+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Boyd Bushman - His Last Interview | A Documentary on Area 51 and UFOs over Tucson, Arizona

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Default Re: Boyd Bushman - His Last Interview | A Documentary on Area 51 and UFOs over Tucson, Arizona

2. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member Old Snake's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Boyd Bushman - His Last Interview | A Documentary on Area 51 and UFOs over Tucson, Arizona

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

John Hutchison posted a short video of three of these same ET pictures back in 2011. Putting two and two together, it would seem very plausible that he got them from Boyd Bushman. They would almost certainly have known one another.

Note that the date of the just-published Boyd Bushman interview was not given. At one point (shortly after 2:40 in this video that I saw), he refers to the Phoenix Lights occurring "about two years ago". This famous incident happened on 13 March, 1997... which means that this interview might actually be quite old.

It's possible (and I do NOT know right now if this has been discussed elsewhere) that he recorded the interview 14 or 15 years ago... and THEN it was only released after his recent death. (That would ALSO explain why he had prints that seemed to have come from a film camera, rather than digital photos.)

All good research on this is very welcome... I don't have time right this minute to dig into this myself.

Bill,

This said ,the man should be even older lookin & acting, wich for obvious reasons I
    cannot sustain.
    This guy has been in the business for 40 years + and may well have acumulated
    a lot of material.(looks like a friendly guy, who may get what he wants,when he wants it)
    He even worked withTI................ well maybe we have the FPGA as result.

Old Snake

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Snake For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st October 2014)

4. Link to Post #23
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,796 times in 3,258 posts

Russia Today (RT.com) has picked up the story. Good job!

http://rt.com/news/200903-aliens-loc...rtin-pictures/

"Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Atlas (31st October 2014), Cidersomerset (31st October 2014), Muzz (31st October 2014), Sophocles (31st October 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 300 posts

Sophocles, I agree that this may possibly be a more recent interview. At 13:16 mark, there is a ping sound in the background-- the very same sound an apple device makes to when receiving a message.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ruby L. For This Post:

Atlas (31st October 2014), Cidersomerset (31st October 2014), Sophocles (31st October 2014)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

I added this to another thread when I saw this one....
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...unique--/page3

Omniverse pointed out there was a toy of this alian as there is with
    Grays and many other aliens in the Sci - fi world. Of course this
    could be a hoax or Boyd being juped. The obvious thing is to test
    the negatives and other material he had. I don't know what he
    or his family has done with it ? If the intel boys wanted to have
    some fun with the alternate community and send us down blind
    alleys,that's all part of their job 'dis info'. Its another one of those
    disclosures that can easily be dismissed unless more tangible
    proof can be found to corroborate it.

Just like the Alien autopsy movie/photos, the last I heard the film
    was based on genuine original footage. But who knows ?
    The waters have been so intentionally muddied its impossible
    to see the bottom. But that's what we are here for to look
    for answers......

=========================================================

Quote The alien picture is likely of an alien toy sold at reportedly kmart for $10. Let me dig up a link:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/webster11...281536/photo/1

It is possible they made the toy after realizing the picture would be revealed. However I think Boyd
    was duped. I don't think Boyd is lying, but it's a very likely thing that the alien picture is a $10 kmart
    toy. From what I gathered he got the picture from another source, and did not take it himself.
    Yeah that's a possibility as I did mention when I added this article to post one....

Quote added later .....Deathbed confession of senior Lockheed Martin Scientist and the
    ET's he interacted with were real and hominoid........October 2014

Of course it could be a hoax or disinfo, but it does not look like it is......

I think as you say if he was duped , Boyd did not seem to think so, and
    he seemed to trust his sources and he had first hand experience of a
    lot of the information and to give this final disclosure, is the sort of
    message several witness's have done to clear their conscious before
    they meet their maker , or whatever they believe.

Of course psyops , mind control, blackmail and just plain false info
    could be used to muddy the waters. The ET does not look convincing
    in some pictures but credible in others.

This is the toy you are speaking of , which could be part of a hoax
    on Boyd by his former colleagues either on purpose or maybe
    they were compromised. Or like the toy Greys they are put out
    to confuse the publc into thinking its all rubbish. Who knows...

The Grey Alien image is well known to the public.....

===================================================

Independent Photo analyst of the original photos and their date would certainly
    help....

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 31st October 2014 at 11:44.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (31st October 2014), Sophocles (31st October 2014)

10. Link to Post #26
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

The blackened eye sockets do remind me of the 'Victor' area 51 clip of 'real live alien' where he explains how the 'medical' people shine a torch around the eye sockets looking for haemoraging.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st October 2014)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

The toy is alot smaller then the being on the pictures and I don't think the toy has eye movement.

Some other "alien toy" pictures floating around the net but they don't match the fotos in the video.

Last edited by Helvetic; 31st October 2014 at 13:54.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Atlas (31st October 2014), Cidersomerset (31st October 2014), Sophocles (31st October 2014)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by Atlas (here)
    OMG !! He is ... ALIVE !!!

---------------------------------------------------------

I would category these an "orange " alien no doubt. I'm buying
    Mr. Bushmans story and photos ....

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Atlas (31st October 2014), seehas (31st October 2014), Wide-Eyed (1st February 2016)

16. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default Area 51 scientist's deathbed video: UFOs are real, aliens have federal jobs

http://www.examiner.com/article/area...e-federal-jobs

In one of the most extraordinary and strange deathbed confessions ever, an Area 51 scientist and career government worker recently left behind a video revealing supposed federal secrets that are nothing short of a conspiracy theorist's dream come true. The Inquistr reported Oct. 28 that Boyd Bushman, a highly accredited aerospace scientist and the holder of numerous innovative patents, decided to come clean in his last hours and record what he knew about the U. S. government's dealings with aliens and its secret UFO program. Perhaps most astonishing of all, though, was his revelation that not only were UFOs real, but that 18 extraterrestrials were currently working for the U. S. government.

Boyd Bushman, whose career saw the man holding positions with Lockheed-Martin, Hughes Aircraft and other aerospace firms, died on August 7. But prior to his passing, he gave an interview that has caught the attention of many in the UFO community. His words affirm much of what many have come to believe -- that UFOs are real, that the government has had dealings with aliens for decades, and that there has been a concerted effort to keep the information secret from the general populace over the same period.

Bushman says in the video that he was responsible at Area 51 for "reverse engineering" alien technology for use in the U. S. military. Among his revelations was that the alien craft was indeed saucer-shaped -- it was an actual "flying saucer" -- and 38 feet across.

But far more shocking -- some might say more disturbing -- was Bushman's claims that aliens that had traveled to Earth were out and about, working for the federal government. The scientist said there were 18 extraterrestrials working for the government. Some of them were at least 250 years old.

Boyd Bushman isn't the first former government employee with inside knowledge of secret facilities like Area 51 who has been willing to share their experiences. However, he may be the most credible. His position as an aerospace engineer and his having opened up just before his death in what amounts to a deathbed confession (an act seen as having legal weight) lends extra merit to his words.

Bushman also produced several photos of what he claimed were aliens working at Area 51, some of which he says died while working at the top secret government facility. The Nevada facility has been operational since 1955 and has been the focus of speculation ever since. Being an experimental testing ground cloaked the base not on in secrecy but also added the atmosphere that gave rise to the idea of cover-ups and sinister goings-on.

It is a story worthy of "The X-Files." Still, is there any validity to the claims of the late Boyd Bushman? Is Area 51 exactly what conspiracy theorists and UFO true believers have claimed it to be over the years -- a hiding place for UFOs and extraterrestrials?

Although Bushman's claims may be difficult to verify, one thing is certain: His video testament has become something of note. Since it was posted on Oct. 8, the interview video has garnered over 2.6 million views to date.

His video testament: http://youtu.be/VLkcM-bpdiA

[mod edit - thread merge]
    Last edited by Muzz; 31st October 2014 at 21:39.

17. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boyd_Bushman
    Just yesterday his wikipedia page had the same first paragraph, but not the one discrediting his photos. What is really suspicious though is yesterday there was also a list of about 20-25 patents he held. Someone is trying to discredit him.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Also...
    This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
    Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
    Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the Guide to deletion.
    This article's factual accuracy is disputed. (May 2010)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Sophocles (31st October 2014)

19. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Here is a page with a list of his patents
    http://www.patentgenius.com/invented...isvilleTX.html

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

lucidity (9th November 2014), Sophocles (31st October 2014), Wide-Eyed (1st February 2016)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Video was deleted by Chris Mooney for copyrights.

Here new link

Please some of you should save this video as Mp4 format from you tube , probably it will be deleted again soon.

I do not have ability records, as Real player doesn't allow it.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NNZvmFfkkF0
    Love and Hope

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Aurelius (2nd November 2014), Sophocles (2nd November 2014)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Someone is trying to remove all the videos from youtube. If there is someone with good contacts to youtube please let me know, there is something wrong.
    The video source is updated on my first post, away from youtube.

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)

Here new link

Please some of you should save this video as Mp4 format from you tube , probably it will be deleted again soon.

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

@23:52 "When I asked... when I got... when I PUT my contact into area 51"
    This is indeed a heavy fellow.
    Thank you Boyd Bushman for initiating serious disclosure!!
    Last edited by Magnus; 9th November 2014 at 04:15.

25. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Quote Posted by Sophocles (here)
    Here is the RT article:http://rt.com/news/200903-aliens-loc...rtin-pictures/

From the article: «However, the alien seen in Bushman's photographs is actually available to buy at Walmart, according to an investigation by Quebec station TVQC.»

Which could mean that it was decided sometime in the past to make a toy alien that look like real ones for the purpose of discrediting future whistleblowers. Just a thought.
    However... i find no evidence that this alien is available
    to buy at Walmart... or anywhere else.

I strongly suspect deliberate disinformation here....
    i.e. this suggestion is a load of ...err... fudge.

Does anyone have any proof that this alien is available to buy anywhere?

Please PM me, or update this thread, or both.
    I will be very grateful.

be happy

lucidity :-)

26. The Following User Says Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Magnus (10th November 2014)

27. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)

Here new link

Presumably the video was deleted because it was garnering waaay too much attention.

I noticed that the video had 2.25 million hits when i emailed a link to it to a friend.
    12 hours later the hit count had risen to 2.75 million hits...
    The next day.. my friend emailed me to say that the video had been removed.
    (presumably, it hit over 3 million hits before it was removed)

The hit count is an index of the attention and popularity of the video.
    I suspect the video was removed simply because it was attracting too much attention.

Why complain about copyright infringement ?
    Is someone losing money ?
    Was the video ever on sale anywhere ?
    Is someone planning on charging people to see this video ?
    Sounds like balderdash to me.

In the interests of disclosing the truth... someone should find
    an original copy of this video and seed it via bittorrent.
    That way.. the video will always be available somewhere
    even if there is a concerted censorship attempt via youtube.

Question: Do you have an original copy of this video ?
    Would you like to know how to seed it over bittorrent ?
    If so, PM me :-)

be happy

28. The Following User Says Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Magnus (10th November 2014)

29. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member ALLiTiZ's Avatar
    Thanks

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALLiTiZ For This Post:

lucidity (10th November 2014), Magnus (10th November 2014)

31. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    Quote Posted by Sophocles (here)
    Here is the RT article:http://rt.com/news/200903-aliens-loc...rtin-pictures/

From the article: «However, the alien seen in Bushman's photographs is actually available to buy at Walmart, according to an investigation by Quebec station TVQC.»

Which could mean that it was decided sometime in the past to make a toy alien that look like real ones for the purpose of discrediting future whistleblowers. Just a thought.
    However... i find no evidence that this alien is available
    to buy at Walmart... or anywhere else.

I strongly suspect deliberate disinformation here....
    i.e. this suggestion is a load of ...err... fudge.

Does anyone have any proof that this alien is available to buy anywhere?

Please PM me, or update this thread, or both.
    I will be very grateful.

be happy

If a real e.t. body is ever collected, soon expect a toy to appear in its image. Hollywood alike. Plausible deniability.
    Last edited by Magnus; 10th November 2014 at 00:51.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

lucidity (10th November 2014), Sophocles (10th November 2014)

33. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

UPDATE 2, November 28-2014:
    Boyd Bushman was a brilliant scientist that worked in the top level of the aerospace industry. His confession video where he describes his interactions with ETs and talks about their crafts is controversial that it is easy to dismiss the video as the ramblings of a tired old man.

David Sereda had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with Mr. Bushman and shared with us the man that he knew and Mr. Bushman's amazing career. -FarOutRadio.com

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Sophocles (3rd December 2014), thepainterdoug (5th December 2014)

35. Link to Post #40
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

I thought I would bump up this little story to the top. I mean BIG story.
    It certainly deserves it.

So, does anyone have any updates on this particular topic?
    Has anyone properly scanned the photos?
    Is there a photo of the alien(s) standing up?

It feels like a prank all of this but I hope it's not.

So yeah, basically, I want to hear an updates. Any news on David Serada?

Thank you.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Flowerpunkchip For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast