+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Origins and Control of the Human Species - Mark Passio's recommended top researchers.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,854 times in 21,553 posts

Default The Origins and Control of the Human Species - Mark Passio's recommended top researchers.

Mark Passio has been going through his research into the origins and control of humans for the last several months on his weekly podcasts.

This week, in Podcast #172 (mp3 audio file), he went over his recommendations for other researchers. There is a lifetime of possible research in his recommendations.
    Transcribing what Mark actually says about each researcher would take more time than I have for this, so I recommend listening to above podcast.

Here are Passio's top listed researchers:Click on the above name to see Mark Passio's slide for that individual.
    Click on the word "Google" to search the web for that individual.
    Click on the word "Youtube" to search for videos on or by that individual.
    Click on the word "Amazon" to search for published works by that individual.

Mark recommends another 27 researchers in addition to the above, for which he did not provide individual slides. See Postcast #172 on Mark's weekly podcasts page for the full presentation.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th October 2014 at 09:43.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Agape (19th October 2014), Alecs (19th October 2014), aniN (19th October 2014), betoobig (19th October 2014), Blacklight43 (19th October 2014), Chester (19th October 2014), chocolate (19th October 2014), Feritciva (20th October 2014), genevieve (19th October 2014), GoodETxSG (19th October 2014), gripreaper (19th October 2014), Hervé (19th October 2014), heyokah (19th October 2014), Jake (19th October 2014), Jean-Marie (19th October 2014), JRS (20th October 2014), kanishk (19th October 2014), karelia (19th October 2014), Krist (19th October 2014), Limor Wolf (19th October 2014), mab777 (19th October 2014), Maunagarjana (19th October 2014), Muzz (19th October 2014), naste.de.lumina (19th October 2014), observer (19th October 2014), Omni (19th October 2014), Realeyes (19th October 2014), Ria (19th October 2014), Richard S. (19th October 2014), Robin (19th October 2014), RunningDeer (19th October 2014), seko (19th October 2014), selinam (19th October 2014), Sidney (19th October 2014), SilentFeathers (19th October 2014), Sophocles (19th October 2014), Spiral of Light (19th October 2014), Star Tsar (19th October 2014), sunflower (19th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (19th October 2014), Wind (19th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

Default Re: The Origins and Control of the Human Species - Mark Passio's recommended top researchers.

I can't stand Erich von Däniken. it's all speculations and never any true research behind his stories.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: The Origins and Control of the Human Species - Mark Passio's recommended top researchers.

Wow Paul. The amount of coding you did in that post is pretty monumental. I took a glance at the quote for your links there and must thank you for your time spent to provide a quality thread.

I absolutely love Mark Passio. He is one of the very few people putting out loads of info these days, I haven't found a bunch of disinfo in. I actually manned up and spent 7 hours watching his "New" Age bull**** and sacred masculine video... I'll try to listen to these, thanks Paul.
    Last edited by Omni; 19th October 2014 at 12:38.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

genevieve (19th October 2014), heyokah (19th October 2014), Jean-Marie (19th October 2014), Krist (19th October 2014), Realeyes (19th October 2014), RunningDeer (19th October 2014), SilentFeathers (19th October 2014), Sophocles (19th October 2014), ThePythonicCow (19th October 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Mark Passio's work is about freeing one's soul from the matrix of control. The researchers in his list are all there to assist one's personal pilgrimage through the illusions of reality. Each individual researcher in that list presents another dot in the grand mosaic.

We may individually think we have all the answers, when in reality we each know very little about the Big Picture. Mark Passio is a trail blazer.

I personally endorse each researcher in the index.

Thank you, Paul for taking the time to compile this list.
    Last edited by observer; 19th October 2014 at 13:01. Reason: add text

7. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michael Moewes (here)
    I can't stand Erich von Däniken. it's all speculations and never any true research behind his stories.
    Erich von Däniken has written many books, with much evidence of alien involvement with ancient man. Which book(s) of his have you read, that lack any "true" research (or perhaps I should ask - what do you mean by "true" research ?)

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

genevieve (19th October 2014), heyokah (19th October 2014), Jean-Marie (19th October 2014), Krist (19th October 2014), observer (19th October 2014), Omni (19th October 2014), Realeyes (19th October 2014), RunningDeer (19th October 2014), seko (19th October 2014), SilentFeathers (19th October 2014), Sophocles (19th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Thanks for spreading the word, Paul.

I have listened to all of Mark Passio's podcasts, watched all his video presentations, attended one of his seminars in St. Louis, and continue to listen to his radio show every week (and sometimes call in).

I couldn't recommend his work enough. One of the most inspiring topics he talks about is what he terms "armchair quarterbacks," who are the people who are awake and aware to the Truth, but stay at home and do not contribute to spreading their knowledge. Many people on Avalon fit this label, and it would be wise indeed for us to put our awareness into action. Because of his somewhat vitriolic way of calling out folks who do not spread information, I am now working on doing my own projects, which I am hopeful will help spread awareness.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

gripreaper (19th October 2014), heyokah (19th October 2014), Jean-Marie (19th October 2014), Krist (19th October 2014), Omni (19th October 2014), Realeyes (19th October 2014), seko (19th October 2014), SilentFeathers (19th October 2014), Sophocles (19th October 2014), ThePythonicCow (19th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,243 times in 914 posts

Paul,
    do you know where can anyone get the book(pdf or hard-copy) from Nikola Tesla?
    After the quarrel with JP Morgan, Tesla went out from public. But he worked endlessly almost to his death bed on higher technologies.
    He wrote the book with a name (I don`t know the exact one) - my inventions.

There he described exactly everything he did in his whole life. Over 90% of things are still far away from modern science and it belongs to the future humanity.
    Spiritual tech. Thought tech. Utilizing the Aether force.

Do you know by any chance of someone who eventually did a podcast about this strictly?
    Love, love - and see what happens

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Jean-Marie (19th October 2014), Omni (19th October 2014), Realeyes (19th October 2014), Robin (19th October 2014), seko (19th October 2014), SilentFeathers (19th October 2014), ThePythonicCow (19th October 2014), Wind (19th October 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Excellent info/post Paul,
    Would you mind sharing or if I shared it and linked over to your thread from the SSP Thread I am working on? Great info...

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Mark Passio sees a difference between "Satanists" and "Luciferions." He also says there is a major distinction between what he calls "dark Luciferions" and the other portion of Luciferions who are not "dark."

It has been interpreted that the Gnostics believed that the material realm was created by an "evil Demiurge." Humanity then received the gift of "knowledge of good and evil" so that each being might acquire their own salvation. In some interpretations the one who brought this information to humanity (via Eve) was Lucifer. In other interpretations the being was identified as Jesus. In any case, the wording of this myth points directly to a "serpent."

The reason I mention these things is to demonstrate the confusion one can experience when one tries to sort through the vast sea of "information."

What I found that resolved all my own issues in this regard was to "pull through the magical being that lay hidden within me."

It simplified everything and it is my most earnest recommendation to others.
    Last edited by Chester; 19th October 2014 at 15:41.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

gripreaper (19th October 2014), heyokah (19th October 2014), karelia (20th October 2014), mab777 (19th October 2014), Realeyes (19th October 2014), Robin (19th October 2014), SilentFeathers (19th October 2014), Sophocles (19th October 2014), ThePythonicCow (19th October 2014)

16. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Thanks Paul,
    great list
    there are a few names there I don't know
    Now I got more work to do...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Omni (20th October 2014), Realeyes (19th October 2014), Robin (19th October 2014), RunningDeer (19th October 2014), ThePythonicCow (19th October 2014)

18. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

I too have been listening to Mark Passio's work with great interest. I find myself nodding my head, laughing out loud while listening to him speak as he confirms (as well as reminds me) what I have studied over 3 decades, as well as joining dots I have missed along the way.

I have been mulling over how best to introduce Mark Passio's teachings to my friends, I know many will love his message - that is, once they get over the new age bulls**t we have all been spoon fed over the decades. I think if they are willing to see the new age deceptions, it will be fast forward moving after that. I do understand it is difficult to let go of such cosey belief systems especially if one has built a career out of the new age philosophies. Thankfully I never did that, I never jumped on that lucrative band waggon - so the coffers this end are still of a church mouse as I continued studying all I could, to be as sure as one could be before sharing 'whatever' to someone else; I take responsibility very seriously and never would want to lead somebody into a dead end road.

I too like Samwisethebrave have been looking at how I can be more pro active in sharing my knowledge - I am digging out my old projects of unfinished ideas for books. Also sowing seeds everywhere I go, flowing with whatever suitation I find myself in, beit in the supermarket or at the doctors surgery, listening to what others are saying and sowing a little seed here and there.

Little steps grow into bigger steps................and spread

19. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    Paul,
    do you know where can anyone get the book(pdf or hard-copy) from Nikola Tesla?
    I do not know of that book, nor how to get it, nor of a podcast on it ... sorry.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    Excellent info/post Paul,
    Would you mind sharing or if I shared it and linked over to your thread from the SSP Thread I am working on? Great info...
    You're welcome to share and/or link it.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chester (19th October 2014), GoodETxSG (19th October 2014), SilentFeathers (19th October 2014)

21. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    Mark Passio's work is about freeing one's soul from the matrix of control. The researchers in his list are all there to assist one's personal pilgrimage through the illusions of reality. Each individual researcher in that list presents another dot in the grand mosaic.

We may individually think we have all the answers, when in reality we each know very little about the Big Picture. Mark Passio is a trail blazer.

I personally endorse each researcher in the index.

Thank you, Paul for taking the time to compile this list.
    I equally endorse the researchers in the index, although I would add Joseph Farrell to that list. Michael Tsarion is my favorite. I would also honor the forerunners and pioneers who made this line of inquiry possible for ALL OF THOSE RESEARCHERS on the list, and that would be Eustice Mullins, may he rest in peace, and Jordan Maxwell, who really deserves the accolades and our unmitigated support. These two did the research when researching this stuff was not cool and could cost you your life.

This is an inquiry whose time has come and needs to see the full light of day. Thanks Paul for starting this thread. Very timely.

Quote Posted by justone (here)
    What I found that resolved all my own issues in this regard was to "pull through the magical being that lay hidden within me." It simplified everything and it is my most earnest recommendation to others.
    I concur. I would only add, that the astral realms still have duality in them, and only the pure source realms have the complete gnosis of self. Fun to play in the astral, but be centered and fully sovereign before you (not you Chester, love ya man ) start a thread on Avalon claiming to be sent or spawned from some aliens and you are here to help me with my sovereignty.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 19th October 2014 at 21:27.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Chester (19th October 2014), Christine (19th October 2014), Hervé (19th October 2014), heyokah (19th October 2014), karelia (19th October 2014), observer (20th October 2014), RunningDeer (19th October 2014), seko (19th October 2014), SilentFeathers (19th October 2014), ThePythonicCow (19th October 2014)

23. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    I equally endorse the researchers in the index, although I would add Joseph Farrell to that list. I would also honor the forerunners and pioneers who made this line of inquiry possible for ALL OF THOSE RESEARCHERS on the list, and that would be Eustace Mullins, may he rest in peace, and Jordan Maxwell, who really deserves the accolades and our unmitigated support. these two did the research when researching this stuff was not cool and could cost you your life.
    I too would add Joseph P. Farrell to the list, and Jordan Maxwell and Eustace Mullins.

For that matter, so would Mark Passio add at least two of those, Farrell and Maxwell, as indeed he did. Here is the entire list of researchers that Mark Passio recommended in the above podcast, including those for whom he had not provided a separate slide.
    • Erich von Däniken
    • Zecharia Sitchin
    • Lloyd Pye
    • William Bramley
    • Michael Tellinger
    • David Icke
    • Michael Tsarion
    • Jordan Maxwell
    • Credo Mutwa
    • L. A. Marzulli
    • Brien Foerster
    • David Hatcher Childress
    • Michael Cremo
    • William Cooper
    • Graham Hancock
    • Immanuel Velikovsky
    • Richard Hoagland
    • Richard Mooney
    • Giorgio Tsoukalos
    • Robert Schoch
    • Rob Skiba
    • Trey Smith
    • Jay Weidner
    • D. S. Allan
    • J. B. Delair
    • Paul LaViolette
    • Conor MacDari
    • Ignatius Donnelly
    • John Anthony West
    • Mark Pinkham
    • Steve Quayle
    • Thomas Horn
    • Will Hart
    • Rick Smith
    • W. Raymond+Drake
    • Andrew Tomas
    • Robert Charroux
    • R. L. Dione
    • Alan Landsburg
    • Josh Reeves

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chester (19th October 2014), gripreaper (19th October 2014), Hervé (19th October 2014), karelia (20th October 2014), Muzz (20th October 2014), observer (20th October 2014), RunningDeer (19th October 2014), seko (19th October 2014), SilentFeathers (19th October 2014), Sophocles (19th October 2014), Wind (19th October 2014)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    For that matter, so would Mark Passio add at least two of those, Farrell and Maxwell, as indeed he did. Here is the entire list of researchers that Mark Passio recommended in the above podcast, including those for whom he had not provided a separate slide.
    • Erich von Däniken
    • Zecharia Sitchin
    • Lloyd Pye
    • William Bramley
    • Michael Tellinger
    • David Icke
    • Michael Tsarion
    • Jordan Maxwell
    • Credo Mutwa
    • L. A. Marzulli
    • Brien Foerster
    • David Hatcher Childress
    • Michael Cremo
    • William Cooper
    • Graham Hancock
    • Immanuel Velikovsky
    • Richard Hoagland
    • Richard Mooney
    • Giorgio Tsoukalos
    • Robert Schoch
    • Rob Skiba
    • Trey Smith
    • Jay Weidner
    • D. S. Allan
    • J. B. Delair
    • Paul LaViolette
    • Conor MacDari
    • Ignatius Donnelly
    • John Anthony West
    • Mark Pinkham
    • Steve Quayle
    • Thomas Horn
    • Will Hart
    • Rick Smith
    • W. Raymond+Drake
    • Andrew Tomas
    • Robert Charroux
    • R. L. Dione
    • Alan Landsburg
    • Josh Reeves
    In order not to overwhelm newbies to this deep rabbit hole of inquiry, which will shatter every belief they have been taught and totally disrupt their psyche, their soul, and their bodies, if I HAD TO choose one of these researchers who I felt was the most comprehensive, articulate, and succinct, it would have to be Michael Tsarion.

The inquiry of this topic and the title of this thread might be better served as: "The Origins and Control of the Human Species and what we can do about it" without the main focus being on Mark Passio's amalgamation of all the researchers. This inquiry is way too important.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Chester (19th October 2014), heyokah (19th October 2014), karelia (20th October 2014), observer (20th October 2014), Omni (20th October 2014), Robin (20th October 2014), SilentFeathers (19th October 2014)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I listened to the podcast, and the first 25 minutes are a must listen. The salient points, if I may have such poetic license to steer this thread, would indicate that in our ancient past, there were several alien interventions, DNA manipulations of the indigenous species, as well as a major cataclysmic event, most likely caused by the alien interlopers.

Even Genesis, in the bible, alludes to the postulate that there were two main manipulations, the first DNA splicing left the heart and upper brain centers intact, the cerebrum and cerebellum, and that there is about a 15% contingent here on this planet who have this original splicing and are quite capable of embracing the full spectrum of their inheritance, and become avatars, while there was a second hybridization which was dumbed down and more docile, and who want to remain victims and let others guide them and control them.

Yet, there is also a global cognitive dissonance we all hold in our consciousness which has to do with a cataclysmic event which we all still carry in our psyches, which is being used by the controllers to keep us in the discordant lower frequencies of fear, anger and grief.

Think about the amount of energy spent every day to keep us in the discordant lower frequencies. Almost everything; religion, science, history, education, media, movies, entertainment, sports, Madison Avenue, corporatocracy, consumerism, fashion, news, and all the other myriad of distractions foisted on our consciousness every minute of every day.

The controllers don’t care what rabbit holes you crawl around in, what distracting interests you have, or how you express them, as long as you don’t look inside and find the true heritage of the ancient Gnostics, the inheritance of our original pedigree, and the truth about our origin’s, or the cataclysmic event which has damaged the collective psyche and kept us in the lower discordant frequencies.

If you find out that we were manipulated, our DNA altered, that we were hybridized, that these alien interlopers caused a massive cataclysm which broke our psyches, and that we are being held in this frequency, we would heal, grow in power and consciousness, and rebel against the control grid.

Michael Tsarion and Joseph Farrell have been consistently pointing this out, and now Mark Passio is really focusing in on this one aspect of our history, because it is pivotal in healing the ancient cataclysmic imprint, and is pivotal in awakening and ushering in a new paradigm of consciousness.

I know this, because I have cleared much of the karma I have created over my many lifetimes, have healed many of the discordant energies in my chakras, and I stand face to face with the cataclysmic DNA imprint, and it is very strong and deeply imbedded. It is the last vestige of clearing which needs to occur before the full spectrum of the human inheritance can be embraced and the full opening of the akashic can return, IMHO.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 20th October 2014 at 06:12.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

heyokah (26th October 2014), karelia (20th October 2014), observer (20th October 2014), Omni (20th October 2014), Robin (20th October 2014), ThePythonicCow (20th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread