+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raytheon Pilotless Plane Technology, Press Released in Oct 2001

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Raytheon Pilotless Plane Technology, Press Released in Oct 2001

I haven't heard this mentioned much if at all... it seems to be a bit that slipped by mostly under the radar(although there are plenty of conspiracy sites citing it).

Back in 2001 when 9-11 happened I took it upon myself to investigate the event, because I felt the US government would do a pisspoor job, so I felt to get any truth from the situation I had to investigate myself(I was 17 at the time). One of the things I found was a site with info related to Raytheon pilotless plane technology, dated october 2001. It reported 4 planes being able to be flown by one controller. Which happens to be the same amount of planes on 9-11 that were hijacked.

Numerous professionals cite that the maneuvers the planes took that day, would be near impossible to do by an amateur, and very difficult for an experienced professional. However pilotless plane technology, which I believe was used that day, could easily do it(this is my own opinion for the record not professionals in the field of aviation).

The press release has since been taken down. It was at this link as far as I know:
    http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...TE=Oct+1,+2001

Just another piece of the puzzle I thought was worth posting...
    Last edited by Omni; 30th October 2014 at 11:07.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Atlas (20th October 2014), cursichella1 (20th October 2014), David Ansible (20th October 2014), Frank V (20th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: Raytheon Pilotless Plane Technology, Press Released in Oct 2001

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Numerous professionals cite that the maneuvers the planes took that day, would be near impossible to do by an amateur, and very difficult for an experienced professional. However pilotless plane technology, which I believe was used that day, could easily do it(this is my own opinion for the record not professionals in the field of aviation).
    From what I can figure out, there was another reason that those commercial passenger planes were not flown into the WTC towers and into the Pentagon.

Such planes could not physically have done what we are told they did, no matter who was flying them, nor how they were being flown. Larger commercial passenger planes cannot fly at the 400 or 500 knot speeds claimed, near sea level, without (1) much stronger engines and (2) then disintegrating anyway. Nor can they fly at several hundred knots just feet above the ground, due to ground effect.

Therefore no requirement existed for remotely flying commercial passenger planes on that day, 9/11.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

animovado (23rd October 2014), Atlas (20th October 2014), cursichella1 (20th October 2014), Frank V (20th October 2014), gripreaper (20th October 2014), Omni (20th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    From what I can figure out, there was another reason that those commercial passenger planes were not flown into the WTC towers and into the Pentagon.

Such planes could not physically have done what we are told they did, no matter who was flying them, nor how they were being flown. Larger commercial passenger planes cannot fly at the 400 or 500 knot speeds claimed, near sea level, without (1) much stronger engines and (2) then disintegrating anyway. Nor can they fly at several hundred knots just feet above the ground, due to ground effect.

Therefore no requirement existed for remotely flying commercial passenger planes on that day, 9/11.
    Thanks Paul for the added info.

There isn't a requirement for pilotless plane tech, however how else would they fly them? Certainly no USAF personnel would suicide fly planes into something. I think that day pilotless plane tech was used regardless of what kind of planes were flying that day.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Atlas (20th October 2014), Frank V (20th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

There isn't a requirement for pilotless plane tech, however how else would they fly them? Certainly no USAF personnel would suicide fly planes into something. I think that day pilotless plane tech was used regardless of what kind of planes were flying that day.
    Perhaps it wasn't (normally piloted) planes that hit the WTC towers and the Pentagon. Airframes that are not normally equipped for human occupants can have a wider operational envelope of speed, maneuvrability, altitude and accuracy in spite of unexpected environmental variations. Holograms and mirages can have an even wider envelope, if the mission requires it.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st October 2014), Atlas (20th October 2014), cursichella1 (20th October 2014), Frank V (20th October 2014), Omni (20th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

a press release of Raytheon pilotless plane technology, dated october 2001. It reported 4 planes being able to be flown by one controller.
    There was only 1 Raytheon pilotless plane mentioned on Oct. 1, 2001 and the article says: "the aircraft conducted six full autolands using the JPALS ground station." (Source: http://www.spacedaily.com/news/gps-01k.html)

Are you certain that the article you saw mentioned 4 planes or could it have been the 6 autolands mentioned above?

--------------------

See also, this article dated October 2, 2001 which talks about Raytheon: Remote piloting: Solution or disaster-in-the-making?
    Last edited by Atlas; 20th October 2014 at 10:02.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,236 times in 761 posts

If they're announcing the technology now, doesn't that mean it's really been around for 30 or so years? Also, I think Operation Northwoods (JFK 60's) had a remote controlled plane as part of that plan? (They referred to it as a "drone"?)

Mark Gaffney has written two books that address this possibility.

Black 9/11: Money, Motive and Technology

The 9/11 Mystery Plane: And the Vanishing of America

Mark Gaffney interview on Red Ice Radio
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Atlas (20th October 2014), Omni (20th October 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    a press release of Raytheon pilotless plane technology, dated october 2001. It reported 4 planes being able to be flown by one controller.
    There was only 1 Raytheon pilotless plane mentioned on Oct. 1, 2001 and the article says: "the aircraft conducted six full autolands using the JPALS ground station." (Source: http://www.spacedaily.com/news/gps-01k.html)

Are you certain that the article you saw mentioned 4 planes or could it have been the 6 autolands mentioned above?

--------------------

See also, this article dated October 2, 2001 which talks about Raytheon: Remote piloting: Solution or disaster-in-the-making?
    I am certain the article I read said it was 4. However it wasn't the press release. I didn't read much of it I just skimmed it to make sure it was the real deal(the press release). It's possible it was just one. However the article that wrote it IIRC was a mainstream news/science site.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Atlas (20th October 2014), cursichella1 (21st October 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey Omni,
    Very unusual for a 17 year old to have that attitude.
    Starting to get a profile here for why you might have been targeted!
    Not because you were any kind of threat on an individual level, I am guessing. But because
    you are a dangerous "type," your consciousness, if you know what I mean. Good on you.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Ansible For This Post:

cursichella1 (21st October 2014), Omni (20th October 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

What Paul said reminded me of the Lockerbie bombing, which was also very bad because of the altitude, airspeed, and when the explosive was triggered.
    Took masterful knowledge of aerodynamics. Which carried over into the 9/11 attacks, I am sure.

My head is still reeling a bit from what happened in Libya to the guy who claimed he wasn't behind the earlier attack.
    And also the legendary Mr Osama, another corpse who cannot tell tales.

18. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)
    If they're announcing the technology now, doesn't that mean it's really been around for 30 or so years? Also, I think Operation Northwoods (JFK 60's) had a remote controlled plane as part of that plan? (They referred to it as a "drone"?)

Mark Gaffney has written two books that address this possibility.

Black 9/11: Money, Motive and Technology

The 9/11 Mystery Plane: And the Vanishing of America

Mark Gaffney interview on Red Ice Radio
    I have read both those books. They are very very detailed and very underated. Lots of documentation too. No hologrammes needed here.

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,162 times in 1,389 posts

Hey Onmi! Please check out the thread I just created on this subject. It should (I hope) answer all questions.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread