idea of word recognition is still effectively a pipedream for computer systems - and that is just understanding the spoken word and not its meaning. The meaning part of vocabulary is not understood at all.

In this reality concepts are the information of the source. They are the code of reality. They are the intentions of creation. After all, information is reality and "truth in formation".

If we believe in God we had better start coming up with theories that incorporate the divine into the plan - or it will be an incomplete and incorrect theory!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Omni (19th October 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (19th October 2014), Wind (19th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Creation cannot happen out of context. There must be a context, a theater, a container, a reason.

A sound is a frequency of energy. All EMF (electro-magnetic radiation) is effect, not cause. They are concepts not context.

Before concepts can have meaning there must be context. A first cause.

For science, first cause is unknown. They pick up the story at the first effect - the primordial ball of infinite density and temperature. That ball (at the very moment it popped into existence) can be considered a standing wave of infinite probability, and a sound is a wave (part of the EMF spectrum).

Science downplays the ether or would remove it from reality altogether, as Einstein and others did. But that leaves only concepts supporting concepts within even more concepts. The ether is the context of the universe - it contains, holds, supports and informs (read as 'gives form to') everything within it.

And God, Source, Spirit is the context of the universe.

Sure it's possible to create a sonic big bang - now - the context and concepts are already manifest (created). Try doing that before there was a universe - then you'd be god.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

8. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

We don't exactly come 'pre-built' understanding concepts. From the moment we're born (and before even), we begin taking in information with all our of senses, from the language we hear to the behaviour we witness. Our ability to understand concepts, and the world around us, grows as we grow. Without language what would a concept look like?

What exactly do you mean by 'concept'? Like the concept of a parking meter or of afternoon tea?

And how do you know that animals and babies understand concepts?

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

We don't come prebuilt, we come inbuilt. The aperture lies within the context of reality, it is a first principle. You can't find the aperture and measure it - but you can use it within its intended parameters, all phenomena do.

The world actually shrinks and shrinks as we name and categorize all that we survey. More and more of it vanishes as other, more grand concepts swallow them whole. Soon we walk through life without really seeing anything, or feeling anything. Just the humdrum monotony of daily modern drudgery. There is always language because there cannot be a communications breakdown, the aperture being intrinsic to reality. Source cannot loose control by definition.

The concept of a parking meter is a pretty narrow, refined and restrictive concept...and it is very, very specific. In that concept there are countless other implied concepts that uphold the probability of 'parking meter'. Concepts can easily be employed to mislead and misdirect. An idea is a powerful meme, infectious even - it spreads like wildfire. An underlying false premise can quickly be masked by all sorts of new concepts based upon the initial false premise.

The aperture works the same for all - site specific comprehensive information (read universal law) is readily available, whether the subject is aware or not. Animals might not be aware of concepts as concepts but they surely know rain as rain and sun as sun and night as night. Same goes for babies.

Being human does not necessarily mean being sentient, that takes responsibility and openness and love - that takes right-mindedness.

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Pop Idle (here)
    We don't exactly come 'pre-built' understanding concepts. From the moment we're born (and before even), we begin taking in information with all our of senses, from the language we hear to the behaviour we witness. Our ability to understand concepts, and the world around us, grows as we grow. Without language what would a concept look like?

What exactly do you mean by 'concept'? Like the concept of a parking meter or of afternoon tea?

And how do you know that animals and babies understand concepts?
    What I mean by concepts is the actual state of mind where a concept of understanding takes place. Basically not an idea but the actual conceptual realm in the mind. It's hard to explain. We indeed come prebuilt understanding them. I remember when I was younger I understood all concepts that passed my mind. It doesn't take information to understand a concept, like the other meaning of the word. And I know animals understand concepts because I have spoken to them telepathically before(Via electromagnetic technology).

+ Reply to Thread