+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Occultic Power of Music

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default The Occultic Power of Music

Studies show that we retain 30% of what we hear and 70% of what we repeat. This alone should alarm us when we think about all of the obscene lyrics being sang as a mantra over our generations.
    http://truthseekah.com/interviews/th...ower-of-music/

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Default Re: The Occultic Power of Music

Don't forget, a label of 'obscene lyrics' in any given artistic expression is a matter of a opinion/ perspective. Consequently, what one does not see as obscene (in fact, anything but) can very well be seen as obscene by another and just as valid of an opinion/ perspective.

Last edited by joeecho; 20th October 2014 at 21:26.

3. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

as I'm a professional musician I can't tell you how easy it is to manipulate the masses with certain sounds/sound combinations combined with certain texts- take my word for it- I've been able to do it myself, not that I've ever meant any ill intent in my endeavors otherwise I wouldn't be on this forum;

but music is just such a mega-powerful entity that can capture people in an instant and the music "industry" has been manipulated a long time ago by people of malevolence;

so just use discernment when listening to any 'modern' music; listen very carefully to the mostly despicable, violence-endorsing texts (manipulated shill 'Pink' is just a start) in combination with extremely unsettling but "catchy" sounds/rhythms that support a dark side-

please be well all-

Larry

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

DeDukshyn (20th October 2014), Fellow Aspirant (21st October 2014), Hervé (21st October 2014), kirolak (21st October 2014), meeradas (21st October 2014), Peace&Love (21st October 2014), seko (21st October 2014), truth4me (21st October 2014)

5. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

I prefer non lyrical music. Saves me some unwanted programming
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Joao (21st October 2014), joeecho (20th October 2014), meeradas (21st October 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    So what you are saying is that you do not care for a close relationship with the matrix?

Mama's gonna make all of your nightmares come true
    Mama's gonna put all of her fears into you
    Mama's gonna keep you right here under her wing
    She won't let you fly but she might let you sing
    Mama's gonna keep baby cosy and warm

8. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by joeecho (here)
    So what you are saying is that you do not care for a close relationship with the matrix?

Mama's gonna make all of your nightmares come true
    Mama's gonna put all of her fears into you
    Mama's gonna keep you right here under her wing
    She won't let you fly but she might let you sing
    Mama's gonna keep baby cosy and warm
    I'm not 100% sure what you refer to, possibly a humorous jab, but I guess what I meant is I will decide when and what programs my subconscious, where it is possible that I can. Too many people in this modern age "like" music, hum it and sing it, but don't understand the lyrics at all, or accept them as acceptable just because the song is on the radio. Like a pack of lemmings, they leap over the cliff because their "friends" like that song, or, because it is "their favourite singer", or because <insert feeble non thought out reason here>; rather than saying, "After thinking about and dissecting these lyrics and what they mean, I have deemed this song to have lyrical value for me, therefore I will take full responsibility for allowing them to be inserted into my subconscious.

I just prefer to avoid all the hoopla, give me some baroque, instrumental jazz, or some mind expanding or upbeat electronica -- now we're talking!

And don't get me wrong, few people feel as strongly about censoring art as I am (I still think I have that old "2 Live Crew" cassette ), I am talking about the usage of certain forms of art for the sole purpose of social engineering, which does occur. It is a personal responsibility from my perspective.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

joeecho (20th October 2014), PurpleLama (21st October 2014), seko (21st October 2014)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

The virus/ obscenity occurred at the point of conception/ perception. It can take quite a bit of reflection to see that.

It's like worrying about getting wet from the rain while you're already soaked.

Last edited by joeecho; 20th October 2014 at 23:53.

11. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The virus/ obscenity occurred at the point of conception/ perception. It can take quite a bit of reflection to see that.

It's like worrying about getting wet from the rain while your already soaked.

It's not the obscenities that bother me ... it's the lack of responsibility in the subconscious programming of our selves. I actually like obscenities ...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

joeecho (20th October 2014), PurpleLama (21st October 2014)

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I'm not 100% sure what you refer to, possibly a humorous jab, but I guess what I meant is I will decide when and what programs my subconscious, where it is possible that I can. Too many people in this modern age "like" music, hum it and sing it, but don't understand the lyrics at all, or accept them as acceptable just because the song is on the radio. Like a pack of lemmings, they leap over the cliff because their "friends" like that song, or, because it is "their favourite singer", or because <insert feeble non thought out reason here>; rather than saying, "After thinking about and dissecting these lyrics and what they mean, I have deemed this song to have lyrical value for me, therefore I will take full responsibility for allowing them to be inserted into my subconscious.

I just prefer to avoid all the hoopla, give me some baroque, instrumental jazz, or some mind expanding or upbeat electronica -- now we're talking!

And don't get me wrong, few people feel as strongly about censoring art as I am (I still think I have that old "2 Live Crew" cassette ), I am talking about the usage of certain forms of art for the sole purpose of social engineering, which does occur. It is a personal responsibility from my perspective.
    Symbolically I was referring to the matrix as the source of the programming you are trying to avoid. Matrix, etymologically speaking, refers to 'mother'.

It's a play on words but also conveys a deeper meaning touched on in the song Mother by Pink Floyd.
    Last edited by joeecho; 20th October 2014 at 23:44.

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I actually like obscenities ...
    That opens up a whole other form of communication then.

Shall we 'code' it to avoid censorship like they so eloquently did in the Holy Bible among others?

15. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I actually like obscenities ...
    That opens up a whole other form of communication then.

Shall we 'code' it to avoid censorship like they so eloquently did in the Holy Bible among others?
    Certainly not under my watch! There is a huge difference between sheltering people from <insert whatever here>, and teaching them to be responsible for that which affects them, in whatever way they are affected. In one scenario, a form of external control is sought - and we all know how that works out "WARNING: DON'T PUT YOUR FINGER HERE!!" <inserts finger there>, etc. and in the other, self responsibility of owned actions.

I guess that is my whole point, not much more to drill down into ... We have learned enough, everything is on repeat just waiting for us to understand what self responsibility actually is. My 2 cents

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

joeecho (9th November 2014), PurpleLama (21st October 2014)

17. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I prefer to use music to uplift and spread a positive message. Music is a medium just as any spiritual practice. It is not good or evil until one places intent behind it. Intent in many cases being the lyrics.

18. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 744 posts

It's a matter of junk in, junk out.

19. Link to Post #14
    Netherlands Avalon Member Skyhaven's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,373 times in 1,056 posts

The listener isn't always an unsuspecting victim listening to music that has mind controlling content. Its a bit more complex than that. It depends on the awareness level of the listener, if one is aware of the controlling content than it can be filtered out and discarded.

Better yet, I have found that it can actually train the filtering mechanism. Certain patterns are learned faster by more exposure. However sadly most of this music is targeted towards the young whose filters are down, and easily fall prey to certain patterns.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

Hazel (21st October 2014), Joao (21st October 2014), joeecho (9th November 2014), Wind (21st October 2014), ZooLife (21st October 2014)

21. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Quote Posted by Skyhaven (here)
    The listener isn't always an unsuspecting victim listening to music that has mind controlling content. Its a bit more complex than that. It depends on the awareness level of the listener, if one is aware of the controlling content than it can be filtered out and discarded.

Better yet, I have found that it can actually train the filtering mechanism. Certain patterns are learned faster by more exposure. However sadly most of this music is targeted towards the young whose filters are down, and easily fall prey to certain patterns.
    Wise and very well said, Skyhaven.

At a certain level of awareness, if you hamper expression you hamper the journey.

Any censorship should be chosen internal to an observer/ entity and not external to it.

When an observer is ready to remove a self imposed censorship it can do so and thus a clue on it's journey is revealed. If there is external censorship, then the clue appears missing and the journey takes a turn until the external censorship abates.

(I may not have explained my point well for I am just getting up this morning but I will post anyways. )
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

DeDukshyn (21st October 2014), joeecho (9th November 2014), Skyhaven (21st October 2014)

23. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

channeling has been and will always be a huge part of cult religion.
    "music" comes from the word "muse" after all.
    the inspirers. to inspire: breathe into.
    to give form to the lifeless material.

24. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by TruthSeekah (here)
    Studies show that we retain 30% of what we hear and 70% of what we repeat. This alone should alarm us when we think about all of the obscene lyrics being sang as a mantra over our generations.
    http://truthseekah.com/interviews/th...ower-of-music/
    Aristotle said over 2300 years ago "what we express, we impress"
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

25. Link to Post #18
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

The 440hz music conspiracy...

http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/201...ral-432hz.html
    "There is a theory that the change from 432 Hz to 440 Hz was dictated by Nazi propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels. He used it to make people think and feel a certain manner, and to make them a prisoner of a certain consciousness. Then around 1940 the United States introduced 440 Hz worldwide, and finally in 1953 it became the ISO 16-standard. "

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread992508/pg1
    Music has a hidden power to affect our minds, our bodies, our thoughts, and our society. When that music is based upon a tuning standard purposely removed from the natural harmonics found in nature, the end result may be the psychic poisoning of the mass mind of humanity...

... In a paper entitled ‘Musical Cult Control’, Dr. Leonard Horowitz writes: "The music industry features this imposed frequency that is ‘herding’ populations into greater aggression, psycho social agitation, and emotional distress predisposing people to physical illness."

http://www.realistnews.net/Thread-jo...o-tv-frequency

John Lennon Threatened To Destroy Rockefeller Conspiracy Of Radio/TV Frequency August 13, 2013

How much power is there in music?

According to Tobias, Burris-Meyer became convinced that “audio control of human emotions was possible for a large enough portion of an audience to provide effective crowd control – a line of research,” that John Marshall, “ultimately found irrelevant for understanding the artistic or cultural values of music. . . . ” but obviously fulfilled a military objective.(8)

This best explains why this activity is linked in time, subject matter, Foundation funding, and the Rothschild-Rockefeller increasing war investments in Germany, Great Britain, and the US, to establishing the Western World’s standard musical tuning of A=440Hz frequency.

The fact that A=440Hz standard tuning is relatively distressing, as adequately evidenced below and elsewhere,(7, 20-22) implicates these parties and their research into aversive musical frequencies for military and commercial uses.

In 1913, the Rothschilds set up their third and current central bank in America, the Federal Reserve Bank, with the help of their agents JP Morgan and JD Rockefeller, whose investments in American industry had been Rothschild-financed since 1865.

Between World Wars I and II, accelerating during the 1930s, scientific studies in musical frequencies best suited for war-making were funded by the Rothschild-Rockefeller alliance, represented by the Rockefeller Foundation and U.S. Navy.

Tobias reviewed Rockefeller Foundation (RF) archives, and documented investigations leading to psychological warfare applications of acoustic vibrations, ultimately advanced militarily and commercially.

Tobias’s manuscript makes it clear that he was alarmed at his discovery that bioenergetic research in acoustic science focused on producing the social impacts of emotional arousal and even “mass hysteria.”

During WWI, US Navy suppressed patents owned by the major companies involved with radio manufacture in the US facilitated the Brit’s war effort. All production of radio equipment at that time was allocated for the Army and Navy.

The Navy sought to maintain a Rockefeller-administered military-government monopoly over the radio industry featuring advances in wireless radio.

The incestuous commercial-military cartel that formed included RCA, General Electric, United Fruit, Westinghouse Electric Corporation, and AT&T.

This alliance laid the groundwork for fascist control over the energy industries, including human energy (bioenergy) and spirituality that overlaps electro-genetics, and the eugenics and psychiatric genetics movements advanced at that time by the same players.

The resulting developments included the National Broadcasting Company (NBC), and a government created monopoly in radio and television, with AT&T controlling telephone communications.

According to the Rockefeller Foundation’s archives, the Rockefellers financed and helped organize the military media monopoly over broadcasting, and through various forms of “education,” the programmable public’s mindset.

Tobias, neglecting the foundation’s cartel arrangements, noted that television competition between NBC and CBS was “secretive and fierce as production went into experimental phases.

In 1910, motivated by a grant provided by the Rockefeller Foundation for the American Federation of Musicians, the initial effort to institute A=440Hz standard tuning had limited success in America.

In Europe, the initial effort had near zero impact. Additional promotions were needed to secure the music world’s acceptance of A=440Hz that was perceived as less pleasant, or dull when compared with other frequencies described below.

According to preliminary research, analysis, and professional discussions by Walton, Koehler, Reid, et al., on the web, A=440Hz frequency music conflicts with human energy centers (i.e., chakras) from the heart to the base of the spine.

Alternatively, chakras above the heart are stimulated. Theoretically, the vibration stimulates ego and left-brain function, suppressing the “heart-mind,” intuition and creative inspiration.

Not coincidentally metaphysically, the interval between A=440Hz (equivalent to F#=741Hz in the ancient original Solfeggio scale) and A=444Hz (C(5)=528Hz in the ancient original Solfeggio scale) is classically known as the Devil’s Interval in musicology, due to its highly aversive disharmonious sound made when these two notes are played simultaneously.

More harmonious alternatives have been obviously suppressed. For instance, during the past decade, A=444Hz (C(5)=528Hz) analysis found this frequency more compatible with nature.

Did you ever wonder why in the 60's everyone was so happy?

Music was played in 432Hz and John Lennon which was the frequency John Lennon's used in all his songs.

Informative and explosive information in below article that helps you to understand the sound from your television, car radio, cell phone, and the change you need to make in the music you listen too.

http://www.medicalveritas.org/MedicalVer...ntrol.html

The difference between 432 Hz and 440 Hz. Hear it, understand it.

http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2013/08...432hz.html

Friendship/Love/Respect for all living things...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd October 2014)

27. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member Infinite Merkaba's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that it only has to alarm you if you chose it to. The effects of lyrics and music are well known and their use by the "elites, cabal, annunaki...." is quite prevelant before us today. Dr Emoto has done great work with the effects of music, frequencies and consciousness on water. Which can also add to the effect of today's "factory music industry" their intent.

However I don't believe it has to effect us. We are all simultaneously co-creating our realities. Our physical reality is a projection of our selves, a reflection, it is almost like a tool for Ascension. What is, is not what we necessarily perceive with our physical senses. We have the ability to choose and create our reality. By following our sense of selves, by staying in alignment with our higher selves (to the best of our abilities) we can chose to be in a reality where none of that has an effect on us. This same principle applies with all facets of being and experiencing, naturally.

Namaste

Ps I enjoyed your interview and came across your music for the first time which I really liked, thank you for sharing.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Infinite Merkaba For This Post:

Wind (9th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread