+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nanci Danison's NDE (very detailed)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Default Re: Nanci Danison's NDE (very detailed)

Went google searching for this info, thought it good enuf to rise again to the surface for those who might synchronistically be in place to check it out. I'd never heard of Nancy's experiences, very, very interesting. Thanks Bob!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

another bob (23rd June 2012), Calz (25th June 2012), Caren (24th June 2012), Earthship (25th June 2012), Jenci (23rd June 2012), Kindling (25th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    Went google searching for this info, thought it good enuf to rise again to the surface for those who might synchronistically be in place to check it out. I'd never heard of Nancy's experiences, very, very interesting. Thanks Bob!

She's very interesting indeed, Rahkyt.

I've not had a NDE but much of what she talks about seems to fit with what I have discovered spiritually.
    Jeanette

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

another bob (23rd June 2012), Calz (25th June 2012), Caren (24th June 2012), Earthship (25th June 2012), Kindling (25th June 2012), Unified Serenity (25th June 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by Jenci (here)
    Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)

She's very interesting indeed, Rahkyt.

I've not had a NDE but much of what she talks about seems to fit with what I have discovered spiritually.
    Jeanette
    Hiya R & J!

I'd urge anyone who has any interest in what they've seen on her YouTubes to check out her books, which are a lot more detailed and well worth exploring:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...ci%2Caps%2C262

Also, I just posted in another thread
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...tead-of-belief
    about a fellow who has done the same stuff as Nanci and even more. When I introduced him to her materials, he verified that she was spot on, and an exceptionally accurate reporter. He also mentioned that Source will only give us as much as we're ready to absorb, and hence the differences in various nde reports. This was also confirmed by Thomas Mellen-Benedict in his well-known nde.

6. Link to Post #24
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

after watching Nanci Danison clips and now i come to conclusion there's no such thing as hell, there's reincarnation for our soul to have these experience or pay for our karma...i'm born i religious catholic family, i have told them about reincarnation and i got told. for the last few month i have amazing though coming in and see the nature of our reality able to come conclusion such as incarnation vs hell

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

another bob (24th June 2012), Calz (25th June 2012), Maunagarjana (26th June 2012)

8. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Notice anything missing...again? These collections of feel-good testamonies basically saying you can't do anything wrong really, it's all experience and you are your own judge and loved no matter what never include addressing how those who have 'created' the experiences of murdering and/or torturing humans and especially children and animals fit into the premise. To the contrary, people repeatedly state how you realize how seriously you viewed things when they didn't matter at all like you thought, with the only retribution for realizing having cause anyone any pain a sort of "oops, sorry".

Is this the premise of 'cremation of care'? You can't 'do' anything to anyone because your victim is choosing the experience of being your victim even as a baby??

If so, I really dislike being part of this source's creation and if I can ever defect and switch 'sources' or become my own, I will as soon as I get a chance. I don't like the pain and suffering this source decided he wanted to create and experience.

I think this source/god has a lot of explaining to do.

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sebastasoul (here)
    Notice anything missing...again? These collections of feel-good testamonies basically saying you can't do anything wrong really, it's all experience and you are your own judge and loved no matter what never include addressing how those who have 'created' the experiences of murdering and/or torturing humans and especially children and animals fit into the premise. To the contrary, people repeatedly state how you realize how seriously you viewed things when they didn't matter at all like you thought, with the only retribution for realizing having cause anyone any pain a sort of "oops, sorry".

Is this the premise of 'cremation of care'? You can't 'do' anything to anyone because your victim is choosing the experience of being your victim even as a baby??

If so, I really dislike being part of this source's creation and if I can ever defect and switch 'sources' or become my own, I will as soon as I get a chance. I don't like the pain and suffering this source decided he wanted to create and experience.

I think this source/god has a lot of explaining to do.

It's easy to jump to conclusions, but yours are based on insufficient data. I'd hold off on any judgment until you actually hear the whole story. Her books are a good place to start, if interested.

For example, this, from a newsletter of hers:

The number one question I get from my readers is why God allows evil acts to go on in the world. In the next few months' newsletters I will give you what I remember learning in the afterlife about evil on earth.
    Part 1 - Who Is Responsible for Evil?
    Our religions reflect the belief that God controls every action taken on earth when they talk about God "allowing" bad things to happen to good people for various reasons. Alternatively, religions ascribe horrible events to Satan or other demons. Both beliefs have the common core of deflecting blame away from the humans whose actions caused the harm. Why? While I was in the afterlife, I learned that human animals (like other animals) have the built-in character trait of refusing to take responsibility for the consequences of their own actions. So that character trait is reflected in human-created belief systems. God/Source or the Devil is blamed for what humans do as though humans were puppets on strings.
    The truth is: HUMANS are responsible for the evil acts in the world. Not God or Source. Not Satan or demons. Humans are violent animals. They use violence to protect themselves from real and imagined potential threats to their ability to get what they want, to amass wealth in its many forms, and to exercise dominance over others. Aside from natural disasters, humans are responsible for the horror we see in daily life. Humans wage war, engage in gang violence, rob homes and businesses, sell and use mind-altering drugs, abuse children, rape, and murder. And humans alone are responsible for these actions.
    Source "allows" humans to act this way only in the sense that it created human nature. But Source did not leave us without a means to stop evil. All of the evil acts in the world would stop today if we would collectively use the one tool that is available to each and every one of us--our spiritual ability to control our own human host's actions. We see this power in action every time someone exercises "self control."
    Each of us can choose moment-to-moment whether to allow our host body to act out in typical selfish human fashion, or, to do what is best for all of us collectively. Each of us can decide whether to act out human knee-jerk reactions to people and events, or, to train our bodies to withhold reaction until we have time to think through a better course of action. Each of us can allow human emotions and instincts to run our life or strive to live a more spiritual way. As Light Beings inhabiting humans as their souls, we have the innate power to control our bodies' actions.
    The next time you are tempted to blame God or the Devil for the evil in the world, ask yourself whether you consistently exercise "self control" over your body's actions, and whether your actions have caused intended or unintended harm to yourself or another.

"So, why are we inside of these flesh beings if they are evil and we are good? What you are alluding to is Source (we being the extension) is in control only through us? Why was the vehicle of humanity created in such a way? Was it for our benefit?"

The short answer is: Source/God did not "create" humans per se. They evolved from less complex animals and, so, retain the predator vs. prey instinct. That's what makes them "evil." I was quite surprised reliving Creation in the afterlife to discover that Source did not, in fact, create specifically identifiable places, creatures, or things. I saw Source expend the Energy that makes up the universe, and create the principles that govern how Source Energy behaves (what we call scientific principles and laws of nature), but it did not create any end products. Source did not directly create human animals.
    Humans evolved over time just like all other creatures and things in the universe. I did see, however, that a group of Light Beings collectively tweaked human DNA to produce less primitive versions of the species in order to make humans capable of holding higher Light Being intelligence levels. My impression at the time I observed this was that the DNA improvement was "for our benefit," meaning for the benefit of Light Beings who are interested in inhabiting humans. The Light Beings who upgraded humans viewed it as something akin to a writer editing characters in a book to make the book more interesting.
    We Light Being parts of Source inhabit humans because human character traits fascinate us. We also from time-to-time inhabit millions and millions of other creations throughout the universe for the same reason. Physical creations are so extremely different from our natural state as parts of Source that we find them instinctively compelling. For example, being peaceful ourselves, we Light Beings find human violence and abusiveness mind-boggling. We are drawn to it like moths to a flame--even knowing the pain involved. We want to know human evil. Understand it. Experience it. And then include what we learn about humans in the vast experiential knowledge base I call Universal Knowledge. Why are we inside humans? Simply because each of us chose to experience something diametrically opposed to our own nature. We are driven by the same Source-given curiosity that compels us to rubberneck traffic accidents, watch horror movies, and read murder mysteries.
    I'm not sure what my reader means by Source being in control only through us. Perhaps she is referring to my comment that Light Being souls can control their human hosts. In addition, we, as extensions of Source, have the ability to manifest physical reality, including the physical reality of the bodies we inhabit. So we Light Being souls do have a lot of control over humankind. But Source maintains the entire manifestation of the physical universe in its mind and can change any part at will. So, I would say, no, Source is not in control only through those of us Source-extensions inhabiting humans.

Last edited by another bob; 24th June 2012 at 23:28.

10. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote ....But Source maintains the entire manifestation of the physical universe in its mind and can change any part at will. So, I would say, no, Source is not in control only through those of us Source-extensions inhabiting humans.
    This was my point... I suspect source CAN change any part... and is choosing not to. I personally have no more curiousity about how many more morbid possibilities there are.

I am well aware of the totality of the explanation for who is responsible for evil that you quoted - which is a common next place to go for those rejecting the flawed organized religion premise. But I don't see why this replacement explanation is not hypocritical - it leaves you having to switch as convenient between... 'source and creations are all one and inseparable' and 'source bears no responsibility for the actions of the free will creations he has unleashed'.

To me there were quite a few instances of hypocrisy in the quote switching between the 'source given' and 'source did not create' concepts. There was also some pretty glossed over acknowledgement of ET 'upgrading' (LOL, sorry) of humans 'for our benefit'. Really? You are choosing to be 'sure' about that?? My years of research has provided endless testimony of examples to the contrary to pick from.

Bottom line, I suspect that sometime in our future awareness, this comforting rationalization of source, the big picture and the nature of a soul is going to be replaced by something currently unfathonable to our ability to understand now. In the meantime, I'm just trying to be as ungullible as possible and leave the conclusions open.
    Last edited by waves; 25th June 2012 at 03:17. Reason: grammar/spelling

11. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Interesting material and much in line with my personal belief system. However, may I ask a couple questions of those who are more familiar with Nanci's material?

1) She states unequivocally that we have free will, but then seems to contradict herself in the self-healing video by saying that we are limited or constrained by the constricts of the life we have chosen to live in this incarnation. So, if we are meant to experience this incarnation as a murderer, or whatever, do we still have the free will to change that experience?

2) She states that humans are beings in and of themselves, without a soul...self-aware animals who do not need a soul and that as light beings - a second component of the human experience, we are not the life force of the human animal. Does this mean that there are humans without souls who are not being inhabited by the source?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Jenci (25th June 2012)

13. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    Interesting material and much in line with my personal belief system. However, may I ask a couple questions of those who are more familiar with Nanci's material?

1) She states unequivocally that we have free will, but then seems to contradict herself in the self-healing video by saying that we are limited or constrained by the constricts of the life we have chosen to live in this incarnation. So, if we are meant to experience this incarnation as a murderer, or whatever, do we still have the free will to change that experience?

2) She states that humans are beings in and of themselves, without a soul...self-aware animals who do not need a soul and that as light beings - a second component of the human experience, we are not the life force of the human animal. Does this mean that there are humans without souls who are not being inhabited by the source?

1. We enter into contracts prior to birth, but do have the ability to change those contracts. "Each of us can allow human emotions and instincts to run our life or strive to live a more spiritual way."

2. Yes

14. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Thanks Another Bob. So, wow, there are humans wandering around with no soul. If there are soul-less humans on earth, can they be inhabited at any time by the source? How do we differentiate between souled humans and non-souled humans. Do both have the same propensity for evil, uncaring acts? What happens to a soul-less human after death? What then is the animating force of a human if it is not the soul.

Just throwing questions out for thought. No need to respond.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

another bob (25th June 2012), Calz (26th June 2012), Jenci (25th June 2012)

16. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Thanks Another Bob. So, wow, there are humans wandering around with no soul. If there are soul-less humans on earth, can they be inhabited at any time by the source?
    Source doesn't actually inhabit anything. All appears within Source not unlike the thoughts that appear in our minds, or the dreams. This of course is a rather simplistic approximation, and the only way for us to really get a more accurate sense would be to merge with Source ourselves.

Quote How do we differentiate between souled humans and non-souled humans.
    We typically cannot, while here in this realm, due to the density of our slowed-down vibration. Those who have opened their Wisdom Eye may be able to, but they are few indeed.

Quote Do both have the same propensity for evil, uncaring acts?

yes

Quote What happens to a soul-less human after death?
    One way to consider it -- the human is a vehicle. When the light being driver abandons the vehicle after it has run its course, the vehicle dissolves back into its constituent parts. If it was not occupied, it still dissolves after death.

Quote What then is the animating force of a human if it is not the soul.
    The same as it is for any animal, essentially based on survival instinct.

17. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Hmm, I have a problem with this soul-less idea. Energy cannot be destroyed, it can only change form. All living material has energy - plants, animals. This energy continues when a living entity dies. The energy is the spark of life and must go somewhere. So, there is no way that a living form could dissolve into nothingness.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

another bob (25th June 2012), Jenci (25th June 2012)

19. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Hmm, I have a problem with this soul-less idea. Energy cannot be destroyed, it can only change form. All living material has energy - plants, animals. This energy continues when a living entity dies. The energy is the spark of life and must go somewhere. So, there is no way that a living form could dissolve into nothingness.
    Hiya Ascension!

Firstly, according to Nanci, soul-less humans are pretty uncommon, so not really worth fixating on. Secondly, dissolving in constituent parts does nt mean into nothingness, just like vegetable matter in the compost bin does not turn into nothing. I hope that clarifies things.

20. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

This is starting to sound like traditional religious dogma. You either merge with the source or are dissolved into constituent parts. Wouldn't turning into a lump of coal or whatever be considered a form of hell? Eternal life is not everyone, just some people.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

another bob (25th June 2012)

22. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

This is starting to sound like traditional religious dogma. You either merge with the source or are dissolved into constituent parts. Wouldn't turning into a lump of coal or whatever be considered a form of hell? Eternal life is not everyone, just some people.
    It's easy to get entangled in metaphysical concepts and speculations, which is why just focusing on eliminating greed, envy, and hatred, and living life with as much integrity as possible, is an eminently practical nuts 'n bolts method of raising one's level of awareness. As the level of awareness increases, many things that were previously confusing can become clarified.

23. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

I can understand Sabastasoul's dilemma and anger. I have played this mental game of "why" in regard to pain and suffering over the years, and my conclusion helps me, and I hope it might offer something to someone here. I do not see God/dess as some other worldly unconnected being watching us move about like some pieces on a game board. No, I see the term "supernatural" and read it as more natural than myself. This led to the mental thoughts of if God/dess is more natural than me, what would I do if I am all there is? Might I want companionship and interaction of some kind?

My answer was yes, and so, I would create other beings. In creating these beings my world would be perfect and so would theirs. Filled with love and kindness everywhere, and yet I thought of being a mother and looked back at my mother and father. I thought of my children and envisioned the perfect world with us in it. I have perfect knowing and made them, and thought of if I provided everything for my child so they never learned to walk, had no need to create thus they did not, and thought of those I have known with families like that. Their children tended to be self centered, no direction, and well little compassion and very judgmental. Of course they were, they never suffered anything, never needed mercy, never needed anything and so never saw the need to do anything but take advantage of daddy's money so to speak.

So, I sat with God/dess and felt her in my heart. She loved each soul deeply and yet hurt because they could not mature. How can one know true love if one has not experienced what is opposite of love but fear which leads to hate. How can one know joy without sorrow? How can one appreciate anything without knowing it's opposite? What was I to do? Do I carry my child forever or let them down on the ground to run, fall, skin their knees etc..? Do I allow them to learn and hope they ultimately choose to come back home and live in a more equal relationship with me in unity and love?

Is it evil for a parent to tell their child it is time to fly and help them by removing the comfortable nest? I won't go into what I think actually happened to get the ball rolling to teach these (you and me, the people of the world) precious souls to truly know love. Suffice it to say, we were changed, the age that was was ended, and this age began with new parameters. We were given instructions and offered guidance in so many forms of wise ones and spiritual leaders. But, in the end we choose the path we walk. Sometimes like the prodigal we walk away from our natural home and sully ourselves in the cesspool of the ugliest parts of the world, but without that experience we never come home to truly embrace what we do desire and learn mercy, patience, humility and most importantly forgiveness. There is nothing more sweet than to truly know ones self and one's weaknesses and to seek forgiveness. In writing this, I know that sometimes I am very harsh on this forum to those who are apt to irritate me, and that irritation is good too for there is a lesson in it.

It is never my intent to harm, but speak the truth, and even that is meaningless if you do not know my heart, and sadly many here do not know my heart. For that, I apologize. I love each member of Avalon in a way you probably would never realize. I care deeply for each soul I meet, and for the times my words have hurt or offended and you have not seen the love behind what I wish to impart, I apologize. We may not always agree, but we are all on the same path. That path is called truth and love. No matter what is going on in anyone's life, there is a place connecting us to God/dess who deeply loves us and yearns for us to know what love really is.

I bid you peace today,

Serenity
    Last edited by Unified Serenity; 25th June 2012 at 16:44.

24. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

I was talking to my Friend, whose writings I have been sharing here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...tead-of-belief

He just passed this on to me, to clarify the issue about souls:

Let me explain it this way. Back to Me, Myself, and I. Me - Physical; Myself - Astral; I - Higher self.

"NOTHING" exists without soul, for soul is Source, Source is the driving factor of absolutely everything that is. People, animals, plants, trees, dirt, rocks, all, have a soul. When you sit on a rock in the forest, that rock knows you are sitting on it, because that rock is Source.

Through genetic engineering (by many differrent races) we were given "consciousness", by the ET's that had a hand in our developement, and thus we were raised above the animal forms that we were, and became "AWARE" of all that we did. And thus began the race to out-do the Joneses. :-)
    Source liked the resulting product that was created, for it truly had the capability to become an Immortal Be-ing, and so "ASKED" for "Volunteers", of the Highest Spiritual Realm", to come down here and inhabit these bodies, with the intention, of becoming Immortal Physical Spirits".

We just happened to get side tracked, by forgetting who we were, when we got here. The powers that are in control of this planet already had that one figured out before we got here, and the first thing we were taught was that everything grows old and dies. hmm.

WE, Immortal Spiritual Be-ings, are the Astral form in these bodies. The Higher Self, resides in the Astral form. We cannot escape it. HS, is our conection to Source. We, are not just one Be-ing, but three. All residing in the same body. WE, are the Trinity, that religion has been triying to explain for thousands of years.

And yes, we did, and do, come here to experience pain, suffering, killing, maiming, abusing, and all of it, in order attain the "Balance" of knowing about, good and evil, for as Spirit, we did not know it, and thus wanted to experience it, nothing more, and yet that is everything.

And something else to consider is the fact that, even though this seems to be a very long period of suffering for us, in the normal aspect of our true timeline, this is just a week-end excurssion.

Fun game ain't it? This is the ultimate virtual reality game that Source plays with Himself. We are the FIVE senses of Source. Would YOU care to refuse HIM "anything"?

25. Link to Post #38
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

we have been hearing about clones or robot greys how they just like us have senses and thought but one thing they don't have is soul, doesn't matter how you or anyone created it but without soul from the source is nothing..vehicle/car without a driver.

certain beings manipulated our DNA thousand years ago or some et's claims they created us but what they only do is only create or manipulate our physicality but not our soul. there's 2 thing they only able to do, they create/manipulate source creation(God creation) physicality or they fully create physicality and put the soul into that physicality.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 26th June 2012 at 06:22.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Calz (26th June 2012), greybeard (26th June 2012)

27. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Very interesting NDE account. I do have to question if she has all the details right because no one could expect one human mind to understand or remember all the pertinent information based on one or a handful of experiences. I really love reading NDE reports though. They have been very healing for me along my path as I am one who grew up with fundamentalist dogma that instilled major fear about death and judgement, which thankfully I have seen through. For anyone who is interested in NDE related stuff, I recommend this site I came across recently: http://www.skeptiko.com/ (don't let the name fool you, it's really good.)

28. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

I'd been doing a lot of research in the NDE area and then I discovered Nanci, she cleared up many questions I had. I'd had an out of body experience 30 years ago where I shot off into deep space our silver blue planet got smaller and smaller as I moved away and it finally disappeared. I then heard a loving, accepting voice telling me not to worry that everything was going to be OK. From then on I knew who I was and where I was going.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to felixq78 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (24th January 2013), Student_Energy_Healer (24th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast