+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast

Thread: Where did "justone(man)" go? Well... maybe he is back!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Where did "justone(man)" go? Well... maybe he is back!

Hi Friends!

Some who have been here and have followed some of my posts already know the following. I am restating the following for newer members/readers or those who may have missed much of my sharing here and yet now are reading this post.

I originally joined Avalon back in late 2011 and just after I experienced a massive personal meltdown followed by an almost 3 month long "dark night of the soul." I somehow survived myself and began the journey of building a new soul from the ground up and I did this almost entirely through the Avalon forum. I am happy with the new foundation (soul) I have established and am ever grateful to Avalon and am especially grateful for the relationships I have formed with those I have met via this forum.

Anyone who has followed some of my posts should know that the way I use this forum is by sharing my experiences and sharing my opinions. I do this as best I can in a way that does not assume any opinion I have should be held by anyone else. The reason I do this is because over the last two and a half years of utilizing this process, my life experience has become amazing, wondrous and magical. When I step outside myself and look at what I say, write and do as to how these things affect others, I see a massive (positive) change when compared to my prior 54.5 years in this regard. So I correlate that my words and actions have become better for others directly to these personal changes I have made which would never have occurred without Avalon.

Again (and I cannot emphasize enough) these changes have resulted in experiencing the amazing, wondrous and magical.

I am starting this thread such that I can share with my friends here as to where I am at now. The reason I wish to do so is because I believe that some readers may be energized and catalyzed by considering some of what I have to write and that what they may consider may move them towards achieving the actual higher level of life experience I have now achieved and additionally that by so doing the experiences of more and more of the rest of us might also improve. Naturally this should generate a more peaceful world and a world which we feel better about leaving to our children. Perhaps I can only do a small part in the grand scheme of things, but I do so with a sense of honor and duty and also a form of repayment for the patience I have received from my loved ones, friends and the Kosmos!

I recently went through a significant transformation of being. This leap began in July, 2014 and has leveled off in just the past weekish. Through this process I experienced a significant shift in the foundational components of my world view. At first I was concerned that these foundations would be frowned upon by most Avalonians. For awhile I considered moving on from Avalon. But I immediately rejected that thought because this forum truly saved my life (and this means a lot to my loved ones so is not meant selfishly). So I feel that as long as I live, I owe a debt of love and gratitude to Avalon that I can never outgrow. But I also feel that I must give again even though what I know I will be giving will probably generate some controversy. Well, what is life if one never takes risks?

The following posts will likely ruffle some feathers. I ask only one thing of anyone who wishes to discuss some of my views... please, know what you are talking about when it comes to terms I use, especially the history of how those terms came about... know the actual definitions of terms you might see me using... know the true meanings of these terms as precisely and accurately as possible. It will be impossible to discuss things unless we share as closely as possible the actual meanings of important terms.

I will begin sharing details in the next post.
    Last edited by Chester; 28th October 2014 at 04:19.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Alpha (20th October 2014), avid (21st October 2014), Becky (20th October 2014), ceetee9 (23rd October 2014), Craig (21st October 2014), DeDukshyn (22nd October 2014), donk (20th October 2014), Emjay (21st October 2014), Ernie Nemeth (20th October 2014), Fairy Friend (20th October 2014), Fellow Aspirant (20th October 2014), Flash (20th October 2014), fourty-two (21st October 2014), Gemma13 (21st October 2014), greybeard (25th October 2014), Grizz Griswold (25th October 2014), Hervé (20th October 2014), Jake (21st October 2014), Jean-Marie (20th October 2014), joeecho (20th October 2014), karelia (20th October 2014), Limor Wolf (20th October 2014), Mark (25th October 2014), Mercedes (20th October 2014), Miller (25th October 2014), NancyV (21st October 2014), Nasu (24th October 2014), Natalia (21st October 2014), Peace&Love (21st October 2014), Robin (20th October 2014), seeker/reader (20th October 2014), Shadowman (24th October 2014), shadowstalker (22nd October 2014), Shezbeth (20th October 2014), Sidney (20th October 2014), Sophocles (20th October 2014), spiritguide (20th October 2014), spizella (28th October 2014), Stephanie (20th October 2014), Timreh (23rd October 2014), truth4me (20th October 2014), Violet (27th October 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd October 2014), Wind (20th October 2014), Zampano (20th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Where did "justone(man)" go? Well... maybe he is back!

Understand I am using terms that have meaning in our true history and may not actually mean what is popularly thought today. Words have to be used to participate on a forum though my goal is to communicate what can never fully or properly be stated with words.

My journey has led me to here...

As I experienced higher levels of consciousness I also noticed that I possessed a more profound appreciation for the opportunity we, each of us, have in living a life. I saw this for all manifestations of life. I saw this opportunity as good and I then began to see more and more good in my life. I did not put on rose colored glasses – that all I began to see was good. On the contrary, I experienced a heightened ability to assess.

I also experienced the shedding of many old paradigms. The primary paradigm I shed was the vertical relationship I had with God and with Nature. I no longer stood somewhere on that line (always below God/Nature) where I (mostly unconsciously but sometimes also consciously) measured myself better (or worse) than others. I also stopped assuming I knew God’s standards by which I measured myself and others. I realized this was a game where only one winner could emerge and that winner would be the metaphorical “Son of God.”

So I shed the paradigm of judgment which fits perfectly in the above described paradigm and found I no longer needed to “forgive” anyone. What came forth in my newly acquired world view was founded by a great deal of understanding. At the same time I acquired greater confidence in my assessments and found myself more easily drawing the lines when it came to unacceptable thinking or unacceptable behavior of others who entered my sphere. I see this as achieving greater sovereignty while being realistic that “I” am currently experiencing a “life dynamic” which involves many, many others like me who are doing the same. There is a balance point between understanding in a way of accepting another and/or drawing the line as to the acceptability of the results of the wills of others.

Sometimes I find myself accepting someone and their actions while simultaneously removing myself from direct involvement with that person. I guess we could see that as living harmoniously.

Rarely yet still it happens, I have to draw a hard line and say, “No... no more.” Or say, “I think what you are doing is wrong.” Or, “It looks like to me that your world view could use some upgrading... that you are caught in a self-deception.” Again, this is rare but does still happen and I believe I understand why. The why is a result of my approach to life. And that approach is to “dive into life”... to enjoin with others in relationship... to take the risks of relationship. To grow by discovering where I am sometimes wrong.

I see life as a gift. I embrace life fully. I do not view physicality... the material realms as some abomination created by some “evil demiurge.” I now view the material realms as an opportunity to move to a new dynamic which cannot be experienced in the top/down then down/'back up to where I started' vertical, linear dynamic. I see that I have the opportunity to move into a new direction and not “back to re-absorption in Source” or back to some “heaven created and managed by a single “God” thingie” as I, for one, see this as avoiding my own personal responsibility, see this as “the easy way” but underlying this path (known as The Right Hand path) I see the result being the eternal subjugation of the being that I am.

It appears that the popular view to most on earth who “believe in God” is to achieve a Right Hand path objective. I see nothing wrong with anyone who makes that choice. I see a significant percentage of folks who reject this concept yet have no clue of the Left Hand path option and so they often become atheists or science becomes their God (these two often go hand in hand). I see nothing wrong with that choice either.

It seems that the individual being can experience magic while following the course of the Right Hand path but that the view of the experiencer is that this magic originates from God and is not innate within oneself. I found I am a magical being (that I am God as we all are God) and no longer deny my own potential in becoming god-like in my ongoing experience as an individuated being. The good news is that I see this same potential available to all sentient beings. This means I share a vision of the so called “afterlife” where there is continuance as an isolate being that simultaneously shares experiences with other isolate beings as well as shares experiences with those who have not chosen this path or any path for that matter.
    Last edited by Chester; 22nd October 2014 at 22:35.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Alpha (20th October 2014), Becky (20th October 2014), Blacklight43 (20th October 2014), DeDukshyn (22nd October 2014), Flash (20th October 2014), Gemma13 (21st October 2014), greybeard (20th October 2014), Grizz Griswold (25th October 2014), Jake (21st October 2014), Joanne Shepard (22nd October 2014), karelia (20th October 2014), Lifebringer (20th October 2014), LoneWolf76 (20th October 2014), Mark (25th October 2014), Mercedes (20th October 2014), NancyV (21st October 2014), Orph (20th October 2014), Peace&Love (21st October 2014), seeker/reader (20th October 2014), selinam (23rd October 2014), Shadowman (24th October 2014), shadowstalker (23rd October 2014), Shezbeth (20th October 2014), Sidney (20th October 2014), Sophocles (20th October 2014), spiritguide (20th October 2014), spizella (28th October 2014), Stephanie (20th October 2014), Swanette (25th October 2014), TraineeHuman (31st October 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd October 2014), Wind (20th October 2014), Zampano (20th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is the foundation of all my views... (recently refined).

“I (as us all) am (are) simply the ‘All that Is’ that found a way to deceive Itself that It wasn't Itself and simultaneously hid Itself within Itself such that it might (re)discover Itself alive and individuated within Its self-created Magick Kingdom.”

6. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Anchor (1st November 2014), animovado (21st October 2014), Becky (21st October 2014), DeDukshyn (20th October 2014), Flash (20th October 2014), Grizz Griswold (25th October 2014), halffull (21st October 2014), Hervé (21st October 2014), Jake (21st October 2014), Joanne Shepard (22nd October 2014), Mark (25th October 2014), NancyV (21st October 2014), Peace&Love (21st October 2014), selinam (23rd October 2014), Shadowman (24th October 2014), shadowstalker (23rd October 2014), Shezbeth (21st October 2014), Sophocles (20th October 2014), spizella (28th October 2014), StandingWave (23rd October 2014), Swanette (25th October 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd October 2014), Zampano (21st October 2014), Zanshin (30th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by justone (here)

“I (as us all) am (are) simply the ‘All that Is’ that found a way to deceive Itself that It wasn't Itself and simultaneously hid Itself within Itself such that it might (re)discover Itself alive and individuated within Its self-created Magick Kingdom.”
    The only discovery is in what one doesn't know ... So that begs, who are these beings that are so powerful they had to create a Universe separate from the "heavens" by several octaves of vibration, just so they could gain the adventure of self discovery? I think we know the answer, but it is an unpopular one. We couldn't have done this without first being "cast out of heaven". Ooops, I said too much
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Becky (21st October 2014), Chester (21st October 2014), ElfeMya (21st October 2014), Grizz Griswold (25th October 2014), Miller (25th October 2014), selinam (23rd October 2014), Shadowman (24th October 2014), shadowstalker (23rd October 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd October 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

I do believe the first step to enlightenment is calling things by their proper names.

The right hand path desires to merge with source.

Left hand path desires to become God.
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Chester (21st October 2014), ElfeMya (21st October 2014), Grizz Griswold (25th October 2014), Miller (25th October 2014), Shadowman (24th October 2014), shadowstalker (23rd October 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd October 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

I could only click 'thank you' once... Though it wasn't enough.. Your statement above is a very powerful truth/realization... I am humbled. We are hiding within ourselves!! Beautiful,, thank you for sharing..

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Carmen (23rd October 2014), Chester (21st October 2014), Grizz Griswold (25th October 2014), Joanne Shepard (22nd October 2014), sandy (21st October 2014), Shadowman (24th October 2014), shadowstalker (23rd October 2014), spizella (28th October 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd October 2014), Zanshin (30th October 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

The only discovery is in what one doesn't know ... So that begs, who are these beings that are so powerful they had to create a Universe separate from the "heavens" by several octaves of vibration, just so they could gain the adventure of self discovery? I think we know the answer, but it is an unpopular one. We couldn't have done this without first being "cast out of heaven". Ooops, I said too much
    WoW! and YES and... no you did NOT say too much.

Thanks for this excellent post.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

DeDukshyn (21st October 2014), Grizz Griswold (25th October 2014), Joanne Shepard (22nd October 2014), Shadowman (24th October 2014), shadowstalker (23rd October 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)
    I do believe the first step to enlightenment is calling things by their proper names.

Yes, I share the same definition of the Right Hand path. I would add that merging with Source results in self annihilation.

As for the Left Hand path... the only difference of opinion I have is that I would insert the word "a" just before God and I would probably not capitalize the "g" in the word God.

This leaves room for many of us to achieve a "god level." If I have my wish, it will take me an eternity so to do. I am enjoying the journey.
    Last edited by Chester; 21st October 2014 at 05:40.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (25th October 2014), Jake (21st October 2014), Joanne Shepard (22nd October 2014), Shadowman (24th October 2014), shadowstalker (23rd October 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Not to split hairs, but while I agree to the generalization of the Right hand path (merge with source/annihilation of the self) I would amend the Left hand path summary as being 'emerge as source manifest'.

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to animovado For This Post:

13th Warrior (25th October 2014), Carmen (23rd October 2014), Chester (21st October 2014), Grizz Griswold (25th October 2014), Shadowman (24th October 2014), shadowstalker (23rd October 2014), Skyhaven (21st October 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd October 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shezbeth (here)
    Not to split hairs, but while I agree to the generalization of the Right hand path (merge with source/annihilation of the self) I would amend the Left hand path summary as being 'emerge as source manifest'.
    This is excellent wording (IMO). My question to you is this. Can this emergence be accomplished by more than one physically incarnate human being?

If the answer you have is, "Yes," can this be done by some physically incarnate non-human beings such as purported non-terrestrial intelligent beings... Can this be done by purported non-material realm beings and other dimensional beings?

To Shezbeth directly - Split the hairs! That is the primary purpose of this thread regarding the general subject of "path." Do note there is the so-called "middle path" and Krishnamurti can be quoted as saying, "Truth is a pathless land."

Some folks seek no path nor truth... we are all different in this way (fortunately! Or would it not be boring? haha)

Let's get down to precision.
    Last edited by Chester; 21st October 2014 at 15:06.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

DeDukshyn (23rd October 2014), Grizz Griswold (25th October 2014), Shadowman (24th October 2014), shadowstalker (23rd October 2014), Shezbeth (25th October 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd October 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Yes, I share the same definition of the Right Hand path. I would add that merging with Source results in self annihilation.

As for the Left Hand path... the only difference of opinion I have is that I would insert the word "a" just before God and I would probably not capitalize the "g" in the word God.

This leaves room for many of us to achieve a "god level." If I have my wish, it will take me an eternity so to do. I am enjoying the journey.
    As you've indicated; the difference is very subtle and subjective to one's perspective.
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Chester (21st October 2014), Grizz Griswold (25th October 2014), Shadowman (24th October 2014), shadowstalker (23rd October 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd October 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

To be sure, I can't be certain that it is at all possible,... but neither can I rule it out, and since I do love a challenge,.... I get the feeling this is going to be one of those 'many edits and additions' posts. ^_^

It would seem that the potential to 'emerge as source manifest' is something inherent in every manifestation of source. If all living things ARE source manifest, then it only depends on them as individual expressions to emerge. Naturally, individual interpretations of 'emergence' will vary, but the consistencies seem to entail a few characteristics.

Sovereignty - Whether literal/legal, dispositional/mental, or however you slice it, the cessation of following the guides/rules/dictates of others (on whatever level) is a consistent aspect of emergence; one does not manifest by doing what other manifestations told them to!

Authority - In this context, I am not referring to anything relating to hierarchy, I'm getting much more etymological with this one.

The root word in 'authority' is 'Author'. Authority in this sense then is the application and/or pursuit of the purview of the author, which is creation. Authority then is a creative propensity. This propensity goes hand in hand with the previous about Sovereignty, as it is the sovereignty of whatever level that frees the individual to engage in the creative act(s) in consequence (or prosequence!) to,... well whatever.

I am glad that you mentioned the middle path. Though I often refer to the middle path, I'll take this opportunity to explain something in detail. There is no middle path, at least not in my experience. The term 'middle path' is actually a simplification or 'the direction one can choose to progress that is somewhere between the Left hand path and the Right hand',... or more personally, 'the way I choose to go'. It is true IME that there is literally no 'path', and in a philosophical sense it is comparable to approaching a fork in the road and opting to crash through the bushes in between.

In short, the middle path would be the one that one creates, with their own two hands and sovereign authority. The paths that are established have been done so by someone else's authority, though one can freely walk them using their own as well as make additions, modifications, and omissions. Once one realizes one's authority, there is nothing that one is not permitted to do, though that does nothing to change the structure of causality and consequence that is extant in the world around them!

This is excellent wording (IMO). My question to you is this. Can this emergence be accomplished by more than one physically incarnate human being?

If the answer you have is, "Yes," can this be done by some physically incarnate non-human beings such as purported non-terrestrial intelligent beings... Can this be done by purported non-material realm beings and other dimensional beings?

To Shezbeth directly - Split the hairs! That is the primary purpose of this thread regarding the general subject of "path." Do note there is the so-called "middle path" and Krishnamurti can be quoted as saying, "Truth is a pathless land."

Some folks seek no path nor truth... we are all different in this way (fortunately! Or would it not be boring? haha)

Let's get down to precision.
    Last edited by Shezbeth; 21st October 2014 at 18:59.

25. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Great post Shezbeth. My thoughts...

I would not be surprised that those who feel they are greatly aligned with Left Hand path concepts would say that what you describe as "a pathless (though not Left nor Right) path" is actually almost purely Left Hand path.

In other words, the Right Hand may rely upon external "authorities" to take you "home" to "source." In my own emergence, I realized I was Source incarnate and that the eternal in me can isolate, individuate... can form a solidified yet spun off "Being" from the whole "Being/Source" which can then experience Nature... or "God" if you like yet do so on my own terms while also carving my own destiny.

I happen to find that instead of outright opposing Nature (as some Left Hand pathers I know desire to do), I have entered into what I call, "The Sacred Marriage" and that Nature is my True Bride. I now exist mostly harmoniously yet have achieved all but full sovereignty. I could see what I have described for myself as fitting into your "bushland" (between the left and right of the "y"). But again, I know some Left handers that would say this is exactly what Left Hand path is.

Still - I just entered into hair splitting and I wonder... how can we move forward in the discussion stimulated by the OP? Is their a beyond? If possible, I would like to share the highlights (as I see them today) of the personal journey of the bodily vessel within which I now reside along with the journey the "I" that now resides within this vessel has experienced in the lifetime of this one vessel.

The vessel was born on September 19, 1957.

The vessel experienced trauma by being taken from my father in the spring/summer of 1963. This made the vessel a candidate for a process.

That process began when (about 6 months after) the Spirit/Soul Being that now "runs the show" here entered into the candidate. Here is a description of this experience I had posted on Avalon (2.5 years ago) well before I understood the scenario I am exploring here now. It is my opinion today that a requirement for this scenario to occur was the request for "external assistance" to be issued by the original Spirit/Soul being complex that inhabited this vessel. And unlike "soul exchanges" (a popular concept), the Being I am now entered into an agreement where the vessel was shared by us both.

When this vessel achieved the age of 54, the original Spirit/Soul complex that inhabited this vessel experienced "soul death" yet did not lose the "soul template." It appears that the Spirit of the original being combined (merged is more accurate) with the Spirit/Soul complex that is now co-directing the ongoing experience. Yes, co-directing as I am intertwined with an intelligence that appears to be its own sovereign intelligence and I am enjoying this relationship more than ever.

At this time, I perceive the "entity" to be Set. These two threads may shed more light.

The "intelligence" and the "Entity" identified.

If one understands that Set actually represents a principle then one can better understand "with whom" I have this relationship while at the same time I am able to experience this principle as an actual persona separate from myself where the dialogue is both telepathic and confirmed by all but impossible real-time profound synchronicity manifestations which I share with loved ones as they arise. The purpose of the sharing is such that by so doing I make what I imagine real which is an advancement in the experience of the vessel I currently inhabit with regards to the performance of magic.

Disclaimer... all of what I wrote above about how I currently view my experience, is perhaps no more than mental masturbation. Because I am fully aware of this... I take it all "with a grain of salt." I would add that anyone who has studied "creation myths" may recall where the One "masturbated" the world into existence. Is this a (or even the) secret to magic?
    Last edited by Chester; 22nd October 2014 at 22:28.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

animovado (24th October 2014), Grizz Griswold (25th October 2014), karelia (22nd October 2014), Mark (25th October 2014), Shadowman (24th October 2014), shadowstalker (23rd October 2014), Shezbeth (22nd October 2014), william r sanford72 (25th October 2014)

27. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

I had hit the thanks button and moved Justone to the 34th level, I am sure you know what that means (Justone) in light of our discussion of late.
    The 34th level you have achieved in the past few months of your growth, As you know this to be a metaphor for your transmutation in recent months.

NEED I SAY MORE?
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 22nd October 2014 at 23:31.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Chester (22nd October 2014), Grizz Griswold (25th October 2014), Jake (22nd October 2014), Jean-Marie (22nd October 2014), Shadowman (24th October 2014), Shezbeth (22nd October 2014), william r sanford72 (25th October 2014)

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

... My question to you is this. Can this emergence be accomplished by more than one physically incarnate human being?
    ... can this be done by some physically incarnate non-human beings ...

This is a valid question ... and Shezbeth's post was an excellent question before it. The way I see it the left hand path cannot be complete until the right hand path has been completed - within Shezbeth's context. Does one not have to abandon the created "self" in order to by the "any" expression that Source inspires us with? Perhaps I have gotten the context wrong.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

animovado (31st October 2014), Shadowman (24th October 2014), shadowstalker (23rd October 2014), Shezbeth (24th October 2014), william r sanford72 (25th October 2014)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Why wanting to BECOME a God when you already are ?

Losing self when merging with source? What a strange concept! You already are source, already are merged with source since we are all living in it and yet you have not lost your Self - you still perceive yourself as a Self. The only difference being the conciousness of it.

You may be buying into a chimera. Believing what you are being shown in an incomplete manner.

We had this discussion many times and thanks for making me go further in my unfolding process. I will not use developing or evolving terminologies anymore because My Self realised it is unfolding witin my greater Self. See.

Love anyhow , whatever there is
    Last edited by Flash; 23rd October 2014 at 03:57.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

animovado (24th October 2014), Carmen (23rd October 2014), greybeard (23rd October 2014), Grizz Griswold (25th October 2014), NancyV (30th October 2014), Omni (26th October 2014), Shadowman (24th October 2014), shadowstalker (23rd October 2014), Swanette (25th October 2014), william r sanford72 (25th October 2014)

33. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

Losing self when merging with source? What a strange concept! You already are source, already are merged with source since we are all living in it and yet you have not lost your Self - you still perceive yourself as a Self. The only difference being the conciousness of it.
    To my understanding, it is not about 'becoming' a God,... it is more about realizing/manifesting one's extant God-hood; how does a God in human form function, behave, and operate? Answering that question - through action, direction, and not through words - is the operant goal of the Left hand.

As to the second point, to the Right hand practitioner it is not a loss! In one sense it is a return of 'borrowed goods', while simultaneously it is a dismissing of the profane aspects from which separation is perceived.

As has been said, both paths are about finding and engaging a gratifying perspective. IMO, the truth of a perspective can only be experienced, as both perspectives are neither true nor false, outside subjectivity.

And, to put my earlier statements about the middle into this context, I find that depending on the circumstantial context that it is both gratifying and pragmatic to engage in activities that are supported and/or condemned by either path; again with my near-favorite quote,....

"Any person who tries to be good all the time is certain to come to ruin at the hands of the many who are not so foolish. A wise Prince (read Principal - Sovereign) must be versed in how to be good or not be good as the situation demands." Machiavelli

34. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To my understanding, it is not about 'becoming' a God,... it is more about realizing/manifesting one's extant God-hood; how does a God in human form function, behave, and operate? Answering that question - through action, direction, and not through words - is the operant goal of the Left hand.

As to the second point, to the Right hand practitioner it is not a loss! In one sense it is a return of 'borrowed goods', while simultaneously it is a dismissing of the profane aspects from which separation is perceived.

As has been said, both paths are about finding and engaging a gratifying perspective. IMO, the truth of a perspective can only be experienced, as both perspectives are neither true nor false, outside subjectivity.

And, to put my earlier statements about the middle into this context, I find that depending on the circumstantial context that it is both gratifying and pragmatic to engage in activities that are supported and/or condemned by either path; again with my near-favorite quote,....

"Any person who tries to be good all the time is certain to come to ruin at the hands of the many who are not so foolish. A wise Prince (read Principal - Sovereign) must be versed in how to be good or not be good as the situation demands." Machiavelli

I think that is pretty well said, of course it could come in many manifests, but very well explained - thanks.

Although I again slightly like to add a distinction on your quote ... it is not about not being "good all the time" to "understand 'the enemy'" but rather, keeping a large enough perspective to be aware of it, and its intricacies, without necessarily facilitating it. Keeping a view of all perspectives without judgment, therefore alleviating bias, is the ultimate ideal for those who seek to see it all, in order to act, in the best way possible,

My 2 cents

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Chester (24th October 2014), Grizz Griswold (25th October 2014), Shadowman (24th October 2014), Shezbeth (24th October 2014), william r sanford72 (25th October 2014)

36. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You may be buying into a chimera. Believing what you are being shown in an incomplete manner.

We had this discussion many times and thanks for making me go further in my unfolding process. I will not use developing or evolving terminologies anymore because My Self realised it is unfolding witin my greater Self. See.

Love anyhow , whatever there is
    This post demonstrates that the poster does not understand the definitions of Right Hand path as has come forth from its historically known origination several thousand years ago. Right Hand path is the pathway to self-annihilation. "Self" implies individuated. That "self" is lost if one achieves the goal of the Right Hand path. It is similar to the goal of some Buddhists as well who seek permanent turiyatita.

It is critical to this discussion that posters know the correct definitions to the terms used by the originator of the OP and that are accepted as the correct definitions by scholars and others sufficiently knowledgeable of the subject.

It was also my request in the OP.
    Last edited by Chester; 24th October 2014 at 23:48.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (25th October 2014), Shadowman (24th October 2014), william r sanford72 (25th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast