+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast

Thread: THE ULTIMATE PLAN (a fairy story... maybe)

1. Link to Post #141
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: THE ULTIMATE PLAN (a fairy story... maybe)

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Imagine that above ALL of those, there was one individual, the capstone of the pyramid. The Godfather, as it were.

Imagine that this individual considers himself (and is considered to be) 'Royal'.

Imagine that somehow he does not age... or is maybe simply many, many hundreds of years old. He is 'always there'. His name is only known by those in his immediate circle.

Imagine that he is felt to be 'untouchable'. No 'coup' would ever be considered.

Imagine that he observes all in his domain with tolerance and dispassion. He has seen it all. He does not attend the rituals, the 'costume parties', the practices that we would call barbaric, evil and satanic.

Imagine that he just lets that all happen. He lets it all roll. Imagine that he is the ultimate Darwinian theorist: meaning, that if things evolve in a certain way, then it's all natural and 'good'. But of course, the very act of human decision-making is also part of that natural process.

Imagine that this individual is convinced that God does not exist. Otherwise, He would have intervened. Therefore, this man must play God. He considers it his Duty.

Imagine that this individual does not like what he sees. He does not like the destruction of this beautiful planet. He despises the small stupidity of so many humans. He does not endorse the large-scale, destructive, power-grabbing selfishness of those below him in the power structure.

Imagine he is a genuine lover of art, music, nature, philosophy, literature. Imagine he is a man of vision... in his own terms, by his own definition.

Imagine that he has decided he is going to save the planet.

And imagine that is why the ruling elite are planning to EVACUATE the planet.

From your hypothesis, this repeated reference to this "one" individual is a most interesting bit to me.

I'm curious as to who you may referring to in our "imagination"?

I've just listened to the most recent interview with Simon Parkes and a question is raised by the interviewers.

Who is in charge?
    Who makes the decision for a go, or no go, on full disclosure?

The answer is not so clear cut.

Ultimately, it seems to point to a particular repitlian with whom the bloodlined families must obey.

Would we be talking about Manu? Possibly?

We've experienced firsthand, repeatedly, how effective our combined focus is in having impact on how matters play out in the field.

Perhaps the people of the forum could initiate a highly focussed creative action whereby we co-creatively manifest a Future of OUR choosing? Does this sound do-able to you?

If so, is this an action that people here would be interested in participating in?
    I agree.

I think we could:

1) Dissolve the problem (I agree with Bill that there are high ranking individuals behind the scenes with various nefarious plans)

2) Talk about, manifest, and focus on the future we want.

Both aspects could be done online, or as a meditation. Just writing these ideas sets an intention.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), Aspen (12th November 2014), astridmari (22nd November 2014), edina (11th November 2014), Frank V (11th November 2014), kfm27917 (9th October 2020), Noelle (26th January 2017), Sadieblue (12th October 2020), vmk22 (14th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

I once looked at the old Avalon forum, just before it broke up into Project Camelot and the present Avalon.
    There's a link to that archived forum somewhere here.

At that time they were doing group meditations that had as many as 3000 people actively participating at a time.
    That fact was insightful to me.

This sort of action does require genuine interest and coordination, though.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), Anka (27th September 2020), Aspen (12th November 2014), astridmari (22nd November 2014), Frank V (11th November 2014), Sadieblue (12th October 2020), vmk22 (14th February 2015)

5. Link to Post #143
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote This sort of action does require genuine interest and coordination, though.
    There's plenty of interest. Coordination? I guess it starts with a thread and a statement of intent. I don't get too hung up on synchronized times as I live out east.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), Aspen (15th November 2014), astridmari (22nd November 2014), edina (13th November 2014), Frank V (12th November 2014)

7. Link to Post #144
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Thank you for your encouragement.

I've said the word, the one that some have feared to speak, and have watched for any energetic backlash. There was none., or it was only slight, nothing severe, so I will proceed...

While I think it is important to very clear about our environment, the lay of the road ahead of us, so to speak, and this is what we do when we look into these hypothesis of what the elite are doing, or the controllers or whatever...
    I feel it is equally important, perhaps more so, to be clear about our intent to place our focus on what we came here to the planet to do. Where your focus goes, energy flows...

Each of us are Infinite and Immortal Spiritual Beings, consummate Creators in our own right.
    Within the heart of each of us, we carry a vision that can only be fulfilled by each of us, uniquely, through the active process of engaging with each other in highly creative and interconnected ways.

This is becoming even more apparent in the younger generations, where the soul amnesia of the system is diminishing. In fact, you can say the system of control is breaking down.

The real concern now becomes how will we fill the void created by this breakdown?
    Or will we decide to let another parental type system fill it?

In a culture of slavery, the slaves are always looking and trying to anticipate the moods, attitudes, behaviors, and so forth of their masters. These are almost unconscious habits of slaves. The masters set the tone of the actions of the culture.

Very often the people in the lower echelons of those cultures are hugely disconnected from their unique gifts and vision. The controllers of the old system are becoming irrelevant. We are relevant. Who we are, what we came here to do, individually, and as a group, this is what is now relevant.

The instrument of our imagination is one of our most potent creational tools.
    It's important to become very aware, deliberate and intelligent in how we wield our imagination.

Imagine how differently we will feel and behave when we can have as much clarity about what we want to co-create as we have about what we imagine the controllers, or elite have planned.

When we determine our actions based on their actions, we are out of sync, or disconnected with our own creational power. This puts us in reaction mode. Creation mode is probably a far more effective base to operate from, it connects us to our Spirit Selves, and the larger plan afoot.

I looked at the two threads that Running Deer suggested I look at to see what the membership of this forum is presently doing. I do rather appreciate the Remote Spiritual Assistance idea that Bill offered as a springboard.

I am inspired to consider more creational actions than simply the group meditation concept, although I do feel group meditations can be effective. I worked with a group once, where we focussed our attention in certain areas, and just the simple act of putting our focus, as Bill Ryan said, in a highly leveraged point, had impact on how events evolved. It's useful.

I'm going to sleep on this for a few nights. And see what the creative forces bring forth.
    Meanwhile, anyone who is interested, please feel free to contact me. I will likely ask a few questions, because I will want to get a sense and feel for your unique gifts, potentials and higher purposes.

I really do consider the plans of the old guard irrelevant now... they have made themselves irrelevant by the lack of integrity in their actions to the planet and the rest of life, including humanity, on this planet. They will not be allowed to flee... they too, are in this together with us, whether they want to be, or not.
    Last edited by edina; 13th November 2014 at 04:49. Reason: correcting grammer errors
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (14th November 2014), Anka (27th September 2020), astridmari (22nd November 2014), Atlas (27th November 2014), Frank V (13th November 2014), Gemma13 (18th November 2014), william r sanford72 (1st December 2014)

9. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Wnlight, Let me share with you a silver lining....there is always one if you look. People are waking up. They are aware and feeling what is happening in their world and how it effects them and future generations. So, some are gathering together for meditation and healing, as well as sharing of experiences, so that all may learn from each other's experience.

I grew up being different and having abilities that most people 'just didn't understand', or believe, so imagine my joy at meeting up with like minded people with gifts of understanding and knowing of another through auras, natural long distance telepathy, the ability to bilocate, jump into another world so like ours without technology, astral travel, healing others,the ability to detect disease or anomolies in others, see auras, moving about by 'thought and intent', and meeting of peoples of different worlds. These are all examples of humans coming in touch with their higher self, and growing spiritually. People are waking up to who they really are. I really believe this will happen to many more, as we move into a time where we will become the 'Earth Family' that we were always meant to be.

The real silver lining---we are not alone in this. Even Jesus is watching. I will tell you why He can walk on water. Because He can stand (in the flesh) on air!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to birddog For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (19th November 2014), andrewgreen (19th November 2014), Aspen (15th November 2014), astridmari (22nd November 2014), william r sanford72 (1st December 2014)

11. Link to Post #146
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bill Thank you for sharing This. What if mankind will better themselves by caring for all life on this Earth, a lot of people are doing this now, it's not perfect but they are trying. It is up to us to make this a better world for the future of mankind. There is lot of things we can do to make life better one step at a time. People are starting to do it what I been reading and seeing on TV. to get rid of people not the answer to save the Earth, they have every right to be here to live and learn. There is a lot of good people who are fighting for all of us now to make this a better world to live in. It up to all of us to change our Timeline for the better. I believe in a great future for mankind.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frances Rose For This Post:

Atlas (27th November 2014), william r sanford72 (17th February 2015)

13. Link to Post #147
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)

Hi Bill. Interesting ideas. They certainly got me thinking. I have a question: now that all this time has passed and because the original thread you linked to mentions him, what are your thoughts on "Charles" nowadays?
    Good question. As best I recall, 'Charles' stated the following. (See below...)

Note: he did NOT know everything. He knew about ETs, but was not personally very interested in that aspect of the big picture. From what I understood, quite a bit of what he knew had been picked up along the way from conversations he had heard, or been in the fringe of.

These notes I believe are to be very seriously considered. They ring true. They came from our very earliest conversations, in August 2010 when he first contacted me, in two long Skype calls a week apart, each lasting several hours.

• The human race as we know it is the outcome of an ET experiment.
    • The ET experimenters are 100% benign and non-violent. They will not interfere, whatever happens in their experiment (which has been in progress for just under a million years, with another two million to run).
    • What was UNPLANNED is that the human race would get hold of advanced technology (from UFO crashes, which were never intended or anticipated by the experimenters) — and use this to escape the planet and go off into the galaxy.
    • The ET experimenters are very worried about this, because of how warlike and aggressive humans often are. Nevertheless, they will NOT take any action to prevent or stop this.
    • Those who consider they 'rule' the human race and the planet intend to reduce the global population. 'Charles' thought they would do this through engineered famine. The 'natural selection' that would ensue would mean that the smartest and most able (apart from the forewarned and prepared elite) would survive. So the human race would be 'optimized' through this very strong 'environmental challenge to the species' (as biologists put it).
    • After the human race was greatly thinned out, and 'optimized' (with a surviving group of now higher average ability, capability, health, strength and intelligence), that group would be controlled, harnessed, and used to go out into the galaxy.
    • My analogy from the above: the monkeys in the laboratory cage have got hold of the keys to the cage, have grabbed the weapons, found the keys to the truck, and are about to jump into the truck and all go off downtown as fast as they can. And the scientists in the lab, while all this was unplanned, just continue observing and taking notes.

None of the above is in any way incompatible with the Fairy Story presented here.......
    Just seen this. Thanks for the info but what I meant is do you believe Charles and his story now there is some distance?
    He took a lot of people in and caused a lot of problems in this forum which resulted in you not posting for a while if I remember?
    For me, I was on the fence but with some distance now, I think he was a con man.
    Just wondered what your opinion is as you obviously had direct contact with him and publicised his story, you probably have a better view of it than most of us.
    Cheers.

14. Link to Post #148
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: THE ULTIMATE PLAN (a fairy story... maybe)

I believe the new technology from MT Keshe (Keshe Foundation) can help. At least, what we can get is water and electricity.
    http://www.keshefoundation.org/
    Last edited by t2016; 14th February 2015 at 07:33.

15. Link to Post #149
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is nothing to fear because:

1. We are all immortal, spiritual beings. A body can die but we don't.

2. This may be a possible time line but I believe there are countless others we may choose to exist in based on what we want and believe.

3. If someone chose that genocide time line, the psychic vampires would have decided to not keep them trapped here and they would be free to return to a world they had earlier spent time on and thus be reunited with family and friends.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CarlS For This Post:

Atlas (28th July 2016), Chester (29th July 2016)

17. Link to Post #150
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    [...] They are the kings of the world [...]
    The kings at that time, proud of their strength and fighting for absolute power, revolted against the spiritually advanced sages, who generally guided government. [...] in their envy, the aggressive leaders had relentlessly harassed the sages for generations. The sages had been forgiving the kings' misdemeanors, until the situation got out of hand. [...] Lord Parashurama was an archer empowered by Lord Krishna to defeat all unruly leaders (source)

As per the Mahabharata, Parashurama single-handedly successfully conquered the entire world (source)

according to the authority of the Mahābhārata, the kings of Egypt originally migrated from India because of Paraśurāma's program of chastisement. [...] Lord Paraśurāma established that the killing art, although sometimes necessary, is not good. [...] Thus, from time immemorial the killing of living entities is prohibited all over the world. (source)
    Last edited by Atlas; 28th July 2016 at 01:58.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th July 2016), Chester (29th July 2016), Ines (29th July 2016)

19. Link to Post #151
    Leaving between 2 cultures. Border Mexico-USA.
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: THE ULTIMATE PLAN (a fairy story... maybe)

Thank you, Bill Ryan, for sharing with us your very documented view of this terrorific plan of the global controllers. I wish you could give us an UPDATE on this, as this thread is from October 2014.

We are in July 2016, and many things have change, new developments in sight and occurring on a daily basis. The first thing that came to my mind, as I read the probabilities of "them" leaving this planet and us to die and dissapeared, was: " well, the world´s "elite" can live the planet all right, but they are going to find out that there are other players out of our Solar System, and they have been "inside" for millennia, not only the ones they are counting on."

And so, there is so much information about the awakening of Humans to their reality and the efforts being done to prevent disaster and annihilation; there´s even some talking about an "alliance" with good will ET´s. There is so much disinformation we have to deal with, but we can use our dicernment, intuition and use tools in Internet to corroborate what we find, looking for several sources. And that´s WHY WE ARE HERE AT THIS FORUM, to help each other.

May 6, 2015... First Article I read about The Secret Space Program, from David Wilcock in Divine Cosmos.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...8-ssp-exposure

Some years back, I stumble on information about the efforts being made by Dr. Steven Greer and his Team, on the Disclosure Project.
    http://www.disclosureproject.org/

Exopolitics: Secret Space Program and Extra Terrestrial Alliances:

http://exopolitics.org/uncensored-hi...m-disclosures/

And then, I found the videos of David Icke and his filmed interviews to Credo Mutwa about the Draconians, Saurian people. You can find them in YouTube, or read David I. books. Lots of info.
    This site is interesting in this subject: http://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/conspire.htm

I wish someone will tell me if this sources are reliable or not, or confirmed with others of your own.

The main thing is that Humanity is not accepting to play the rol of sitting ducks and do nothing. I say: NO WAY.
    Last edited by Ines; 29th July 2016 at 14:39.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ines For This Post:

Inmortal719 (29th July 2016)

21. Link to Post #152
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

And do please see the companion thread:

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlaBil (27th September 2020), Anka (27th September 2020), Chris Gilbert (11th October 2020), Elainie (27th September 2020), gord (28th September 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (9th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th October 2020), wondering (27th September 2020), Yoda (27th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #153
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,639 times in 2,597 posts

Dear Bill,

I was wondering if now, after 2020 events so far, are you able to make more correlations with some of the past insider information received over these years since the original OP was formulated.

So much information has been discussed in this thread and the Ultimate Hypothesis thread, so that is a complex question, but maybe more generally, can you share your thoughts now from a new perspective?

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2020), Brigantia (11th October 2020), Forest Denizen (11th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th October 2020), Peace in Oz (12th October 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (11th October 2020), Sadieblue (12th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th October 2020), wondering (11th October 2020)

25. Link to Post #154
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

For some unknown reason I totally missed this thread. Very fascinating theories Bill, and I believe it's highly plausible these 'plans' were hatched and to some extent carried forward. But operative word = were.

The first error these 'cabalists' made was their belief that they would/could ever get away with it, specifically mass population reduction. I'm sure they've tried and failed many times with their devilish schemes. Scorched earth total devastation was probably the 'last card'. From nuclear wars to fake alien invasions to a swarm of asteroids. Even unleashing a real-life zombie plague - that was a real project if I recall correctly. You only have to watch the predictive programming of television and movies to glimpse these plans.

The second error was believing they were the true custodians of this planet. It is the equivalent of the lions and leopards and hyenas on those Masai Mara plains thinking they are the custodians of this planet because they lord over the zebras and impalas or what have you. Nothing could be farther from reality.

Their grasp is infinitesimally small. Their true knowledge of the spiritual and the greater reality is infinitesimally narrow.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Forest Denizen (11th October 2020), Harmony (12th October 2020), Peace in Oz (12th October 2020), Sadieblue (12th October 2020), wondering (11th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)
    Dear Bill,

I was wondering if now, after 2020 events so far, are you able to make more correlations with some of the past insider information received over these years since the original OP was formulated.

So much information has been discussed in this thread and the Ultimate Hypothesis thread, so that is a complex question, but maybe more generally, can you share your thoughts now from a new perspective?
    Well, I don't have any new information! But I've been thinking about this quite a lot recently, which is why I bumped the thread.

I've been considering this from an ET perspective: and it may not really matter what their attitude is toward humans, even if there are quite a number of races involved.

Planet Earth has been a fantastic, extraordinary, and maybe exceptional or even unique wildlife park for hundreds of millions of years. Complex life may be the most precious commodity in the universe, and it stands to reason that it'd be monitored and protected.

And our planet may well also be a kind of laboratory. (I've always said that the animals in Australia are like someone's science experiment. ) This is a separate subject, but it seems self-evident to me that Darwinian Evolutionary Theory is a spectacular fail in terms of explaining complex lifeforms. Lamarckism may well account for some of it, but increasingly I've become a proponent of [someone's!] intelligent design.

(see these very interesting threads: )
    (and also this one: )
    So I'm thinking now that it's simply a matter of when and where the the ETs would draw the line, in order to protect the "nature reserve".

As in the excellent 2008 remake of The Day The Earth Stood Still, this may not be "our planet" — any more than (see my post #1) the Masai Mara Game Reserve in Kenya "belonged" to the Maasai people. Living there for thousands of years may not entitle them to "ownership".

So stewards of our planet may be removed from their position if they don't do their job.

If there's any truth to this (and I suspect there is), where is the line drawn?
    • The ETs would probably intervene in the event of a global nuclear war.
    • They may intervene if there was a sudden sharp tipping point in the extinction of species. (We may be close to that already.)
    • They may have had the fill with humans, or may be close to that point. Many have speculated that the huge increase in UFO sightings and ET experiences since 1947 was because of our new-found nuclear capability. But it may simply be because we're destroying our natural world at a rapidly accelerating pace.
    It MIGHT be that the human global controllers (whoever they are) fully know this, and are actually trying to do manage this in the best way they think they can — hence the NWO, draconian controls, Agenda 2030, and all the rest.

And, almost certainly, I'd argue that they're planning drastic population reduction as soon as they're confident production of materials and food can be maintained in a 95% downsized "workforce". They may not be doing this in any way we like, but just suppose this is an ET ultimatum of some kind. One might imagine some Klaatu emissary (as played by Keanu Reeves) saying:

Listen. You have 5 years to reduce the population by 95%, and reverse the catastrophic environmental destruction. If not, we'll do it for you. And we reserve the right to rem
    ove humans from the planet completely, though we'll ensure their survival in small controlled numbers elsewhere.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th October 2020 at 22:51.

28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlaBil (11th October 2020), Alan (13th October 2020), Chris Gilbert (11th October 2020), Elainie (11th October 2020), Forest Denizen (11th October 2020), Gwin Ru (11th October 2020), Harmony (12th October 2020), Hym (11th October 2020), kudzy (12th October 2020), Mare (13th October 2020), Peace in Oz (12th October 2020), Sadieblue (12th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th October 2020), Wind (11th October 2020), wondering (11th October 2020), Yoda (11th October 2020)

29. Link to Post #156
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,389 times in 4,323 posts

[...]
    And, almost certainly, I'd argue that they're planning drastic population reduction as soon as they're confident production of materials and food can be maintained in a 95% downsized "workforce". They may not be doing this in any way we like, but just suppose this is an ET ultimatum of some kind. One might imagine some Klaatu emissary (as played by Keanu Reeves) saying:
    Listen. You have 5 years to reduce the population by 95%, and reverse the catastrophic environmental destruction. If not, we'll do it for you. And we reserve the right to remove humans from the planet completely, though we'll ensure their survival in small controlled numbers elsewhere.
    It "seems" that many, many things have been un-twisted very, very recently (start at 4:47):
    Related:
    PS: The attendants of these meetings, with the help of beings from "other places", were "demolecularized"... pooff!

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 11th October 2020 at 16:20.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2020), Forest Denizen (11th October 2020), Harmony (12th October 2020), Mare (13th October 2020), Sadieblue (12th October 2020), wondering (11th October 2020)

31. Link to Post #157
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    [...]
    Listen. You have 5 years to reduce the population by 95%, and reverse the catastrophic environmental destruction. If not, we'll do it for you. And we reserve the right to remove humans from the planet completely, though we'll ensure their survival in small controlled numbers elsewhere.
    It "seems" that many, many things have been un-twisted very, very recently (start at 4:47):
    Related:
    PS: The attendants of these meetings, with the help of beings from "other places", were "demolecularized"... pooff!

It would be great if this was for real. The recent RV data from 4 viewers showed nothing like this (oh how I wish).

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Alan (14th October 2020), Bill Ryan (11th October 2020), Forest Denizen (11th October 2020), gord (11th October 2020), Gwin Ru (11th October 2020), Harmony (12th October 2020), Mare (13th October 2020), Peace in Oz (12th October 2020), Sadieblue (12th October 2020)

33. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

I don't have any new information! But I've been thinking about this quite a lot recently, which is why I bumped the thread.

I've been considering this from an ET perspective: and it may not really matter what their attitude is toward humans, even if there are quite a number of races involved.

Planet Earth has been a fantastic, extraordinary, and maybe exceptional or even unique wildlife park for hundreds of millions of years. Complex life may be the most precious commodity in the universe, and it stands to reason that it'd be monitored and protected.

And our planet may well also be a kind of laboratory. (I've always said that the animals in Australia are like someone's science experiment. ) This is a separate subject, but it seems self-evident to me that Darwinian Evolutionary Theory is a spectacular fail in terms of explaining complex lifeforms. Lamarckism may well account for some of it, but increasingly I've become a proponent of [someone's!] intelligent design.

(see these very interesting threads: )
    (and also this one: )
    So I'm thinking now that it's simply a matter of when and where the the ETs would draw the line, in order to protect the "nature reserve".

As in the excellent 2008 remake of The Day The Earth Stood Still, this may not be "our planet" — any more than (see my post #1) the Masai Mara Game Reserve in Kenya "belonged" to the Maasai people. Living there for thousands of years may not entitle them to "ownership".

So stewards of our planet may be removed from their position if they don't do their job.

If there's any truth to this (and I suspect there is), where is the line drawn?
    • The ETs would probably intervene in the event of a global nuclear war.
    • They may intervene if there was a sudden sharp tipping point in the extinction of species. (We may be close to that already.)
    • They may have had the fill with humans, or may be close to that point. Many have speculated that the huge increase in UFO sightings and ET experiences since 1947 was because of our new-found nuclear capability. But it may simply be because we're destroying our natural world at a rapidly accelerating pace.
    It MIGHT be that the human global controllers (whoever they are) fully know this, and are actually trying to do manage this in the best way they think they can — hence the NWO, draconian controls, Agenda 2030, and all the rest.

Listen. You have 5 years to reduce the population by 95%, and reverse the catastrophic environmental destruction. If not, we'll do it for you. And we reserve the right to rem
    ove humans from the planet completely, though we'll ensure their survival in small controlled numbers elsewhere.
    Entirely by coincidence, this was published today.
    This is my message to the western world – your civilisation is killing life on Earth

Nemonte Nenquimo

We Indigenous people are fighting to save the Amazon, but the whole planet is in trouble because you do not respect it

Dear presidents of the nine Amazonian countries and to all world leaders that share responsibility for the plundering of our rainforest,

My name is Nemonte Nenquimo. I am a Waorani woman, a mother, and a leader of my people. The Amazon rainforest is my home. I am writing you this letter because the fires are raging still. Because the corporations are spilling oil in our rivers. Because the miners are stealing gold (as they have been for 500 years), and leaving behind open pits and toxins.

Because the land grabbers are cutting down primary forest so that the cattle can graze, plantations can be grown and the white man can eat. Because our elders are dying from coronavirus, while you are planning your next moves to cut up our lands to stimulate an economy that has never benefited us. Because, as Indigenous peoples, we are fighting to protect what we love – our way of life, our rivers, the animals, our forests, life on Earth – and it’s time that you listened to us.

In each of our many hundreds of different languages across the Amazon, we have a word for you – the outsider, the stranger. In my language, WaoTededo, that word is “cowori”. And it doesn’t need to be a bad word. But you have made it so. For us, the word has come to mean (and in a terrible way, your society has come to represent): the white man that knows too little for the power that he wields, and the damage that he causes.

You are probably not used to an Indigenous woman calling you ignorant and, less so, on a platform such as this. But for Indigenous peoples it is clear: the less you know about something, the less value it has to you, and the easier it is to destroy. And by easy, I mean: guiltlessly, remorselessly, foolishly, even righteously. And this is exactly what you are doing to us as Indigenous peoples, to our rainforest territories, and ultimately to our planet’s climate.

It took us thousands of years to get to know the Amazon rainforest. To understand her ways, her secrets, to learn how to survive and thrive with her. And for my people, the Waorani, we have only known you for 70 years (we were “contacted” in the 1950s by American evangelical missionaries), but we are fast learners, and you are not as complex as the rainforest.

When you say that the oil companies have marvellous new technologies that can sip the oil from beneath our lands like hummingbirds sip nectar from a flower, we know that you are lying because we live downriver from the spills. When you say that the Amazon is not burning, we do not need satellite images to prove you wrong; we are choking on the smoke of the fruit orchards that our ancestors planted centuries ago. When you say that you are urgently looking for climate solutions, yet continue to build a world economy based on extraction and pollution, we know you are lying because we are the closest to the land, and the first to hear her cries.

An illegally lit fire in an Amazon rainforest reserve, in Para State, Brazil.

I never had the chance to go to university, and become a doctor, or a lawyer, a politician, or a scientist. My elders are my teachers. The forest is my teacher. And I have learned enough (and I speak shoulder to shoulder with my Indigenous brothers and sisters across the world) to know that you have lost your way, and that you are in trouble (though you don’t fully understand it yet) and that your trouble is a threat to every form of life on Earth.

You forced your civilisation upon us and now look where we are: global pandemic, climate crisis, species extinction and, driving it all, widespread spiritual poverty. In all these years of taking, taking, taking from our lands, you have not had the courage, or the curiosity, or the respect to get to know us. To understand how we see, and think, and feel, and what we know about life on this Earth.

I won’t be able to teach you in this letter, either. But what I can say is that it has to do with thousands and thousands of years of love for this forest, for this place. Love in the deepest sense, as reverence. This forest has taught us how to walk lightly, and because we have listened, learned and defended her, she has given us everything: water, clean air, nourishment, shelter, medicines, happiness, meaning. And you are taking all this away, not just from us, but from everyone on the planet, and from future generations.

It is the early morning in the Amazon, just before first light: a time that is meant for us to share our dreams, our most potent thoughts. And so I say to all of you: the Earth does not expect you to save her, she expects you to respect her. And we, as Indigenous peoples, expect the same.
    • Nemonte Nenquimo is cofounder of the Indigenous-led nonprofit organisation Ceibo Alliance, the first female president of the Waorani organisation of Pastaza province and one of Time’s 100 most influential people in the world

34. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (13th October 2020), Amenjo (12th October 2020), AuCo (13th October 2020), East Sun (13th October 2020), Elainie (12th October 2020), El_Pacificatore (21st October 2020), Gracy (12th October 2020), Gwin Ru (13th October 2020), Harmony (12th October 2020), Hym (12th October 2020), kudzy (13th October 2020), mokosh (13th October 2020), onevoice (13th October 2020), Peace in Oz (13th October 2020), s7e6e (28th January 2022), Samson (13th October 2020), Strat (12th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (13th October 2020), Sunny (16th October 2020), TomKat (13th October 2020), twin fig (13th October 2020), wondering (12th October 2020), Yoda (13th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #159
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,428 times in 1,706 posts

To me, responsibility for the important decisions that affect life in all forms
    comes from the top down. If the most powerful do not do justice to life forms
    including nature they should be overruled by those in authority.

When it comes to global concerns and the "globalists" through their obvious greed
    are exploiting Earth/Nature and that means all humanity, they need to be stopped.

Nemonte Nenquimo is probably aware of the globalist' role and power in the destructive
    practices that are world wide and politicians going along with what's in their best interests
    regardless of how it effects the populations at large.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2020), Gwin Ru (13th October 2020), Harmony (14th October 2020), Mare (13th October 2020)

37. Link to Post #160
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,389 times in 4,323 posts

[...]
    This is my message to the western world – your civilisation is killing life on Earth

Nemonte Nenquimo

We Indigenous people are fighting to save the Amazon, but the whole planet is in trouble because you do not respect it

[...]
    • Nemonte Nenquimo is cofounder of the Indigenous-led nonprofit organisation Ceibo Alliance, the first female president of the Waorani organisation of Pastaza province and one of Time’s 100 most influential people in the world
    Very interesting, Bill... the Shift is shifting!

The following is an interpretation of a prophecy as related to Kim Goguen who walked the walk of contacting descendants of the original signatories of the Global Martial Law 16,500 years ago - which had to be mostly done on foot to reach remote locations - in order to get a peace treaty signed and implemented, hence cancelling the 16,500 year long Martial Law. The peace treaty ceremony was held in 2016.

Kim's goal is to restore and respect all life on earth, very similar to Nemonte's and without having to sacrifice 90% of the human population and other life.

Just to mention that both women could fit that prophecy:
    TANK Breaks Down Kim Clement Prophesy about Esther 15:39
    Oct 12, 2020

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2020), Harmony (14th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast