+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast

Thread: THE ULTIMATE PLAN (a fairy story... maybe)

1. Link to Post #61
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Re: THE ULTIMATE PLAN (a fairy story... maybe)

Quote I personally don't believe that the Universe and Source are going to allow for these parasites to just get away with all of the collateral damages that they have caused. Not to mention all of the homicides, and atrocities that have been comitted for whatever stupid reason there was.

Just the arrogant thought that they believe that they won't be held accountable for any of those crimes, seriously??? They've got to answer for all of that, and I truly doubt that that sickness would be allowed to spread anywhere else in this Universe, or any other if the emissaries of Source have anything to say about that. They'd be wiped out before they could even leave the outer orbit of Earth.
    For some reason this made me smile in a bitter way, what makes you think source and the universe will not let them get away with their crimes, it seems that the universe and source allowed many people to get away with their most hideous crimes, 100ths of millions have been murdered and they are still doing it, most of the main perps have died peacefully in their own bed, probably surrounded by their loved ones, dont want to poop the party but only the patsies get punished, the real perps are out of reach and so far it appears to have been this way a long time, I fear this will continue.

If somehow the elite of the elite manages to escape the planet, that would probably be because they know how insignificant we are, our galaxy alone has aprox 500 billion star systems I believe, imagine a 100 billion of those have some sort of intelligent life that surpassed our level of development, technological, intellectual, emotional and spiritual ( for better or worse of course), how would this make us special enough for source or the universe to reach out and lend us a hand? There must be 100 million zoo's like our planet floating around, if we get destroyed, another piece of real estate will be developed as if nothing has happened, business as usual on a cosmic scale, I would like to believe things are different but for now this is my view.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 21st October 2014 at 23:41.

2. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Many comments talk about why the elite would want to leave and where would they go, but what if they were made to leave. Remember one great cycle has closed and they were running the show for what 5,000 so years, but we are now in a new cycle and their ongoing reign is not a given. Why are they trying to kill us and control us and monitor us because they are scared Sh#tless. The intervention, if their is one is US, boots on ground who say No I will not longer be a slave and I a sovereign being and I will choose my experience. The big Key is earth and sun, also sovereign beings and they have a say about what happens. If I had to put my money on the elites plan and earth plan, I put my money on the earth. The elite will not be allowed to use earth as their exclusive playground unless the earth and us human will agree to it, it is that simple. That is the timeline I plan on being on, not theirs.
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 22nd October 2014 at 18:40.

3. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Alecs (23rd October 2014), animovado (22nd October 2014), Aspen (31st December 2014), astridmari (15th November 2014), Baby Steps (22nd October 2014), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2014), Cobus (22nd October 2014), Frank V (22nd October 2014), Joe Sustaire (22nd October 2014), lelmaleh (22nd October 2014), Neal (22nd October 2014), Orph (22nd October 2014), thunder24 (22nd October 2014), Ulyse30 (22nd October 2014), vmk22 (22nd October 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd October 2014)

4. Link to Post #63
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Consciousness is flux but this society has become stagnant and needs to change, must change.
    Societal change is driven by innovation. If innovation is sequestered then societal pressures become regressive to the status quo.
    Hate to say it but it seems as though a scenario of the magnitude you describe might be the only way to shake everyone out of their apathy.
    We have got to change. We will have change whether we consciously direct it or not.
    The masses are still asleep, or at best paying only lip service to the notion of a better way, a fairer way, a way all can benefit and prosper.
    They are either busy with their own empire building, no matter how modest (the minority), or bitterly surviving in squalor (the global majority).
    Damn our leaders if they abandon us, they would pay for it dearly. Yet we are paying now for our inaction these many years.

I don't know about aliens much but from what I know about the Anunnaki I can say I want nothing to do with them, don't trust them. If this turns out to be the shennanigins of Anu and his son's I'm gonna be a might pissed off!

A few more years and we might just have the new science (well, new for us expendable humans kept in the dark I guess) developed that might help our cause. There may still be time to turn it around. Either way it's going to hurt.

So I don't really see anything that hard to believe about your idea, Bill. Let's hope there's some good guys amongst their ranks. I trust the navy more than the air force, at least...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Aspen (24th October 2014), astridmari (15th November 2014), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2014), Cobus (22nd October 2014), Frank V (22nd October 2014), Neal (22nd October 2014), PurpleLama (22nd October 2014), Ulyse30 (22nd October 2014), vmk22 (22nd October 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd October 2014), Wind (22nd October 2014)

6. Link to Post #64
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

The only thing that comes to me, is remembrance of a dream...one of those ones that felt "real"...this was some years ago now...can't remember much about it but do remember the main bit which was space ships coming down to pick up people from Earth...at first I didn't want to go (how strange! hehe ) but then it felt like I had to or had no choice...I don't even know why that dream has come up, just had a feeling to share...

7. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

When you think of the worst case scenario, we all die. Besides the suffering and being totally pis#%d off! we don't die. We simply incarnate in a better place, if that's our choice! and we have a lot to talk about. Our resumes are going to look great. Don't let the fear control you. Every tings gonna be okay!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Ps., just think of how much karma we cleared by putting up and wading through this bullsh#t.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

3(C)+me (22nd October 2014), animovado (22nd October 2014), Aspen (31st December 2014), astridmari (15th November 2014), Atlas (22nd October 2014), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2014), Cobus (22nd October 2014), Frank V (22nd October 2014), Hervé (22nd October 2014), Jean-Marie (22nd October 2014), lelmaleh (22nd October 2014), Meesh (23rd October 2014), Neal (22nd October 2014), seko (22nd October 2014), TargeT (22nd October 2014), vmk22 (22nd October 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd October 2014), Wind (22nd October 2014)

9. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,427 times in 1,706 posts

It's very possible that heads of state and their lackeys have been told/promised by 'them' that if they play ball they will have a pass to be included in the 'chosen' ones when the time comes for an exodus from planet Earth.

They may be in for a surprise if they are not already part of the elite. They should not assume that they won't be deceived and left behind. Wouldn't that be something if they were left at the mercy of the ones they fooled.

I'm just wondering out loud why they are screwing us the 'sheeple' in so many ways. It is obvious to us here at Avalon and to many others around the world that we have no one 'leading' us. They have only their own interest at heart, not country, not people, not families, no ideals and only words of deception and lies.

But as I said in my last post on this thread we have to hold out for a few more years. What a joy it will be to start a new timeline focusing on positive things only.
    Let it be....
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

3(C)+me (22nd October 2014), angelfire (22nd October 2014), Aspen (24th October 2014), astridmari (15th November 2014), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2014), Cobus (22nd October 2014), Frank V (22nd October 2014), Hervé (22nd October 2014), InTheBackground (22nd October 2014), Jean-Marie (22nd October 2014), kanishk (24th October 2014), lelmaleh (22nd October 2014), Neal (22nd October 2014), seko (22nd October 2014), TargeT (22nd October 2014), vmk22 (22nd October 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd October 2014)

11. Link to Post #67
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Just an FYI..

There maybe a breakaway civilization (and good ridence, go try and make your way elsewhere, none of us will miss you), there maybe people bent on the depopulation of earth (but it's too late, they need our cooperation to do it; and they don't have it anymore).

you know what?

none of this (doom and gloom) will happen; none of this CAN happen. there are no "Demons in the freezer" there is no super bioweapon that will kill millions of us in 3 days.

This is the old way of thinking, it's not going to happen; the tide has turned. Even this Ebola scare is doubted by everyone now, even the most "uneducated" are questioning it.

Sorry darkness, your time has passed, the pendulum is swinging the otherway now, your old ideas were not acted on in time; it's over.

We will be fine, we WILL be; just a few more rumbles and shakes (turmoil) as the power slowly shifts back in the other direction are all I see coming.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

3(C)+me (22nd October 2014), andrewgreen (22nd October 2014), angelfire (22nd October 2014), animovado (22nd October 2014), Aspen (24th October 2014), astridmari (15th November 2014), Atlas (22nd October 2014), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2014), Billy (22nd October 2014), Bongo (22nd October 2014), Calz (22nd October 2014), Chester (22nd October 2014), Christine (22nd October 2014), Cobus (22nd October 2014), David Trd1 (26th October 2014), donk (22nd October 2014), Ernie Nemeth (23rd October 2014), Frank V (22nd October 2014), genevieve (23rd October 2014), golden lady (22nd October 2014), guayabal (22nd October 2014), heyokah (22nd October 2014), Jean-Luc (22nd October 2014), Jean-Marie (22nd October 2014), Joe Sustaire (22nd October 2014), kanishk (24th October 2014), karelia (22nd October 2014), Krist (22nd October 2014), lelmaleh (22nd October 2014), Limor Wolf (22nd October 2014), Mandala (23rd October 2014), Neal (22nd October 2014), PurpleLama (22nd October 2014), Rollo (22nd October 2014), RUSirius (23rd October 2014), seko (22nd October 2014), Selene (22nd October 2014), spiritguide (22nd October 2014), ThePythonicCow (22nd October 2014), vmk22 (22nd October 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd October 2014), Wind (22nd October 2014)

13. Link to Post #68
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

If this is a fairy story...then we all are called to hold in our hearts the final glory..paradiese restored.....sending out fairy stardust every minuit and every hour..awakening from our many centuries lasting sleep....reclaiming our power...emanatingin as one...from the one heart... together with the earth and the elements..- A LOVEFIELD of gold....this field of love ...so strong...that nothing and nobody who is not in harmony ,love and respect with earth ...can stay ....as simple as parasites and bacteria cant thrive in a human body where the ph is balanced....where the imune sistem is strong.....this too has to happen in the bigger picture.....when enough people can hold the FIELD OF LOVE ...the fairystardust field of gold....and maintain themselfs in fearless calm observing state...then I trust...theese...mmm bigger parasites ..have to leave too...or transform...total serenety requiered in order to be HTE FIELD...which than ..is stronger than any tecnology can be .in this fairy tale ..IAM HOLDING ths vision,holding the flowering sword...using the power of word...it is done ,,we are one...singing flower...singing the neverending song of creation...one heartbeat one nation...love to you all...may the force be with us

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Maya Rose For This Post:

3(C)+me (22nd October 2014), angelfire (22nd October 2014), animovado (22nd October 2014), Aspen (24th October 2014), astridmari (15th November 2014), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2014), Christine (22nd October 2014), Cobus (22nd October 2014), Frank V (22nd October 2014), guayabal (22nd October 2014), InTheBackground (22nd October 2014), Jean-Marie (22nd October 2014), kanishk (24th October 2014), karelia (22nd October 2014), Neal (22nd October 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd October 2014)

15. Link to Post #69
    Great Britain Avalon Member Cobus's Avatar
    Thanks

Bill and Friends

A good fairy tale indeed ... oh yes, truth is stranger than fiction!

The core of the Black Brotherhood, together with their central leadership of Lords of the Dark Face, has been desperate to get away from crime scene Earth since the time when they realised they have LOST the war of the second Armageddon. This played out to a climax on the physical plane in 1942. A critical point was passed in the second Great War, and there was no return to their old ways after this immense victory won by the Great White Chain.

The war of the first Armageddon was fought to a climax at the time of the deluge of Atlantis. This was the first resounding victory won by the Great White Chain, led by the Lords of the Shining Countenance.

The Black Brotherhood played all their chips in their attempt to gain full control of the planet ... they failed, with no further recourse.

The Original Plan, established on Earth some 18 million years ago, has been a resounding Cosmic success. An intergalactic free will zone needed to be established in order to provide a physical plane bridge between White Chain Worlds and Dark Worlds. This was of course a massive provocation for the Archon, Lords of the Dark Face. The subsequent drama bears testimony to this.

Earth was set up as the bridging base. This was accomplished by the establishment of the Holding Zone, which is based at the crown chakra ( head center) of the planet. The Central Power of the Holding Zone is maintained by the Real Power that Be,the Chief of the Lords of the Shining Countenance, Rigden Djapo. He has been the Leader of the planetary presence of the Great White Chain since the beginning of this drama some 18 million years ago.

The Great White Chain has already achieved vast success in the establishment of intergalactic freedom. Earth's destiny is already set on a path of beautiful realisation. All inter-systemic participation on Earth is vetted by the Central Authority of Rigden Djapo and the Organisation of the Great White Chain. Those who seek the ways of true ascension and galactic freedom, liberated from dark systems of slavery and oppression, are already intensely active throughout the multiple solar systems pledged to transition. Earth has become a gateway to the Higher Worlds, a station of true learning and awakening for any being from any race who wishes to reach their true divine potential.
    Last edited by Cobus; 22nd October 2014 at 09:59. Reason: Spelling

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cobus For This Post:

Aspen (31st December 2014), astridmari (15th November 2014), Baby Steps (23rd October 2014), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2014), Christine (22nd October 2014), Frank V (22nd October 2014), Hervé (22nd October 2014), InTheBackground (22nd October 2014), Jean-Marie (22nd October 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd October 2014)

17. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Just an FYI..

There maybe a breakaway civilization (and good ridence, go try and make your way elsewhere, none of us will miss you), there maybe people bent on the depopulation of earth (but it's too late, they need our cooperation to do it; and they don't have it anymore).

you know what?

none of this (doom and gloom) will happen; none of this CAN happen. there are no "Demons in the freezer" there is no super bioweapon that will kill millions of us in 3 days.

This is the old way of thinking, it's not going to happen; the tide has turned. Even this Ebola scare is doubted by everyone now, even the most "uneducated" are questioning it.

Sorry darkness, your time has passed, the pendulum is swinging the otherway now, your old ideas were not acted on in time; it's over.

We will be fine, we WILL be; just a few more rumbles and shakes (turmoil) as the power slowly shifts back in the other direction are all I see coming.
    By far the best post on this thread - I choose this timeline/outcome too.

Thanks for the great, great post.
    Last edited by Chester; 23rd October 2014 at 20:55.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

18. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

animovado (22nd October 2014), Aspen (24th October 2014), astridmari (15th November 2014), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2014), Bongo (22nd October 2014), Calz (22nd October 2014), Cobus (22nd October 2014), David Trd1 (26th October 2014), Frank V (22nd October 2014), Jean-Marie (22nd October 2014), Joe Sustaire (22nd October 2014), Krist (22nd October 2014), lelmaleh (22nd October 2014), Mandala (23rd October 2014), Neal (22nd October 2014), PurpleLama (22nd October 2014), spiritguide (22nd October 2014), TargeT (22nd October 2014), vmk22 (22nd October 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd October 2014), Wind (22nd October 2014)

19. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,728 times in 1,343 posts

I think we need to factor in the amazingly gargantuan project that the Mantis, Grays, et al, have been undertaking for a very long time--the intentional genetic manipulation of splicing Earthbound humans with ETs (especially Grays). This, of course, has been confirmed by many abductees/contactees and government sources--not just my own experiences.

By recovering many past life abductions I discovered that these ETs have been actively engaged in this project for thousands of years. For example, about 2,000 years ago I was a woman who was abducted from my home in what is now Switzerland and had a half-Gray/half-human hybrid taken from me. I have traced this project back as far as 15,000+ years. However, it does appear that these ETs have time travel capability so we are not talking about a linear time line. To them a thousand years could be yesterday. It appears that they are currently introducing these hybrids on Earth.

My point is that why would they go to all this trouble to create these hybrids and plant them on this planet if they were going to kill everyone on the planet. It does not add up for me.

I have also discovered that the Mantids were actively involved in making this planet a prison planet about 75 million years ago. (That may seem like a long time but not if you can time travel.) They have also established an incredible, technology-based artificial reincarnation system for this planet--that I am very familiar with--to keep mankind in spiritual darkness and in a constant state of amnesia. Also, multiple sources have confirmed that abducting ETs refer to us (i.e., our bodies) as "containers" and their activities support that fact. Therefore, it appears that their genetic manipulation may very well be to create a better "container" and continue to keep us, as spiritual beings, from discovering our true selves and breaking free of the "Matrix".

Again, it begs the question "Why would they want to destroy a system that they have worked so hard to create over a very long time?"

On the other hand, it also begs the question "Why are the Mantids, et al, allowing the planet to be trashed by the planetary "elite" through pollution, chemtrails, radiation, EMF, GMOs, etc, etc?" Could it be part of their plan of exercising more control over Earthbound people or are they just not interfering with the activities of other self-serving ETs?

Also, as I discovered from a past life abduction to Mars, the Grays, Mantids, et al, were introducing Earth humans to space travel during Hitler's reign.

There is certainly a lot of room for speculation.

And may the truth set us free,
    Truman L. Cash
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 22nd October 2014 at 14:30.

20. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Alecs (23rd October 2014), Aspen (24th October 2014), astridmari (15th November 2014), Baby Steps (23rd October 2014), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2014), Billy (22nd October 2014), Calz (22nd October 2014), Chester (23rd October 2014), Christine (22nd October 2014), Frank V (22nd October 2014), GoodETxSG (22nd October 2014), Hazel (22nd October 2014), Hervé (22nd October 2014), Jean-Marie (22nd October 2014), kanishk (24th October 2014), karelia (22nd October 2014), lelmaleh (22nd October 2014), Neal (22nd October 2014), Sebastion (22nd October 2014), seko (22nd October 2014), Selene (22nd October 2014), spiritwind (22nd October 2014), ThePythonicCow (22nd October 2014), thunder24 (23rd October 2014), Unicorn (22nd October 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd October 2014)

21. Link to Post #72
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Lightbulb Re: THE ULTIMATE PLAN (a fairy story... maybe)

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    I think we need to factor in the amazingly gargantuan project that the Mantis, Grays, et al, have been undertaking for a very long time--the intentional genetic manipulation of splicing Earthbound humans with ETs (especially Grays). This, of course, has been confirmed by many abductees/contactees and government sources--not just my own experiences.

By recovering many past life abductions I discovered that these ETs have been actively engaged in this project for thousands of years. For example, about 2,000 years ago I was a woman who was abducted from my home in what is now Switzerland and had a half-Gray/half-human hybrid taken from me. I have traced this project back as far as 15,000+ years. However, it does appear that these ETs have time travel capability so we are not talking about a linear time line. To them a thousand years could be yesterday. It appears that they are currently introducing these hybrids on Earth.

My point is that why would they go to all this trouble to create these hybrids and plant them on this planet if they were going to kill everyone on the planet. It does not add up for me.

I have also discovered that the Mantids were actively involved in making this planet a prison planet about 75 million years ago. (That may seem like a long time but not if you can time travel.) They have also established an incredible, technology-based artificial reincarnation system for this planet--that I am very familiar with--to keep mankind in spiritual darkness and in a constant state of amnesia. Also, multiple sources have confirmed that abducting ETs refer to us (i.e., our bodies) as "containers" and their activities support that fact. Therefore, it appears that their genetic manipulation may very well be to create a better "container" and continue to keep us, as spiritual beings, from discovering our true selves and breaking free of the "Matrix".

Again, it begs the question "Why would they want to destroy a system that they have worked so hard to create over a very long time?"

On the other hand, it also begs the question "Why are the Mantids, et al, allowing the planet to be trashed by the planetary "elite" through pollution, chemtrails, radiation, EMF, GMOs, etc, etc?" Could it be part of their plan of exercising more control over Earthbound people or are they just not interfering with the activities of other self-serving ETs?

Also, as I discovered from a past life abduction to Mars, the Grays, Mantids, et al, were introducing Earth humans to space travel during Hitler's reign.

There is certainly a lot of room for speculation.

And may the truth set us free,
    Truman L. Cash
    It is quite a complicated and fragmented subject indeed,

The "Human Like ET's"" claim to have been involved in Human creation and development for many, many hundreds of thousands of years as well also come into play (And the proof they offered our "Earth Delegates" was verified by Geneticists along with other "Anomalies". There has been a lot of conflicting information from inside the "Human Type Groups" and from "Non Human Type Groups" about their involvment in our creation and their "Ownership" or "Providence" in the equation of what we have become and where we are now in our development.

No wonder these "Elites" who rotated in to these "Conferences" as "Earth Delegates" were so confused and visibly upset at times. I am sure they were getting the same claims and conflicting information from the bengs at the "Non-Human Type Conferences" when they rotated in as "Delegates" there as well.

We like to think that these "Elites" have all the answers, but this just is not true... They are making deals with all kinds of groups "Out There" that have been around "Here" meddling in affairs for millions of years.

We normally only hear of the "Non-Human Types" of Beings and the "Cabal" which are only one of the "Secret Governments" and these other ET's only a portion of the "Master Genetic Engineering ET" Groups that have been involved in the "Experiment" that is the "Earth Human Race" which has been scrapped and started over on several occasions.

The "Non Human Types" seem to be winning the "Information War" on this subject as the "Human Types" have made a major point of being more anonymous and thinking they are doing things from a service to others point of view when this doesn't seem to be the case either. They seem to have a lot more protocols and rules about interfearance and outward communication than the "Others".

They have been living among us though from the beginning and seem to be hypocrites that do not break their own rules but find ways to bend them and work around them very easily.

However many of the large number of "Them" are doing this I do not know as there are a large number of them that have a poor view of Earth Humans and disliked the "Earth Delegates" even being present.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 22nd October 2014 at 15:16.

22. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,728 times in 1,343 posts

I also think that it says a lot about what is going on when it was reported by Phil Schneider that the real UN meetings take place in an underground base with several tall Grays sitting at a table above everyone else.

We also know that the Grays have been inculcating abductees with environmental warnings which seems a bit ironic/hypocritical since they are apparently approving the wholesale pollution of the planet via these "UN" meetings. The UN has been pushing the "global warming" propaganda (which has since been changed to "climate change" newspeak) in order to gain more control over people.

Since it appears that ETs are the ones who are ultimately in control of this planet and if they wanted to exterminate humans or human/ET hybrids, I think they would have already done that. It seems to me to be more about mind control. Mind control equals spirit control.

However, truth can free people from the machinations of hidden puppet masters. And I see truth expanding rapidly now on this planet. I don't know what the future holds but things are getting really interesting.

A major contributor to the expansion of truth is the internet. Ironically, it was the Grays who introduced us to computer technology (which could be used to control, enslave or free people). Could it be that that their plans of continued control have back-fired?

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 22nd October 2014 at 15:50.

23. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Alecs (23rd October 2014), animovado (22nd October 2014), Aspen (24th October 2014), astridmari (15th November 2014), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2014), Billy (22nd October 2014), Chester (25th October 2014), Christine (22nd October 2014), donk (22nd October 2014), Frank V (22nd October 2014), GoodETxSG (22nd October 2014), Hervé (22nd October 2014), InTheBackground (22nd October 2014), Jean-Marie (22nd October 2014), kanishk (24th October 2014), karelia (22nd October 2014), lelmaleh (22nd October 2014), Neal (22nd October 2014), Omni (27th October 2014), spiritwind (22nd October 2014), ThePythonicCow (22nd October 2014), thunder24 (23rd October 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd October 2014)

24. Link to Post #74
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote To them a thousand years could be yesterday.
    Quote My point is that why would they go to all this trouble to create these hybrids and plant them on this planet if they were going to kill everyone on the planet. It does not add up for me.
    Quote On the other hand, it also begs the question "Why are the Mantids, et al, allowing the planet to be trashed by the planetary "elite" through pollution, chemtrails, radiation, EMF, GMOs, etc, etc?" Could it be part of their plan of exercising more control over Earthbound people or are they just not interfering with the activities of other self-serving ETs?
    If they could manipulate time that easy and traversing it means that little to them it is also very easy to abandon a project and start a new one, just as fast and just as easy and all they would need is an extensive sample bank, so I am not that sure we are that important as a planet, a species or a project, there could be millions of these projects going on simultaneously all over our galaxy, imagine what thousands of our own biotech labs are doing now with their computerized and automated equipment combined with their databases, and if you don't get the desired results, press delete and start over as a matter of routine.

"never start a project that you cant walk away from"

25. Link to Post #75
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Lightbulb Re: THE ULTIMATE PLAN (a fairy story... maybe)

I am happy to say I never rotated into any of those, ("Grey" Which ever race is being discussed here.).

The setup was not that different though in the "Human Type Conferences". The main "Speaker" was elevated on a platform and every other Delegate sat in a Horse Shoe shaped area on a raised platform with their 3 "See'ers" sigging below them and a person standing behind them to their left.

Some of the "See'er Group" I was apart of were rotated in to the "Non Human Conferences" that occured underground and on "Off World Bases". I was not in that rotation because of an agreement from of some of the training and incidents I was exposed to during my "MILAB" experiences as a youth. I know that they "Felt" a lot more sinister and were on guard a lot more, they suffered anxiety for days after returning.

Some similar topics were covered in those conferences with the "Earth Delegates" that rotated from various Secret Earth Governments, SSP's Leaderships and Black Program Leaderships... Things were more relaxed and calm in the "Human looking/Type Beings" conferences.

As far as the actual "Earth UN", it is a place where normal Earth Governments meet and in the "Hall Below" (Round Room in Basement of UN) the Secret Earth Governments" meet (Not always) and delegate what will occur, and the Ambassators to the UN usually make a show of things and get instructions. It is a Secret Earth Government central control mechanism...
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 22nd October 2014 at 16:18.

26. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member Buzzie's Avatar
    Thanks

Bill, this story seems plausible to me. Obviously something is coming down the pike and I doubt that it is intended to benefit most of humanity. This is, however, happening on the physical plane. This is why for the past couple of years I have concentrated on learning as much as I can about the soul. I have reincarnated over 100 times, mostly on Earth but at least once
    on another planet. I have made a decision that I do not want to return to Earth.

There are a number of theories about where the soul goes after the container (physical body) dies. Simon Parks has described a grid surrounding Earth that captures the soul erases its' memory and sends it back to earth. Do we go toward the light? Do we go away from the light? According to John Lear, if we live our life with integrity avoiding hate greed and envy and show our love for our family we will be allowed to escape earth. Others think we can demand to leave, assert the sovereignty of our soul' so we can leave. From what I have learned no other entity can own your soul but can trap it.

One thing I do know for sure is that those who do not know that they are infinite energy beings having a physical experience here don't stand a chance.
    Last edited by Buzzie; 22nd October 2014 at 15:58.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Buzzie For This Post:

Aspen (24th October 2014), astridmari (15th November 2014), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2014), Frank V (22nd October 2014), InTheBackground (22nd October 2014), Jean-Marie (22nd October 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd October 2014)

28. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Hummmmmm seems like an awful lot to go through NEEDLESSLY----but whts new here!!? Theres a literal GOLD MINE HERE to CULTIVATE. ALL on planet Earth can be the creators and the cultivators!

IF ONLY the "might" used in WAR were used to protect planet earth/species----THE TURN AROUND WOULD BE THAT EASY. No need to leave....just as a torn down dilapidated home can be TRANSFORMED INTO A PALACE...so too can the HOME OF EARTH.

The designers, engineers, contractors of this home can shift to a different format which will result in PARADISE. The BLUEPRINT is/was already here

----we are the tenders of the Garden..the cultivators...the shepherds of the other species. We are needed to CREATE IT as well as be the CARETAKERS of it.

IMAGINE THAT!!! and i do ALL THE TIME!!! <3

Signed ME X BILLIONS :D
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (22nd October 2014), Aspen (31st December 2014), astridmari (15th November 2014), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2014), Cobus (22nd October 2014), Frank V (22nd October 2014), InTheBackground (22nd October 2014), Neal (22nd October 2014), PurpleLama (22nd October 2014), spiritwind (22nd October 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd October 2014)

30. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

I've been listening, reading, and learning for years. I apply my intuition and understanding to all that I see. Floating in a sea of lies, we find it difficult to discern what is real. And there are some terribly ugly, painful realities in our world.

But when I read this "fairy story," my intuition says it doesn't ring true for me. The various elements of the story are based on real events, but the story feels like it's off-base in the way it frames the entire reality of the power structure. I feel that there isn't one ancient man at the top. What seems more true to me, after examining all that's been presented over these years, is the description of warring (both overtly and covertly) factions-- of chaos, of competing interests.

There are a few humans who sit apart from the chaos and have amassed unthinkable wealth and power, so that they are nearly invulnerable. These humans use their resources to accomplish goals which are completely strange to our understanding of right/wrong. But the chaos continues, because the sheer diversity of motivations makes a monolithic organization impossible.

I think the what-to-do-with-Earth question has sparked multiple answers from many powerful, interested parties. But we regular, non-elite humans haven't agreed on the answer to this question, either, and that makes us vulnerable.
    Last edited by soulsinger; 22nd October 2014 at 17:03.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to soulsinger For This Post:

Aspen (31st December 2014), astridmari (15th November 2014), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2014), FBConan (23rd October 2014), Frank V (22nd October 2014)

32. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

An additional thought... In the same way our governments send only those they consider expendable into danger (such as war, epidemics, chemical or bioweapons)... I imagine that a "breakaway civilization" would send explorers for new space or planetary colonies, based on their expendable status. Those who are powerful enough to have the prerogative, would stay safely ensconced in their comfortable, protected arrangements here, until such time as they are satisfied that leaving would be just as comfortable.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to soulsinger For This Post:

Aspen (24th October 2014), astridmari (15th November 2014), FBConan (23rd October 2014), Frank V (22nd October 2014)

34. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    I just want to jump in here and add a quick thought.

It makes more sense to put quotes around the word "elite," because we are giving them the recognition that they do not deserve. I agree with Mark Passio's humorous and candid way of describing the "elite" as elites of nothing more than a filthy sewer.

And it's true, because that is what society has become, and is quickly flushing the planet down the toilet along with it.

As for us, we are the esoteric garbage collectors. Yup, that is our job in the Truth Movement. We are the sewage management team, who must wade through the sludge of the filthy habits of ignorant humans, and recycle the grimy muck of their false perceptions of reality for pure, untainted Truth.

It's a tough, mucky job being a Truth warrior. Make sure to carry your hazmat suits at all times.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

35. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Aspen (24th October 2014), astridmari (15th November 2014), Atlas (22nd October 2014), Baby Steps (23rd October 2014), Billy (22nd October 2014), CD7 (23rd October 2014), Cobus (22nd October 2014), Frank V (22nd October 2014), GoodETxSG (22nd October 2014), Jean-Marie (22nd October 2014), lelmaleh (26th October 2014), Neal (22nd October 2014), Omni (27th October 2014), TrumanCash (22nd October 2014), Unicorn (22nd October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast