+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Russian Secret Alien Races Book

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Russian Secret Alien Races Book

I came across this free PDF book that lists different alien races visiting earth.
    There is also a youtube video which I think uses the same information.

The story behind this is that Petro, a son of a former Diplomat in Ukraine got 58 boxes of documents (some top secret) from his father, that contained information about alien races.

So he put it together into a book.
    I cant upload the PDF here its 13MB, but its already on youtube.

I'm not sure if I believe in any info in this book, there is too much conflicting info.

For example, the Annunaki are 8 foot human like aliens, but in some other sources they are more reptilian.
    There is also no mention on the Mantis race which seems to be a well known one.

So I choose to believe aliens DO exists, but the details are up for debate.
    Personally I don't think it matters where they are from or how they look, the fact that they are here is amazing enough. Too many people argue with each other about the details that they end up making all UFO info seem like Sci-Fi.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to EWO For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (22nd October 2014), Chilliburger (22nd October 2014), Ciaran (22nd October 2014), GoodETxSG (22nd October 2014), Inversion (23rd May 2016), Jake (22nd October 2014), justntime2learn (21st October 2014), Lifebringer (22nd October 2014), poetbil (21st October 2014), Ria (22nd October 2014), Rocky_Shorz (22nd October 2014), rodrigoo (22nd October 2014), Sidney (22nd October 2014), Stephanie (22nd October 2014), Tyy1907 (22nd October 2014), unearth9 (5th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Lightbulb Re: Russian Secret Alien Races Book

There was a similar and larger KGB Alien Manual floating around out there with 50+ being types (Mostly Non Human Types) of Aliens. I have seen the You Tube Video's out there but never found a PDF download for that one.

I had seen a NATO and Allied Intelligence Handbook in physical hard copy form as well in the late 80's (87/88) that I have never seen since or hit the Internet. Has anyone seen copies of these or know where they might be and can be downloaded in PDF?

The second book mentioned had Non Human and Human Types with similar places of origin, Friendly/Foe Classifications, Technology Identifiers and either Actual Living/Dead Photo's or Artist Renderings. There was one actual photo of an "Alabaster Glistening White Skinned Human Type Being with "Cotton White" hair and Stunning Eyes (Almost looked light emitting) with a Red Iris and with what would be the "Whites of OUR EYES" being very "bright" Pink... It was a very clear photo.

If you have seen this book you would remember it. I have searched for PDF's or actual hard copies of these books every since (Especially the Second).

PM Me if you have access to copies that I can download Please...

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

Default Re: Russian Secret Alien Races Book

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)

I had seen a NATO and Allied Intelligence Handbook in physical hard copy form as well in the late 80's (87/88) that I have never seen since or hit the Internet. Has anyone seen copies of these or know where they might be and can be downloaded in PDF?

The second book mentioned had Non Human and Human Types with similar places of origin, Friendly/Foe Classifications, Technology Identifiers and either Actual Living/Dead Photo's or Artist Renderings. There was one actual photo of an "Alabaster Glistening White Skinned Human Type Being with "Cotton White" hair and Stunning Eyes (Almost looked light emitting) with a Red Iris and with what would be the "Whites of OUR EYES" being very "bright" Pink... It was a very clear photo.

If you have seen this book you would remember it. I have searched for PDF's or actual hard copies of these books every since (Especially the Second).

PM Me if you have access to copies that I can download Please...
    You might want to check with someone at ArcStar Books http://www.arcstarbooks.com/pages/about-us. ArcStar is the continuation of Arcturus Books, run by Bob Girard who passed in 2011. If anyone had a copy of it, he would have. If it's that hard to come by, it probably won't come cheap.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rex For This Post:

GoodETxSG (22nd October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread