+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Strange memory or vision

1. Link to Post #1
    South Africa Avalon Member DaRkViPeR's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Strange memory or vision

Hi Everybody

Yesterday I was struck with a memory or vision that was so vivid that I was totally disorientated for a few seconds.

"It is an alien invasion. Most of humanity is killed. My family and I and some other people are living in a cave close to a lake. We are hiding from the aliens. I remember that we were spotted by an alien saucer like aircraft. We used some electronic device to disable the alien craft and force it to land. A door on the ship opened and I threw an explosive device into the ship, turned around and ran away from it. I remember hearing the explosion and when I turned back, the ship was blown into pieces. I remember that afterwards we collected all the debris from the ship and disposed of it."

Can anybody shed some light on why this felt so vivid and real?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaRkViPeR For This Post:

Hughe (23rd October 2014), Jake (22nd October 2014), Sidney (22nd October 2014), Snookie (23rd October 2014), Star Tsar (22nd October 2014), thepainterdoug (22nd October 2014), toppy (23rd October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,269 times in 3,170 posts

Default Re: Strange memory or vision

things like this have happened to me and its so hard to say. is this a vision, premonition or imagination, and is there even a difference? every day i live , i get less sure of what i thought was real the day before. i know i was not any help, but thats what i have to say at this moment.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

DaRkViPeR (22nd October 2014), Hughe (23rd October 2014), Snookie (23rd October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

This is happening more and more to people as our awakening begins to take shape. It can simply be recall from another life, on another planet. This has happened in the past on many other worlds. No we are not alone and there is a Universe out there absolutely teaming with life, of all kinds, that has been going for tens of "Trillions" of years, and not the few billion that our illustrious scientific community tells us. Just a cool memory to enjoy. chuckle chuckle chuckle.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

DaRkViPeR (23rd October 2014), toppy (23rd October 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

I have had a very similar dream in the past. But its been about 6 or 7 years ago. I also wonder if some of this stuff we think is going to happen, may actually happen in a different dimension/ or dual reality.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

DaRkViPeR (23rd October 2014), DeDukshyn (23rd October 2014), Snookie (23rd October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread