+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Steven Bassett at Secret Space Program and Experiencers Speak Conferences of 2014

1. Link to Post #1
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Thumbs up Steven Bassett at Secret Space Program and Experiencers Speak Conferences of 2014

Published on Oct 14, 2014
    Stephen Bassett who organised the citizen hearing on disclosure talks about the truth embargo and more.
    Please visit www.citizenhearing.org for more information.
    Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/SiriusSupportChannel?fref=nf
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd October 2014 at 05:50.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

aranuk (23rd October 2014), jjjones (24th October 2014), justntime2learn (23rd October 2014), Magnus (24th October 2014), NancyV (23rd October 2014), Orion142 (23rd October 2014), Realeyes (24th October 2014), Star Tsar (23rd October 2014), sunflower (23rd October 2014), yelik (23rd October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Default Re: Steven Bassett at Secret Space Program and Experiencers Speak Conferences of 2014

Experiencers Speak is an annual UFO conference created and organized by Starborn Support. We bring together people that have had encounters with other worldly beings.

What makes Experiencers Speak different? The majority of UFO conferences have a collection of researchers and (maybe) one or two experiencers. We pride ourselves as having nearly all experiencers as speakers. Experiencers Speak gives experiencers a platform, a voice, a place to be heard!

Collection of conference hearings:

Last edited by linksplatinum; 23rd October 2014 at 05:35.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

aranuk (23rd October 2014), Ecnal61 (23rd October 2014), Star Tsar (23rd October 2014), thepainterdoug (24th November 2014), yelik (23rd October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

Default Re: Steven Bassett at Secret Space Program and Experiencers Speak Conferences of 2014

Quote Posted by linksplatinum (here)

Published on Oct 14, 2014
    Stephen Bassett ...
    The first video above is taken from the round table discussion that was held the first night of the Secret Space Program and Breakaway Civilization Conference of June 2014, held in San Mateo, California, USA.

The videos in the second post above are taken from Stephen Bassett's talk at the Experiencers Speak Conference of September 2014, held in Portland, Maine, USA.

I changed this thread's title from
    Steven Bassett Disclosure Conference 2014
    to
    Steven Bassett at Secret Space Program and Experiencers Speak Conferences of 2014
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd October 2014 at 06:15.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

jjjones (24th October 2014), linksplatinum (23rd October 2014), Star Tsar (23rd October 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

I urge people to look at this phenomenon from multiple viewpoints. Do not believe anything that doesn't square with your own observations.

For me, there are lots of red flags about the UFO "phenomenon". In particular:

[1] - from Fritz Lang to to Roddenberry and Spielberg we've been bombarded with nearly 4 generations of conditioning that extraterrestrials fly around in metalic-like spaceships with flashing lights

[2] - in the latter part of this period the idea that the phenomenon might actually be "real" starts to take hold (surprise surprise). But people want the "authorities" to tell them that it's real. They're not satisfied with making up their own minds about it (remember - the very same authorities that bombarded them with the idea in the first place. Question: Where did the popular concept of the UFO originate ? Why is it presented as a flying 'ship' Answer: It's an analogue of a terrestrial ship and a natural projection of terrestrial transport archetypes: Ship --> Car --> Plane --> Spaceship. i.e. it's something that we'll easily identify with despite the profoundness of the concept).

[3] - a sober, dispassionate appraisal of the concept of extraterrestrial life does not square with the idea that they float around the universe in spaceships. That very same sober, dispassionate appraisal leads to the conclusion that we ourselves are extraterrestrials, have been for millions of years and, to the extent that our souls can be considered to be "transported" (as opposed to existing everywhere at once) we are already more than familiar their mechanisms

[4] - please ask yourselves, why do we need the President of the United States and the Pentagon to tell us Santa Claus is real ? Do you need them to tell you what colour the grass is ? What the answer to 2+2 is ? What emotions mean ? What time the sun rises ? These are all fundamental aspects of the natural world that are immediately accessible to us without consulting political "authority". I put to you that our place in the universe is no different and that if anyone is trying to convince you otherwise they are either lying or too blinded by the 100 year conditioning to hold a credible opinion about it

I, for one am not desperate for "disclosure". If the President of the United States and Pentagon were to tell me that there are aliens floating around in Spaceships then I'd probably just not believe it, the same way as I don't believe any other b.s. that comes out of their lying mouths.

We are being PLAYED. I've no more idea than anyone else is what the UFO "phenomenon" is. It's a phenomenon for sure and the experiences of abductions, right angled turns by craft in the sky and ground based / pilot reports appear credible.

But thats all it is. The "extraterrestrial" aspect of it comes from projecting 100 years of Hollywood conditioning onto this phenomenon. Basically "flying motor cars that can get to other planets". I'm open to the idea that there may be some extraterrestrial element to it, but at the level of about 0.01% likelihood. The other 99.9% overwhelming likelihood is that....

******** WE ARE BEING PLAYED **********

As they say, "to be continued", clearly

P.S. The unfunded liability fiscal gap in the United States is 200 TRILLION not 200 million. I'm sure Steve Basset knew that and he is a great speaker. Just in case any viewers didn't.
    Last edited by indigopete; 23rd October 2014 at 11:06.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (24th October 2014), Cobus (24th October 2014), linksplatinum (23rd October 2014), Star Tsar (23rd October 2014), sunflower (23rd October 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Truglivartna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by indigopete (here)
    I urge people to look at this phenomenon from multiple viewpoints. Do not believe anything that doesn't square with your own observations.

For me, there are lots of red flags about the UFO "phenomenon". In particular:

[1] - from Fritz Lang to to Roddenberry and Spielberg we've been bombarded with nearly 4 generations of conditioning that extraterrestrials fly around in metalic-like spaceships with flashing lights

[2] - in the latter part of this period the idea that the phenomenon might actually be "real" starts to take hold (surprise surprise). But people want the "authorities" to tell them that it's real. They're not satisfied with making up their own minds about it (remember - the very same authorities that bombarded them with the idea in the first place. Question: Where did the popular concept of the UFO originate ? Why is it presented as a flying 'ship' Answer: It's an analogue of a terrestrial ship and a natural projection of terrestrial transport archetypes: Ship --> Car --> Plane --> Spaceship. i.e. it's something that we'll easily identify with despite the profoundness of the concept).

[3] - a sober, dispassionate appraisal of the concept of extraterrestrial life does not square with the idea that they float around the universe in spaceships. That very same sober, dispassionate appraisal leads to the conclusion that we ourselves are extraterrestrials, have been for millions of years and, to the extent that our souls can be considered to be "transported" (as opposed to existing everywhere at once) we are already more than familiar their mechanisms

[4] - please ask yourselves, why do we need the President of the United States and the Pentagon to tell us Santa Claus is real ? Do you need them to tell you what colour the grass is ? What the answer to 2+2 is ? What emotions mean ? What time the sun rises ? These are all fundamental aspects of the natural world that are immediately accessible to us without consulting political "authority". I put to you that our place in the universe is no different and that if anyone is trying to convince you otherwise they are either lying or too blinded by the 100 year conditioning to hold a credible opinion about it

I, for one am not desperate for "disclosure". If the President of the United States and Pentagon were to tell me that there are aliens floating around in Spaceships then I'd probably just not believe it, the same way as I don't believe any other b.s. that comes out of their lying mouths.

We are being PLAYED. I've no more idea than anyone else is what the UFO "phenomenon" is. It's a phenomenon for sure and the experiences of abductions, right angled turns by craft in the sky and ground based / pilot reports appear credible.

But thats all it is. The "extraterrestrial" aspect of it comes from projecting 100 years of Hollywood conditioning onto this phenomenon. Basically "flying motor cars that can get to other planets". I'm open to the idea that there may be some extraterrestrial element to it, but at the level of about 0.01% likelihood. The other 99.9% overwhelming likelihood is that....

******** WE ARE BEING PLAYED **********

As they say, "to be continued", clearly

P.S. The unfunded liability fiscal gap in the United States is 200 TRILLION not 200 million. I'm sure Steve Basset knew that and he is a great speaker. Just in case any viewers didn't.
    The statement "We are Being Played" is basically a negative averment, and negative averments really go nowhere. Questions, however, lead onward and upward. Perhaps the question should be: "What is the game? Who is really playing it? Where is it taking us? How do we win the game?"
    There's a thin line between a hero and a fool; but no line at all between a fool and a wise man.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Truglivartna For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (24th October 2014), Cobus (24th October 2014), grannyfranny100 (23rd October 2014), indigopete (23rd October 2014), linksplatinum (23rd October 2014), mountain_jim (23rd October 2014), NancyV (23rd October 2014), Star Tsar (23rd October 2014), yelik (23rd October 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Truglivartna (here)
    Perhaps the question should be: "What is the game?
    If you look at any kind of systems theory, centralised mechanisms of control don't work unless they control all aspects of the system. If even one part fails, the whole lot comes crashing down. (Think TV: cable, plug, arial, screen, signal, transmitter, studio, newsreader). That's also intuitively obvious in social systems. For example, a school (centre of learning) is no use if it only controls what it tought but also who teaches it, when they turn up for work, who's learning, when they turn up for class, who maintains the building, when they do the maintenence.

On the other hand, a decentralised approach does continue to work - at least partially - when parts of it fail.

It follows that centralised systems naturally create a large degree of tension between the controlling members and the non-controlling members. The former will always attempt to consolidate and accumulate ever more ownership over all aspects of the system in order to mitigate its vulnerability. Nothing to do with conspiracy's, just a simple law of natural survival. That's why Tony Blair genuinely believe's he's doing good because he sees the social system from the perspective of the controllers, not the citizens. What's good for he controllers is good for the citizens.

The "game" therefore in this case is a struggle for control of the "UFO" agenda and whatever is behind that agenda. One plausable scenario (to me) is that the real nature of terrestrial technology is advanced in all kinds of ways that the general public is not aware of. The authorities who "own" this technology want to protect this agenda and the UFO phenomenon has kind of conveniently fallen into their laps as one enormous great decoy. They're obviously not going to "push" the decoy on us - much better to have us gasping for it and basically sell ourselves the lie rather than have it sold to us which might have us asking questions later. There's no disclosure because there's no need for any - we're doing fine believing the lie and looking in the wrong place. Even if there was "disclosure" if it came from the same source that wove the 100 year web of lies it would be about as credible as a chocolate teapot.

Another scenario is that there is indeed an alien race and that it originates terrestrially - either from the much fabled 'inner Earth' or from a nearby planet. I highly doubt that but nobody can rule anything out.

The absolutely LEAST plausible scenario in all this in my opinion (and I mean "least" by an order of magnitude) is that metallic looking craft have arrived after intergalactic travel from other galaxies. You need to understand something about relativity and think through a few philosophical realities to appreciate how unplausable this is (relatively, compared to the other two) but I've documented them plenty of times in these forums. It's not enough to say "they might have discovered how to do it" - we need to understand what we're doing here, who we are and how we got here ourselves before we are remotely in a position to posit that somebody else did it "a different way".

Who is really playing it?
    Whatever the truth behind the UFO agenda, the UFO community seems to have already made their minds up about this question: The political and "hidden" elite at the top of the military industrial complex. I think the UFO community itself should take some responsibility for having endorsed a particular interpretation ("it's aliens") of the phenomenon that I don't think is backed by any evidence whatsoever. The basis for this interpretation is twofold IMO:

[1] - it's not "us" so it must be "them" (note that a binary "us and them" view of the universe is a prerequisite to holding that view but as I explained in the last post, that conditioning is already welded in place thanks to the 90 year bombardment by the entertainments industry)

[2] - 3rd party witness testimony where people report being taken "up into ships" and having all kinds of procedures done to them. They also report sightings with various levels of 'beings' attached.

Note that in case [2], again, there's nothing to do with extraterrestrials or other worlds. It's simply the unfamiliar we're dealing with and in any case, as far as interpretation of these events go, all roads lead back to the precedents served up by the 20th Century entertainments industry.

Where is it taking us?
    The world is currently in a huge transition phase. I think that no description characterises this transition more fundamentally than that we are following a path from centralisation to de-centralisation as never experienced on the planet before. You can see this in every aspect of life - the macro and the micro. Everything is diversifying from politics to culture to travel, technology and literature.

We are also moving up a level of abstraction in many areas. To take a simple but profound example from everyday life, only 20 years ago an "office" meant a physical place of work which co-incided with the concept of "company". Now those two things in many cases only exist in the metaphysical plane. There is no longer any tangible manifestation to either of them.

This whole process has set up a huge amount of tension amongst participants in the "legacy" structures of society as it goes through these changes. I'm just amazed that it is going as smoothly as it is. In my opinion, thats because there's actually far more awareness and co-operation about the changes amongst the "elite" than many members on these forums would like to admit. I think they've in fact let go of quite a lot of core aspects of the structure (as alluded to by Steve Basset in that interview when they said the Internet came back to "bite them in the ass") while still hanging onto that which is needed to keep everyone fed and watered.

All the same, there are many horrendous things going on because so much of the control structure simply sees all this as a threat rather than an opportunity.

The "game" is therefore being played by that element.

How do we win the game?
    Just by continuing to do what we're already doing. By listening to our inner selves and by not being afraid to be wrong (as I'm doing right now. I'm well aware that I'm not remotely in possession of the full facts surrounding this issue and so may be talking complete b.s., but it's what I feel after a huge amount of considered absorption of all the opinion about this, so I'm writing it as my contribution to the "soup" which will hopefully aggregate out the truth).

I don't think people realise quite how much they are actually achieving in terms of progress. 10 years ago, this forum was not here.We would not be having this conversation. It's a bit like being on top of a double-decker bus travelling at 200 miles per hour towards its destination and saying "what's happening, why aren't we moving - are we not there yet ? For Christ's sakes how long is this going to take ?"
    Last edited by indigopete; 23rd October 2014 at 13:17.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Cobus (24th October 2014), linksplatinum (24th October 2014), Star Tsar (23rd October 2014), Truglivartna (23rd October 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Disclosure is important in my opinion, it is the secret ET and technology agenda that is destabilising the world

It's evident to me that we have never had democracy, in fact it’s being destroyed at an alarming rate. With the capture of alien craft in the 1930/40's ruined any likelihood of democracy which might have evolved after WW2.

The cost of keeping the secrets and quest to develop exotic weapons, travelling around the cosmos and genetic experimentation has effectively created two completely separates worlds on earth.

World 1 is what we, the masses, view as our normal everyday reality. Unbeknown to the World 1 the primary objective Is to serve and provide the means and resources by which World 2 can rule it's personal fiefdom with absolute power whilst developing knowledge and secret technologies beyond most human understanding.

World 1 must wake up. If Ebola plays out like the Black Death plague the masses might rise up and repeat history, Peasants Revolt 1381.
    Last edited by yelik; 23rd October 2014 at 15:40.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

indigopete (23rd October 2014), linksplatinum (24th October 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    World 1 is what we, the masses, view as our normal everyday reality. Unbeknown to the World 1 the primary objective Is to serve and provide the means and resources by which World 2 can rule it's personal fiefdom with absolute power whilst developing knowledge and secret technologies beyond most human understanding.
    True, but does it not occur to you that you're kind of keeping that situation in place by continuing to convince yourself that they have a monopoly on the "truth" ?

So what if we get "disclosure" ? How will it be any different from any other type of "disclosure" that we've had over the last 2000 years ?

This is like waiting for christmas.

Santa Claus is going to come down the chimney (around spring 2015 apparently) and deliver a nice neat package called "ok, you were right, we've been lying to you, the aliens were here all along" and then the world will be ok ?

The only disclosure that matters IMO is that which individuals deny to themselves - that they are masters of their own destiny and reality. It is not in the hands of the "President" and the "Pentagon". The universe (and our world for that matter) is a relative existence, not an absolute one.
    Last edited by indigopete; 23rd October 2014 at 17:12.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Cobus (24th October 2014), linksplatinum (24th October 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Quote Posted by indigopete (here)
    Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    True, but does it not occur to you that you're kind of keeping that situation in place by continuing to convince yourself that they have a monopoly on the "truth" ?

So what if we get "disclosure" ? How will it be any different from any other type of "disclosure" that we've had over the last 2000 years ?

This is like waiting for christmas.

Santa Claus is going to come down the chimney and deliver a nice neat package called "ok, you were right, we've been lying to you, the aliens were here all along" and then the world will be ok ?

The only disclosure that matters IMO is that which individuals deny to themselves - that they are masters of their own destiny and reality. It is not in the hands of the "President" and the "Pentagon". The universe (and our world for that matter) is a relative existence, not an absolute one.
    Its the lies, deception and astronomical cost. Not just stripping the world of its financial resources but the centuries of human suffering and unnecessary poverty throughout the world. The fact that our governments have knowingly entered into agreements with other beings where technology was exchanged for human experimentation and food source.

This gigantic lie and crimes against humanity cannot be allowed to continue, we are being denied life changing technologies whilst being enslaved and poisoned from every which way.

Accepting in my mind that yes they're killing off humanity but that's alright because I'm aware of it goes against my inner beliefs and defies all logic. It effects my children s future and to stand by and say or do nothing is not negotiable for me.

Once the truth comes out the whole structure of governance would have to change or it would collapse. The elites do not care what anyone says or thinks as long as you do absolutely nothing your giving them your tacit support.
    Last edited by yelik; 23rd October 2014 at 17:37.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Cobus (24th October 2014), indigopete (23rd October 2014), linksplatinum (24th October 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Indigo,

The government, working with the entertainment industrial complex, was able to frame UFOs in a manner that made the extraterrestrial hypothesis 'feel' absurd. The tabloids helped make the whole 'little green men' approach to aliens look profoundly goofy.

It was a very successful social engineering project and one that continues to have a striking impact within the ufo community, splitting the phenomenon in to two factions, the inter-dimensional camp and the nuts and bolts craft camp.

One could just as easily cast aspersions on the inter-dimensional hypothesis by creating a an elves and fairies protective giggle curtain around it. But the letter agencies don't appear to be doing that, preferring to make the nuts and bolts theory look nutty.

It's a false dichotomy anyway. Material reality, dominated by vastly superior minds and technology, would become something we couldn't easily classify using our current systems of categorization.

Another aspect of the phenomenon that isn't taken into account by those wanting to counter debunker's opinions, particularly those enthralled with the Drake hypothesis is this. Some of these beings may not have a home planet. They may have been travelling the intergalactic highways for generation upon generation, taking what they needed from different solar systems, like pirates or gypsies without an actual home base. Maybe they are loosely confederated mother ships, the ultimate illegal aliens.

Who really knows?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

indigopete (23rd October 2014), linksplatinum (24th October 2014), Star Tsar (23rd October 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    The government, working with the entertainment industrial complex, was able to frame UFOs in a manner that made the extraterrestrial hypothesis 'feel' absurd
    I can't think of much (any ?) of the legacy of sci-fi which did that.

From the Twighlight Zone to 2001 a Space Odyssey, Star Trek and Close Encounters it was all made very authentic and nothing "goofy" about it.

What you have to ask yourself is this. Where did the idea the UFO's were inter galactic craft come from ?

It did not come from investigating the true nature of their origin. It can't have because nobody has ever done that. It has come from the simple projection of terrestrial forms of transport onto an unfamiliar phenomenon.

Even the witness testimony regarding crashed craft and abductions - however credible - says nothing about their origin. It's simply an account of the unfamiliar.

People often ask the question, "if the universe is teeming with life, why aren't they here". The obvious answer to me is that "they are here".

Best estimates are that there are 8.7 MILLION species of life on earth. Do you realise what a staggering lever of diversity that is ? From a material perspective it would appear that all these species originated here. But from a metaphysical one, these have to be simply terrestrial expressions of intergalactic harmonics of consciousness.

The fact that that consciousness can be everywhere at once is not at all at odds with Einstein's special relativity (limitations of lightspeed) because special relativity only applies to objects of finite mass. Consciousness on the other hand is a metaphysical phenomenon.

Steve Basset is well meaning but I don't think he's begun to scratch the surface of understanding the true nature of universal existence if really thinks that the President of US and the Pentagon represent the "gateway" to enlightenment (or conversely the gatekeepers of enlightenment).
    Last edited by indigopete; 24th October 2014 at 08:32.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (24th October 2014), linksplatinum (24th October 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I already opened a post with the text I will post below, but it refers exactly to the venues this post refers to. Happened just a few days ago somewhere in Europe:

We attended a venue of Steven Basset a couple of days ago. Usually, we don't head out for venues to get a hack of new information but to socialize and feel the energies of the attending people and speakers. So with this venue of steve.
    During the night steeve made some very wired statements which I'd like share and discuss:

Steve said that:

the WTC was blown up by some middle class arabs....

In addition he suggested that there are basically no negative actions done by ETs, while he acknowledged that there are cattle and humans who were taken.
    Furthermore he was saying that in the context of the "no negative actions done by ET" and that only humans do harm humans and that ETs doesn't harm at all.

No negative influence from ETs on the planet or on world events or sth. likewise ( He didn't said that literally but between the lines).

He continued with emphasizing that its mandatory to have disclosure very soon. The ET will supply humanity with technology, that will cure every disease and solve all energy problems on the planet. He tried to make disclosure tempting for the audience by promising that if disclosure happens, all the diseases of our loved ones and our selves would be healed and " we all would love to have this happen, don't we".....

Well, its more than likely that ETs who are around, would have such technologies IMO, I guess that these technologies are already in the hands of some humans.

Whats going on with Steven and this disclosure thing?

Don't get me wrong here, do do like the Idea of Obama getting on telly saying that there are some space guys out there. Even if i think that this is very unlikely to happen and even not knowing if this a good way to do it at all.....

Some much inconsistency, seems highly agenda driven to me and reminded me of the TVseries "V", where they captured the planet by given the humans technologies.

Most likely everyone has heard about the false flag alien invasion and the false/true alien invasion who gonna suggest that they will "safe" us...

Concluding, I would think that Steve is (most likely unknowingly) somehow related to some kind pre-planed setup, the bossboy so to speak.

So, whats your ideas about steven and did you experienced similar/contrary stuff with him?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to SiriusB For This Post:

linksplatinum (24th October 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

SiriusB

I don't think there is any strong evidence to support the contention that all species visiting earth are "all good" or "all bad". It seems like an overly simple, fundamentalist way of describing a species. And it rests on the assumption that their attitude and behaviour towards us is the defining characteristic, with regards their morality. If a species came into contact with earth and killed humans because we are destroying the planet, would that make them good or bad?

+ Reply to Thread